Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Israel currently under attack (Page 359 of 958)
Page / 958
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:14:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By WoodHeat:

The campaign to hamstring Israel is starting to ramp up.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WoodHeat:
Originally Posted By AROKIE:
Originally Posted By Skywarner:
Abc news reporting American hostages killed in over night bombing? Any other reports on this?

Tangential info on Fox stating that some Israeli hostages were killed in an air strike overnight.

Very sad, but likely to happen given the situation.

Abc news says 13 foreign hostages were killed including Americans

The campaign to hamstring Israel is starting to ramp up.

I watched ABC news last night and was shocked they covered the many atrocities that Hamas committed but before it ended the campaign about the poor innocent starving civilians had to be tossed into the mix.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:15:09 AM EDT
[#2]
That was odd.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:15:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:16:04 AM EDT
[#4]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:

North friggin Korea.. and Russia has been getting arms lately from them too.

https://www.iranintl.com/en/202302015934
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/IMG_5699_jpeg-2989474.JPG

Lol, of course they will
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:16:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:16:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By SavedByTheBlood:
That was odd.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/521951/IMG_0546_jpeg-2989493.JPG
View Quote

The ole ghost page.

Happens all the time in the UKR/Rus thread.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:17:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:17:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By buck19delta:

Honestly, Israel’s been stocking up for over 50 years, I’m surprised their country isn’t packed full of ammo, and have 3x what the USA does, and not need restocking even after years of warfare.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By buck19delta:
Originally Posted By Wildfowler:
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
100k rounds of 762???

Sheeze. What is this amateur hour? I've got more that that in my ammo fort at home.

Honestly, Israel’s been stocking up for over 50 years, I’m surprised their country isn’t packed full of ammo, and have 3x what the USA does, and not need restocking even after years of warfare.

And the USA also has a HUGE store of weapons there for our own use in case of a major Middle East war. So I think that shipment is just for optics, as in "look at us! We are helping!"
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:18:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By 4thbreak:
Brutal stabbing video below

View Quote
Fortunately that savage bastard didn't have any knife training.  Hopefully, the Chinese folks will deal with him appropriately.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:19:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Chaingun:

The muslim religion is a different beast, with engraved writings to kill non believers.  There's no turning off this hate switch. Sure, many don't follow killing non believers,  but the hate switch is written in the writings that all muslims read yearly.
View Quote

Let’s not pretend Judaism is all butterflies and rainbows.  The same God that told Muslims to kill nonbelievers has repeatedly told Jews “that land over there is yours, go kill everyone in the way and take it”. The fact that Israel is still having issues tells me either a) the Jews need to do what God told them to do every time some random tribe was giving them issues, and kill or displace every two or four legged non-Jew in the West Bank and Gaza or b) God changed his mind and the Jews are no longer his chosen people.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:19:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HIPPO] [#11]
Dupe — Aljazeera tweet above
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:20:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By temetnoscesax:

but the fucking Biden admin and Dems are protecting Iran. bunch of fucking traitors.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By temetnoscesax:

but the fucking Biden admin and Dems are protecting Iran. bunch of fucking traitors.
Not defending Biden, but I can kinda see why they are doing it.  Israel is already fighting a two-front war with Hamas and Hezbollah; the last thing they need is adding Iran to the mix.

If the US/Israeli intelligence agencies came out and said "Yeah, Iran planned all this" it would create irresistible political pressure on Netanyahu to do something about Iran NOW while the IDF are fully occupied with rooting out Hamas and keeping Hezbollah at bay.  And once Iran was in they could lob ballistic and cruise missiles at Israel 24/7 while the Israelis would have to divert assets from the front to strike back at Iran.

Of course the Biden Administration will likely botch this in the future, much how they had to walk back President Pudding Brain's comments about seeing the beheading pics.  But for right now Israel has to be patient:  First Hamas, then Hezbollah, and then Iran.  Not all three at the same time.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:20:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Fulcrum-5:
Probably the only way to deal with the Palestinians is to have them broken up into unsustainable groups and moved out of the area.  Drop a mass of 50K of them in a country, and spread them out all over, while applying pressure to assimilate (ya know, that thing we aren't supposed to do to immigrants anymore?), and letting them know what happens if they step out of line.  Give it a generation, and their kids are speaking Turkish or Swahili or Polish or Mayan and getting married to Suzy/Ernst/Mobutu/Shinji from down the block.

That is pretty much the definition of Cultural Genocide....so it'd be a tough sell.....along with the concept of accepting 50K people from an ethnic group with a "strong history of political and ethnic violence and international terrorism".
View Quote

The blame squarely rests on Hamas … period …
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:21:20 AM EDT
[#14]
reported ~30 mins ago
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:21:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By kells81:

The number seems like "oh wow 100k rounds"   I know at least 5 people with that many rounds stockpiled.   I don't have it all in one caliber but could give that 100k a decent run between 556/9mm/308/22
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kells81:
Originally Posted By Wildfowler:
100k rounds of 762???

Sheeze. What is this amateur hour? I've got more that that in my ammo fort at home.

The number seems like "oh wow 100k rounds"   I know at least 5 people with that many rounds stockpiled.   I don't have it all in one caliber but could give that 100k a decent run between 556/9mm/308/22

I don't think many think that's a "great" number of rounds since most serious members here neckbeard the fuck out of ammo to feed the ammo fort addiction.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:22:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:23:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:

That is interesting. They appear to be using very loud sound generators to create pain and confusion in addition to the tear gas. It definitely seems to be working.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 4thbreak:

That is interesting. They appear to be using very loud sound generators to create pain and confusion in addition to the tear gas. It definitely seems to be working.

Yes it causes you to not hear when your blind and can't breathe, it cause panic
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:23:29 AM EDT
[#18]

Not possible, technology now days can smell them from a long ways off
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Eagle157:
Originally Posted By FMJ0311:
Pure speculation.  Iran smuggled a crude nuke into Gaza.  They plan to draw as many IDF in as possible and detonate.

I sure hope you are wrong.

Not possible, technology now days can smell them from a long ways off

Given the intelligence failures which led to the current shitshow?
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:23:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Fuck hamas
View Quote

I can get behind that.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:23:34 AM EDT
[#20]
reported ~10 mins ago
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:23:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By SavedByTheBlood:
That was odd.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/521951/IMG_0546_jpeg-2989493.JPG
View Quote

It's quite normal in long threads
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:24:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By GarandM1:
That article is chock-full of the same arrogant hubris that allowed Hamas to pull off their surprise attack in the first place.

Just because your enemy doesn't do what you think he should do it doesn't mean he's stupid or he doesn't have a plan.  If your enemy is doing something that doesn't make sense then you're likely the one who is vulnerable because you can't see your own weaknesses like he can.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GarandM1:
That article is chock-full of the same arrogant hubris that allowed Hamas to pull off their surprise attack in the first place.

Just because your enemy doesn't do what you think he should do it doesn't mean he's stupid or he doesn't have a plan.  If your enemy is doing something that doesn't make sense then you're likely the one who is vulnerable because you can't see your own weaknesses like he can.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:25:21 AM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

The prelude to empty hangars at Whiteman AFB. Once that happens all bets are off.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:26:20 AM EDT
[#24]
View Quote

@uxb were you there? I helped mobilize the camp for it.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:27:29 AM EDT
[#25]
What we are already seeing and what will ramp up considerably now is the MSM showing footage of the poor Palestinians in Gaza suffering at the hands of the Jews. Gone completely from the news will be the terror wreaked upon the Jewish civilians last Saturday.

This is the playbook, and has been for quite some time.

Israel needs to ignore world opinion and do what is right for their people and their security. While we may all have an opinion on what that is, the only one that truly counts now is Israel's.

It should be clear to anyone watching over the past week that the coexistence between the Palestinians and Jews is simply not possible. What I think is unfortunate now is they do have some common ground.

They both want the other wiped out. That is an opinion of course but based on the 28 Israelis I've talked to this week. 4 of those families lost 2 generations at the hands of the Palestinians last weekend.

As to the simpleton fucksticks that vocally support Hamas... you're a fucking terrorist too. I appreciate you identifying yourself so that you get treated accordingly.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:28:03 AM EDT
[#26]

China has no interest in this fight. If anything, I would say Russia instead of China, as Russia has been tight with Kim Jong-Un procuring arms shipments for their continuing war in Ukraine.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tallahasseezz:

North Korean weapons, that lines up well with this being a Chinese/Iran backed operation.

China has no interest in this fight. If anything, I would say Russia instead of China, as Russia has been tight with Kim Jong-Un procuring arms shipments for their continuing war in Ukraine.

Disagree. China has a very real interest in disruption, division and distraction in the west.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:29:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By ValleyGunner:

South Texas is subtropical, not a desert.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ValleyGunner:
Originally Posted By xciapup:
Looks a lot like South Texas.  Dark skinned military age men walking up thru the desert.  The only difference is we don't use tear gas on them.  We give them water and a court date in 2035.

South Texas is subtropical, not a desert.

The border region of Texas is all desert.

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:29:17 AM EDT
[#28]
Vid

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:29:51 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By jwr6:

Let’s not pretend Judaism is all butterflies and rainbows.  The same God that told Muslims to kill nonbelievers has repeatedly told Jews “that land over there is yours, go kill everyone in the way and take it”. The fact that Israel is still having issues tells me either a) the Jews need to do what God told them to do every time some random tribe was giving them issues, and kill or displace every two or four legged non-Jew in the West Bank and Gaza or b) God changed his mind and the Jews are no longer his chosen people.
View Quote

Is this the same ol we're all the same and somehow deserve it bullshit?  Like the Israeli's are somehow responsible for what someone did thousands of years ago.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:30:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tnriverluver] [#30]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
What we are already seeing and what will ramp up considerably now is the MSM showing footage of the poor Palestinians in Gaza suffering at the hands of the Jews. Gone completely from the news will be the terror wreaked upon the Jewish civilians last Saturday.

Israel needs to ignore world opinion and do what is right for their people and their security. While we may all have an opinion on what that is, the only one that truly counts now is Israel's.

It should be clear to anyone watching over the past week that the coexistence between the Palestinians and Jews is simply not possible. What I think is unfortunate now is they do have some common ground.

They both want the other wiped out. That is an opinion of course but based on the 28 Israelis I've talked to this week. 4 of those families lost 2 generations at the hands of the Palestinians last weekend.

As to the simpleton fucksticks that vocally support Hamas... you're a fucking terrorist too. I appreciate you identifying yourself so that you get treated accordingly.
View Quote

Most I've talked with here at home including some Democrats take Bibi at his word this time that Hamas will be wiped from Gaza.  If I were Israel there would be no fucks given about the rest of the world opinion.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:31:27 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By BUCC_Guy:
Israelis taking some time to rescue doggos
View Quote

That right there shows who the good guys are. Shed a few happy tears seeing that after all the killing
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:32:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ENGCPT] [#32]
Originally Posted By jwr6:

View Quote

When have the Jewish people ever completely obeyed God?  After escaping Egypt,  they couldn't go 40 days without making a golden idol.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:34:10 AM EDT
[#33]

North Korean weapons, that lines up well with this being a Chinese/Iran backed operation.
View All Quotes

Let's not leave Russia out of this, NK has been supplying Russia for Ukraine.  Massive amounts.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:34:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By mooreshawnm:

Disagree. China has a very real interest in disruption, division and distraction in the west.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mooreshawnm:

China has played their hand perfectly up to this point.  Their potential adversaries are diverting weapons, money, and resources to fight other foes while they continue to sell to both sides and spend gobs of the money they earn to build up their own military.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:34:13 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:34:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By FMJ0311:
Pure speculation.  Iran smuggled a crude nuke into Gaza.  They plan to draw as many IDF in as possible and detonate.
View Quote

I wouldn’t put it past Iran to give Hamas a dirty tac small yield nuke …
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:34:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Click To View Spoiler
View All Quotes
New York Times: "Hassan Nasrallah, the leader of Hezbollah, held an hourslong online meeting in March with an elite group of strategists from all the Iran-backed militias and told them to get ready for a war with Israel with a scope and reach — including a ground invasion — that would mark a new era, according to two participants from Iran and Syria" https://nytimes.com/2023/10/13/world/middleeast/hamas-iran-israel-attack.html?smid=nytcore-android-share
New York Times: "Training had been taking place in Lebanon and Syria, and a secret joint command center had been set up in Beirut, according to the Iranians and the Syrian familiar with the operation. Hezbollah’s top commandos, experienced in urban guerrilla warfare, trained Hamas members in Syria and Lebanon, according to two Iranians. Paragliders trained in Lebanon, they said, while in Syria, the Hamas members were trained to raid Israeli communities and take civilians hostage."
"In September, Israeli intelligence officials told The New York Times that they had intelligence suggesting Mr. Khamenei, Iran’s supreme leader, had ordered a wide campaign against Israel including targeting its citizens abroad, conducting sabotage inside its borders, and smuggling sophisticated weapons to the Palestinians to ignite a civil war in the West Bank."
New York Times: "In various meetings of Iran’s proxy militias, several attendees said, the emphasis from leaders was that it was time to take advantage of Israel’s seething internal divisions over the judicial overhaul pushed by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s far-right coalition. In the meeting Mr. Nasrallah held in March, he told militants to prepare for a war on a scale that would mark a turning point in the decades-long Arab-Israeli conflict (though it is unclear whether he had last week’s attack in mind)."
Click To View Spoiler

Very interesting.

How did they move all those terrorists out of and back into Gaza?

Was the Egyptians' warning based on them noticing all these Hamas transiting through Egypt?
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:35:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By VTD:
View Quote

Fuck Al Jazeera, but censorship is never the answer.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:36:29 AM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes

While I agree in principal with this, I don't think there is anything going on that China didn't know and approve of.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:36:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ValleyGunner] [#40]
Originally Posted By Halberdier:

The border region of Texas is all desert.

https://www.justice.gov/archive/ndic/pubs22/22796/images/fig2.jpg
View Quote

lol
You know how I know you’ve never been there?

And South Texas and West Texas are different regions.

ETA: And nice shift away from “South Texas” to “ border region”.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:39:18 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By CouchCommando22:

Yup. There is an outcry when Israel defends itself. They just gloss over the fact that less than a week ago 1300 were killed in the most brutal ways possible. It is pathetic how anti-Semitic the world is. Our media is just as bad
View Quote

I don’t get it.  I thought the Jews controlled the media.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:40:12 AM EDT
[#42]
reported ~30 mins ago
View Quote

Attriting their ABMs.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:40:18 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:40:19 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:41:56 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:42:31 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

Most I've talked with here at home including some Democrats take Bibi at his word this time that Hamas will be wiped from Gaza.  If I were Israel there would be no fucks given about the rest of the world opinion.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

Not very often does a government actually listen to the will of the people.

We will see what happens this time.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:43:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HIPPO] [#47]
Significant Clashes between Israeli Defense Forces, Armed-Israeli Citizens, and Palestinian Rioters are currently taking place across the West Bank near the Border with Jordan with at least 7 Palestinians said to have been Killed so far; Elements of Hamas are claimed to have also Joined the Fighting within the last few hours. multiple short videos in tweet
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:43:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:

The ole ghost page.

Happens all the time in the UKR/Rus thread.
View Quote

I thought that one was the Ghost of Kyiv?
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:44:07 AM EDT
[#49]

Apparently, very few people knew about it based on the all the reported intelligence failures - including our own.
View All Quotes
While I agree in principal with this, I don't think there is anything going on that China didn't know and approve of.

Apparently, very few people knew about it based on the all the reported intelligence failures - including our own.

That is par for the course.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:44:08 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By MrGoodkat:

Fuck Al Jazeera, but censorship is never the answer.
View Quote
Kicking a propaganda network out is not censorship.  It's removing an enemy's weapon.

Page / 958
Israel currently under attack (Page 359 of 958)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top