Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/28/2024 8:30:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Garand1911:
No one suggested ...."hookers n blow"  
View Quote

Guys on the local hooker forum call themselves "hobbyists" and the pursuit of good pussy "the hobby", LOL!
Link Posted: 8/28/2024 9:39:48 AM EDT
[#2]
@IT_Cowboy

You talk about hobbies, but haven't really talked about anything that interests you. Is there ANYTHING you find interesting?
Link Posted: 8/28/2024 9:42:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Reloading and shooting weekly takes up most of my free time.  When my kids are between sports seasons and my schedule opens up a bit more I add in some small woodworking projects.  I find both to be very rewarding.
Link Posted: 8/28/2024 9:43:06 AM EDT
[#4]
I need to do something as well. Both my husband and I have been off work since July 5. It's sucking the life out of me.
Link Posted: 8/28/2024 9:44:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By IT_Cowboy:
I had hernia surgery last week and I won't be ok'd to go back to work for another couple of weeks. So far I have read almost all of ARFCOM, watched a bunch of shows and free movies on Roku, walked around the neighborhood a few times, and taken an occasional nap in the afternoons. I have home projects I would like to do but they don't want me lifting anything. I used to daydream about how nice it would be to just have a couple of weeks away from work to do nothing and now that I have that time I am bored AF.  I think for retirement I am going to need to find some hobbies and set some sort of routine. I might start a retirement ammo stash to be able to go shooting once a week and buy model kits to stash away.

View Quote
If you like beer, homebrewing is a fun hobby.  Once you do enough batches to know what you are doing, the sky is the limit on the varieties of beer you can make. Brewing a single batch of beer can take up much of a day, so it's a good time killer, if you enjoy it.
Link Posted: 8/28/2024 9:56:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Once you get healed up, consider riding lessons, particularly hunter/jumpers. It's good exercise and as a plus there are usually some MILFs hanging around the stables.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top