Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Israel currently under attack (Page 292 of 960)
Page / 960
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:56:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Drsalee:
20 years ago, in my fathers honor, my wife and I created a little emergency medical clinic in Kfar Aza.  

Many of you longtime ARFCOMers may recall some of our family medical/dental missions our family would do around the world.  Many of you sent me hundreds of hats that I would pass out after pulling a tooth.  

This little clinic is the result of our humanitarian efforts we directed at Israel. It just a little place, but it carries the name of my deceased father and it is also the source of pride within myself and my family.  I often reflect on how proud pops would be to know this little clinic, which bares his name, was in a quaint dairy farm kibbutz in heart of Israel.  

This clinic would attend to small medical emergencies and routine medical treatments and exams.  It also served as a community bomb shelter.  

Kfar Aza is now the scene of some of the most obscene and horrific depravity that humankind can offer.  The scene of burned corpses, murdered babies, rapes and executions.  The doors of the clinic were breached and murders took place within its walls.

This picture was taken 18 years ago at the dedication ceremony.  The toe head at the podium is my oldest son.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161250/128FE107-95EE-477C-BE0B-F8449C2D60C6-2987429.jpg

Many of the most horrific pictures you guys have seen are from Kfar Aza

View Quote
I have no words.  
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:57:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By von_landstuhl:
That "anyway" comes off a bit wrong, ala Jeremy Clarkson.
View Quote

Not really if you watch the full remarks. Go to about the 17:03 mark in the video (direct link):
https://www.youtube.com/live/At9I8O-I8no?si=LUUuQf_Ldb9gzF6Q&t=1023
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:57:16 PM EDT
[#3]
20 years ago, in my fathers honor, my wife and I created a little emergency medical clinic in Kfar Aza.  

Many of you longtime ARFCOMers may recall some of our family medical/dental missions our family would do around the world.  Many of you sent me hundreds of hats that I would pass out after pulling a tooth.  

This little clinic is the result of our humanitarian efforts we directed at Israel. It just a little place, but it carries the name of my deceased father and it is also the source of pride within myself and my family.  I often reflect on how proud pops would be to know this little clinic, which bares his name, was in a quaint dairy farm kibbutz in heart of Israel.  

This clinic would attend to small medical emergencies and routine medical treatments and exams.  It also served as a community bomb shelter.  

Kfar Aza is now the scene of some of the most obscene and horrific depravity that humankind can offer.  The scene of burned corpses, murdered babies, rapes and executions.  The doors of the clinic were breached and murders took place within its walls.

This picture was taken 18 years ago at the dedication ceremony.  The toe head at the podium is my oldest son.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161250/128FE107-95EE-477C-BE0B-F8449C2D60C6-2987429.jpg

View Quote

Bless you Dr Salee, you and your family have been through a lot.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:57:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Squatch:

Any chance of translating that jibber jabber for us non-Chairforce people?
View Quote

Dyess Air Force Base tonight on a Bomber Task Force to Royal Air Force Fairford. Global Power Mission  into Europe potentially Middle East before arriving at EGVA tomorrow.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:58:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Swampgrass:

Yep, I remember the synagogue thread also.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Swampgrass:
Originally Posted By brownbomber:

I'm sorry Dr. Salee.

Yep, I remember the synagogue thread also.
I'm so sorry Drsalee

I'm reminded of the line from Fiddler: We are your chosen people. But, once in a while, can't you choose someone else?

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:58:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By krayons:
The end of Gaza
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Anastasios:

What's coming?
The end of Gaza

Where did you hear that?
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:00:04 PM EDT
[#7]
What's the deal with some of you guys using giant-sized text?
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:00:38 PM EDT
[#8]

12.5" pencil barrel?
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:01:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Chokey:
View Quote

That puts that question to bed

sadly

I don't care if it's 40 or 2.  1 is too many.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:01:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:01:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By 0002s:
My take.

I am not sure if Hamas or who ultimately was behind this expected it to go the way it did.  But what this action ultimately did was cross a line that left Isreal no other option but to react in a way that stops this action from happening again by Hamas or any other group in the region.

Now once Isreal destroys Hamas and the Gaza Strip it forces Hezbollah to step up to the plate or it looses face (and Iran).  Now the US steps in and we have an issue with Syria. Now Turkey needs to decided how big its dog is and does it want to fight.  Pakies will want a piece (India now has to watch it's 6).  Ultimately Iran needs to make a decision or loose face in the entire region as its 'death to all' bullshit will be just that.

Russia and China laugh at the US and fund our mess.  China can slow walk parts we need to build our reserves back up.  We are at damn near full employment, no workers accept immigrants, a woke military with limited resources and no real strategic reserve in place.

Europe will show it's true colors and this will cause issues with NATO as the 'jew haters' step out from the shadows.

Potato in Chief and his team are 100% not equipped to deal with this and there are parts of it that want to see Isreal gone and the US fail, so we got that going for us.

I'm leaving for a 10 day hunting trip and am going through Europe on Friday.  MOTHERFUCKER, the world just needs to keep its shit wired for the next 10 days.

My EDC I'm able to get through security.  My titanium spork and a pencil.

View Quote
Geo politics are very dynamic.

Every day will bring further elements into the current maze we live in.

This is analogous to the second law of thermodynamics.

Entropy rises.  It's doing so now.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:01:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By mcantu:

12.5" pencil barrel?
View All Quotes

12.5" pencil barrel?

11.5 on those.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:01:45 PM EDT
[#13]

View Quote
People need to shut the fuck up about ,military movements !!
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:01:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By realwar:
'MARK MY WORDS': McFarland predicts Biden's next move in wake of Israel war

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P99tH6bBpAM

Also Chuck Schumer met with Xi today in Beijing

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/32274/Screenshot_2023-10-11_at_14-49-20__MARK_-2987467.JPG
View Quote

Is Schumer bowing or just that old and decrepit?
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:01:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Alex3006:

Israeli IDF vengeance with extreme prejudice.

View All Quotes

What's coming?

That's already in play. So, what's coming? What's the mission?
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:02:11 PM EDT
[#16]
this may be a targeted strike because they only hit a couple of floors.

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:02:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Lancelot:
It really is a shame that Israel does not have any B-52's. They could carpet bomb the strip into rubble. A little operation linebacker would be good for the soul.
View Quote

Lend/Lease works for me.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:02:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Gun Owners of America: Israel Needs A Second Amendment

https://dailycaller.com/2023/10/11/opinion-israel-needs-a-second-amendment-aidan-johnston/

A day after Hamas terrorists paraglided across the border from Gaza into Israel, trucked machine gun-toting killers into a music festival, mowed down families and took women, children, and grandmothers hostage, Israeli National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir announced a series of actions to loosen Israel’s strict gun control laws.

The minister announced his intent to “allow as many citizens as possible to arm themselves and protect themselves and their environment when necessary.”

Of course, with videos of terrorists kicking in doors in an Israeli village near the border and desecrating the dead bodies of babies and teenagers, it’s not hard to understand why someone would make such a decision. And as an American, I can confidently say our Founding Fathers sure understood.

The individual right of the people to keep and bear arms is “necessary to the security of a free state.”

But as the death toll rises and terrorists are still on the loose, one must also ask: is the Israeli government doing too little, too late?

Just after Russia invaded Ukraine, the country repealed its gun control laws, enacted a national right to carry and started passing out machine guns.

Ukraine waited until after it was invaded by a nuclear world superpower, and we asked the same question.

Lucky for Ukrainians, the remarkable shift in firearms policy helped the country hang on while the United States and other allies prepared military aid.

While Israel is also purchasing thousands of machine guns and handing them out now, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) spent the last few years confiscating guns from local civilian security forces.

So, while Hamas terrorists invaded with machine guns, grenades and missiles, these Israeli gun owners were forced to fight back with only a single handgun and 50 rounds of ammunition each.

According to one gun owner, “the IDF took our rifles recently, they left us with just a few. We repelled a Hamas commando terror cell with just pistols.”

Gun control left self-defenders outgunned while hundreds of completely disarmed Israelis were tortured, raped and murdered by vicious terrorists in this surprise attack.

And while the new changes in Israel’s Firearms Licensing Division are intended to help self-defenders held up by bureaucracy and paperwork, Gun Owners of America found the application portal offline and “unavailable,” leaving only a message from the National Forms Service stating “we apologize for the inconvenience.”

Even if the website worked, a newly eligible applicant would still have “to undergo a telephone interview” and may have to wait up to “a week” for approval.

And after receiving government permission, a new Israeli gun owner would still only be able to purchase a meager 100 rounds of ammunition. I know I wouldn’t be comfortable in a war zone with just a couple spare magazines.

But, millions of Israelis still aren’t even eligible to carry a firearm for self-defense because they do not live in an eligible settlement — despite being at war and surrounded by enemies on all sides.

On Wednesday, one would-be self-defender pleaded with the National Defense Minister on X: “Don’t wait for the next holocaust. We will not forgive you. The whole country is an eligible settlement!”

What the National Defense Minister has done to bypass gun control laws is certainly a commendable first step and will hopefully help many defend themselves and their families amid this horrific war. But imagine if there had been armed civilians at the music festival, armed fathers protecting their families, armed good guys to fight the bloodthirsty attackers.

The best time to have repealed Israel’s gun control was any time before yesterday. The next best time is today. It’s clear that Israel has a long way to go to protect its people.

Instead of ammunition restrictions, waiting periods, and bureaucratic firearm licensing, Israel needs a Second Amendment protecting the individual right to keep and bear arms for self-defense.

Gun control advocates horrified by the scenes unfolding in Israel should think about the unknown number of terrorists who have crossed over our borders undetected. Maybe that will finally wake them up to the importance of our Second Amendment.

Aidan Johnston is the Director of Federal Affairs for Gun Owners of America, a non-profit grassroots lobbying organization with over two million members nationwide.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:02:43 PM EDT
[#19]
The Eisenhower carrier strike group is leaving Norfolk Friday to head to the region.

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:03:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Croak:

We're all swept up in current events.  Resistance is futile.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Croak:
Originally Posted By FreeAmerican:
Originally Posted By SnowMexican:
Originally Posted By brownbomber:

It's so sad.  He was really amped-up for his first solo flight, too.

Ohm my God that's terrible!

that looked like it megahertz

A shame he had a lot of potential

We're all swept up in current events.  Resistance is futile.  

I think he was really shocked by the scenery.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:04:21 PM EDT
[#21]

12.5" pencil barrel?
View Quote

If I recall correctly, they're originally 20" M16A1 barrels cut down just behind the rifle gas port to 13".
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:04:28 PM EDT
[#22]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mal_means_bad:
Originally Posted By Crash_Test_Dhimmi:
Has anyone posted the video of the hamas supporter woman (wearing a terrorist scarf) in NYC making exaggerated cry baby faces to the Israeli counter protestors?

I have a feeling that will become a much needed GIF in the coming meme wars as Gaza is flattened.

Thanks in advance

https://9gag.com/gag/anz3zYq?utm_source=copy_link&utm_medium=post_share

Thank you Mal_means_bad!

https://twitter.com/CrashTestDhimmi/status/1712225323830399198

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:04:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By vatopa:
The Eisenhower carrier strike group is leaving Norfolk Friday to head to the region.

View Quote

Well alrighty then.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:05:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:05:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: x248716x] [#25]
Originally Posted By SparticleBrane:
What's the deal with some of you guys using giant-sized text?
View Quote

it's the NUT COAL crowd.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:05:55 PM EDT
[#26]

Well alrighty then.
View All Quotes

Well alrighty then.

How long will it take to get to the Mediterranean?
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:06:17 PM EDT
[#27]
View Quote

A couple of weeks ago, he gave them $6B.  They used that cash to buy knives, and...
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:06:19 PM EDT
[#28]

Where did you hear that?
View All Quotes

What's coming?
The end of Gaza

Where did you hear that?

Speaking in absolutes with no forward intel is just some people’s way of contributing. Conducting MOUT in Gaza will not be the of Gaza whatsoever. Israel will go in for a week or two, decide the hindered the abilities of Hamas to the point they can go back to Israel and strengthen their defense.

Hamas will continue to Hamas and still be a thorn in Israel’s side for years, decades to come. Unless the IDF literally clears every room, house, tunnel and destroys Iran, there will be a Gaza and a Hamas
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:06:24 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

What's coming?

Do you only read Al Jazeera?
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:06:58 PM EDT
[#30]
NORFOLK, Va. — Thousands of Norfolk-based U.S. Navy sailors are getting ready to deploy.

The Dwight D. Eisenhower Carrier Strike Group is leaving port on Friday. The aircraft carrier USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN 69), the guided-missile cruiser USS Philippine Sea (CG 58), and the guided-missile destroyer USS Gravely (DDG 107) will all be leaving Naval Station Norfolk. Additionally, the destroyer USS Mason (DDG 107) will depart from Naval Station Mayport in Florida.

Several aircraft squadrons from Norfolk and Virginia Beach will also be joining the deployment.

The Navy did not say where exactly the strike group would be heading but called it a regularly scheduled deployment and is not directly in response to the conflict between Israel and Hamas.

Another Norfolk-based carrier group, the USS Gerald R. Ford (CVN 78), was already out on deployment and was directed to the Eastern Mediterranean Sea after this weekend's violence in Israel and the Gaza Strip. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin said it was among "several steps to strengthen Department of Defense posture in the region to bolster regional deterrence efforts."

The Eisenhower last went out on deployment in 2021. All told, about 5,000 local service members will take part in the Eisenhower Strike Group's deployment. There is no word on how long the group will be gone.

https://www.13newsnow.com/article/news/national/military-news/uss-dwight-d-eisenhower-carrier-strike-group-deployment/291-1d866a9a-fcf9-4575-86b3-1bae77b54f93#:~:text=The%20Dwight%20D.%20Eisenhower%20Carrier,be%20leaving%20Naval%20Station%20Norfolk
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:07:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By AlamTX:

Entropy rises.  It's doing so now.
View Quote

Except the particles that are ultimately bouncing around have very bad reactions when collided together and attempt to occupy the same space.

Amazing what weak leaders and thieves give the rest of us.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:07:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By CMiller:
I'm seeing a lot of images on Telegram where they say people were burned alive.  Obviously it's horrific either way, but how do they know that vs being shot first and then set on fire?  Has anybody seen actual footage or evidence that shows which version is correct?
View Quote

You can actually tell how a body is contorted in agony when burned alive.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:08:45 PM EDT
[#33]

maybe Qatar should stfu and stop harboring terrorists.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:08:45 PM EDT
[#34]
View Quote
There is a part of me that thinks his emotion and reaction was genuine. Its such a completely violent reality that I doubt many public officials have ever had to digest this kind of intel. Hopefully he and his cabinet understand that this same level of violence will happen here eventually if nothing is done to secure the border and stop prioritizing diversity above everything else.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:09:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By glklvr:

If I recall correctly, they're originally 20" M16A1 barrels cut down just behind the rifle gas port to 13".
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By glklvr:

12.5" pencil barrel?

Menusar and Mekutz'rar carbines. Original M61A1s supplied during Operation Nickel Grass. Later cut back to 13" and 12.5".

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:09:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By fike:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fike:

What's coming?

Of course not.

I haven't seen a mission statement anywhere. A LOT of what's being posted in here is virtue signaling which adds nothing to the thread.

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:10:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Miami_JBT:
Instead of ammunition restrictions, waiting periods, and bureaucratic firearm licensing, Israel needs a Second Amendment protecting the individual right to keep and bear arms for self-defense.
View Quote

Is that just Jews and Christians, or Muslims, too?
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:10:31 PM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes

What's coming?

Hopefully level Gaza and send the animals packing to wherever, hell if we're lucky.

Now stop playing 3 year old question games
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:10:33 PM EDT
[#39]
I'm concerned about possible sleepers here in the states, IF our military gets involved directly.. it could get ugly..
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:10:36 PM EDT
[#40]
I may be in the minority with this opinion, but I think it might not be a bad idea for the IDF to NOT put boots on the ground in GAZA.

For one thing, they may very well be needed elsewhere.

The bigger reason, though, is that with all those buildings demolished, it'd be like Salerno (I think it was), or even Stalingrad.

A shattered city like that is optimal for defenders and there'll be fighters under/behind every piece of concrete big enough to offer cover.

Sounds like a death trap to me.

Instead, they should just continue bombing and bring up artillery; blasting it into oblivion, no matter how long it takes.

Why play into their hands?
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:11:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: delemorte] [#41]
ETA. Wrong thread
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:12:07 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

Israel doesn't need two Navy carriers, Air Force bombers, and thousands of Marines to conquer Hamas.  
They would need them for Iran.  
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:12:21 PM EDT
[#43]
I'm seeing a lot of images on Telegram where they say people were burned alive.  Obviously it's horrific either way, but how do they know that vs being shot first and then set on fire?  Has anybody seen actual footage or evidence that shows which version is correct?
View Quote

Smoke in the lungs doesn't necessarily mean you weren't shot first but it does mean you were set on fire while still alive.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:12:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Jacketch:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jacketch:

Also, depending on how badly burned, the airway on a quick examination
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:12:47 PM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Miami_JBT:

What fool would hand a muslim a weapon?
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:12:57 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

Stop with this incessant line of childish like questioning,  you know what hell is going on!
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:13:07 PM EDT
[#47]
View Quote

i think autopsies also look at the lungs.  if alive while burning, the victim inhales fire, inside of lungs shows fire damage.  if dead while burning, the inside of lungs don't show fire damage.  stuff like that.  of course, if the body is reduced to ash, you can't do the forensic analysis.

but I don't know shit.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:13:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By realwar:
'MARK MY WORDS': McFarland predicts Biden's next move in wake of Israel war

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P99tH6bBpAM

Also Chuck Schumer met with Xi today in Beijing

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/32274/Screenshot_2023-10-11_at_14-49-20__MARK_-2987467.JPG
View Quote

Now Schumer is meeting with China? When did he get appointed diplomat to the eastern world?
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:14:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By CouchCommando22:

Speaking in absolutes with no forward intel is just some people's way of contributing. Conducting MOUT in Gaza will not be the of Gaza whatsoever. Israel will go in for a week or two, decide the hindered the abilities of Hamas to the point they can go back to Israel and strengthen their defense.

Hamas will continue to Hamas and still be a thorn in Israel's side for years, decades to come. Unless the IDF literally clears every room, house, tunnel and destroys Iran, there will be a Gaza and a Hamas
View Quote
There might be a Hamas, but I don't think they will let any Palis into Gaza.  I'm pretty Israel is done with Palis.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:14:44 PM EDT
[#50]

BTF - Bomber Task Force
GPM - Global Power Mission
EGVA - RAF Fairford

View All Quotes

BTF - Bomber Task Force
GPM - Global Power Mission
EGVA - RAF Fairford

So is that a big deal or just normal?
Page / 960
Israel currently under attack (Page 292 of 960)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top