Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:55:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This would work fine for me since I already live in God’s Country: Tennessee. And I’m all for setting ideological tests for those moving here. Leftists need not apply.
View Quote

We can swap untaxed liquor
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:56:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
No.  It's a decided issue.  We break-up and we are doomed.  Repeating the same mistake as the above quoted will not change things.  Minding your own business, and live and let live phony conservativism is equally guilty as commies for the destruction of our nation.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The talk of "Balkanization" is basically secession which is a very settled issue.  It's borderline treasonous and any break up of the US will result in all of our freedoms being lost.  United we stand divided we fall.  I would resist any new secessionist movement.

You need to read some Jefferson, Calhoun and Henry
No.  It's a decided issue.  We break-up and we are doomed.  Repeating the same mistake as the above quoted will not change things.  Minding your own business, and live and let live phony conservativism is equally guilty as commies for the destruction of our nation.

Independent states came together to fight the crown.

What makes you think states wouldn't ally with each other?
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:58:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Sure. Just try to ignore all the Mexicans and California communists that are moving in faster than the native Texans can reproduce
View Quote

I wanted to leave Wa 15 years ago. My wife's entire family was here so it was stay here or get divorced. Being older post divorce would suck pretty bad I imagine.

I was never one to run away anyhow. Previous moves were for financial reasons or a change of scenery.

It kills me that people think we are going to end up on one side or the other of some field shooting at each other or they and their peeps will successfully defend a "Free" area.

That is not how they will take this country down. It's indoctrination and incrementalism that will do it. And so far it's working perfectly.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:59:34 PM EDT
[#4]
who has the nukes?
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:59:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Being an Arkie, I suspect I will be right in the middle of where I’d want to be in this event, but yes; if I lived somewhere behind the latex curtain, I would certainly relocate if a free group broke off.

We need a National divorce.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 2:00:50 PM EDT
[#6]
How furiously masterbating civil war fantasizers think it be:

How it actually do:

Link Posted: 7/7/2023 2:01:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Any power not delegated to the federal government by the states, and not prohibited to the states by the Constitution, remains a right of the states or the people. The Constitution is silent on the question of secession. The states never delegated to the federal government any power to suppress secession. Therefore, secession remains a reserved right of the states.

James Buchanan, Lincoln's predecessor, had allowed the first seven Southern states to leave in peace. Although he did not believe they possessed a right of secession, he also did not believe that the federal government had the right to coerce a seceding state

Another argument in support of the right of secession involves the states of Virginia, New York, and Rhode Island. Readers may recall that those states included in a clause in their ratifications of the Constitution that permitted them to withdraw from the Union if the new government should become oppressive. It was on this basis that they acceded to the Union. Virginia cited this provision of its ratification when seceding in 1861. But since the Constitution is also based on the principle of coequality all the states are equal in dignity and rights, and no state can have more rights than another the right of secession cited by these three states must extend equally to all the states.  This is a powerful argument about the Confederate States of America that has been taken seriously by many historians

source:  https://www.historyonthenet.com/confederate-states-america-2

Link Posted: 7/7/2023 2:01:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I would happily send my family away to safety because no one is going to run me out to take or destroy my property or things without killing me first.  That's a hill I would absolutely die on.

I've already talked about this with my wife and we have an exit strategy for her and the kids.  I wouldn't expect to last long.
View Quote

You Currently live in Illinois though?  
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 2:02:31 PM EDT
[#9]
You have to cut the top of Virginia and make it blue, the rest of the state can go with the red states (maybe carve out Richmond and Charlottesville for fun)
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 2:02:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
who has the nukes?
View Quote

Me
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 2:05:17 PM EDT
[#11]

Secession is different than civil war.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 2:08:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You Currently live in Illinois though?  
View Quote

Yes.  This is my home and where my family has lived for 150 years.  No one is kicking down my door taking my stuff, yet.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 2:08:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
How furiously masterbating civil war fantasizers think it be:
View Quote

The Progressives have 200 million population “minorities” that Lincoln didn’t have and easily 90% of females understand that loyalty to conservatives is an absolute loss of voting rights and equal opportunity. The GOP is doomed until they evict the Bushwhackers, Jayhawkers and evangelicals.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 2:09:29 PM EDT
[#14]
What if we could somehow divide in to three countries with equal resources and everything. Conservative land, Lib land, and a third for people who don't care or who lived in that area and don't want to move. Which would be the most prosperous?
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 2:10:52 PM EDT
[#15]
My family has fought invaders over this land before. I am stocked up to do it again.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 2:12:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
... one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
View Quote

That's the issue, the majority of the people in this nation want nothing to do with God.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 2:13:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Secession is different than civil war.
View All Quotes

Civil War with Balkanization is burning your neighbors home for associating with the wrong political faction, and beating them until they join the refugee column headed to wherever their faction is doing the same to your faction.

Civil War without Balkanization is just dragging your neighbor's 22 year old daughter out of their house and shooting her for associating with the wrong political faction, then shooting the parents so they don't seek revenge. Tomorrow a roving band of their faction will do it you and your children.

Study modern Civil War.

Civil War is fucking horrible and nobody should want it.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 2:16:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Civil War with Balkanization is burning your neighbors home for associating with the wrong political faction, and beating them until they join the refugee column headed to wherever their faction is doing the same to your faction.

Civil War without Balkanization is just dragging your neighbor's 22 year old daughter out of their house and shooting her for associating with the wrong political faction, then shooting the parents so they don't seek revenge. Tomorrow a roving band of their faction will do it you and your children.

Study modern Civil War.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Study modern Civil War.

Right, I don't want to do that.

I want to dissolve the union peacefully. Into whatever shapes are decided on.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 2:19:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

The Union Forever! Hurrah Boys! Hurrah! Down with the traitors! Up with the stars!

My point being, what you want ain't happening, and most assuredly ain't happening peaceful like.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 2:20:05 PM EDT
[#20]
GTT
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 2:24:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

In regards to keeping out the opposition../ those who hold toxic beliefs incompatible with your countries beliefs, Yes there is, it's called violence.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Even if commies were initially onboard, there is no way to stop them from coming over once they discover how shitty their utopia is.

In regards to keeping out the opposition../ those who hold toxic beliefs incompatible with your countries beliefs, Yes there is, it's called violence.  

I like the cut of your jib sir.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/7/2023 2:26:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The talk of "Balkanization" is basically secession which is a very settled issue.  It's borderline treasonous and any break up of the US will result in all of our freedoms being lost.  United we stand divided we fall.  I would resist any new secessionist movement.

History shows that confederations are weak and wedge issues divide them.  The original 13 colonies were not really independent states and were united by the one idea to separate from the crown.  As soon as that was accomplished we had non stop problems culminating in the civil war to resolve those questions.  No example exists of what you are describing.  My family for generations is vested in what has been built.  I won't give it up to communists or their libertarian puppets.  Remember it was Democrats that wanted Confederate states in the first place.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 2:34:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The Union Forever! Hurrah Boys! Hurrah! Down with the traitors! Up with the stars!

My point being, what you want ain't happening, and most assuredly ain't happening peaceful like.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Worth trying rather than jumping further into this trash or to the thunder dome
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 2:35:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
History shows that confederations are weak and wedge issues divide them.  The original 13 colonies were not really independent states and were united by the one idea to separate from the crown.  As soon as that was accomplished we had non stop problems culminating in the civil war to resolve those questions.  No example exists of what you are describing.  My family for generations is vested in what has been built.  I won't give it up to communists or their libertarian puppets.  Remember it was Democrats that wanted Confederate states in the first place.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There was talk of northern secession before southern secession.

During the state ratification conventions, a big issue was revocable contract with the new nation
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 2:49:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It’s way too nice here to let the commies have it without a fight.

View Quote

This right here ^

This is quite possibly the best real estate on the planet for several reasons.

Fuck splitting it with a bunch of worthless, arrogant, overbearing, woke ass commie COCKSUCKERS.

If they don't like the way it was set up here then GTFO (I'll help you go) but I'll be damned if they'll run me out.

Even talking about shit like this just gives them hope of victory.

FUCK THEM
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 2:56:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Representatives are forced to serve short 1 week legislative seasons.
Representatives are chosen based off the number of confirmed communist kills

The government is only in charge of currency and communist extermination.
View Quote

The "President" (or whatever we call our new dear leader) should be chosen by a system similar to the selection of jury duty.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 3:06:27 PM EDT
[#27]
No.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 3:09:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Don’t want it to happen, but if it happens, or looks like it’s going that way, I’m GTFO to the nearest Red State (I’m behind the lines in IL) while I can take at least some of my stuff with me. Between Pritzger’s Death Squads eliminating the “problematic” and “constitutional conservative” vigilantes at the Red State borders trying to keep “libtards” out of their State I don’t want to be in the line of fire.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 3:13:54 PM EDT
[#29]
This poll needs a "Fuck You Because Texas" choice.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 3:15:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I have far more in common with the rural Mexicans than I do with anyone in San Antonio, Austin, Houston, Dallas, Ft Worth, or El Paso. Those cities are far too gon to be salvaged, especially Austin. I live in the San Antonio area on the outskirts, and it's a shitty city.

Oh, and Texas has had Mexicans living here far longer than before Texas was a part of the United States.
View Quote

Yes, that’s exactly the population I was referring to in my post. The rural Mexicans that can trace their roots back hundreds of years
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 3:19:48 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote

First thought: What kind of a lathe is that?  I've never seen any kind of chuck like that?
Second thought: Oh, it's probably exercise equipment.  That explains why it's completely alien to me
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 3:20:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I wanted to leave Wa 15 years ago. My wife's entire family was here so it was stay here or get divorced. Being older post divorce would suck pretty bad I imagine.

I was never one to run away anyhow. Previous moves were for financial reasons or a change of scenery.

It kills me that people think we are going to end up on one side or the other of some field shooting at each other or they and their peeps will successfully defend a "Free" area.

That is not how they will take this country down. It's indoctrination and incrementalism that will do it. And so far it's working perfectly.
View Quote

I’m not going to be on any side of a field. I’m pretty well insulated from problems in my neighborhood. Private school keeps my kids well insulated. Beyond that there isn’t anything worth saving here. I just demand to be left alone. The left can mutilate their genitals and any other thing they see fit for themselves. As long as they stay away from my family.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 3:22:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Hunger Games style. The Southeast would win.
View Quote

LOL you will be 0 and 2. Don’t kid yourself.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 3:25:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

We can swap untaxed liquor
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 3:30:11 PM EDT
[#35]
The power of the United States is based on its collective economy, natural resources spread across the entire nation, and our geographical location (access to both Pacific and Atlantic, borders with Canada and Mexico, Hawaii, and even our various holdings).  

If the United States of America has a split like the Roman Empire than that means that ultimately it will collapse, that cannot happen.  Conflict between the two halves would be inevitable anyways.  

Make no mistake, political division comes down to the fact that people are being manipulated into dividing.  While there are many things that facilitate the manipulation the primary issue at the heart of problems comes down to universal suffrage.  We do have an electorate that has NOT earned its right to participate the political process and therefore it does not place civic responsibility, but rather personal gain as its primary political motivation.  Without a responsible electorate of moral individuals with demonstrated civic virtue a democracy CANNOT function and is ultimately doomed to failure.  

We need a Merit Based Suffrage system where the right to participate in the political process is earn by meeting objective race and gender neutral criteria.  This should be the primary focus of all conservatives.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 4:04:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Most rural people all across the country, and likely across the world are pretty conservative. I will just stay rural.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 4:16:24 PM EDT
[#37]
I don’t care too much what happens anymore in terms of politics, but this is my home. I’m not going anywhere.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 1:02:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 8:26:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 8:28:44 AM EDT
[#40]
I would not expect to have move, nor would I. If my AO is not on the correct side, I would fight to make sure they were.
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 8:37:05 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
As long as I get to stay in Texas with real Texans.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/19/2023 8:45:55 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Time to get out the "Accountability List".
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 11:52:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Study modern Civil War.

View Quote
That's not modern civil war, that's the history of humanity.

Link Posted: 7/19/2023 12:53:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

That's the issue, the majority of the people in this nation want nothing to do with God.
View Quote

That's right, not only do those in power/leftists want nothing to do with God, they want nothing to do with liberty - except for themselves of course, not for those who disagree with them.

I don't think the Dems will ever allow balkanization here. They need their opponents to produce and create the wealth that they tax.
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 1:05:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

That's right, not only do those in power/leftists want nothing to do with God, they want nothing to do with liberty - except for themselves of course, not for those who disagree with them.

I don't think the Dems will ever allow balkanization here. They need their opponents to produce and create the wealth that they tax.
View Quote

Well thought and said.

Link Posted: 7/19/2023 1:07:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Even if commies were initially onboard, there is no way to stop them from coming over once they discover how shitty their utopia is.
View Quote

Landmines can be very persuasive. In conjunction with crew served weapons, they are a downright sternly worded "Keep Out!"
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 1:13:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Build a wall

Support revolutions in blue states
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 1:18:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
Two things:

1. Yes, there is a way to stop them, it just takes the will to do so.  
2. Like most communist places their guns on their borders will be turned inward which reduces the migration potential.
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 1:19:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Yes.

This government no longer represents me or freedom.
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 1:20:04 PM EDT
[#50]

The northern half of Alabama still looks pretty damn good to me
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top