Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 1:56:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I think Camel-a will take Joe's lead, and make her talking points directly to the audience, NOT Pence.

Be ready for lots of "heartfelt" pleas to the Nation about "saving" us all.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 1:57:43 PM EDT
[#2]
No because the debate moderators are always helping the Dems plus she surely has the answers already. It’s gonna be, can the Republican challenge the dem on a question but then the moderator bails the dem out.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 2:01:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Hope he does better than Trump did. He TRIED to hand Biden the debate.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 2:02:28 PM EDT
[#4]
complete softballs, while pence will get drilled.....pence is a smart man and articulate, years beyond the slave owners granddaughter
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 2:11:44 PM EDT
[#5]
"Is Kamala going to get her butt handed to her in tonight's debate?"

I would hope so but probably not.  Pence should be better and more restrained than Trump, but the deck is stacked against him.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 2:18:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Prosecutors make great debaters.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 2:22:53 PM EDT
[#7]
There's no way a white male can win against a black woman. She could go on stage and yeet a baby into the audience and CNN would declare her the winner fighting whiteness and the patriarchy. It's all about identity, not content.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 2:25:32 PM EDT
[#8]
She’s already been given the questions and will have support from the moderator.

Even if she shits the bed, she will still be declared the winner.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 3:54:51 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm just here for the Race Bannon memes.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 3:56:09 PM EDT
[#10]
100%

Race Bannon is going to steamroll her
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 4:16:24 PM EDT
[#11]
My prediction? More Pence gifs.

Link Posted: 10/7/2020 4:20:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm just here for the Race Bannon memes.
View Quote
JOHNNNNNNNY QUEST!
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 4:24:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Pence - Kamala, you pointed out Joe Biden's racist past during the Democratic Primary debates, and now you're team mates. Did Biden stop being a racist or did you join him?

Harris - It was a debate .....

Pence - So debates are a platform where you bear false witness to insincerely assail your opponent's character?

View Quote

Yeah, that's not going to happen.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 4:24:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Pence is an honorable man who won't interrupt and jab back at his opponent.  All he's going to be doing the entire night is playing defense for whatever Harris and the moderator want to bring up about Trump.  I expect he will be respectful and dignified. I do not expect that from Harris and I think he will probably not "win" the debate as a result.  All he has to do is not give enemy any new ammo to use against him and Trump.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 4:25:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
She will need knee pads that's for sure.
View Quote

I'm guessing she keeps them handy..........
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 4:25:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
"Did Willie Brown leave a bad taste in your mouth " ?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

That won't happen either.

But the alternate reality is sweet!
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 4:26:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
She is a successful litigator and politician, and should not be underestimated just because she's not your chosen one. She might be president by February, so watch her closely. I think she's a bigger danger than Sleepy Joe.
View Quote

That beosch got slave owner blood in her.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 4:26:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Pence is going to look Presidential, remain calm, act professional, and give Kamala all the rope she needs to hang herself.  It will be a DIY lynching.
View Quote

My prediction as well but we'll see.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 4:28:45 PM EDT
[#19]
As much as I wish it to be true, just like the Trump vs Biden debate I'm expecting a major let down.
Biden did better than I hoped.
Trump did worse than I hoped, missing many opportunities to really throw facts and figures out there against the high level meatless Biden promises and lies. (Chris Wallace didn't help of course)

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm expecting Pence to do great, and Kamala to hold her own.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 4:29:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
100%

Race Bannon is going to steamroll her
View Quote

"Guard port side!!" Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrapppp!!!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 4:33:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
No. This is not how they are setup.

Historically the incumbent is challenged on their existing record.

Now, with TDS as fever pitch - softball questions for Sen KH, hardball for VP Pence
View Quote

They’ve already written the copy, only need a zinger to complete it.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 4:40:35 PM EDT
[#22]
How does Pence answer questions on his leadership as head of the COVID task force when the WH is in the middle of a huge COVID outbreak?
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 4:44:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Unleveled playing field will assure a perceived Kamal victory.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 4:45:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Pence bested Kaine 4 years ago and Kamala folded when pressed on her record.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 4:48:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Pence is in a tough spot as far as the PC and cancel culture snowflakes are concerned - white straight man debating a mixed female. There are sure to be calls of "mansplaining", "patronizing", "sexist" and all that other bs.

For the adults watching though it should be easy for Pence to score points on Harris' blatant hypocrisy on Joe's accusers, her career, etc. All he has to do is remain cool, logical, and on point IMO.
View Quote

Who cares?
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 4:49:08 PM EDT
[#26]
She's a smooth talker (liar - democrat)

don't underestimate her

Link Posted: 10/7/2020 4:51:54 PM EDT
[#27]
I'll try to watch, but her nasally vocal fry may force me to change the channel.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 4:57:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Race Bannon vs The Joker

She's a vile, deceptive chameleon.  Pin her down on policy and past performance.  Make her state out loud on stage what she will do in her reign.  Steer the debate away from feels and wokeness and she will die onstage.

Oh yah man, I smoke da ganja and love the fresh beats.   But I can't name a single living rapper and as California's top cop I locked up all the black mens.  All of them.  But that was the past.  I'm totally woke now.  Believe me.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 5:00:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 5:15:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Pence should bring a cardboard cut out of Tulsi of Tulsi on stage.  That would really throw Kamala off her game.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 5:18:14 PM EDT
[#31]
I’m expecting Pence to pretty much be like Ryan in his VP debate: sit there and let Harris beat him up as an old,white,racist,_____phobe and if Pence spars with her at all it will be racist misogyny anyway.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 5:39:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Doesn't matter, she will be declared winner and in fact should be President

Link Posted: 10/7/2020 5:42:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
There's no way a white male can win against a black woman. She could go on stage and yeet a baby into the audience and CNN would declare her the winner fighting whiteness and the patriarchy. It's all about identity, not content.
View Quote

This guy gets what's going on.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 5:52:01 PM EDT
[#34]
So is this the official Kamala-Pence debate thread?
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 5:55:20 PM EDT
[#35]
I'm about to start getting beer'd up to watch this. Pence don't let me down!
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 5:56:19 PM EDT
[#36]
I predict the left says she wins the right says they win and noone is going to change their opinion
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 5:56:30 PM EDT
[#37]
I think debates are far better sport than ball sports. They should be more frequent.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 6:10:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Pence is going to look Presidential, remain calm, act professional, and give Kamala all the rope she needs to hang herself.  It will be a DIY lynching.
View Quote
yes, hopefully Pence will make all the points Trump did, but better. and he wont hog the stage and look bad because of it. one of the things Trump failed to do was let Joe talk and slip up like he always does. Pence will hopefully do that, as Kamala is not a good or experienced debater from what ive seen/heard.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 6:12:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Mr VP,
How do you feel about the racial divide that the Trump administration has created, And are you willing to finally denounce the white supremacist groups like "The Proud Boys, and all the others that have supported the Trump administrations hound dog howl to bring back lynching of Naggers?

Now then.

Miss Harris,
now that you will be the next VP. How does your administration plan to heal all the wounds caused by the worst administration in the history of this country. Well for any country for that matter?
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top