Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Israel currently under attack (Page 358 of 958)
Page / 958
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:19:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Fuck hamas
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:20:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
View Quote
100k rounds of 762???

Sheeze. What is this amateur hour? I've got more that that in my ammo fort at home.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:20:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By 4thbreak:
Brutal stabbing video below

View Quote

WTF!  
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:21:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

Abc news says 13 foreign hostages were killed including Americans
View Quote

Bringing out those raped to death days ago, then thrown out on the pile?

Yeah
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:24:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:25:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Buzz69:
I see dipshits like Tim Pool are tweeting the images of burned babies are AI generated.
View Quote

Interesting.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:26:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By FMJ0311:
Pure speculation.  Iran smuggled a crude nuke into Gaza.  They plan to draw as many IDF in as possible and detonate.
View Quote

I sure hope you are wrong.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:26:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:27:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Just wanted to say happy Friday to everybody except those fucking rats in Hamas--they can all hang.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:29:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Wildfowler:
100k rounds of 762???

Sheeze. What is this amateur hour? I've got more that that in my ammo fort at home.
View Quote

It's all we have left
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:33:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:33:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Buzz69:
I see dipshits like Tim Pool are tweeting the images of burned babies are AI generated.
View Quote

His quality fallen a long ways in my opinion but to be fair he is kind of notorious for stirring the pot with his tweets to get the peanut gallery to out themselves.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:35:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By xciapup:
Looks a lot like South Texas.  Dark skinned military age men walking up thru the desert.  The only difference is we don't use tear gas on them.  We give them water and a court date in 2035.
View Quote

South Texas is subtropical, not a desert.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:35:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By xciapup:
Looks a lot like South Texa
View Quote

South Texas is subtropical, not a desert.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:36:06 AM EDT
[#15]
100k rounds of 762???

View Quote

Likely the first tranche of a larger shipment that showed up in time to make the plane, or the loadmaster said hey we got room for xxx pounds, throw what you have on here. PAO was tasked with reporting what went out in the flights. Not a big deal.

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:36:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:
View Quote

The chickens are coming home to roost.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:37:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Obrez:

His quality fallen a long ways in my opinion but to be fair he is kind of notorious for stirring the pot with his tweets to get the peanut gallery to out themselves.
View Quote

One of the many reasons I don’t do social media of any kind, except here.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:38:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By 3one5:
Looking at the smoke wafting across Gaza... Does the smoke of munitions smell like a firework show?  Stupid question, just curious.
View Quote

It smells like victory.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:40:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: METT-T] [#19]
So it's closing on 1600 in Baghdad on the great big Day O' Rage and there aren't 25k angry Iranian-backed Shia militia inside the Green Zone trying to come over the wall of the Embassy, huh?

Interesting.

That's good news for Israel.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:42:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By CouchCommando22:

One of the many reasons I don’t do social media of any kind, except here.
View Quote

I do a little but I will say the bs usually gets sorted out here far quicker.  Heard them complaining about Musk's "x" again this morning not shooting down the false stories fast enough when they're really more upset that 100% of the narrative isn't coming from main stream media.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:44:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By VTD:
View Quote

Impressive system

Arrow 3
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:49:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By DCV_117:

Impressive system

Arrow 3
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By VTD:

Impressive system

Arrow 3

Interesting reading! Here's hoping we don't see a situation where they have to be used.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:52:06 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Eagle157:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Eagle157:
Originally Posted By FMJ0311:
Pure speculation.  Iran smuggled a crude nuke into Gaza.  They plan to draw as many IDF in as possible and detonate.

Not possible, technology now days can smell them from a long ways off
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:52:22 AM EDT
[#24]
View Quote

And it's gone.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:53:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By tsg68:

Muslim Brotherhood is the political arm of Hamas and in the US, CAIR is their political lobby group.  The Democrats have representatives that are tied to CAIR, like Tlaib and Omar.
View Quote

You’ve got people claiming to be on the right like Jackson Hinkle who’s bizarrely tried to bring a brand based on Pro China Pro Russia and Pro Syria pro Hamas - he’s talked to Tucker and others on the right to try and garner street cred. My point being is it’s not just the left although someone who writes #magacommunism on Instagram posts self sabotages his goal of attempting to appear from the right
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:54:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Hoji:

Reminds me of the swarm scene in World War Z
View Quote

Military targets.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:55:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Abc news reporting American hostages killed in over night bombing? Any other reports on this? Apparently 13 foreign hostages including Americans killed in Israeli airstrikes in Gaza overnight
View Quote

it's sad Americans are dying but i lay all the blame at Hamas. these deaths are on their hands.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:55:59 AM EDT
[#28]

North friggin Korea.. and Russia has been getting arms lately from them too.
View Quote

https://www.iranintl.com/en/202302015934
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:57:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Attachment Attached File

So what is this?
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:57:41 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By METT-T:

Likely the first tranche of a larger shipment that showed up in time to make the plane, or the loadmaster said hey we got room for xxx pounds, throw what you have on here. PAO was tasked with reporting what went out in the flights. Not a big deal.

View Quote
it’s like folks miss the third word, INITIAL, and run wild with their own biases or something.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:57:45 AM EDT
[#31]
That article is chock-full of the same arrogant hubris that allowed Hamas to pull off their surprise attack in the first place.

Just because your enemy doesn't do what you think he should do it doesn't mean he's stupid or he doesn't have a plan.  If your enemy is doing something that doesn't make sense then you're likely the one who is vulnerable because you can't see your own weaknesses like he can.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:57:55 AM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

any other link?

this one was deleted.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:58:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: uxb] [#33]

Impressive system

Arrow 3
View Quote

From the 2019 test...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:59:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By temetnoscesax:

it's sad Americans are dying but i lay all the blame at Hamas. these deaths are on their hands.
View Quote

Yup. There is an outcry when Israel defends itself. They just gloss over the fact that less than a week ago 1300 were killed in the most brutal ways possible. It is pathetic how anti-Semitic the world is. Our media is just as bad
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:00:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: buck19delta] [#35]
100k rounds of 762???

View All Quotes
100k rounds of 762???

Honestly, Israel’s been stocking up for over 50 years, I’m surprised their country isn’t packed full of ammo, and have 3x what the USA does, and not need restocking even after years of warfare.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:03:38 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By PolarBear416:

I suspect there are still routes into Gaza through Egypt despite the border being "closed" and that this is how weapons get into Gaza.

Tunnels etc
View Quote

Iran smuggled weapons all over - Africa, Yemen, obviously Syria and Lebanon but less know is Bahrain which has tried as much as Israel to clamp that down. The US just transferred 1 million rounds of Iranian ammo it captured to Ukraine. The Iranians follow drug dealer routes, etc they are getting some stuff thru unfortunately
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:04:47 AM EDT
[#37]

Doesn't say shit about what Hamas and Qatar were up to though, does it?
View All Quotes

Product from FEBRUARY of this year. Stale, to put it mildly.

Doesn't say shit about what Hamas and Qatar were up to though, does it?
By definition, no one sees a surprise attack coming until it actually happens.

I can't believe people are still saying "oh, Hamas/Hezbollah could/would never try an attack because we don't have any intelligence saying they will" less than a week after they did just that.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:05:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HIPPO] [#38]
New York Times: "Hassan Nasrallah, the leader of Hezbollah, held an hourslong online meeting in March with an elite group of strategists from all the Iran-backed militias and told them to get ready for a war with Israel with a scope and reach — including a ground invasion — that would mark a new era, according to two participants from Iran and Syria" https://nytimes.com/2023/10/13/world/middleeast/hamas-iran-israel-attack.html?smid=nytcore-android-share
View Quote
New York Times: "Training had been taking place in Lebanon and Syria, and a secret joint command center had been set up in Beirut, according to the Iranians and the Syrian familiar with the operation. Hezbollah’s top commandos, experienced in urban guerrilla warfare, trained Hamas members in Syria and Lebanon, according to two Iranians. Paragliders trained in Lebanon, they said, while in Syria, the Hamas members were trained to raid Israeli communities and take civilians hostage."
View Quote
"In September, Israeli intelligence officials told The New York Times that they had intelligence suggesting Mr. Khamenei, Iran’s supreme leader, had ordered a wide campaign against Israel including targeting its citizens abroad, conducting sabotage inside its borders, and smuggling sophisticated weapons to the Palestinians to ignite a civil war in the West Bank."
View Quote
New York Times: "In various meetings of Iran’s proxy militias, several attendees said, the emphasis from leaders was that it was time to take advantage of Israel’s seething internal divisions over the judicial overhaul pushed by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s far-right coalition. In the meeting Mr. Nasrallah held in March, he told militants to prepare for a war on a scale that would mark a turning point in the decades-long Arab-Israeli conflict (though it is unclear whether he had last week’s attack in mind)."
View Quote
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:05:19 AM EDT
[#39]
100k rounds of 762???

View All Quotes
100k rounds of 762???

The number seems like "oh wow 100k rounds"   I know at least 5 people with that many rounds stockpiled.   I don't have it all in one caliber but could give that 100k a decent run between 556/9mm/308/22
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:06:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Hoji:

Reminds me of the swarm scene in World War Z
View Quote

It would be a boring academic explanation but basically a bunch of the Israeli nation state war days population ended up in Jordan and has caused trouble from fighting US troops in Iraq to joining isis in Syria.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:07:33 AM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

Likely doesn’t mean anything. We are moving assets all the time, including bombers.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:08:19 AM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

but the fucking Biden admin and Dems are protecting Iran. bunch of fucking traitors.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:08:32 AM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

A deterrent
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:10:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By WoodHeat:

And it's gone.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WoodHeat:

And it's gone.

So the migration of military aged men into all western countries really was "an invading army of sleeper cells just waiting for the call?" guess this was the plan all along and many years in the making...not to mention each govt enabling it?
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:10:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Just finished morning prayers at my kids' Jewish day school, and it looks like they're taking this shit seriously. Five cops in plate carriers plus the head of security who's a former Ranger and always armed. Everyone had their game faces on and patrolling like I'd expect, so they're about as safe as they're gonna be. Would have preferred seeing some long guns, but I know that makes people uncomfortable for whatever reason. That's enough guys that they could deal with a real situation.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:10:31 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By dogsplat:

Emailed congressman yesteryday.

Subject- immigration

Title- Palestinian refugees

Comment- zero. Zilch. Nada.

I would email my senators but…. You know…..
View Quote

If you have the time add in some calls and written stamped letters. Those staffers report volume to the reps they work for. “Congressman Bob we got 10,000 calls or emails or letters today about ___X___” when they get overwhelmed that’s when there’s more of a chance of getting reps attention
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:11:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:11:41 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By temetnoscesax:

View Quote

This is awfully "wide spread" to be "just HAMAS" doncha think?...maybe?
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:12:50 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:

Iran smuggled weapons all over - Africa, Yemen, obviously Syria and Lebanon but less know is Bahrain which has tried as much as Israel to clamp that down. The US just transferred 1 million rounds of Iranian ammo it captured to Ukraine. The Iranians follow drug dealer routes, etc they are getting some stuff thru unfortunately
View Quote

Whose paying for all this? ....oh yeah... never mind...
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:14:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: temetnoscesax] [#50]
Originally Posted By 9divdoc:

This is awfully "wide spread" to be "just HAMAS" doncha think?...maybe?
View Quote

trust me i know the Palestinians voted these terrorists in power and the vast majority support them.
Page / 958
Israel currently under attack (Page 358 of 958)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top