Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 3:58:50 PM EDT
[#1]
We need a movie about Dan sickles.  

His life was one interesting thing after another.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 3:59:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got 62 books worth of ideas.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 3:59:39 PM EDT
[#3]
America is taken over with pedos , wait ....
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:00:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I figure if hollywood is dumb enough to make a girl power Predator movie wedged into American history, all of history is fair game with the bonus of making a much better film.

WW1. The fog of war. Desolate battlefields and soul crushing morale. Chemical warfare. Burnt out towns. Death on an unimaginable scale. Weapons just effective enough to kill ones fellow man, but in no way matches the Predator stalking your platoon across the western front while the enemy seeks to stamp you out.
View Quote
This. Preferably directed by Takashi Miike.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:01:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I've got 62 books worth of ideas.
View Quote

Tell us about your favorite.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:01:36 PM EDT
[#6]
In the spirit of the huge success of Bridgerton, Julie Garwood, Jude Devereaux, and Rebecca Paisley have a gold mine’s worth of material.

I’d love to see some exploration of Anglo-Saxon and Welsh history (some absolutely amazing stories there that almost no one has heard of).

If they’d actually stick to the stories and not try to insert woke BS, the original Dragonlance and Forgotten Realms novels could provide years worth of material, but fans will expect an authentic rendition.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:02:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Cheerio Lips

Staring Media,Hollywood and Gov't
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:03:45 PM EDT
[#8]
I’m a bit puzzled why they haven’t made a movie about the Russian women pilots who flew night combat missions in WW2.

Women communist protagonists? Cheap aircraft?

Not cinematic enough I suppose.

Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:03:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Hollywood gets burned to a crisp from an enviro-wacko doing arson and spewing derp about climate change.
View Quote

Yes. Call me old fashioned, but I like movies with happy endings!
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:05:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

America is taken over with pedos , wait ....
View Quote

Well... how's it end?
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:06:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm a bit puzzled why they haven't made a movie about the Russian women pilots who flew night combat missions in WW2.

Women communist protagonists? Cheap aircraft?

Not cinematic enough I suppose.

View Quote
It doesn't need to be historically perfect, just use it to wrap around some other tried and true plot device.
Look at Enemy at the Gates. Great flick that is *sorta* based in historical fact.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:06:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Well sadly in today's world this would be the plot.

White man has a near-fatal accident but receives the organs of a black woman in a life-saving surgery.

Spirit of black woman lives on through the white man and he develops parts of her personality traits.

Soundtrack to the film is Lizzo.

We laugh, we cry, it's modern day woke Hollywood gold!

The only actor I could even imagine in a part such as this, if he was still with us, would be Robin Williams, he would own it. Jim Carrey might work though too.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:07:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
White man has a near-fatal accident but receives the organs of a black woman in a life-saving surgery.

Spirit of black woman lives on through the white man and he develops parts of her personality traits.

The only actor I could even imagine in a part such as this, if he was still with us, would be Robin Williams, he would own it. Jim Carrey might work though too.
View Quote

Jim Carrey still has it.

He's the best part of the Sonic movies.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:10:16 PM EDT
[#14]
How about where the lame director kills someone while filming, with a loaded SAA, but it's not his fault? Oh, wait......
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:10:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Godzilla/Pacific Rim cross over. It’ll be a 3 parter.

Episode 1: The Pacific Rim robots decide to go up against Godzilla and the rest of the monsters on Monster Island. After some back and forth fighting the extradimensional alien monsters emerge from the rift and deliver a one-two punch against Godzilla’s cohorts and the massive robots.

Episode 2: The extradimensional alien monsters have humanity, the robots, and the monsters of monster island on the run and it looks like humanity’s light is about to fade when a desperate plan is hatched.

Episode 3: Using a complex series of light patterns, interpretative dance, and pheromones the people, robots, and monster of earth come up with a last ditch plan to reclaim their home world and send the extradimensionals back to where they came from.

Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:11:47 PM EDT
[#16]
A pedo with a crackhead pervert son becomes president
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:12:39 PM EDT
[#17]
I've always thought my username's story would make a good movie.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:13:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Down Among the Dead Men
by Simon R. Green

"Ten years have passed since the Demon War. The Forest's scars are slowly healing, the Darkwood is still and silent, and few demons ever venture out of the endless night. But in a clearing not far from the Darkwood boundary, in a darkness where a sun has never risen and a moon has never shone, an ancient evil stirs in its sleep and dreams foul dreams."

And with those words, New York Times bestselling author Simon R. Green begins the third of his Forest Kingdom novels, a classic sword-and-sorcery quest of four Rangers, three outlaws, and one Infernal Device that could reawaken a Beast that's best left sleeping. Travel along with Duncan MacNeil, the witch Constance, Jessica Flint and Giles Dancer as they -- and their buried secrets -- go down among the dead men on the adventure of a lifetime.

In fact let's do the whole Forest Kingdom / Hawk & Fisher thing.

Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:14:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Jim Carrey still has it.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jim Carrey still has it.

True, Carrey was great in Me, Myself, & Irene which was also a multiple personality role.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:15:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Alec Baldwin invites everyone in Hollywood to a Cowboy themed party at his house. Guns will be provided.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:15:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Gray State would have been an interesting movie
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:17:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Hookers and Blow - A buddy cop movie about Jimmy Hookers, a renegade boomer cop on the edge who is a week from retirement and known for getting his partners killed. The chief wants Hookers to solve the case of the nose candy bandit, so he partners him with rookie streetwise smart-mouth zoomer cop Deshawn "Blow" Blowere. They must overcome the age gap, race gap, and most importantly the thigh gap to see eye to eye to solve the case of the century. Hilarity and budget friendly action sequences ensue, as Hookers learns there is value in a good Blow.

Dickpunch - A legend is told in the underground fighting community of an invitation only martial arts tournament known only as the Ro Xiam Beau that is held only once every hundred years, with the ultimate prize of the winner being given the Dragon Balls... a mystical object capable of granting a wish... for anything. The first fighter invited is Big Richard Fist, an American mixed martial arts champion hoping to win the tournament and get his wish granted for his tragically stepped on turtle to be brought back to life. A colorful cadre of fighters that are in no way racial stereotypes but probably are who are we kidding this is 2023 everything is racist now join the tournament and must survive the perils of the ancient fighting arena known only as the Glorious Hole.

My Stepmother is an Alien... and Stuck in the Dryer - A return to the heyday of the great 80s teen sex comedy, starring whatever hot piece of ass flavor of the month starlets willing to do full frontal on camera. High school nerds devise a plan to see fellow nerd Wolfgang's new hot step mom naked, but their crazy invention opens a portal to another planet... the planet of the StepMomiCons! Exploitation is a hard scrabble word to spell but nobody has the right letters for it in this hilarious film that will leave the censors working overtime, the critics aghast, and audiences everywhere waiting for the home video release for... reasons.

GloboCops - In the far off future of 1999 the Earth has finally achieved peace, through the creation and deployment of global robotic peacekeeping soldiers known only as GloboCops. But not all is right as a disturbing trend begins to emerge of the GloboCops costing more and more money to keep operating. It is up to a junior accountant named Books McGeeky to successfully audit the GloboCop initiative. What, everything has to be an action adventure? Hell no! In this dry, formulaic, direct-to-streaming movie most likely made to fulfill some big star's contractual obligation to be in a film for the studio, the audience will feel totally catfished by the cool thumbnail they saw on Netflix and start instantly regretting their decision to watch this a half an hour in, except now for some stupid reason their wife is into it, so now they have to sit through the rest of it!

Will and Fred's Bodacious Bruhaha - Constant slackers and smartphone addicted zoomer losers Will and Fred are in danger of flunking their civics class when they are visited by awesome time travelling founding father Ben Franklin, who takes the guys on a whirlwind trip through time to witness the key events that formed our great nation... as well as the key events that undermined it and turned it into the irreparably indebted bureaucratic uniparty oligarchy it is today! A visibly shaken Will and Fred will never be the same, and the audience will leave the theater up in arms!
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:18:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Law and Order, Special Victim Unit - Beverly Hills
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:18:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Time Cop and a Half

Cop and A Half Official Trailer #1 - Burt Reynolds Movie (1993) HD
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:18:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Hookers and Blow - A buddy cop movie about Jimmy Hookers, a renegade boomer cop on the edge who is a week from retirement and known for getting his partners killed. The chief wants Hookers to solve the case of the nose candy bandit, so he partners him with rookie streetwise smart-mouth zoomer cop Deshawn "Blow" Blowere. They must overcome the age gap, race gap, and most importantly the thigh gap to see eye to eye to solve the case of the century. Hilarity and budget friendly action sequences ensue, as Hookers learns there is value in a good Blow.

Dickpunch - A legend is told in the underground fighting community of an invitation only martial arts tournament known only as the Ro Xiam Beau that is held only once every hundred years, with the ultimate prize of the winner being given the Dragon Balls... a mystical object capable of granting a wish... for anything. The first fighter invited is Big Richard Fist, an American mixed martial arts champion hoping to win the tournament and get his wish granted for his tragically stepped on turtle to be brought back to life. A colorful cadre of fighters that are in no way racial stereotypes but probably are who are we kidding this is 2023 everything is racist now join the tournament and must survive the perils of the ancient fighting arena known only as the Glorious Hole.

My Stepmother is an Alien... and Stuck in the Dryer - A return to the heyday of the great 80s teen sex comedy, starring whatever hot piece of ass flavor of the month starlets willing to do full frontal on camera. High school nerds devise a plan to see fellow nerd Wolfgang's new hot step mom naked, but their crazy invention opens a portal to another planet... the planet of the StepMomiCons! Exploitation is a hard scrabble word to spell but nobody has the right letters for it in this hilarious film that will leave the censors working overtime, the critics aghast, and audiences everywhere waiting for the home video release for... reasons.

GloboCops - In the far off future of 1999 the Earth has finally achieved peace, through the creation and deployment of global robotic peacekeeping soldiers known only as GloboCops. But not all is right as a disturbing trend begins to emerge of the GloboCops costing more and more money to keep operating. It is up to a junior accountant named Books McGeeky to successfully audit the GloboCop initiative. What, everything has to be an action adventure? Hell no! In this dry, formulaic, direct-to-streaming movie most likely made to fulfill some big star's contractual obligation to be in a film for the studio, the audience will feel totally catfished by the cool thumbnail they saw on Netflix and start instantly regretting their decision to watch this a half an hour in, except now for some stupid reason their wife is into it, so now they have to sit through the rest of it!

Will and Fred's Bodacious Bruhaha - Constant slackers and smartphone addicted zoomer losers Will and Fred are in danger of flunking their civics class when they are visited by awesome time travelling founding father Ben Franklin, who takes the guys on a whirlwind trip through time to witness the key events that formed our great nation... as well as the key events that undermined it and turned it into the irreparably indebted bureaucratic uniparty oligarchy it is today! A visibly shaken Will and Fred will never be the same, and the audience will leave the theater up in arms!
View Quote

This man needs a budget.

And expendable actors.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:19:05 PM EDT
[#26]
How about an out of control totalitarian government that's corrupt AF, sells out their citizens, steals their money, lies constantly, controls the media and kills normal people who "voted" them into power gets their .gov shit pushed in by the plebes they hate so much?
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:19:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Another one I wonder about. Bas Reeves an honest to god black Marshall in the old west.

Why not make a movie about him as opposed to blackwashing white characters?
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:20:29 PM EDT
[#28]
It's several hundred years in the  future, and a large group of planets form a confederacy.   They have a space navy, formed for defense and exploration.

Their main enemy is a bunch of people with robot parts that all have their brains connected together.

Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:20:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
How about an out of control totalitarian government that's corrupt AF, sells out their citizens, steals their money, lies constantly, controls the media and kills normal people who "voted" them into power gets their .gov shit pushed in by the plebes they hate so much?
View Quote
I agree. They really should do a film adaptation of 1776.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:21:40 PM EDT
[#30]
The first Space Force war.

Debbie does Detroit.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:22:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
It's several hundred years in the  future, and a large group of planets form a confederacy.   They have a space navy, formed for defense and exploration.

Their main enemy is a bunch of people with robot parts that all have their brains connected together.

View Quote

Uh...

Like Star Trek?  
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:22:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Guy from Ohio travels to Tennessee...

The horror of unkempt lawns and food that doesn't satisfy his Ohioian culinary standards forces him to look deep within himself and attempt to reconcile his misplaced hubris.

Also, he poops a lot, like every half hour, so that helps add a bit comic relief in this otherwise somber coming-of-age story of self-discovery.
View Quote

I think stories about Geraldo Rivera have already been done ??
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:23:00 PM EDT
[#33]
From the craft services group that catered "The Little Mermaid" and "Elemental" comes a film epic in story, yet personal in detail. . .

"Tree Surgeons to the Ayatollah".

Arborists from the UK are brought in to Iran just after the revolution (Shah deposed). . . Their mission is to restore the once magnificent Accacia trees that line the main street of Tehran.

However, during their stay they are caught up the tumultuous political and cultural changes taking place at that time and place.  Including one of the arborists (male) falling in love with an Iranian woman with whom they are working.  

At the end of their time in Iran, they see the world differently.  

"Tree Surgeons to the Ayatollah".   ---Rated R due to adult themes, smoking, allusions of torture. .  Opening Dec 11 in limited release. . .
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:23:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Ok, I will give it an honest go.

In 2024 the night before the US presidential elections a group of hackers called the Pangs of Resistance unleashed a block of code into the internet that was 14 years in the making. This code would inject itself into every form of social media on the internet and send out hidden signals unseen by the eye but retained by the brain. At first the signal just convinced the viewers to buy certain products but after the Pangs of Resistance were successful in making billions of dollars the group wanted more....ultimate power and control. POG pitched their code and control to all the world leaders and of course all wanted a piece of the pie. Little did they know the code was also controlling them after seeing a special version....version 87. The first step was for all the leaders to come to central meeting place to discuss climate change, gun control and other critical world issues. While watching the intro video to the proposed plans the code told them to kill each other. It was a bloodbath and no one survived, not even the service staff. With this success, POG then turned the code on live broadcast television worldwide. This time they used the same version 87 code and all across the globe people were turning on each others like animals. When all said and done only a small amount of life was left on the planet. Those who had no tvs or cell phones or computers. Maybe 100,000 or so world wide. The movie ends with all the buildings having the Earth recapture them and tiny pockets of people sitting around campfires.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:24:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
In the spirit of the huge success of Bridgerton, Julie Garwood, Jude Devereaux, and Rebecca Paisley have a gold mine’s worth of material.

I’d love to see some exploration of Anglo-Saxon and Welsh history (some absolutely amazing stories there that almost no one has heard of).

If they’d actually stick to the stories and not try to insert woke BS, the original Dragonlance and Forgotten Realms novels could provide years worth of material, but fans will expect an authentic rendition.
View Quote

>Netflix buys it
>"Welp time to cast this one"

Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:24:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
From the craft services group that catered "The Little Mermaid" and "Elemental" comes a film epic in story, yet personal in detail. . .

"Tree Surgeons to the Ayatollah".

Arborists from the UK are brought in to Iran just after the revolution (Shah deposed). . . Their mission is to restore the once magnificent Accacia trees that line the main street of Tehran.

However, during their stay they are caught up the tumultuous political and cultural changes taking place at that time and place.  Including one of the arborists (male) falling in love with an Iranian woman with whom they are working.  

At the end of their time in Iran, they see the world differently.  

"Tree Surgeons to the Ayatollah".   ---Rated R due to adult themes, smoking, allusions of torture. .  Opening Dec 11 in limited release. . .
View Quote

I actually really like that.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:25:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I was hoping you'd make it here on page 1.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rules:

- No sequels

-Must be an original IP, if some random person did a similar story in 1943 I'm not going to bust your balls, but if you come in here proposing the lion king I'm going to make you feel bad.

-Historical events are fine.... but I don't want this thread to just be about interesting points in history.

I'll start:

Guys in a car wreck and goes into a medically induced coma, wakes up and falls in love with the nurse taking care of him.

Gets married has kids, and eventually he reaches a point at his youngest daughter's wedding where he just feels supremely content and satisfied.

He then ACTUALLY wakes up from his coma and the nurse simply doesn't recognize him.

His life, his accomplishments and worst of all his children never existed.

The 2nd half of the movie is him coming to terms with it.

What do you got?

Stoic-man

A tall-ish (but not that all), strong (but not a steroid guy) protagonist who has goal or obstacle to overcome.
He isn't instantly good at it.
He trains under an older mentor, and finds that it's difficult to get good at what he's doing.
He has setbacks or reasons to quit, good ones.
Instead of quitting, he tries harder, figures something out, and finds a different way to accomplish this.

Additionally, along the way he rescues an attractive woman (Who does not have lip fillers ) who is in trouble, and she needs rescuing.
She is even grateful for his help, and she has nothing snarky to say to him.
Bonus: She's also not an asshole to anyone during the film, she's very likeable.

He succeeds at what he's doing.
What he does is recognized by the guys before him as good (they may have even helped), and is not meant in any way to tear down the legacy of the guys who did similar in the past.
It's recognized as belonging in the conversation with some of the great moments of old.
Because, the thing he does actually benefits the village/tribe, instead of a "look at meeeeeeeee, I was better than everyone and I finally got my thumbsie-uppies!" moment.

He is the main character, not 1 of 9 main characters, nor do we have a story where 8 out of those 9 main characters are strong women.

Hollywood wouldn't fucking dare.

I was hoping you'd make it here on page 1.

Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:26:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Sci-Fi  Terran Command, Quest for Freedom.

An ordinary family steps up to do the extraordinary, digs deep into their character, finds unprecedented courage, and summons unwavering faith to see them and their friends through the dangers and trials ahead.

King Toburg of the planet Cassaria dispatches his four adult children on a vital diplomatic mission. Gamoran pirates seize their spaceship, capturing the royal siblings, and murdering all but one of the crew. The Cassarian spaceship flounders to Earth, but not unnoticed. John Braxton and his sons battle the alien pirates, rescue the Cassarian siblings, and discover a violent conspiracy to conquer several planets, including Earth.

Who’s the sinister force masterminding this conquest? Government agents, foreign spies, Gamoran Pirates, and sinister forces seek to stop the Braxtons and their brave band of heroes. To expose the conspiracy requires capturing the invincible pirate flagship, Holcron Star.

The simple act of being good Samaritans plunges the Braxton family into a fight for survival and a Quest for Freedom.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:28:10 PM EDT
[#39]
I have over 3000 books in my library and yet Hollywood can’t find any ideas, pathetic.

Something like this would be a good start…

Attachment Attached File

Maybe an updated version of Lucifer’s Hammer.

A whole series on Casca the Eternal Mercenary.

Any number of stories from John Ringo, maybe the Looking Glass series.

Louis L’Amour’s Last of the Breed.

I could go on and on…
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:28:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I figure if hollywood is dumb enough to make a girl power Predator movie wedged into American history, all of history is fair game with the bonus of making a much better film.

WW1. The fog of war. Desolate battlefields and soul crushing morale. Chemical warfare. Burnt out towns. Death on an unimaginable scale. Weapons just effective enough to kill ones fellow man, but in no way matches the Predator stalking your platoon across the western front while the enemy seeks to stamp you out.
View Quote

*They empty several water-cooled MGs on tripods into the forest*
*guy with a shotgun and 4ft bayonet walks in, walks out*

"Lads.
We, hit, nothing."

*Platoon SGT walks over to the German girl in cuffs.*
"Alroight then, yesterday when Campbell went down, what did you see!
Go on!"

"I don't know vhat it vas..."
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:29:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Gray State would have been an interesting movie
View Quote
Yes, it would have been. Also, there is a good chance I would have been somewhere in the background in it.

There is an idea for a horror movie that I can't claim credit for, but that I saw in one of these threads years ago. A milsurp rifle collector buys a K98 and an M91-30. Both are haunted by the ghosts of the soldiers that carried them. The new owner becomes tormented by the invisible battle that still rages between the ghosts in his home.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:32:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Pick any of America’s badass warriors over the years and tell their story.  Bonus points for extra Americana and titties.
View Quote

Robin Olds
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:35:52 PM EDT
[#43]
A Band of Brothers type movie/miniseries about a group of soldiers in the Revolutionary War, Civil War, and WW1.

As mentioned above, a biopic about Bass Reeves.

A good movie adaptation of The Day Before Midnight by Stephen Hunter.

A good movie adaptation of Monster Hunters International by Larry Correia
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:36:03 PM EDT
[#44]
I was talking to Jody Plauche Saturday and he said he would like to see a movie made about the story with him, his dad and what happened with Jeff Doucet.

Anyone here have any connections to any one in the movie business?
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:38:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Another one I wonder about. Bas Reeves an honest to god black Marshall in the old west.

Why not make a movie about him as opposed to blackwashing white characters?
View Quote

A Yellowstone series about him is in the works.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:38:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Me: Write a movie story pitch about zombies and the following screen names as characters:  Notcalifornialegal,BourbonBeast,Orion10182011,wienerman1961,ATLDiver,CastleBravo91,BourbonBeast,adversor,Burnsy,Flushdraw,tifosi,beemerman,OG1

----

ChatGPT:

Title: "Apocalypse Road"

Genre: Action/Horror

Logline: In a post-apocalyptic world infested with ravenous zombies, a diverse group of survivors with unique skills and colorful screen names must band together and embark on a perilous journey across a desolate wasteland to find a sanctuary known as "Eden," where hope and safety may still exist.

Synopsis:

Act 1:
The world has fallen into chaos due to a deadly zombie outbreak, leaving civilization in ruins. We are introduced to our main characters, each identified by their screen names. Notcalifornialegal, a former mechanic skilled in creating makeshift weapons, has been surviving on his own until he crosses paths with BourbonBeast, a grizzled ex-Marine with a knack for combat and survival tactics. They decide to team up for increased chances of survival.

Act 2:
As they venture through the zombie-infested wasteland, they encounter Orion10182011, a mysterious loner armed with an uncanny knowledge of the undead's weaknesses. Together, the trio discovers a survivor stronghold known as "The Hive," where they meet other survivors with their unique screen names. Wienerman1961, a resourceful scavenger with a knack for finding supplies, ATLDiver, a fearless underwater specialist who becomes their escape route expert, and CastleBravo91, a sharpshooter known for his impeccable accuracy.

The group learns about a fabled sanctuary called "Eden," rumored to be free from the undead. Determined to find it, they set out on a dangerous journey across treacherous terrain and encounter hordes of zombies, leading to thrilling action sequences and intense battles. Throughout their arduous trek, they face personal demons and forge deep connections, learning to trust one another with their lives.

Act 3:
While traversing a decimated city, they stumble upon a hidden underground laboratory. Inside, they find Adversor, a brilliant scientist who has been studying the zombie virus and might hold the key to humanity's survival. Burnsy, a cunning and quick-witted survivor, joins the group, adding his expertise in strategy and manipulation to their arsenal.

The journey becomes even more perilous as they encounter a formidable group of hostile survivors led by Flushdraw, a cunning and ruthless mercenary with his own nefarious agenda. The group faces betrayal, sacrifices, and heart-wrenching losses as they battle against both the undead and the living.

Act 4:
Finally, after a series of intense battles and harrowing obstacles, the group reaches the outskirts of "Eden." They discover a thriving community where survivors have managed to build a safe haven amidst the chaos. However, their arrival coincides with a massive zombie horde converging on the sanctuary.

In a climactic showdown, the survivors must defend Eden, utilizing their unique skills and banding together as a family. OG1, a reclusive yet formidable warrior, joins the fight, bringing a much-needed edge to the group's defense.

As the battle reaches its peak, the survivors unleash their full potential, fighting tooth and nail to protect Eden and secure humanity's future. In the end, the fate of their newfound haven and the hope for a better world hang in the balance.

Epilogue:
With the zombie horde vanquished and Eden secured, the survivors, now bonded by their shared experiences, forge a new society. Notcalifornialegal, BourbonBeast, Orion10182011, wienerman1961, ATLDiver, CastleBravo91, Burnsy, adversor, Flushdraw, tifosi, beemerman, and OG1 become pillars of leadership, using their individual skills to rebuild and reclaim what was lost.

"Apocalypse Road" is a thrilling tale of survival, camaraderie

View Quote

I got cast as the nerd???!
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:38:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:39:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Me: Write a movie story pitch about zombies and the following screen names as characters:  Notcalifornialegal,BourbonBeast,Orion10182011,wienerman1961,ATLDiver,CastleBravo91,BourbonBeast,adversor,Burnsy,Flushdraw,tifosi,beemerman,OG1

----

ChatGPT:

Title: "Apocalypse Road"

Genre: Action/Horror

Logline: In a post-apocalyptic world infested with ravenous zombies, a diverse group of survivors with unique skills and colorful screen names must band together and embark on a perilous journey across a desolate wasteland to find a sanctuary known as "Eden," where hope and safety may still exist.

Synopsis:

Act 1:
The world has fallen into chaos due to a deadly zombie outbreak, leaving civilization in ruins. We are introduced to our main characters, each identified by their screen names. Notcalifornialegal, a former mechanic skilled in creating makeshift weapons, has been surviving on his own until he crosses paths with BourbonBeast, a grizzled ex-Marine with a knack for combat and survival tactics. They decide to team up for increased chances of survival.

Act 2:
As they venture through the zombie-infested wasteland, they encounter Orion10182011, a mysterious loner armed with an uncanny knowledge of the undead's weaknesses. Together, the trio discovers a survivor stronghold known as "The Hive," where they meet other survivors with their unique screen names. Wienerman1961, a resourceful scavenger with a knack for finding supplies, ATLDiver, a fearless underwater specialist who becomes their escape route expert, and CastleBravo91, a sharpshooter known for his impeccable accuracy.

The group learns about a fabled sanctuary called "Eden," rumored to be free from the undead. Determined to find it, they set out on a dangerous journey across treacherous terrain and encounter hordes of zombies, leading to thrilling action sequences and intense battles. Throughout their arduous trek, they face personal demons and forge deep connections, learning to trust one another with their lives.

Act 3:
While traversing a decimated city, they stumble upon a hidden underground laboratory. Inside, they find Adversor, a brilliant scientist who has been studying the zombie virus and might hold the key to humanity's survival. Burnsy, a cunning and quick-witted survivor, joins the group, adding his expertise in strategy and manipulation to their arsenal.

The journey becomes even more perilous as they encounter a formidable group of hostile survivors led by Flushdraw, a cunning and ruthless mercenary with his own nefarious agenda. The group faces betrayal, sacrifices, and heart-wrenching losses as they battle against both the undead and the living.

Act 4:
Finally, after a series of intense battles and harrowing obstacles, the group reaches the outskirts of "Eden." They discover a thriving community where survivors have managed to build a safe haven amidst the chaos. However, their arrival coincides with a massive zombie horde converging on the sanctuary.

In a climactic showdown, the survivors must defend Eden, utilizing their unique skills and banding together as a family. OG1, a reclusive yet formidable warrior, joins the fight, bringing a much-needed edge to the group's defense.

As the battle reaches its peak, the survivors unleash their full potential, fighting tooth and nail to protect Eden and secure humanity's future. In the end, the fate of their newfound haven and the hope for a better world hang in the balance.

Epilogue:
With the zombie horde vanquished and Eden secured, the survivors, now bonded by their shared experiences, forge a new society. Notcalifornialegal, BourbonBeast, Orion10182011, wienerman1961, ATLDiver, CastleBravo91, Burnsy, adversor, Flushdraw, tifosi, beemerman, and OG1 become pillars of leadership, using their individual skills to rebuild and reclaim what was lost.

"Apocalypse Road" is a thrilling tale of survival, camaraderie

Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:41:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Pinocchio as President of the United States.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:41:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Pinocchio as President of the United States.
View Quote

That's a good one.  
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top