Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 7:58:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you want to be accurate with your anger I got the Vixen 7 thread taken down. I called out the hypocrisy of how heavy handed the moderation in GD was when there was camgirl links and blatant "sales" and donations going on in BOTD. Wolf may have been complaining about it, but I started the thread that burned that little enterprise down.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
i cant decide if I'm madder about this or the crybaby getting the Vixen 7 thread taking down and trying to defend his actions instead of just being quite. The thread getting locked after TBS post kinda pushed this ahead a little but its very close. But then again i dont care about the brit pics, them vixen pics were fire though.
If you want to be accurate with your anger I got the Vixen 7 thread taken down. I called out the hypocrisy of how heavy handed the moderation in GD was when there was camgirl links and blatant "sales" and donations going on in BOTD. Wolf may have been complaining about it, but I started the thread that burned that little enterprise down.
Well, sweet Jesus Christ, aren't we so lucky to have you as a hall monitor, because oddly enough, I don't see you listed as a BOTD mod. You're the equivalent of a red light camera, and should be looked at with the same level of disdain. Someone, somewhere thanks you for your service, for the children.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 7:58:49 PM EDT
[#2]
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN! AND GOD SAVE
BROWNELLS!  HUZZAH!

Link Posted: 8/12/2019 7:59:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 8:02:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I didn't single you out.  I made sure my comment was inclusive of everyone.  I stated that the same questions had been asked ad nauseum.  As for integrity, "ones" integrity was the phrase I used to not single you out.

As for your questions, reading is fundamental.  They have been answered many, many times.   I didn't question your or anyone's integrity, but i see you are free to question mine.  I have stated I don't have the answers you are looking for.  I gave the answers I know of freely.  That speaks highly of my integrity I would think.  I have no reason to lie as again, there is no grand conspiracy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, asking the same questions over and over and over and over in 4 different threads and being told the same answer over and over and over and over in 4 different threads get you labeled as a conspiracy nut.

You do realized that questioning the integrity of every staff member and moderator on this sight calls into question ones integrity simply because you don't like the answer given don't you?  
I only asked my questions once, in one thread .

Weren't you "out" ?

Are you a new mod , flexing them mod muscles? Low man on the pole so you get the low integrity member thread ?

I have yet to see an answer to any of my questions .

Now, you'll answer those last two stupid questions, leaving out the answers to the pertinent ones I asked before .
I didn't single you out.  I made sure my comment was inclusive of everyone.  I stated that the same questions had been asked ad nauseum.  As for integrity, "ones" integrity was the phrase I used to not single you out.

As for your questions, reading is fundamental.  They have been answered many, many times.   I didn't question your or anyone's integrity, but i see you are free to question mine.  I have stated I don't have the answers you are looking for.  I gave the answers I know of freely.  That speaks highly of my integrity I would think.  I have no reason to lie as again, there is no grand conspiracy.
No one is asking questions anymore - they're telling.

It's looking loke it might be wise to listen...
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 8:10:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Well, sweet Jesus Christ, aren't we so lucky to have you as a hall monitor, because oddly enough, I don't see you listed as a BOTD mod. You're the equivalent of a red light camera, and should be looked at with the same level of disdain. Someone, somewhere thanks you for your service, for the children.
View Quote
Boohoo. I could care less about tits and ass on the internet, I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of the COC enforcement.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 8:11:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 8:13:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
maybe if you say it they will listen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope you answer honestly (Im not being a jerk here...just take a deep breath and try to be). Do you believe that the UK police have a historical issue with censoring public information? Yes or no? Did you not see this request as suspicious as it was passed through the chain at a UK PD to you? Do you believe you could have politely refused that request without insulting the family or officer? (I believe you could have easily)
If we had received requests from them before or every time something like this happened in Britain I would have deleted the e-mail without responding.
However this is the first time they have ever contacted us with a request..and there have been a metric ton of assaults on police and soldiers in england.
so like I mentioned..I took their request at face value because I had no reason not to.
What am I missing here? Doesn't your first sentence contradict your second sentence? Why not delete this request, just like you said you would if it had happened prior to this first request?
From the sounds of it it was the first time such a request has ever been made.
maybe if you say it they will listen.
Nice deflection.  How about you address my question now? By your own admittance you’d have deleted every other similar request, yet, you also admitted that this was the first request of this nature. So again, why didn’t you delete it?
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 8:20:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Boohoo. I could care less about tits and ass on the internet, I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of the COC enforcement.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well bless your heart. If you DGAF about T&A, you'd have let the mods/staff handle it. Instead, you decided that they weren't doing the job to the level of your expectation. Because ARFCOM definitely needs more Mrs. Kravitz types white knighting for virtue.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 8:21:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Or made fun of, body shamed, ridiculed for stupidity. We can all agree.
View Quote
Then don't click on the thread about the boy that has second thoughts about getting married because his G/F porked on 60 lbs. and posted pixs of said fatty. You've been warned.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 8:30:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN! AND GOD SAVE
BROWNELLS!  HUZZAH!

https://media1.tenor.com/images/a7403921e441f05bae4eed593c9ba7ea/tenor.gif?itemid=8402952
View Quote
Will we be censored when the Epstein luv shows starts pointing fingers at Prince Andrew balling 16 year olds and the toothless Brits want us to stop? We've seen by their treatment on Assange on how they operate. I don't trust Canucks either.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 8:31:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

No, asking the same questions over and over and over and over in 4 different threads and being told the same answer over and over and over and over in 4 different threads get you labeled as a conspiracy nut.

You do realized that questioning the integrity of every staff member and moderator on this sight calls into question ones integrity simply because you don’t like the answer given don’t you?  
View Quote
Oh Lord, now we are being shamed due to a perceived lack of integrity.

Link Posted: 8/12/2019 8:44:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This just in:  Tred Barta was killed in a car accident while in Canada.

"This is Travis H. Brown, the admin and agent of Captain Tred Barta's Facebook account.  Many are now learning about his passing in an automotive accident in Canada.  Until we have further details to share as directed from his family, we are not commenting further."

I saw this on FB and am reposting here just in case anyone thinks a FB page admin is part of a greater conspiracy between the Canadian goverment, FB and ARFCOM to deny you your acces to the details, pics and details of the accident.

View Quote
There is no conspiracy.  The issue is not that ARFCOM has been plotting with a foreign government.  That would be a conspiracy.

The issue is a government asked ARFCOM staff to remove speech and staff did so.   Thats the entire gripe.  Government wanted private speech in a private setting silenced and ARFCOM said ok.

It is that simple.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 8:51:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
There is no conspiracy.  The issue is not that ARFCOM has been plotting with a foreign government.  That would be a conspiracy.

The issue is a government asked ARFCOM staff to remove speech and staff did so.   Thats the entire gripe.  Government wanted private speech in a private setting silenced and ARFCOM said ok.

It is that simple.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This just in:  Tred Barta was killed in a car accident while in Canada.

"This is Travis H. Brown, the admin and agent of Captain Tred Barta's Facebook account.  Many are now learning about his passing in an automotive accident in Canada.  Until we have further details to share as directed from his family, we are not commenting further."

I saw this on FB and am reposting here just in case anyone thinks a FB page admin is part of a greater conspiracy between the Canadian goverment, FB and ARFCOM to deny you your acces to the details, pics and details of the accident.

It is that simple.
#truth

#Britpocalypse
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 8:55:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Well bless your heart. If you DGAF about T&A, you'd have let the mods/staff handle it. Instead, you decided that they weren't doing the job to the level of your expectation. Because ARFCOM definitely needs more Mrs. Kravitz types white knighting for virtue.
View Quote
You need to try decaf.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 9:10:50 PM EDT
[#15]
@shenanigunz  I had stated that LE runs the site and you asked for proof, ta-da.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 9:23:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Definitely some odd stuff going on around here lately
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 9:46:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Geez, I thought just our own JBI's monitored this site, now it's England. They must like to look at the ammo forts.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:01:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
I didn't see all that. I did see a couple posting pics. Then they also allowed folks to im them for a link to the unedited pics. I don't see what the big deal was. Thanks for messing it up for everyone else I guess, cause you sound awfully proud of yourself.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:07:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Then don't click on the thread about the boy that has second thoughts about getting married because his G/F porked on 60 lbs. and posted pixs of said fatty. You've been warned.
View Quote
Well it's not me, it would be the friends, family, or representative who would need to avoid the thread.

I've never complained to site staff about shit or put anyone on ignore. Big boy internet doesn't scare me.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:07:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I didn't see all that. I did see a couple posting pics. Then they also allowed folks to im them for a link to the unedited pics. I don't see what the big deal was. Thanks for messing it up for everyone else I guess, cause you sound awfully proud of yourself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Didn't you know? He's the captain now.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:09:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 10:11:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
@shenanigunz  I had stated that LE runs the site and you asked for proof, ta-da.
View Quote
Who are you and what are you on about?
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 1:33:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Sorry but you had nothing to do with it. It had been discussed behind the scenes before you brought it up
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry but you had nothing to do with it. It had been discussed behind the scenes before you brought it up
Damnit!   Now you’ve gone and ruined his little fantasy.

He still get the junior G-man points though, right?  
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 5:56:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Damnit!   Now you’ve gone and ruined his little fantasy.

He still get the junior G-man points though, right?  
View Quote
They're working on the junior G-Man icon right now. Going to be bigly.
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 5:57:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

They're working on the junior G-Man icon right now. Going to be bigly.
View Quote
Reported.
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 7:03:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Oh, ducky.  The place has gone all "us vs. them" with moderation.  It's going swimmingly.
View Quote
I'm now in 2 separate categories of "deplorables".  Never thought the 2nd one would be from arfcom.
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 7:06:08 AM EDT
[#27]
Lol, bro. I like rape, robbery, arson and rape. You should too.
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 7:09:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Don't worry Old Chap! They can't ban us all!
View Quote
Yeah, they can, and if deemed necessary, they will.
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 8:04:22 AM EDT
[#29]
If an American police agency asked for photos or videos of a crime scene to be taken down, they would be.

can't think of a reason why the same courtesy wouldn't extend to GB.
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 8:19:08 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Oh Lord, now we are being shamed due to a perceived lack of integrity.

https://media.tenor.co/images/a0c47819d0ff3547b6f9e943aecdc3ec/raw
View Quote
Wait a minute, isn't questioning the integrity of another member a CoC violation?
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 8:24:19 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
If an American police agency asked for photos or videos of a crime scene to be taken down, they would be.

View Quote
Given the politically correct anti-free speech history of the Metropolitan Police I certainly can.  They seen to spend more time policing facebook posts than terrorists.
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 8:30:51 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Given the politically correct anti-free speech history of the Metropolitan Police I certainly can.  They seen to spend more time policing facebook posts than terrorists.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are a blight on their people that is true.
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 8:35:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
The pics and some video of the incident and the scene are still up in multiple stories from the UK.  If the family asked that the pics of an officer or victim taken while in the hospital not be circulated, should that courtesy apply?
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 8:49:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The pics and some video of the incident and the scene are still up in multiple stories from the UK.  If the family asked that the pics of an officer or victim taken while in the hospital not be circulated, should that courtesy apply?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Should you have an expectation of privacy as a public employee standing on a public street?
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 9:03:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Should you have an expectation of privacy as a public employee standing on a public street?
View Quote
I agree.  That is why I have said that all the images (pics/videos) of the incident and the scene should be in the public purview.  Should that apply to pics of him inside the hospital?
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 9:09:54 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
If you do a little digging, one possible reason for the white knight heavy handed approach from the Met, in all things, is that they have in several official enquiries been found to be institutionally racist
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 9:11:13 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
UK law states that any photo taken in a public space is public property
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 9:15:28 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Will we be censored when the Epstein luv shows starts pointing fingers at Prince Andrew balling 16 year olds and the toothless Brits want us to stop? We've seen by their treatment on Assange on how they operate. I don't trust Canucks either.
View Quote
16?  legal age of consent in the UK

IF it happened abroad, then the local age of consent rules would apply

That said, I have heard stories about some of the family that would see me vanish if repeated online
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 9:20:42 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd assume so, but if it Is a state government leaning on the families to suppress information about violence and oppression in the country than no. I don't think they are owed courtesy.
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 9:31:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Owners and staff of this site were duped into removing the pics of the victim by way one of the classic muslim tactics: "Make any negative news about islam disappear" The owners and staff are now either embarrassed to admit it after being called out or are too arrogant to care.

/for sure will not be sending them any of my money.
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 9:32:12 AM EDT
[#41]
No longer ARFCOM.
We are known by the name ARFUK.
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 9:35:15 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I'd assume so, but if it Is a state government leaning on the families to suppress information about violence and oppression in the country than no. I don't think they are owed courtesy.
View Quote
Fuck me.  Do we have that proof?  So we take the stance that the Met is surely suppressing an image by unduly influencing the family is obviously the most likely situation at hand and place only cursory value to the request may actually be from the family.

Suppress information?  I have read no calls for the video or pictures of the actual incident to be suppressed.  The video that shows an officer armed with a taser fighting for his life against an machete armed attacker.  And clearly shows both the officer and the suspect after the attack is over.

If the family changes their mind or is able to communicate without the interference of their Met "handlers" and want the pics released, than they should be released.

Does the lack of pics of the officer in the hospital stop the argument from going on, over there or over here?  Fuck no.  You have the assault captured on video with plenty of blood and visual evidence of the seriousness of the attackers intent and actions.
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 9:39:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
No longer ARFCOM.
We are known by the name ARFUK.
View Quote
I approve of this message

Will the site fees now be in £ sterling??
When will the forum Yugo staff car be converted to right hand drive?
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 9:51:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Man. What has happened to this place?

Everything is all fucky, on both sides. Moderation and members alike.
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 9:57:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
No..we are tired of the childish antics by supposed "adults" who apparently don't understand the meaning of the word respect.
People that continue to post threads about my edit to keep stirring the pot might want to cool their jets..
It is one thing to disagree with something. It is an entirely different animal to throw out insults, make wild ass accusations about something you don't know (or ignore) the whole story on.
The trolls and habitual shit disturbers are gong to be in for a rough time because their play ground is closed now.
I'm not gong to get into a prolonged discussion about this either.
I stated the reason I edited. to the best of my knowledge Edsr and I are the only 2 to receive the e-mail..so I'm not sure how some folks here seem to know the contents of it.
I edited the pics out of respect for their request..and the family..period. end of story..
I would do and have done the exact same thing for members of this site.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm severely disappointed in the locking of threads when there aren't CoC violations or when not requested by the OP. I just watched one get disappeared for questioning the tactic.

Mods/staff are getting a little spicy and it will drive some away.
No..we are tired of the childish antics by supposed "adults" who apparently don't understand the meaning of the word respect.
People that continue to post threads about my edit to keep stirring the pot might want to cool their jets..
It is one thing to disagree with something. It is an entirely different animal to throw out insults, make wild ass accusations about something you don't know (or ignore) the whole story on.
The trolls and habitual shit disturbers are gong to be in for a rough time because their play ground is closed now.
I'm not gong to get into a prolonged discussion about this either.
I stated the reason I edited. to the best of my knowledge Edsr and I are the only 2 to receive the e-mail..so I'm not sure how some folks here seem to know the contents of it.
I edited the pics out of respect for their request..and the family..period. end of story..
I would do and have done the exact same thing for members of this site.
Without getting into what I think of the editing, you guys handled it amazingly poorly. I sincerely hope you've learned.
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 9:58:14 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
and that is relevant why?
we have members of the Metropolitan Police Dept here FYI.
I am baffled by the reaction of some folks here to a simple request to edit out some pics..
anyway. It's done, an explanation was given. some people don't want to accept it..no problem.
don't agree with it..no problem
the problem arises when they intentionally disrupt the forum because of it..
we are fixing that problem.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
But they aren't members and it was done at the request of a British police agency.
https://i.imgur.com/1zUknja.jpg
and that is relevant why?
we have members of the Metropolitan Police Dept here FYI.
I am baffled by the reaction of some folks here to a simple request to edit out some pics..
anyway. It's done, an explanation was given. some people don't want to accept it..no problem.
don't agree with it..no problem
the problem arises when they intentionally disrupt the forum because of it..
we are fixing that problem.
You guys are going to lose a lot of membership over this kind of arrogance. Hope it's worth it.
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 10:01:00 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I could feel sympathy for the kid if he wasn't part of problem with Britain.
His injuries are directly the responsibility of those who sent him out unarmed and pitted him against a savage with a machete.   Yea London MET police love their cops so much that they sacrifice their own on the altar of PC.
 But here's the kicker
The kid signed up for it.  He's young and naive, maybe has a sense of duty, maybe has no sense at all.
Well you get what you sign up for when you volunteer  to be fodder for people who don't value your life.
The result is he was severely injured and people do not want it seen.  It hurts the agenda.

As for the family?  I can only assume that they are being used by the police state to protect the agenda.  
It doesn't make sense that they are worried about what the world sees there while supporting the Orwellian police state that has cameras on everybody, and at the same time disarms the populace and suppresses free speech.

Don't mistake the UK police state as a friend of our republic.  Maybe you'll be enlightened by their intelligence agencies direct participation in the coup plot against our duly elected president.  Investigations are ongoing.   Hopefully the results aren't censored with some lame ass excuse like "professional courtesy".

If you think professional courtesy extends to those who would willingly imprison you for what you do daily here in America - you may need to recalibrate your moral compass and stand like a free man in the face of the crown.  They are an enemy of freedom.
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 10:02:02 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Fuck me.  Do we have that proof?  So we take the stance that the Met is surely suppressing an image by unduly influencing the family is obviously the most likely situation at hand and place only cursory value to the request may actually be from the family.

Suppress information?  I have read no calls for the video or pictures of the actual incident to be suppressed.  The video that shows an officer armed with a taser fighting for his life against an machete armed attacker.  And clearly shows both the officer and the suspect after the attack is over.

If the family changes their mind or is able to communicate without the interference of their Met "handlers" and want the pics released, than they should be released.

Does the lack of pics of the officer in the hospital stop the argument from going on, over there or over here?  Fuck no.  You have the assault captured on video with plenty of blood and visual evidence of the seriousness of the attackers intent and actions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well to be honest with you, I don't know. Pictures of the results of political policies have political power. Lets say someone is wrongly red flagged and the result is a dead family. The power of the picture of those dead could change political behavior, and I'm not sure they should be suppressed less more wind up dead.

Might seem garish, but it is what it is.
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 11:32:15 AM EDT
[#49]
I came in to say whats up to an old arfcom buddy and was greeted with delightful news of censorship. All it took was an innocent email from a third party and poof ! So all we need to do to rid ourselves of the scourge of underscores and closeted communists baiting us within the COC is have a third party email to silence them! Balance shall be restored!

Then I went to check and see what big changes have been announced to the moderation of the site and found out that after much deliberation we are going to handle dupe threads differently! And we get to keep the emoji! We can have our cake and eat it too guys!
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 12:11:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top