Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 4:58:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think the current bill will pass.  We may see a counter bill passed. The repubs will want to strip a bunch of the dem wishlist out, so this bill is out.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 4:59:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Needs to pass closer to elections?

I'm thinking about a theme,

Summer stimulus.
Get out and vote stimulus 2020.

Two more checks.

Also a couple more rounds of extra EBT money for good measure.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 5:02:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Wooooooooooo, burn it all down motherfucker!

It's almost time for the big igloo!

Link Posted: 5/20/2020 5:15:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ETNSBK:

None of them are out friends, so we might as well all get some NVGs for when the dumpster fire burns out.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ETNSBK:
Originally Posted By buckshot_jim:
Are the Democrats our friends?

None of them are out friends, so we might as well all get some NVGs for when the dumpster fire burns out.

THIS...

I want at least one NVG set for an ELECTRIC BOOGALOO...

Sadly Senate Republicans will kill the bill, so No 'Corona Cash' for the 'Little People' & then Lose Majority this election over it (Heartless & Uncaring Rich Republicans...)
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 5:24:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Can't wait for my hero check!

Link Posted: 5/20/2020 5:27:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It should be we need the help The Republicans are not our friends
View Quote
You're funny.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 5:28:54 PM EDT
[#7]
No     .
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 6:28:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 6:38:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It should be we need the help The Republicans are not our friends
View Quote

What help?
There's help?
Where?
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 6:42:03 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

We have no friends.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 6:43:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By SCPigpen:

Fuck that. You serious, Clark?

That was nothing but commie pork the house passed. 

You want that?

Are you dumb?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SCPigpen:
Originally Posted By ranging-by-zipcode:

Right now they are with the new bill. If the Republicans vote it in they are all my friends.

Fuck that. You serious, Clark?

That was nothing but commie pork the house passed. 

You want that?

Are you dumb?

$3 trillion for Bolsheviks, what's not to love. Just burn it all to the ground already so we can rebuild.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 6:44:15 PM EDT
[#12]
OP do you even work for a living?  You sounds like some blue state liberal millennial.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 6:44:32 PM EDT
[#13]
I’d be totally fine with payments to US citizens if we cut out foreign aid to certain countries that are not our friends. If the money is getting spent building stuff in other countries I’d rather spend the treasure at home.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 6:45:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Strontium:
The cost of the virus is going to be $30,000,000 per person that died.

I hope somebody sends China the bill.
View Quote

Why do the Chinese need to foot the bill for American communists stealing taxpayer money?

The super scary flu that doesn't really do anything but kill people in retirement homes who were already on their death beds? China needed a lab to create a new, mild flu? And spread it to us, that wouldn't have done any damage whatsoever, other than what was self-inflicted?

China should be destroyed for a million other reasons, but the flu is at the bottom of the list.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 6:47:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Where’s my damn $$$$

I really would like $1200 per person including kids

I also want my eSsEnTiAL person pay
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 6:47:59 PM EDT
[#16]
You want Zimbabwe ?
Because that's how you Zimbabwe.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 6:50:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By spidey07:
No. Senate already said get that liberal wishlist outta here. It’s a terrible bill, basically everything democrats want shoved into 1800 pages.
View Quote

I thought they already did that?
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 7:21:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By JMD:

If the Republicans want a chance at holding onto the Senate, the white house and make gains in house they will have to do a second round.   By doing the 1st round they gave
the Democrats alot of ammo to use if the Republicans refuse or stonewall a 2nd payout.  

If they don't the Democrats make gains and they will do it anyway the first of next year when they control the Government again.

But they will have to come up with their own bill in the Senate to counter the Democratic pork and such
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JMD:
Originally Posted By Dapzel:
Originally Posted By Compta:
Not the current one but we will be getting Trumpbucks at minimum one more time. I honestly think by July we'll get checks then round 3 in Sept. 

I really feel like they don't need to do anything except for possible payroll tax cut and that's it.

I don't know about round 3 but round 2 in July I can see and probably will happen. I think that's what was being proposed the 1st time around. 1 in may possible 2nd in July

If the Republicans want a chance at holding onto the Senate, the white house and make gains in house they will have to do a second round.   By doing the 1st round they gave
the Democrats alot of ammo to use if the Republicans refuse or stonewall a 2nd payout.  

If they don't the Democrats make gains and they will do it anyway the first of next year when they control the Government again.

But they will have to come up with their own bill in the Senate to counter the Democratic pork and such

lol to the max
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 7:25:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By spidey07:
Won’t be voted on and trump wouldn’t sign it. It’s a dangerous bill.
View Quote

He signs everything. What past performance makes you think he won't sign this?
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 7:28:42 PM EDT
[#20]

Right now they are with the new bill. If the Republicans vote it in they are all my friends.
View All Quotes

The poors votes are so cheaply bought.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 7:35:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Instead of just handing out money printer go brrrrrrr

I’d be 100% ok with them allowing loans against next years tax refunds and allowing to withdrawal from ANY retirement plan penalty and tax free

Luckily I’m still working just no overtime.

I saw all this shit going down before the lockdowns and pulled out enough from my retirement money to pay up the mortgage 6months then used the ol  stimulus to ride thru November 1st

I’ve been called reckless but  knowing I could lose my job today and not be homeless till November seemed pretty smart to me

Link Posted: 5/20/2020 7:39:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Pelosi sent that biggest turd knowing it would not pass. She has no intention of passing any further stimulus.

The last thing she wants do is to do anything she perceives may  help Trump or the US Economy.  

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top