Site Notices
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 3:30:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Could be.
Also can be as benign as not returning someone’s property and converting it to your own use
View Quote

Assholes
They probably would have gotten probation.
Now they face two counts first degree murder, dragged their mother into it, and ruined a couple of families.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 3:55:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Dang sorry about the loss of your friends.  God bless the families.

Link Posted: 9/9/2022 3:58:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Prayers out buddy. I lost a friend a few weeks ago on duty and another one was murdered 11 months ago. I can’t wait to be done with this line of work
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:02:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Two of my friends were killed a couple of hours ago serving a warrant. I am in shock, just fucking numb. Say a prayer for their families please.
View Quote

My sympathy. Patrol serving, or full callout?

EDIT: NVRMIND. I hadn't read far enough. I've lost friends to, and it gets to me.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:42:15 PM EDT
[#5]
So sorry. Prayers sent.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 6:10:50 PM EDT
[#6]
I looked them both in their eyes today as they staged them in my transport area while they waited to be processed. Pure evil. Cook was only charged with the theft, golden was charged with the murders.

Thank you everyone for your condolences. It means a lot. I have pictures of the deputies. How do I post them? Thanks
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 6:14:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I am sorry for your loss, and really all of Cobb county is diminished with their passing.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 7:17:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I looked them both in their eyes today as they staged them in my transport area while they waited to be processed. Pure evil. Cook was only charged with the theft, golden was charged with the murders.

Thank you everyone for your condolences. It means a lot. I have pictures of the deputies. How do I post them? Thanks
View Quote
You need a paid account. Send me an IM and I'll send an email address and you can email to me.  I will post them up.  @dsmaccullen
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 7:22:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Prayers out buddy. I lost a friend a few weeks ago on duty and another one was murdered 11 months ago. I can’t wait to be done with this line of work
View Quote

I’m sorry. I lost a few too.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 7:45:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's interesting only one was charged with the murders I wonder if charges are pending for the other one or he was uninvolved with that aspect of it. If so that's fairly odd that the other guy would commit two capital murders over a theft that wasn't his problem, he certainly made it a lot worse for his buddy.

Just senseless I hope they seek the death penalty for the killer.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 10:21:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 10:26:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Hug your family. RIP to your buds.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 10:07:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Here is a link to the donation page. This will go directly to the families. Thank you everyone.

https://cobbsheriffsfoundation.org/
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 2:27:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Here is a link to the donation page. This will go directly to the families. Thank you everyone.

https://cobbsheriffsfoundation.org/
View Quote

@dsmaccullen any idea if the families would want people
To cook for them? Here in the Glen everyone is looking for something to do and my family has a history of commercial cooking and catering. We would help organize a meal train or similar
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 7:27:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Bump
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 7:30:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Two of my friends were killed a couple of hours ago serving a warrant. I am in shock, just fucking numb. Say a prayer for their families please.
View Quote

Chicago?
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 3:30:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Small world.

I just found out Cook's mother (I guess that's her house) is a coworker of my brother-in-law. He mentioned her saying something in the past of taking in a veteran. Golden?
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 4:48:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Small world.

I just found out Cook's mother (I guess that's her house) is a coworker of my brother-in-law. He mentioned her saying something in the past of taking in a veteran. Golden?
View Quote

Yeah all that checks out. He’s often there,
Maybe a resident I’m not sure. She and son lived there full time
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 6:18:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/12/2022 8:05:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top