Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Israel currently under attack (Page 177 of 953)
Page / 953
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:52:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

And now we have our new baghdad bob.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

And now we have our new baghdad bob.

Hamas Harry
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:53:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By AlamTX:
Yup.  That's exactly right.  The Shia minority sees a moment when muslims across the world are angry and ready for a fight.

They wanted this.  They want to take leadership.

And you of all people know about the deal between China and Iran worth I think about $40 billion.
View Quote

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/27/world/middleeast/china-iran-deal.html
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:53:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Not sure if it's been posted yet but Zelenskyy is feeling lonely now and is trying to get Ukraine attention again

I'd say there is a 99.9% chance of this being propaganda

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:53:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Wineraner:

Whatever happened to @cm anyway?  His thread on the AZ hearings and total CF that was their 2020 elections, was interesting, saddening reading.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Wineraner:
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:
Originally Posted By fike:

Hey im one of the 2020 election deniers so take my concerns over rigged elections with a grain of salt if you have a different opinion. I got no proof that’s just my gut telling me Biden wasn’t elected

@CarmelBytheSea

If you get the wild hair and just have to sort that.

Find the state hearings where the people who were on the ground in the belly of the beast talk about what they saw.

Pm me if you want the links.  Lousy audio, really long playtimes (hours), often boring, and than sometimes your jaw hits the floor. I got almost wet eyed listening to one of the ones from (iirc) michigan where a legal immigrant who came here and expected the US to be ... well, waht it should be ... gave testimony. Only to be witness intimidated by a scumbag democrat on the panel, openly, in front of everyone.

Whatever happened to @cm anyway?  His thread on the AZ hearings and total CF that was their 2020 elections, was interesting, saddening reading.

I think that's the thread dagoose is keeping going, who deserves eternal thanks for his work:  https://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=2475195&tl=AZ-audit-AZ-Audit-Hearing-6-27-22-pulitzer-paper-analysis  <---- absolutely worth a bookmark. Not archived yet.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:53:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By BB:

So a couple dozen Tacoma technicals loaded with RPGs and RPDs. I think the IDF has that covered.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BB:
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:

So a couple dozen Tacoma technicals loaded with RPGs and RPDs. I think the IDF has that covered.

Hezbollah is a pretty well equipped and trained force.  For a while they were the mainstay of Assad’s allies holding the line against ISIS.  They also gave Israel a bloody nose when the last time they went into Lebanon.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:53:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Real_PhillBert:

Lets say the strip averages 5 miles wide, and D9s have a 16' blade on them.

1,650 D9s.

Honestly a much lower number than I thought.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fox2008:
The strip is pretty small….how many uparmored dozers would it take to just line up and push it all in the water?

1,650 D9s.

Couple hundred Caterpillar D11s with MineStar will make short work of Gaza.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:53:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Ca
Originally Posted By zeekh:

What job would that be?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By zeekh:
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:

What job would that be?

Caterpillar caretaking.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:53:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By yodude:
Why would Iran want to draw us into the conflict. Sorry, not a strategist here.
View Quote

Keep us occupied while China does whatever will distract its population from wholesale economic ruin.  Which likely means some military adventurism in the Western Pacific.

Shrug.  I don't think Iran's leaders want that at all, but that seems like the leading theory.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:54:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:

Well I'm not in any circles so you have me there

IDK I just don't see Tehran, Damascus, Ankara, or any of the big players picking this as the hill to die on.

This changes by the day, so I could be eating those words in a week, but that's my take.
View Quote

One out fir China is if Iran gets whacked then $400 billion deal is off although they’d lose however much they sank into Iran so far but that might be worth it to distract for Taiwan
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:54:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Senator Josh Hawley

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:55:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:

"I appeal to the international community so that at least once they unanimously make a fair decision regarding the situation in Palestine. I appeal to the leaders of Muslim countries - create a coalition and call on those whom you call friends, Europe and the entire West, so that they do not bomb civilians under the pretext of destroying militants.

We support Palestine. And we are against this war, which, unlike other conflicts, can develop into something more.

I myself have been to Israel. And our peaceful delegation experienced first-hand attempts at overt provocation. Therefore, I call for a stop to both the war and any form of escalation of the situation. If necessary, our units are ready to act as peacekeeping forces to restore order and counter any troublemakers."

-Ramzan Kadyrov

Please invite all of them and snuff them out in a minute of arriving.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:55:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By fla556guy:
To be fair, we haven't actually tried to win the WAR.  We've tried to play nice at the expense of material and blood.

We should remember how the war is won: by crushing your enemy wherever they may be.  Not by letting politicians make "tactical" decisions.

If you are avoiding certain areas because of perceived costs, the enemy will figure that out and start placing their stuff where you aren't going to hit.

It has happened in every single war we've lost.  Our generosity is what dooms us to failure.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fla556guy:
Originally Posted By Notcalifornialegal:

Because we've become weaker with each war of the 21st century.
To be fair, we haven't actually tried to win the WAR.  We've tried to play nice at the expense of material and blood.

We should remember how the war is won: by crushing your enemy wherever they may be.  Not by letting politicians make "tactical" decisions.

If you are avoiding certain areas because of perceived costs, the enemy will figure that out and start placing their stuff where you aren't going to hit.

It has happened in every single war we've lost.  Our generosity is what dooms us to failure.

Do you trust the current folks in charge to try to win a war?

If not why wouldn't you fight a war you can't lose?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:55:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Like I said earlier in this thread operations and actions in the US will be starkly different. It won’t be militants with AKs wandering around randomly shooting people. I mean that might be one tactic, but my bet will be IED’s delivered in new and interesting ways. Trucks vs crowds. Light aircraft vs infrastructure.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:55:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By JLAudio:
Not sure if it's been posted yet but Zelenskyy is feeling lonely now and is trying to get Ukraine attention again

View Quote

Regardless of anything Zelensky says or not, isn't this basic common sense? In what way does war in the middle east not benefit Russia?

It's so obvious I don't know why he would even bother saying it.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:55:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:
https://t.me/ILtoday/2510

There are countless stories of heroism from this weekend. This is one of them.

The above is Inbal Lieberman, a resident of Kibbut Nir Am near Sderot.

On Saturday morning, she was up early and realized quickly what was happening.

Inbal ran from house-to-house waking everyone up, and quickly got the local response team organized.

She then helped organize a battle plan, got armed men positioned on the kibbutz fences and gates, and prepared for battle.

The defenders of Nir Am repelled the initial Hamas assault, killing 25 terrorist invaders at their gates. And according to one local source, they suffered no dead during the entire barbaric ordeal.

All because of one woman.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/177432/photo_2023-10-09_13-56-27_jpg-2985161.JPG

View Quote

Wow she did a great job getting some defense up. I wonder how many people were in her local response team. I saw some have only 5-10 but most are 20-200. They got 25 kills that were left at the gate. I would imagine there were a fare number of enemy wounded as well.

I saw this story earlier as well. Really amazing actions by these brave people.

If you don't live in Israel or consume Israeli media, you don't know who Yair Golan is. He is a 61-year-old retired Major General in the Israel army and a former parliament MP.  Spend a minute to read this story.

Yesterday, when IDF and the police were in complete chaos, Golan put on his old uniform, took his weapon, and drove into the war zone multiple times to rescue civilians under fire. He rescued two young adults hiding under a bush after 260 of their friends were murdered at an outdoor party. He answered a call from a journalist that his son was hiding under fire and simply said, "Give me his location, and I will bring him back home." An hour later, the son called his father from Golan's car.

Golan collected a small crew and went in and out of the war zone, rescuing dozens of people while exchanging fire with Hamas terrorists. He is 61, he could have stayed home, but he chose to risk his life for people he does not know.

Golan is one of the strongest voices from the Israeli left and was constantly attacked by the right wing in Israel. But when the time came, he was first fighting the barbaric attack. The same brain wiring that supports peace, is often the same wiring that drives people to do the right thing.

A true hero.

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:55:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By llanero:

any other details?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By llanero:
Originally Posted By Drakich:

A security guard was shot in the foot in the shootout.

He sued the Federal government.

The judge threw out his lawsuit - the reasoning: the FBI has full authority to instigate terrorist attacks in the United States to further "national security."

any other details?

Wikipedia has most of it:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Culwell_Center_attack

Lawsuit section (emphasis mine):
Lawsuit against the FBI
Edit
The injured security guard, Bruce Joiner, filed a federal lawsuit in October 2017 against the FBI and DOJ.[9][note 1] His suit argues the bureau "solicited, encouraged, directed and aided members of ISIS in planning and carrying out the May 3 attack", and is asking for just over $8 million damages.[9] Evidence submitted to court in previous cases confirm that an FBI undercover agent was in communication with the attackers and present at the Culwell Center during the attack.[6] When he saw the attack underway he attempted to flee and was promptly stopped at gunpoint by Garland police.[6][9]

Court pleadings filed by the federal government in January 2018 as part of an attempt to get the suit dismissed confirmed that the undercover FBI agent "was dressed in Middle Eastern attire and police almost killed him, but he saved his life by claiming to be an FBI agent."[117] In a media interview, Joiner's attorney argued the attack was either "Just a complete botched operation where they [the FBI] don't want the attack to actually take place" or it was allowed to proceed in order to "bolster [the undercover agent's] street cred within ISIS".[117] In March 2018, the undercover agent, appearing in disguise and under a pseudonym, testified in a criminal trial against Erick Jamal Hendricks.[118] In that testimony the agent said he had no advance knowledge of the Garland attack and was surprised when the attackers opened fire.[118]

[color=#ff0000]On December 21, 2018, US District Court Judge Karen Gren Scholer dismissed Joiner's lawsuit.[118] In her opinion, Judge Scholer wrote: "The Court finds that the conduct alleged by Plaintiff fall[s] within the scope of the discretionary authority conferred on the FBI by the Undercover Guidelines and the [DIOG (Domestic Investigations and Operations Guide)]."[/color]
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:56:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By yodude:
Why would Iran want to draw us into the conflict. Sorry, not a strategist here.
View Quote

They want us out of the region so to answer your question Afghanistan 2.0
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:56:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By pmo12:

How about instead of believing bullshit rando Twitter misinformation that leaves out key words, like "Russian" oil, people do the most cursory of fucking searches?

The US is enforcing a $60 limit on Russian oil and has been for a while.
https://www.reuters.com/markets/commodities/g7-coalition-keep-russian-oil-price-cap-60-per-barrel-source-2023-04-17/
View Quote

The US has not been enforcing the $60 Russian oil limit because it’s fucking impossible for it to do so.  The US admitted last week that it’s oil cap on Russian oil has not been working.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:56:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Ascendent:

Ah, another, let's continue the status quo and see how it works out for us.  Would you rather boots on the ground?  You won't conquer Iran with conventional weaponry.  
We were fighting Iran in Iraq, Israel is fighting Iran now by proxy.  And will continue to do so.  Iran is supplying Russia armaments' to fight Ukraine, and that's why you would protect them, just admit it. This is the big reason many of you would covertly ignore Iran's responsibility in this.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By deanwormer:
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
Damn this forum loves nukes.
If we start deploying tactical nuclear weapons, we'll have no leg to stand on when Russia reciprocates that in Ukraine. Everybody should avoid using nukes, until it can't be helped.

You can flatten large swathes of cities with regular bombs. Zero reason to use nukes.

And I find it hilarious that arfcom declares our 20 year occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan to be a total waste and failure. But are ready to start a large war in Iran.

Ah, another, let's continue the status quo and see how it works out for us.  Would you rather boots on the ground?  You won't conquer Iran with conventional weaponry.  
We were fighting Iran in Iraq, Israel is fighting Iran now by proxy.  And will continue to do so.  Iran is supplying Russia armaments' to fight Ukraine, and that's why you would protect them, just admit it. This is the big reason many of you would covertly ignore Iran's responsibility in this.

This is all being coordinated by many of our adversaries. The terrorist attack was highly planned and coordinated. I doubt it was just a one-off. And I am sure they have a highly planned and coordinated response to attacks on them. As this spirals up I am only sure of one thing. And that is they feel the time is right. Strike while the iron is hot. For never again will they have a corrupt weakling like Biden in the White House. The next 12 months will be hell.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:57:01 PM EDT
[#20]

1,650 D9s.

View Quote

So much lower I had to check check your math.

You are correct sir, I'm sorry I doubted your maths ability
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:57:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By keeperofthedew:

@Dagger41
The movie is good.
The book is fantastic.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dagger41:
Originally Posted By rhutchinson759:
Clancy predict this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCdhyQeZz-A

I've never seen that movie, not even heard of it.
Looks pretty good though, just ordered it.

@Dagger41
The movie is good.
The book is fantastic.

On the DVD you can listen to Clancy comment throughout the film. He begins by saying, "I'm Tom Clancy. I wrote the book this movie is not based upon!"

The bad guys in the book were commies. Hollywood thought Ukrainian Nazis were better protagonists.

Go figure.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:57:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#22]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:57:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
Bibi has been a man of half measures.  If this time is different then you know he and Likud (sp) have run out of fucks to give.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
Originally Posted By erichard:

I'm sympathetic to your post, but it is unimaginable that Israel didn't see this coming. Mossad is that good. We shall see. Check out this link:
10 day advance warning
My guess is they had a general notion something was going to happen. Did Bibi miscalculate the risks? He's the hawk's hawk. Due to his legal issues, he benefits from military action. Maybe he erroneously let it unfold in a general sense (not in the specific of letting them massacre a huge gathering). I think if so, they miscalculated on how many innocent lives would be at stake. War serves many purposes to quasi dictators. Personally I like Bibi. I just have a hard time thinking he was in the dark about such a big operation with such a long trail of info, going all the way back to Iran and possibly Moscow, and who knows, China (ally of Iran and Moscow, and nearing a new war coming to a theater near you).
Bibi has been a man of half measures.  If this time is different then you know he and Likud (sp) have run out of fucks to give.

I think a lot of his half measures have been at the behest and pressure of the west, and probably the US specifically. I think his political life is probably pretty much over at this point anyway, he knows it, and he (potentially) has no reason to not go scorched earth
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:57:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CMiller] [#24]
Senator Josh Hawley

View Quote

Uh... Mr. Senator, so far Ukraine's existence is much more in danger than Israel's.

Not saying that can't change, but to say this today is ridiculous.  Israel has a massive force advantage over its current active adversaries.  The only question is how much they will take off the leash right now.

If it gets bad enough Israel can deploy their nukes as needed.  What exactly are Ukraine's options if the West stops supporting them?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:57:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Firearmsenthusiast] [#25]
Originally Posted By Voland:

Historically,  this was the right answer. Not sure what alternative exists.

The two state solution is dead. The pallies will never have a home state. At least that's the word I'm getting g from passed off Israelis...
View Quote

There won't even be a Gaza strip in a few weeks.  They fucked up bad here.  Any diplomatic solution just went out the window. The Hebrew hammer is going to come down hard....

I'll have a coke.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:57:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By GoldenMead:

The US has not been enforcing the $60 Russian oil limit because it’s fucking impossible for it to do so.  The US admitted last week that it’s oil cap on Russian oil has not been working.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GoldenMead:

How about instead of believing bullshit rando Twitter misinformation that leaves out key words, like "Russian" oil, people do the most cursory of fucking searches?

The US is enforcing a $60 limit on Russian oil and has been for a while.
https://www.reuters.com/markets/commodities/g7-coalition-keep-russian-oil-price-cap-60-per-barrel-source-2023-04-17/

And?

The point is that's what the lying tweet which left "Russian" out of of the sentence was referring to.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:58:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Senator Josh Hawley

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:58:21 PM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:58:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:

Yea, it's just every time I see "25 years" or "20 years" I think of those old flying car articles.

Will 600 billion dollars even be a lot in 25 years?
View Quote

They’ve sunk a chunk into Iran. I don’t know, I mean half of GD thinks Peter Zeihan is right and China collapses tomorrow so there goes 400 billion. But I’m just going by China’s past behavior and assuming future reflection. Iran and Pakistan have been useful counterweights for Beijing against India etc
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:59:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:59:31 PM EDT
[#32]

Regardless of anything Zelensky says or not, isn't this basic common sense? In what way does war in the middle east not benefit Russia?

It's so obvious I don't know why he would even bother saying it.
View Quote

By that mindset, Biden's regime giving Iran billions and the Palestinian millions contributed to this conflict and emboldened Iran, which in turn is helping Russia.

So the Biden regime literally helped Russia for this going by that line of thought.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:59:31 PM EDT
[#33]

1,650 D9s.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fox2008:
The strip is pretty small….how many uparmored dozers would it take to just line up and push it all in the water?

1,650 D9s.

I’m updating my resume….Created peace in Gaza Strip with 1,650 D9’s.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:59:41 PM EDT
[#34]

I’ll bump that just cause I mean Black Friday sales America 🇺🇸
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:01:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By nophun:

Ballsack.   More empty-headed that meathead.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By nophun:
Originally Posted By SamBoga:

Ballsack.   More empty-headed that meathead.

Dumb fucks have to "imagine" it, because the reality is things were relatively peaceful w Trump.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:02:01 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

Could be broken clock but either way House still hasn’t selected a speaker
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:02:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By exDefensorMilitas:

It's like a class year. Some years are better, some years are worse in the quality of posters.

Us 13'ers for example, were collectively, a doozy.

You 23'ers are collectively, a doozy.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By exDefensorMilitas:
Originally Posted By Tiszta:
There is literally no reason why we aren't using nuclear warheads on Tehran at this moment.  None.

Ahahaha. This thread is getting crazier and fucking crazier.

It's a mix of good information here and there, Twitter disinformation, and maniacs just posting outlandish utter nonsense.

We should nuke Iran, turr hurr durr! Loud noises!!!!

Dur Durr, let's keep doing what hasn't worked for 20 years.  This Forum is overrun with geniuses, I tell ya.

23'ers. Every single time.

What does join date have to do with anything?  

Please be specific, otherwise you are just posting tripe.

It's like a class year. Some years are better, some years are worse in the quality of posters.

Us 13'ers for example, were collectively, a doozy.

You 23'ers are collectively, a doozy.

Your response has a good amount of credibility, as you are a 13'er.

But "join date, post count" has as much legitimacy as calling someone a "racist".

It's an indication that they are losing the debate and have nothing else to offer.   So, they just pull the "join date card".

In before someone says "NJ sucks" as I would agree with them.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:02:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#38]
Originally Posted By Voland:

Historically,  this was the right answer. Not sure what alternative exists.

The two state solution is dead. The pallies will never have a home state. At least that's the word I'm getting g from passed off Israelis...
View Quote

Because of the way the history happened over there, I don't think a two state solution could have ever worked.

It was entirely possible for both sides to have related to each other justly as the jews were moving into the region, but it did not happen, and both sides *meaningfully* wronged each other in unthinkable ways.

Now there is a mostly secular state - modern israel, with some hardcore divisive factionalism in it - having to deal with sharing land and borders with a group of people who are stuck in a death-cult mentality and used as a pawn on the chessboard by the other islamic states, to rile people against israel.

Until people stop operating at the blood/family/national feud level (ala hatfields and mccoys), no good can come.

In those situations you have to deal with each individual situation and give the individual what their behavior deserves and not be partial in any way.

Hamas has made it obvious as an organization that it doesn't care one bit for the people it's supposeldy the government of, and it is nothing more than a terrorist organization and it doesn't even achieve any of it's goals, beyond mass murder.

It should be exterminated.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:02:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By treelow:

Yep.

Cut the water, cut the power, cut internet and cell service. Attack from the skies and from a distance with artillery etc.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By treelow:
Originally Posted By evilyoda:
Originally Posted By realwar:
Israel orders ‘complete siege’ of Gaza, cutting off food and electricity, and prepares for massive ground offensive ‘within 48 hours’ in response to Jewish state’s ‘worst day in history’

Now, Israeli Defence Minister Yoav Gallant said authorities will cut electricity to the Gaza Strip and block the entry of food and fuel, declaring his troops are 'fighting barbaric terrorists and will respond accordingly'.

The measures will essentially enact siege-like conditions that will see the millions of Palestinians living in the tiny, fenced-in region begin to starve as they are attacked from the skies.

The announcement comes as Israeli soldiers backed by helicopters killed at least two gunmen who crossed the northern border from Lebanon today, in a sign of a possible new front opening as Israel's forces continued to battle Hamas terrorists to the south. Artillery shelling and gunfire were heard at Lebanon's southern border with Israel, a local journalist said.

Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu formally declared war on Sunday and the army called up around 300,000 reservists, suggesting greater fighting lies ahead with a possible ground assault into Gaza.

Netanyahu has vowed to completely destroy 'the military and governing capabilities' of Hamas, which is deeply rooted in Gaza and has ruled unchallenged since 2007.

More

Good. Why waste troops on a full scale invasion. Trap them in there.  

Yep.

Cut the water, cut the power, cut internet and cell service. Attack from the skies and from a distance with artillery etc.

Just saw on Newsmax they will be conducting a massive ground invasion. Cutting off services is a prelude.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:03:06 PM EDT
[#40]
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:03:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Senator Josh Hawley

View Quote

Next speaker will inherit a mess
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:03:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By pmodas:

It is blatantly obvious who's talking points you're reading with rhetoric, err blood libel,  like that.
View Quote

It's blatantly obvious you haven't been keeping read-in on what Israel's government has been doing to Palestine.

80% of Gaza's electricity comes from Israel. Gaza wanted to be additional energy self sufficiency and to expand its sole power plant while getting off Isreali oil that feeds; Israel would not allow it. They told Gaza you must continue buying our oil and using our electricity. TF?!

Gaza wanted additional building materials, agriculture stocks, equipment, medicine and hospital kit to feed its people, provide housing, and care for them.
Israel said, "No". They blockaded the ports that would bring the necessary supplies. TF?

When a civilian aid ship tried to deliver these items, IDF Commandos flew into International Waters, stormed the ship and killed multiple aid works then took command of the vessels. TF? We call that PIRACY under international law. What punishment did Israel receive. Zippy.

Or you could take a beat, and take a look at the 1949 Greenline Map of Israel versus what they occupy and claim as their country's borders today.

You could always have done that first and began to seek out answers for how a country expands it territory 300% in 60 years with absolutely not money exchanged or land grants.

You could have done that at a minimum and dovetailed from there but its easier (see: lazy) to say I'm reciting rhetoric and blood libel.

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:03:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Saltwater-Hillbilly] [#43]
Originally Posted By crwdplsr:

I’m sure right before she died she thought: I wish we had some tough soldiers here to stop them
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By crwdplsr:
Originally Posted By Saltwater-Hillbilly:
Originally Posted By glklvr:
This has probably already been posted, this thread is moving so fast.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12610107/Tattoo-artist-Shani-Louk-naked-body-Hamas-Israel.html

She was a pacifist who refused mandatory military service. That worked out for her.

"You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in you!"

I hope she found in eternity the peace she sought.

I’m sure right before she died she thought: I wish we had some tough soldiers here to stop them

That is usually how "pacifism" works out.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:04:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Notcalifornialegal:

Do you trust the current folks in charge to try to win a war?

If not why wouldn't you fight a war you can't lose?
View Quote
I don't trust the Briben regime to win a fight against a paper bag.

I expect Briben to go hard on this because it's seemingly "easier" and a more politically palatable conflict to "win" and use as a show of force when IDF is doing all the heavy lifting anyways.  

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:04:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Over the weekend, I counted NINE police cruisers sitting outside a nearby synagogue.

There is also a little mosque near my office………not one police cruiser.

Why does the synagogue need more protection?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:04:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Senator Josh Hawley

View Quote

LOL, He doesn't get it.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:05:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:05:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By XNARC:
Probably already mentioned, but looks like the UN has stated their position and will be keeping an eye on…Isreal for any humanitarian violations!
View Quote

Ah, the un. Aren't they just swell? Total bunch of commie loving ass kissers.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:05:21 PM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:05:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:

On the DVD you can listen to Clancy comment throughout the film. He begins by saying, "I'm Tom Clancy. I wrote the book this movie is not based upon!"

The bad guys in the book were commies. Hollywood thought Ukrainian Nazis were better protagonists.

Go figure.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:
Originally Posted By Dagger41:
Originally Posted By rhutchinson759:
Clancy predict this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCdhyQeZz-A

I've never seen that movie, not even heard of it.
Looks pretty good though, just ordered it.

@Dagger41
The movie is good.
The book is fantastic.

Go figure.

Fits perfectly.

Hollywood is pro socialist and pro communist. They utterly refuse to produce movies that portray their fellow thinkers in a bad light.

If you can put up with rageaholic's obnoxious foul style, he has at least 2 videos on how hollywood was always socialist.
Page / 953
Israel currently under attack (Page 177 of 953)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top