Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 6:17:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Rep. Christy Zito a patriot.

She's also pushing for getting rid of Daylight Savings time. And she's been behind several successful 2A legislation pushes.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 6:18:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Fuck yeah. I love my state.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 6:18:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Shame the article has her name in it. I guess it doesn’t matter she’s a minor child.
View Quote
Around here she'll get high fives at school, not shitty liberal disdain.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 7:05:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Good for her, and her grandfather.
View Quote
+1000 Grandpa is correct.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 7:07:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Awesome!!!
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 7:11:07 PM EDT
[#6]
It’s a beautiful thing...unfortunately it doesn’t fit the MSM agenda and they’ll do anything to not publicize things of this nature.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 7:13:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
She looks like she's ready to collect on all of the girlscout cookie orders.
View Quote
LOL good one !!!  
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 7:17:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 7:20:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Badass!

But utterly horrible optics that the left will capitalize on. I wouldn't be surprised to see that pic show up in some Moms Demanding Action propaganda.
"These right wing gun extremists want to arm children....CHILDREN!!!!"
View Quote
Don't buy your LVPO from Amazon's airsoft section and you shouldn't have this issue.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 7:21:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Is...is that a Short Dot?
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 7:26:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Good for her, and her grandfather.
View Quote
Yep!
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 7:27:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I grew up in a house with no locked firearms. I was made to understand the rules and abide by them. Was told a firearm is a weapon of last resort in a defensive situation. It was my first taste of real responsibility and an important step in creating an honest individual. Kids are capable if given the right values and patient instruction.
View Quote
So did I - and I will admit that I did finger fuck them when mom & dad weren't home.

How many of you think an 11 y/o is capable of carrying a firearm in public in a CCW situation, not a hunting situation, without any supervision whatsoever?  Do you think 11 y/o's should be driving motor vehicles on public roads on a daily basis?

I can't think of any 11 y/o that has that level of maturity & decision making capability - and I include my 11 y/o self as one that wasn't mature enough.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 7:28:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Children are better suited to crew served weapons.jpg
View Quote
This one started basic training today.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 7:31:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Our Family Values too !!!!  Kids learned early  
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 7:32:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 7:32:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Looks like a quad rail. I was told that was too heavy for even grown men.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 7:34:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Best state of the country!
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 7:35:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Worst state of the country!
View Quote
FIFY! Oh and even then, we're full!
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 7:38:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I hate when people use their kids for shit like this on the right and left.
View Quote
Kinda where I'm at
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 7:39:34 PM EDT
[#20]
And some here think quad rails are dead
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 7:40:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

FIFY! Oh and even then, we're full!
View Quote
If people only knew what hiking was like in Idaho
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 8:04:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
That's badass.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 8:16:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Nice!

Well done grandpa.

Need more of this, everywhere:  "People live in fear, terrified of that which they do not understand. She's been shooting since she was 5 years old. She got her first deer with this weapon at 9. She carries it responsibly. She knows how not to put her finger on the trigger..."

ETA:  My 8yo was waiting (im)patiently to look over and handle my new AR build yesterday.  He did so safely as well, with a big 'ol smile too.

We, as a society, need to take a more active role in educating kids on firearms, safety and responsibility.  Take the mystique and taboo out of it.  Teach them that guns are just tools, but are tools that need to be respected and handled with care, just like any other.

The family in this story is setting a good example of that.
View Quote
All of this.

My oldest is 8, plus we have 6 year old twins. All love shooting, and safety is priority number one. But even here in Georgia, I have to tell them not to talk about firearms at school, and not to talk about the firearms at their home.

It’s not right. I’m fine with anyone’s right to not like firearms in our society. That’s their freedom and right to not want guns in their home. But firearms are part of our society, always have been, and they’re here to stay.
So let’s at least educate people through school. Nobody wants their house or car to burn down, yet we all think it’s important to know how to use a fire extinguisher. Nobody wants to witness cardiac arrest, but we all should know basics of CPR.

I know I’m preaching to the choir, and liberal heads explode at the thought of firearms education for the masses. Yet it’s ok to suggest that we respect the rights of two 400 lb lady bull lesbians to gelatinously scissor in the street in front of everyone.

But hey, who’s to say what’s normal?
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 8:17:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Haha, I almost shot water out my nose after seeing that!!
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 8:17:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 9:54:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Well done Bailey and grandpa !!!
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 10:31:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Things like this make me smile.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 10:39:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I grew up in a house with no locked firearms. I was made to understand the rules and abide by them. Was told a firearm is a weapon of last resort in a defensive situation. It was my first taste of real responsibility and an important step in creating an honest individual. Kids are capable if given the right values and patient instruction.
View Quote
My family wasn't really into firearms, but at my neighbor's house it wasn't uncommon to have to move firearms off the couch before you could sit down, or sometimes off the table before you could eat. We all knew what firearms were, and to be respectful of them.

Based on the fearmongering so prevalent today, it's a wonder any of us survived.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 11:41:40 PM EDT
[#29]
I can hear the liberal heads exploding all the way from here.

Go get 'em ID ............. CT is lost.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 11:43:10 PM EDT
[#30]
This week belt fed ............ next week mortars?
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 11:44:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Kinda where I'm at
View Quote
I doubt if this young lady thinks she is being "used".

This is what this country used to be seventy years ago, and it has gone downhill ever since.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 11:49:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I hate when people use their kids for shit like this on the right and left.
View Quote
Agreed.

Quoted:
I doubt if this young lady thinks she is being "used".

This is what this country used to be seventy years ago, and it has gone downhill ever since.
View Quote
Right. Take me back to the good ol days of 11 yr. old girls carrying rifles in to State's Houses.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 11:49:23 PM EDT
[#33]
I bet she doesn't get bullied much.

Link Posted: 2/24/2020 11:54:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/25/2020 12:04:00 AM EDT
[#35]
Seems a little big for a 9 year old, personally I would've suggested a P90.
Link Posted: 2/25/2020 12:08:59 AM EDT
[#36]
Ok... now THIS is awesome!  That's just fun for the whole family, right there.

Well done.  Well done, indeed.
Link Posted: 2/25/2020 12:09:27 AM EDT
[#37]
Good shit!!
Link Posted: 2/25/2020 12:13:22 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Badass!

But utterly horrible optics that the left will capitalize on. I wouldn't be surprised to see that pic show up in some Moms Demanding Action propaganda.
"These right wing gun extremists want to arm children....CHILDREN!!!!"
View Quote
Maybe she should have worn a nice suit?
Link Posted: 2/25/2020 12:15:33 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
“And see how cumbersome it is for her to carry it around, we should be able to have smaller weapons for ease of carrying”
View Quote
I fucking like you.
Link Posted: 2/25/2020 12:17:45 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
All of this.

My oldest is 8, plus we have 6 year old twins. All love shooting, and safety is priority number one. But even here in Georgia, I have to tell them not to talk about firearms at school, and not to talk about the firearms at their home.

It’s not right. I’m fine with anyone’s right to not like firearms in our society. That’s their freedom and right to not want guns in their home. But firearms are part of our society, always have been, and they’re here to stay.
So let’s at least educate people through school. Nobody wants their house or car to burn down, yet we all think it’s important to know how to use a fire extinguisher. Nobody wants to witness cardiac arrest, but we all should know basics of CPR.

I know I’m preaching to the choir, and liberal heads explode at the thought of firearms education for the masses. Yet it’s ok to suggest that we respect the rights of two 400 lb lady bull lesbians to gelatinously scissor in the street in front of everyone.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nice!

Well done grandpa.

Need more of this, everywhere:  "People live in fear, terrified of that which they do not understand. She's been shooting since she was 5 years old. She got her first deer with this weapon at 9. She carries it responsibly. She knows how not to put her finger on the trigger..."

ETA:  My 8yo was waiting (im)patiently to look over and handle my new AR build yesterday.  He did so safely as well, with a big 'ol smile too.

We, as a society, need to take a more active role in educating kids on firearms, safety and responsibility.  Take the mystique and taboo out of it.  Teach them that guns are just tools, but are tools that need to be respected and handled with care, just like any other.

The family in this story is setting a good example of that.
All of this.

Sounds like you're doing everything right!

For the record - mine has also become enamored with the orange VCDL Guns Save Lives stickers...  And, I have a couple rolls of them around the house...

He puts them on damn near everything, including his lunch box/bag.  Policing his shit every morning to make sure we don't enrage a snowflake teacher/ administrator and/or get a call from CPS (as sad as that is) as he happily and proudly takes that blaze orange obelisk emblazoned chow hauler to school has become, daunting, to say the least.

Overall, I consider the extra effort worth it.  Hopefully, in the end, we'll have set another well adjusted Patriot loose upon the earth, destined to flood the land in liberal tears.
Link Posted: 2/25/2020 12:18:50 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
It’s a beautiful thing...unfortunately it doesn’t fit the MSM agenda and they’ll do anything to not publicize things of this nature.
View Quote
That's why you proliferate it on social media. That thing that we love to hate and pretend like it doesn't matter.
Link Posted: 2/25/2020 12:24:46 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

So did I - and I will admit that I did finger fuck them when mom & dad weren't home.

How many of you think an 11 y/o is capable of carrying a firearm in public in a CCW situation, not a hunting situation, without any supervision whatsoever?  Do you think 11 y/o's should be driving motor vehicles on public roads on a daily basis?

I can't think of any 11 y/o that has that level of maturity & decision making capability - and I include my 11 y/o self as one that wasn't mature enough.
View Quote
You're missing the forest for the trees, Wayne.
Link Posted: 2/25/2020 12:29:48 AM EDT
[#43]
Yeah that’ll sway politicians to our side

Link Posted: 2/25/2020 12:42:16 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Yeah that’ll sway politicians to our side

View Quote

It isn't about swaying politicians, but about reinforcing normalcy and fucking american values.

Taking a stand AGAINST politicians.  Doing what YOU (or they, in this case) think is best for their family.  Teach safety first, respect second, reinforce the 4 rules, empower the kid and embrace the resulting win.

Nothing here to scoff at.
Link Posted: 2/25/2020 12:47:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

It isn't about swaying politicians,
View Quote
They’re at a legislation hearing, that’s the ENTIRE PURPOSE
Link Posted: 2/25/2020 12:47:31 AM EDT
[#46]
Badass!
Link Posted: 2/25/2020 12:56:07 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It isn't about swaying politicians,
Exactly.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top