BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 2:21:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 2:29:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Raiders of the lost butterscotch pudding: The Assisted Living Adventure?
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 2:32:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Raiders of the lost butterscotch pudding: The Assisted Living Adventure?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 2:47:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Not really. Just two.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jesus fuck let it die. There were only ever three Indiana Jones movies.

Not really. Just two.

What you didn’t like 2? Because 3 was the shit.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 2:55:07 AM EDT
[#5]
I guess drinking from the holy grail doesn't stop you from aging after all
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 3:06:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Indiana Jones 5 Director James Mangold ATTACKS Twitter Critics in Dumpster Fire Rant.

Indiana Jones 5 Director James Mangold ATTACKS Twitter Critics in Dumpster Fire Rant!
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 3:58:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I tried many ways to get an audition for this movie. It didnt happen  but I still run into Ford at one of the only upscale L.A. restaurants that keeps your being there from the press. (at most LA eateries, they will call the paparazzi that will pay for the info, and hell, often the actors go to some places just to get the press)

View Quote

@neshomamench
I turned this one down....."Disney war movie - shooting in the Newcastle area..."

Disney? Big nope from me
MAY have gone for it IF I;#'d known it was WW2 based, but not sure re the Indy soup sandwich thing...likely be a meh from me
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 3:32:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Indiana Jones 5 NEW Plot Leaks are HORRIFIC | Rumored Ending for Indy is AWFUL
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 3:37:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Is he doing the plane crash stunt? Saves them money.
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 8:27:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Already off to a good start. Good job Disney soaking this old man for $$$.

Harrison Ford, 78, 'injures his shoulder while filming a fight scene for Indiana Jones 5 with filming schedule set to be reconfigured amid his recovery'

A Disney source told Deadline: 'In the course of rehearsing for a fight scene, Harrison Ford sustained an injury involving his shoulder.

'Production will continue while the appropriate course of treatment is evaluated, and the filming schedule will be reconfigured as needed in the coming weeks.'

Link
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 8:29:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Already off to a good start. Good job Disney soaking this old man for $$$.

Harrison Ford, 78, 'injures his shoulder while filming a fight scene for Indiana Jones 5 with filming schedule set to be reconfigured amid his recovery'

A Disney source told Deadline: 'In the course of rehearsing for a fight scene, Harrison Ford sustained an injury involving his shoulder.

'Production will continue while the appropriate course of treatment is evaluated, and the filming schedule will be reconfigured as needed in the coming weeks.'

Link
View Quote
Fuck.

I was really waiting to see this.

Not, really.

Link Posted: 6/30/2021 11:33:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Indiana Jones 5 is pushed back THREE months as a result to Harrison Fords injury. May need surgery.

More
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 11:55:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
But why?
View Quote

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top