BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 12:03:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I have better ways to spend my time than sitting in custody while the police or ATF run tests and figure out how to make it work well enough to charge me.
View Quote

Fixd
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 12:40:28 PM EDT
[#2]
so wait

glock switches are a banned  so how can they be all over the streets

I thought banning means it gets them off the streets

so I guess banning does not work does it
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 12:44:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 12:48:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Who says we can't? With the technology available?    

The powers that be allow it.  

As with any "major" problem, they do enough to make it look like they're so busy dealing with it, but let enough through to keep people scared and voting "correctly".
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let's not actually curb the import of illegal devices from China so the federal government can disperse them like crack throughout the inner cities. Nope.    

We cant curb thousands of pounds of hard narco entering the country everyday, you think we can stop every package of little switch parts ?

Who says we can't? With the technology available?    

The powers that be allow it.  

As with any "major" problem, they do enough to make it look like they're so busy dealing with it, but let enough through to keep people scared and voting "correctly".

What tech keeps china from shipping switches ?

To prevent this one would have to open every box, envelope, crate coming from china. How many millions of those come in every year ? Impossible task.
If we did, they would ship it all to mexico to import here.

How many switches can be keister stashed and walk across the border ?
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 12:55:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

They never charge the ghetto goblins with possession of a machine gun either. Think if they charged everyone in possession with 10 years in prison for each one how much the crime would go down. Just another case of gun control meaning nothing to criminals.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let's not actually curb the import of illegal devices from China so the federal government can disperse them like crack throughout the inner cities. Nope.    

Let's focus on the scary "stabilizing braces" that turn these illegal machine guns that gangstas shove down their sweatpants into fully-automatic, high-caliber, sniper rifles.  

The goblins aren't the real threat. It's all those darned white supremacists.

They never charge the ghetto goblins with possession of a machine gun either. Think if they charged everyone in possession with 10 years in prison for each one how much the crime would go down. Just another case of gun control meaning nothing to criminals.

Felons don't have to register their MGs. It falls under self incrimination. So the most they can be charged with is unlawful possession of a firearm, regardless of type.

YOU aren't ALLOWED to register a new MG, and the 2nd Amendment does not allow you to do so.

THEY don't HAVE TO, and its clearly covered by the 5th Amendment.

See how that works? Now STFU and pay your fucking taxes, peasant.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 1:35:02 PM EDT
[#6]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm confused about exactly what a Glock Switch looks like.

Maybe if the media posted dimensioned drawings, it would help clarify things.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/64025/switch_jpg-2868734.JPG

Can't read that .  Have the .STL files?
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 1:39:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quote from an article about that Officers death.. my how the turntables have turned

"The police arrested Hill that day.

Three days after the slaying, District Attorney Kamala Harris announced she would not seek the death penalty against Hill, which outraged the police community.

That rage was voiced at Espinoza's funeral on April 16, when Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., rose before the congregation at St. Mary's Cathedral and declared: "This is not only the definition of tragedy, it's the special circumstance called for by the death penalty law."

The audience of grieving family members and blue-uniformed police stood and cheered."
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 1:40:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Sounds like they’re in common use, and thus legal.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 1:44:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Wish I could hold down the trigger on my Glocks ...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
... A typical handgun can fire one bullet for every pull of a trigger. But on a gun modified with a switch, a shooter can simply hold down the trigger. ...

Wish I could hold down the trigger on my Glocks ...

I'd love this feature on my MKE AP5 AND AP5-P!
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 1:46:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Get ready for the next fed-driven mass shooter to be caught with one of these things.  After that - half the dildos here will be clamoring to register even more of their pistols with Joe & Kamala.
View Quote

Not for nothing but they are pretty common around my area. We see them in about 1/3 of the search warrants we execute. Been popping up a lot of murder cases too. Seen an uptake in unregistered DIAS in AR pistols too.

AUSA wouldn’t charge the guy who robbed a worker servicing an ATM because there wasn’t proof he knew the weapon was full auto. Never mind the video on his phone with him shooting the thing full auto.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 1:46:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Not in Murderapolis... The laws are still on the books but judges won't hand down sentences.

Laws are only for honkeys
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Isn't it illegal to shoot people regardless of how many shots you fire per second?

Didn't that used to be a thing?

Not in Murderapolis... The laws are still on the books but judges won't hand down sentences.

Laws are only for honkeys

That last sentence is racist
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 1:56:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Be interesting to just have fake ones attached to your glock that's just a solid block of plastic / metal, just for trolling.
View Quote
they freaked about fake sear holes on retro lowers
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 2:02:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Isn't it illegal to shoot people regardless of how many shots you fire per second?

Didn't that used to be a thing?
View Quote
They plead down in order for a conviction . They keep the gun charges as additionals
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 2:06:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
so wait

glock switches are a banned  so how can they be all over the streets

I thought banning means it gets them off the streets

so I guess banning does not work does it
View Quote

Also remember the people that have these have broken the law. Solution? More laws. Which they will continue to break.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 2:07:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 2:10:07 PM EDT
[#16]
"according to the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives."

Assholes
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 2:12:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I have better ways to spend my time than sitting in custody while the police or ATF run tests and discover it is fake real .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Be interesting to just have fake ones attached to your glock that’s just a solid block of plastic / metal, just for trolling.

I have better ways to spend my time than sitting in custody while the police or ATF run tests and discover it is fake real .

they will make it work

Link Posted: 6/30/2023 2:14:13 PM EDT
[#18]
The alphabet boys aren't going to get dirty going into the ghetto. They'll get all dressed up in their multicam outfits, with full-auto 10.3s and raid some gun store owner that's never broken a single law in his life.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 2:22:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's what I have been saying for years.  But the feds don't charge them.  But if it were you or I the feds would nail us to a cross.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 2:24:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Making stuff more illegaler for thugs is racist and you all know it. Locking them up is racist. Non thugs breathing the air is racist. Columbus is lost. 87.87% of anything inside the outerbelt is lost.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here's a crazy idea...
Using a firearm to rob, murder, or threaten is already illegal.
Having an unregistered machine gun is a federal crime.
So, if you catch Pookie and the gang doing thug life stuff lock them up for the maximum amount of time the law allows.

The only new thing in this scenario is an unwillingness for liberal cities to prosecute criminals.

Making stuff more illegaler for thugs is racist and you all know it. Locking them up is racist. Non thugs breathing the air is racist. Columbus is lost. 87.87% of anything inside the outerbelt is lost.
That's the problem. A very small minority of people are committing the vast majority of crime with illegally modified firearms but we can't say it.

We can't even elude to it.

Because, doing so goes against the narrative of diversity being good for society.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 2:27:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I have better ways to spend my time than sitting in custody while the police or ATF modify the evidence until it does what they want it to.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/30/2023 2:52:42 PM EDT
[#22]
So if you have a business card-sized  piece of metal that has the outline of a lightning link stenciled on it, you get an all expense paid trip to Club Fed for a decade or so, but if you're a gangbanger caught bustin' caps with an actual switch making your Glock an actual automatic weapon, everyone just giggles.

And people wonder why there's no respect for the legal system.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 3:07:36 PM EDT
[#23]
It looks like I can order one from glockshop dot org for only $150.  Quick and easy payment by Zelle, Venmo, or Bitcoin, and they'll ship it right to me door.  The site even looks like a legit storefront!

I can't decide if it's a glow sting or just a scam to get non-refundable money.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 3:10:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I have better ways to spend my time than sitting in custody while the police or ATF run tests and discover it is fake.
View Quote

Or to sit there and fiddle fuxk with it over the course of 6 hours to declare it a readily converted device so therefore it is the same as an actual sear conversion.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 3:10:19 PM EDT
[#25]
wasn't one of these for sale with a geotag on the photo taken at FBI HQ?
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 3:15:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Next thing the bangers will get running is a belt fed glock.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 3:19:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Not anymore.  That loophole has already been removed by updating the NFA; the Supreme Court approved in this case:

United States v. Freed, 401 U.S. 601 (1971)

https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/401/601/
View Quote

Oh, I see now. If you illegally make it, you aren't required to register it and pay NFA tax.
But if it's unregistered, it's illegal for anybody to possess after the 1968 amnesty closes.
They claim the transferee isn't a registrant, and therefore 5th Amendment doesn't apply to the transferee/possessor because the transferee isn't the one registering it.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 3:20:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quote from an article about that Officers death.. my how the turntables have turned

"The police arrested Hill that day.

Three days after the slaying, District Attorney Kamala Harris announced she would not seek the death penalty against Hill, which outraged the police community.

That rage was voiced at Espinoza's funeral on April 16, when Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., rose before the congregation at St. Mary's Cathedral and declared: "This is not only the definition of tragedy, it's the special circumstance called for by the death penalty law."

The audience of grieving family members and blue-uniformed police stood and cheered."
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 3:30:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Glock switches are only illegal for the law abiding citizen. Criminals get a pass in clown world.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 3:31:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Don't need a switch. "Stacked tolerances" can cause oh shit giggles then oh shit woohs.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 3:40:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
So if you have a business card-sized  piece of metal that has the outline of a lightning link stenciled on it, you get an all expense paid trip to Club Fed for a decade or so, but if you're a gangbanger caught bustin' caps with an actual switch making your Glock an actual automatic weapon, everyone just giggles.
View Quote

Some folks don't think it be that way, but it do!
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 4:14:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Can't charge a prohibited person with failing to register/tax their full auto. Fifth Amendment might not mean much for non-felons here in Clown World, but felons are still fully protected.  

So, in essence, felon in possession of the Glock might be a crime, but the switch is free, and felon in possession of a Glock is a lesser offense than non-felon in possession of a switch.
View Quote

You can however charge whoever put the switch on the Glock with at least one felony regardless of their status, though ATF for some reason is unable to find these people.  
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 4:15:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I have better ways to spend my time than sitting in custody while the police or ATF run tests and discover it is fake.
View Quote

Or better yet the bastards find a way to get it to “work“.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 5:16:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Making crime go down is not their objective.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 5:21:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Felons don't have to register their MGs. It falls under self incrimination. So the most they can be charged with is unlawful possession of a firearm, regardless of type.

YOU aren't ALLOWED to register a new MG, and the 2nd Amendment does not allow you to do so.

THEY don't HAVE TO, and its clearly covered by the 5th Amendment.

See how that works? Now STFU and pay your fucking taxes, peasant.
View Quote
Classic anarcho tyranny.

The government is helpless to punish actual criminals but will gladly crush law abiding citizens.

Pick up that can and pay your taxes bitches!
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 5:25:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Also remember the people that have these have broken the law. Solution? More laws. Which they will continue to break.
View Quote
The laws aren't there to stop crime you silly goose.

Look up anarcho tyranny.
There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.

Link Posted: 6/30/2023 6:28:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm confused about exactly what a Glock Switch looks like.

Maybe if the media posted dimensioned drawings, it would help clarify things.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/64025/switch_jpg-2868734.JPG

Somebody in China has the files.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 6:43:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
It looks like I can order one from glockshop dot org for only $150.  Quick and easy payment by Zelle, Venmo, or Bitcoin, and they'll ship it right to me door.  The site even looks like a legit storefront!

I can't decide if it's a glow sting or just a scam to get non-refundable money.
View Quote

If you do a search for 'who is (that website address)?', one of the links from the search is a post warning that it is a scam site that takes your money and never delivers anything.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 12:01:15 AM EDT
[#39]
This

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top