Bobwire?

That's a new one
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Keymaster4225:
Originally Posted By ArmedSerenity:
Originally Posted By Jarcese:
At least they're not eating people here... yet.

Yet is the key word. Even The Dominican Republic doesn't let Haitians in they use Bobwire And border walls to keep them out oh wait we don't do that. We're not that smart.

Bobwire?

That's a new one
Barb now identifies as male.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 9:06:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By rno172:
It should be mentioned that every other Caribbean nation/island views Haitians as the absolute trash of the world.

There's a good reason for that.
View Quote
Sounds like a joint colony (not in the US) of Haitians and Palestinians would be quite entertaining.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 9:07:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NH556] [#4]
The NY Times article  about it was fascinating:

By 2020, Springfield had lured food-service firms, logistics companies and a microchip maker, among others, creating an estimated 8,000 new jobs and optimism for the future.
But soon there were not enough workers. Many young, working-age people had descended into addiction. Others shunned entry-level, rote work altogether, employers said.
View Quote

Bunch of lazy whites and junkies to boot!

McGregor Metal, a family-owned business in Springfield that makes parts for cars, trucks and tractors, was short of workers after investing millions to boost production. The business needed machine operators, forklift drivers and quality inspectors, said Jamie McGregor, the chief executive. "The Haitians were there to fill those positions," he said. The immigrants now comprise about 10 percent of his work force.

Among the Haitians recently on the second shift, which stretched to 1 a.m., was Daniel Campere, operating a robotic welder that makes axle components for Toyota trucks.

He started at McGregor in June 2021 and now makes $19 an hour, with a 401(k) and health insurance. He has been able to buy a house in Miami, which he rents out. In Springfield, he shares a house with three other Haitian men, who together pay $2,400 in rent.
View Quote

Lazy American men don't want to shack up 4 to an apartment making $19 an hour...better import the 3rd world by the millions. Side note, would love to know the math behind renting one place and buying another making that wage.

Gary Durst, who buys and refurbishes distressed homes, has 400 units in his portfolio, and about 80 percent of the tenants are Haitian.

He acknowledged that some Americans have been displaced. But on many streets, newly renovated homes are giving blighted neighborhoods a face lift, he said. No longer delinquent on property tax, they pump revenue into Springfield's coffers.

"I probably have $25 million invested in this town," Mr. Durst said. "I believe in this town."
View Quote

I understand why people across the world want to move here for a better living, and while I do blame them if they come illegally, most of my ire is directed at people like the CEO and property investor. Willing to sell out what's left of this country so they can make a few more bucks.

Link Posted: 9/9/2024 9:29:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By NH556:

Lazy American men don't want to shack up 4 to an apartment making $19 an hour...better import the 3rd world by the millions. Side note, would love to know the math behind renting one place and buying another making that wage.

I understand why people across the world want to move here for a better living, and while I do blame them if they come illegally, most of my ire is directed at people like the CEO and property investor. Willing to sell out what's left of this country so they can make a few more bucks.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NH556:

By 2020, Springfield had lured food-service firms, logistics companies and a microchip maker, among others, creating an estimated 8,000 new jobs and optimism for the future.
But soon there were not enough workers. Many young, working-age people had descended into addiction. Others shunned entry-level, rote work altogether, employers said.

McGregor Metal, a family-owned business in Springfield that makes parts for cars, trucks and tractors, was short of workers after investing millions to boost production. The business needed machine operators, forklift drivers and quality inspectors, said Jamie McGregor, the chief executive. "The Haitians were there to fill those positions," he said. The immigrants now comprise about 10 percent of his work force.

Among the Haitians recently on the second shift, which stretched to 1 a.m., was Daniel Campere, operating a robotic welder that makes axle components for Toyota trucks.

He started at McGregor in June 2021 and now makes $19 an hour, with a 401(k) and health insurance. He has been able to buy a house in Miami, which he rents out. In Springfield, he shares a house with three other Haitian men, who together pay $2,400 in rent.

Gary Durst, who buys and refurbishes distressed homes, has 400 units in his portfolio, and about 80 percent of the tenants are Haitian.

He acknowledged that some Americans have been displaced. But on many streets, newly renovated homes are giving blighted neighborhoods a face lift, he said. No longer delinquent on property tax, they pump revenue into Springfield's coffers.

"I probably have $25 million invested in this town," Mr. Durst said. "I believe in this town."

wHY DO yOu haTe capITAlIsm bRO?  - gd  

Link Posted: 9/9/2024 9:46:50 PM EDT
[#6]
TDS supporters here support mass migration just like this.

This is what those with TDS fully support....prove me wrong. Those with TDS hate America. But have flowery ways of telling us why we should love it. That is until it reaches their back door.

After they spew their slick dick BS they will ask to buy memberships in the morning to reinforce their validity.

Know your enemy. Learn to recognize these vipers for what they are.

Link Posted: 9/9/2024 9:58:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By osprey21:
We all know what needs to be done, we just can't talk about it here....    

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/766/20240107_174044-3085706.jpg
View Quote

Careful partner, I caught a 30 day ban for that exact phrase.  Hate to see it happen to someone else.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 10:06:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Michaelson:
Back in my day, this was the only illegal alien who ate pets.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d6/b0/39/d6b039cc0e05a4c34e249907e845e292.gif
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 10:08:53 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm cross-posting this here, from the other Springfield thread.

Another child dead as a result of Kamala's LACK of securing the border!
Aiden Clark aged 11 was killed in Ohio by a Haitian Illegal driving a 2010 Honda Odyssey went left of the center line into the path of the oncoming school bus Aiden was a passenger in.
Hermanio Joseph, 35, pleaded not guilty, and a judge set his bond at $100,000.
He presented to law enforcement a driver's license from Mexico, which was invalid due to his immigration status, which Morris said also is under investigation.
He had an Ohio identification card.
Joseph is registered as a Haitian immigrant in the state of Florida.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12488671/Migrant-35-caused-school-bus-crash-11-year-old-Ohio-boy-died-26-students-injured-previously-caught-released-border.html

REVEALED:
Hermanio Joseph, 35, the migrant who caused Ohio school bus accident that killed 11-year-old Aiden Clark and injured 26 other students was previously caught and released at US border

Joseph was driving with an invalid license when his Honda Odyssey collided with a Northwestern Local Schools bus on August 22
Aiden, whose funeral was last Monday, was described as a 'unique, caring and inquisitive soul' in an obituary.
Joseph was charged with fourth-degree felony vehicular homicide

By Dailymail Reporter
Published: 16:48 EDT, 6 September 2023 | Updated: 09:07 EDT, 13 September 2023

A Haitian man charged with causing a bus crash in which 11-year-old Aiden Clark was killed and more than two dozen other students were injured was previously caught and released at the US border.

Hermanio Joseph, 35, was driving with an invalid license when his Honda Odyssey minivan veered over the center line and collided with a Northwestern Local Schools bus on Troy Road in Lawrenceville, Ohio, on August 22.

The vehicle, which had no seatbelts, fell off the side of the roadway down an embankment and overturned.  

Aiden was ejected from the bus and was pronounced dead at the scene. Another student suffered life-threatening injuries and 26 children sustained minor injuries. They were all taken to hospital for treatment.

Joseph appeared in court on August 28 charged with fourth-degree felony vehicular homicide charge. His bail was set at $100,000 and he was being held at Clark County Jail.

Link Posted: 9/9/2024 10:11:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Smash47:TDS supporters here support mass migration just like this.

This is what those with TDS fully support....prove me wrong. Those with TDS hate America. But have flowery ways of telling us why we should love it. That is until it reaches their back door.

After they spew their slick dick BS they will ask to buy memberships in the morning to reinforce their validity.

View Quote
I wonder if TDSDS is a thing.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 10:59:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Tim_the_enchanter:
Let them eat all of the Canada Geese that they can stand.
View Quote

Cobra chicken illegal immigrants
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 11:01:31 PM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 9/9/2024 11:54:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WildBoar] [#13]
Originally Posted By FivespeedF150:
View Quote

LOL Holy shit I was about to make a  comment on TDS - DS lol

Apparently it is. Holy shit i
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 11:56:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Smash47:
TDS supporters here support mass migration just like this.

View Quote
Are they in the room right now? Can you see them? Mother fuckers are living in your head rent free.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 11:57:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: x248716x] [#15]
is Springfield OH one of them "sanctuary cities"?

ETA:  i guess not, just a friendly welcoming city.  Need to get rid of that Temporary Protected Status.
Link Posted: 9/10/2024 12:48:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Wait till they start eating your pets
Link Posted: 9/10/2024 1:23:52 AM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

It's a thing.
Link Posted: 9/10/2024 6:27:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AK-12] [#18]
Link Posted: 9/10/2024 6:54:52 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Leisure_Shoot:
I'm cross-posting this here, from the other Springfield thread.

Another child dead as a result of Kamala's LACK of securing the border!
Aiden Clark aged 11 was killed in Ohio by a Haitian Illegal driving a 2010 Honda Odyssey went left of the center line into the path of the oncoming school bus Aiden was a passenger in.
Hermanio Joseph, 35, pleaded not guilty, and a judge set his bond at $100,000.
He presented to law enforcement a driver's license from Mexico, which was invalid due to his immigration status, which Morris said also is under investigation.
He had an Ohio identification card.
Joseph is registered as a Haitian immigrant in the state of Florida.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/46582/GXAbbv9bgAA8cQj-3317967.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12488671/Migrant-35-caused-school-bus-crash-11-year-old-Ohio-boy-died-26-students-injured-previously-caught-released-border.html

REVEALED:
Hermanio Joseph, 35, the migrant who caused Ohio school bus accident that killed 11-year-old Aiden Clark and injured 26 other students was previously caught and released at US border

Joseph was driving with an invalid license when his Honda Odyssey collided with a Northwestern Local Schools bus on August 22
Aiden, whose funeral was last Monday, was described as a 'unique, caring and inquisitive soul' in an obituary.
Joseph was charged with fourth-degree felony vehicular homicide

By Dailymail Reporter
Published: 16:48 EDT, 6 September 2023 | Updated: 09:07 EDT, 13 September 2023

A Haitian man charged with causing a bus crash in which 11-year-old Aiden Clark was killed and more than two dozen other students were injured was previously caught and released at the US border.

Hermanio Joseph, 35, was driving with an invalid license when his Honda Odyssey minivan veered over the center line and collided with a Northwestern Local Schools bus on Troy Road in Lawrenceville, Ohio, on August 22.

The vehicle, which had no seatbelts, fell off the side of the roadway down an embankment and overturned.  

Aiden was ejected from the bus and was pronounced dead at the scene. Another student suffered life-threatening injuries and 26 children sustained minor injuries. They were all taken to hospital for treatment.

Joseph appeared in court on August 28 charged with fourth-degree felony vehicular homicide charge. His bail was set at $100,000 and he was being held at Clark County Jail.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/46582/75137813-12488671-Hermanio_Joseph_35_who-3317973.jpg

View Quote

The locals seem to be fine with it given their tolerance of it. Otherwise they would be doing things like not doing business with dealerships that sell to Haitians and making them go out of business.
Link Posted: 9/10/2024 7:06:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Yahoo says this isn’t happening.
Link Posted: 9/10/2024 7:08:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Wiskey_33:
View Quote

Yahoo was my go-to people too.
Link Posted: 9/10/2024 7:09:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#22]
Originally Posted By cleger:

It's a thing.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cleger:

It's a thing.

You know that it is.

Edit: I mean, I love all of the Haitian people.

So, this means we're all going to win together right?
Link Posted: 9/10/2024 7:11:32 AM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

Yahoo?  LOL

Extend your reach and quit paying any attention to the legacy propaganda media.  This is an information war; and you're unarmed.

Link Posted: 9/10/2024 7:15:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Yahoo?  LOL

Extend your reach and quit paying any attention to the legacy propaganda media.  This is an information war; and you're unarmed.

View All Quotes

Yahoo?  LOL

Damn..
Link Posted: 9/10/2024 9:44:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By YourAlterEgo:
For this to be as rampant of a problem as claimed, not seeing much more than the same council meeting and guy with a geese pic being rehashed over and over.  Would think there would some videos of the mayhem to be found?
View Quote

@YourAlterEgo

Link Posted: 9/10/2024 11:08:59 PM EDT
[#26]
The first few pages are great. We have a lot of GD hate for Canadian geese. It reminds me of an old thread about  Canadian geese.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-Why-Do-idiots-hold-up-traffic-for-the-stupid-Canadian-geese-to-cross-the-road-/5-2452852/?page=2

Also, it’s American bald eagle, not America bald eagle, so since this is a USA forum, we can fukn say Canadian geese if we want to, so go suck Trudeau’s balls and maybe he can extradite us for hate speech
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 12:45:54 AM EDT
[#27]
So I've seen enough that I believe the birds are being taken but I have found nothing that feels concrete about cats or any other pets.

Does anyone have any evidence to submit confirming the taking of pets?
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 1:02:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By runcible:
According to various sources, the average IQ in Haiti is in high 60's, low 70's. By Western standards, they're essentially retarded.
The 20,000 people the feds dumped in this town will never be able to stand on their own two feet in our society.
The taxpayers will be responsible for them for the rest of their lives.
This has been going on for a long time now, and no one's done shit.

View Quote
And every baby those 20,000 pump out is automatically an irrevocable US citizen.   So, soon the 20,000 becomes 30,000 then 40,000.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 1:04:41 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Bign:
So I've seen enough that I believe the birds are being taken but I have found nothing that feels concrete about cats or any other pets.

Does anyone have any evidence to submit confirming the taking of pets?
View Quote

@Bign
Woman Charged with Killing and Eating Cat: Shocking Details
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 1:07:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By bossco14:

@Bign
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxUZJ81_Ln0
View Quote

Not a hatian and not Springfield
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 1:15:32 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Mikhail_86:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mikhail_86:

@Bign
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxUZJ81_Ln0

@Mikhail_86 well who is she and where is this video from?
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 1:17:40 AM EDT
[#32]

@Mikhail_86 well who is she and where is this video from?
View Quote

Allexis Ferrell, Canton OH

Link Posted: 9/11/2024 1:24:45 AM EDT
[#33]
At the very end of that video she speaks and don't sound Haitian.

The lady that made the 911 call said it was her cousin and she also didn't sound Haitian.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 1:31:28 AM EDT
[#34]
If these were my animals, I wouldn’t give two shits I would be going to jail. This third world garbage should have never been allowed in this country. If you want to call me racist, then so be it. But I hate to break the news to all of you, but everyone is racist it just takes an incident or two and it will come out of you.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 1:32:07 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By MtnMusic:
As usual, the pro-immigrant people are claiming that the immigrants were needed to fill jobs.  

As usual, the question is then "Why the fuck wouldn't you want those jobs to go to unemployed Americans?".

https://www.e-education.psu.edu/geog486/sites/www.e-education.psu.edu.geog486/files/Lesson_03/Images/unemployment_remake.PNG
View Quote

What jobs will Haitians realistically fill anyways? We have enough crazy people. Haiti is perhaps the most batshit insane country on earth.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 1:33:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Flogger23m:

What jobs will Haitians realistically fill anyways? We have enough crazy people. Haiti is perhaps the most batshit insane country on earth.
View Quote

I heard something about QA's on an auto parts manufacturer.

About the last person I'd want running QA would be a hatian
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 2:25:21 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Bign:
So I've seen enough that I believe the birds are being taken...
View Quote

Yeah? Where?
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 2:57:49 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By killcormorants:
The first few pages are great. We have a lot of GD hate for Canadian geese. It reminds me of an old thread about  Canadian geese.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-Why-Do-idiots-hold-up-traffic-for-the-stupid-Canadian-geese-to-cross-the-road-/5-2452852/?page=2

Also, it's American bald eagle, not America bald eagle, so since this is a USA forum, we can fukn say Canadian geese if we want to, so go suck Trudeau's balls and maybe he can extradite us for hate speech
View Quote

Just appreciating another instance of a username that dovetails nicely with the post content.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 3:18:43 AM EDT
[#39]
Are the Haitians are being screened ideologically or for compliance to socialist goals before being transported to the US? The media makes it seem like they just popped up almost magically. Seeing the 100s of millions of dollars being used to finance them, there must be quite an operation in Haiti as well.

The scale of the resettlement industry, which I didn't really know existed until recently, is almost unbelievable. Fundamentally transforming America into 3rd world country.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 6:51:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By LV1976:

I'll take the geese over the Haitians all day, every day and twice on Sunday.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LV1976:
Originally Posted By Some_Beach:
I have mixed feelings. I don't particularly like the idea of imported Hatians, but I also don't particularly like the over population of asshole geese shitting everywhere in parks. Gonna have to think about this one

I'll take the geese over the Haitians all day, every day and twice on Sunday.

Link Posted: 9/11/2024 7:23:32 AM EDT
[#41]

Yahoo?  LOL

View All Quotes

Yahoo?  LOL

Whhhooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhh!!!!!!!!

Fucking LOL
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 7:41:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ICU] [#42]
Not just hatians… The burmese refugees in my area have killed/eaten about 20 geese from the ponds where I work. We caught one w a trunk full of squirrels. I have found arrows, so I know they are trying to take the deer also😐
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 7:55:55 AM EDT
[#43]
My wife noticed that All our squirrels seem to have disappeared.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 8:32:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HEATSEAKER] [#44]
Originally Posted By torstin:
Are the Haitians are being screened ideologically or for compliance to socialist goals before being transported to the US? The media makes it seem like they just popped up almost magically. Seeing the 100s of millions of dollars being used to finance them, there must be quite an operation in Haiti as well.

The scale of the resettlement industry, which I didn't really know existed until recently, is almost unbelievable. Fundamentally transforming America into 3rd world country.
View Quote

My cousin in Findlay, Ohio said their influx was all coordinated beforehand with the mayor, hotel/business owners, "charity" groups, etc. all keeping it quiet as to not alert the citizens.

They know it is negative for the community because it drives down wages and puts a huge strain on schools and services but the palm greasing, filling of job openings, and "boost to the local economy" makes it worth the mild backlash and long-term demographic change when they are all granted citizenship and out procreate the white population.

Other than some voices at city council meetings asking WTF is going on and some bitching on social media (countered by the virtue signaling lefties of course) everyone else just sucks it up and deals with it. Rinse and repeat in the next town.

Link Posted: 9/11/2024 8:40:02 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By MrMackey:
We won’t last another 20 years before something drastic happens
View Quote

20 years, lol, that's rather optimistic
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 8:43:55 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By osprey21:
We all know what needs to be done, we just can't talk about it here....    

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/766/20240107_174044-3085706.jpg
View Quote

Tell the other mods to not ban me for it and I'll happily explain what needs doing
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 8:44:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Third world garbage should have never been allowed in this country.
The invaders need to learn a bullet sounds the same in every language.
Remember the government is totally against you.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 8:48:34 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By zeekh:

View All Quotes

2 years is optimistic.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 8:50:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By AbsoluteLemur:

2 years is optimistic.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AbsoluteLemur:

2 years is optimistic.

If the Whore of Babylon gets put in, America won't last a year.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 9:09:58 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By HEATSEAKER:

My cousin in Findlay, Ohio said their influx was all coordinated beforehand with the mayor, hotel/business owners, "charity" groups, etc. all keeping it quiet as to not alert the citizens.

They know it is negative for the community because it drives down wages and puts a huge strain on schools and services but the palm greasing, filling of job openings, and "boost to the local economy" makes it worth the mild backlash and long-term demographic change when they are all granted citizenship and out procreate the white population.

Other than some voices at city council meetings asking WTF is going on and some bitching on social media (countered by the virtue signaling lefties of course) everyone else just sucks it up and deals with it. Rinse and repeat in the next town.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HEATSEAKER:
Originally Posted By torstin:

IIIRC, there was a similar discussion in the "S+W moves to Tennesse(?)" thread, not about immigrants but about local government collusion in wage depression and more minions for the local pols.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top