Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Israel currently under attack (Page 371 of 953)
Page / 953
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:46:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dhmjr40:

I was wondering also.  Picture Michael Scott asking to have something explained to him like he was 5......this is me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dhmjr40:
Originally Posted By BB:

whats that even mean?

I was wondering also.  Picture Michael Scott asking to have something explained to him like he was 5......this is me.

I think it means: "Our resistance fighters are putting up a great fight,  and it has caused The Infidels to stop talking big shit."
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:47:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By MarkNH:

So Iranian Foreign Affairs Minister Hossein Amirabdollahian is Ok with Hamas launching a ground invasion of Israel, but if Israel launches a ground invasion of Gaza it's a war crime?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MarkNH:

So Iranian Foreign Affairs Minister Hossein Amirabdollahian is Ok with Hamas launching a ground invasion of Israel, but if Israel launches a ground invasion of Gaza it's a war crime?

Ya, old amiralammadingdong can drink a nice big glass of STFU too
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:47:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By billpete:

I got in trouble in the Army for saying, in 2006, that we need to not drop JDAMs but drop "J-Crew" (meaning popular, social items) instead.  Win the population over, and let them do our work for us.

Drop millions of iPhones today, give them free, unfiltered access to the internet (Starlink-like?) and watch what happens...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By billpete:
Originally Posted By burkeva:

The best way to defeat Iran is to destabilize it from the inside while also surgically striking its key leaders and facilities and etc. pl3nty of thier young people hate the mullahs.

I got in trouble in the Army for saying, in 2006, that we need to not drop JDAMs but drop "J-Crew" (meaning popular, social items) instead.  Win the population over, and let them do our work for us.

Drop millions of iPhones today, give them free, unfiltered access to the internet (Starlink-like?) and watch what happens...

Obama could have done this in 2012-2014 but wouldn’t. Regime change with little to no kinetic output by the west was possible. He blew it.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:48:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By simply_green:

“La” is Arabic for “no”.

She is saying “no, no, no, no
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By simply_green:
Originally Posted By midmo:
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
video in tweet. Edit - autocorrect.

The "la la la la la" at the end was odd, and disturbing.  Blocking out reality for the few minutes she had left, assuming that's her in the pic.  

“La” is Arabic for “no”.

She is saying “no, no, no, no

Yep, SwampGrass filled me in above, but thanks.  The singsong chanting just made it sound like the traditional "I'm not listening" thing.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:48:21 PM EDT
[#5]
The IDF has confirmed they conducted localized raids in the Gaza Strip with infantry and armor

The IDF has confirmed they conducted localized raids in the Gaza Strip with infantry and armor
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:48:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By TXBBQGuy:

It's been a while, but didn't the regime change we supported in Egypt actually take it the wrong direction (from a normal American's standpoint) or am I misremembering?

If so, that would explain why FBHO supported it
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TXBBQGuy:
Originally Posted By tsg68:
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

Iran is using Hezbollah to start a war with us,  we are being drawn right into there plans. Iran's leaders need to be taken out. Because Irans population does not want war, you take out the leaders the population there will do the rest.

There were three opportunities to take out the regime during the Arab Spring era and for some reason our leadership at the time refused to advance those opportunities even though we supported it elsewhere like Egypt and Libya…why allow the regime to remain intact unless you need it as either a pariah or proxy

It's been a while, but didn't the regime change we supported in Egypt actually take it the wrong direction (from a normal American's standpoint) or am I misremembering?

If so, that would explain why FBHO supported it

Mubarak was fairly friendly to US interests. I never heard the US/Obama supported that regime change.  If so, that was extremely stupid.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:48:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By texashomeserver:
Palestinian rally in Beirut -

https://twitter.com/i/status/1712885645843353641
View Quote

Those pussies aren't going to do shit.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:49:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By 7255:

Not. Guilty.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 7255:
Originally Posted By realwar:
Jewish NYC councilwoman Inna Vernikov is arrested for wearing a gun on her waist while opposing pro-Palestine rally at Brooklyn College

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/10/13/16/76528105-12628037-image-m-115_1697212522167.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/10/13/16/76527475-12628037-image-a-95_1697211530387.jpg

'I'm here at the pro-Hamas rally in Brooklyn college. There is a ton of police and we made sure the Jewish students feel safe today,' she said

A New York City councilwoman has been arrested after she wore a gun on her waist while opposing a pro-Palestine rally at CUNY’s Brooklyn College.

Republican Brooklyn councilwoman Inna Vernikov, who is Jewish, turned herself in to the NYPD early on Friday after her appearance at the school's Flatbush campus, where hundreds gathered to support Palestine after Hamas' attack left over 1,000 Israelis dead.

Officials reportedly contacted her to inform her she was being charged with criminal possession of a weapon, The New York Post reported.

Vernikov, 39, was released with a desk appearance ticket and ordered to surrender her gun, a Smith & Wesson 9 millimeter, as well as her concealed carry license, which she just obtained last month.

While she had a license, it is a Class E felony to bring a gun to a protest or school grounds, which are deemed 'sensitive locations.'

Continued

Not. Guilty.

Great tits. Terrible judgement.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:49:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By CJ47:

Prefaced with I eat all of that stuff and am Christian.

Isn’t the reason the Jews don’t eat pork/shrimp “unclean” meat layed out in the Old Testament? In which case the same reason would apply to Christians?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MrM1A1:

It’s not.

Isn’t the reason the Jews don’t eat pork/shrimp “unclean” meat layed out in the Old Testament? In which case the same reason would apply to Christians?

Among other reasons and to keep it short, to keep from sliding here; the covenants were progressive in nature and Christianity, the new testament, is the new covenant.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:49:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: fadedsun] [#10]
Originally Posted/smiley_abused.gif" /> By MikeJGA:

How many Christians that you know eat lobster, shrimp, scallops, crab, bacon, and/or pork chops?  People always rationalize their way around prohibitions.
View Quote

I’m Jewish and I eat all of those

(Converted tho)

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:49:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By CMiller:
Another story of good guys with guns killing bad guys:

https://t.me/hnaftali/6189

This man saved an entire Kibbutz from massacre.

Elia Natan Lilental, the Rabbi of Kibbutz Sufa, on Saturday morning, identified two suspects from the window of his house, he immediately realized that they were terrorists and eliminated them. Immediately after that, Elia raised the alert squad and together they eliminated more than ten terrorists.
None of the members were kidnapped, and no house was burned.

During the exchange of fire, Kibbutz Sofa lost three members: Ido Hobra, Bernard Cohen, and Ofir Erez. Had it not been for the heroic behavior of Elia and the members of the standby squad, the disaster would have been much greater.
View Quote

Not possible! Not even a speed bump!
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:51:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By VTD:
View Quote

Man, look at those beach front properties that could have been built for tourism but no, those religious illiterates turned it into a ghetto shithole and is determined to keep it as such.  Demolish it it all and start over under Israeli control and there will be a big difference.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:51:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By llanero:
Iraq and Iran fought a stalemated war for ten years.  We fought Iraq for 100 hours and it was epically lopsided.
I don't think Iran is going to be a problem if we do go conventional with them.
View Quote

We're not the same military we were in the Gulf War. We'd win, but it wouldn't be the ass stomping we gave the Iraqis. On top of that with the current political and upper military leadership we have the ROE would be fucking absurd.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:52:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Thanks. I just had a talk with a customer that just got back from Jordan. He had some interesting experiences.
View Quote

The Red Sea and Gulf of Aqaba are the new hotness oil fields.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:52:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By fingas:
Are these journalists going into a war zone not even given basic first aid training??
View Quote

Nah, They just go in with the training of setting up these large cameras on tripods that look like ATGs from distance and stand around them.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:53:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By kncook:

please do it Hezbollah!

Some soldiers will die in combat but it allows them to save some civilians that would have been murdered if you didn’t go into Beirut….or all Lebanon.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kncook:
'Hezbollah fighters waiting for orders' in Beirut. Another front is about to open up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzRr6WU9fkQ

please do it Hezbollah!

Some soldiers will die in combat but it allows them to save some civilians that would have been murdered if you didn’t go into Beirut….or all Lebanon.

With the U.S. stating that our carrier task forces are there to retaliate or prevent attacks by Hezbollah, not sure I want to see us carrying out missile attacks of bombing targets in Lebanon or Syria.  There's no sense of making the threat if we're not going to back it up, but I'm no fan of that kind of escalation.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:54:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Putin Likens Israel's Gaza Actions To Nazi Leningrad Siege, Slams Settlers, China Cries "Injustice"

Putin Likens Israel's Gaza Actions To Nazi Leningrad Siege, Slams Settlers, China Cries "Injustice"
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:55:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By APPARITION:
Video at link

View Quote

Cocksucking Satanic Fascists support Hamas?
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:55:33 PM EDT
[#20]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME607cX5HIU
View Quote

Pootie can choke on a bag of dicks.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:56:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By burkeva:

Great tits. Terrible judgement.
View Quote

The story of my dating life.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:56:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By st0newall:

folks that believe we are gonna get into a ground war with iran aint got the brains god gave an animal cracker. would require a draft, buildup of munitions, training. this country would only support such a thing if iran directly was involved in something like a nuke strike on this country.  the logistics alone are huge. no other nation is gonna support a ground war with iran unless its part of wwIII. the only way to effectively hit iran is with nukes. nukes would get the job done. start by hitting key sites and walk it in. but now you are talking wwIII again. a real war with iran simply isnt gonna happen. those that thinks so have no grasp on reality.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By st0newall:
Originally Posted By Ruark:

Gentlemen, I do believe we are at the brink.

I hope not, but it's looking that way.  A ground war with Iran would be catastrophic, for many reasons:

- Iran is BIG.  At least 5 times bigger than Iraq. 3 times bigger than Afghanistan.  Full of empty desert and rugged desert mountain ranges. Getting military forces in place, mobile and supplied would be a stupendous task, if possible at all. The only way to get to it is through the Gulf of Oman.

- Iran's population dwarves other middle eastern countries:  about 90,000,000.

- It has a technologically advanced air defense system - mobile and fixed, single and multiple target capable.

- It has a big military; over 1 million active and reserve, with tens of millions ready to draft and chanting "death to America!"

No, they can't match the U.S. by the numbers, and in general their weaponry is not first-tier, but they certainly wouldn't be pushovers. Iraq and Afghanistan would be a walk in the park compared to Iran. If they decide to roll up their sleeves and jump into this conflict, God help us.

folks that believe we are gonna get into a ground war with iran aint got the brains god gave an animal cracker. would require a draft, buildup of munitions, training. this country would only support such a thing if iran directly was involved in something like a nuke strike on this country.  the logistics alone are huge. no other nation is gonna support a ground war with iran unless its part of wwIII. the only way to effectively hit iran is with nukes. nukes would get the job done. start by hitting key sites and walk it in. but now you are talking wwIII again. a real war with iran simply isnt gonna happen. those that thinks so have no grasp on reality.

A ground war with Iran would be a nightmare. And turn into a whole regional (or bigger) war no matter how you slice it. Having said that, Iran wants to destroy Israel, Israel knows this, Iran is clear of it's intentions and is on the verge of getting Nukes (if they don't already have them, thing is.... I think if they did have them, they would have already given one to one of the shitty groups they support to be used against the west or Israel.) and is that the kind of country you want to have Nukes? So to my pee brain, I see this whole thing getting tied back to Iran and shocker Iran getting more and more into this war. Israel considering it's options (in a war with Iran, Iran soon to have nukes). Makes the choice, let the US "handle it", and if the US won't, they launch a limited version of the "Sampson" plan, and just nuke the shit out of Iran, and see if anyone else wants a piece... No matter how you slice it, the whole region is probably going to get into this war, and a glowing Iran, MIGHT stop that like hmmmm do we really want to risk that....  Question is, how does russia and china respond to that. And can this just stay regional... Sadly I think once Iran has the bomb they are going to try and smuggle one into the US and blackmail us with it... hmmm is that why we are giving them so much money? So nuking them, in my mind is in the US best interest. Hope I just see this all wrong and am delusional.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:57:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By BoathousePainter:
@CarmelBytheSea and @realwar

Although I am new and my opinion may not matter….thank you for posting the content you find.

Fuck be upon these assholes.
View Quote

👍🏻 I’ll try to keep worthwhile relevant info posted and remember this is a gun forum not an international relations academic knitting circle
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:58:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Bedouin2W:
FWIW, we're all supposedly gun people here so here is an Iranian AK.

The biggest visual indicator that an AK is Iranian is the pistol grip. Brown, synthetic with a very distinctive shape.

https://i.ibb.co/ZSXBHgJ/Screenshot-20231013-124025-Brave.jpg

Notice no slant brake either, like Polytech or Norinco AKs.
View Quote
Other than the color of the grip, that 100% looks like a Chinese Type-56-2.
-fully hooded front sight
-Chinese style synthetic handguard
-type 3 style gas block/gas tube/bayo lug
-Chinese 56-2 side-folding stock
-rivet pattern is Chinese

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:58:26 PM EDT
[#25]
With the sea so close the Israeli's should flood the tunnels, Cut a ditch or use pumps but start flooding the tunnels the water is your friend at this point.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:59:10 PM EDT
[#26]

An Iranian RPG recovered by Israelis in Lebanon.

Notice how the tube is green.

My 2 cents on any North Korean weapons found in the Middle East: the North Koreans will sell anything to anybody for hard currency, regardless if it is Euros, Dinar, Rubles, or Rials. We would find North Korean Type 73s with Huthis. The Type 73 is a bastard between an PKM and a Bren.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:59:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Piratepast40:

I don't see how Israel can mount a ground war against Iran.  They simply don't have the logistics capability, much less the war assets.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Piratepast40:
Originally Posted By Solace22:
honest question on a scale of 1-10 how big of a deal is war with Iran?
1 being desert storm level push over, 10 being complete nuclear war across the globe, end of civilization likely.

I don't see how Israel can mount a ground war against Iran.  They simply don't have the logistics capability, much less the war assets.

This is a job for the United States and other Western allies. Iran just killed many of our people utilizing Hamas as a weapon.  
Iran grows stronger while we grow weaker from inside.  Time is of the essence.  We do not need a ground assault to annihilate them. But we do need decapitation strikes; enough to send the Iranian people into revolt and revolution with our aid and support.  

This is Global now.  The West needs to ball up and finish it for good this time.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:00:23 PM EDT
[#28]
So many pages I lost it, but does anyone have the link to the propaganda video where they were walking the body down the street on a gurney when the air raid sirens sounded and they put it down and ran away?
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:00:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Chicago City Council to vote on Israel Solidarity Resolution; Palestine supporters plan protest

Ald. Rossana Rodriguez-Sanchez (33rd) also shared her opinion of opposition to the resolution saying, "Although I wholeheartedly agree that the attacks from HAMAS are brutal and that no one should be subjected to that violence, I also understand that the situation is more nuanced than what this resolution expresses."

Ald. Ray Lopez (15th) said he was outraged by Rodriguez-Sanchez’s remarks.

"How anyone can try to justify what we saw unfold this weekend, particularly someone who’s head of Human Relations for the [City Council] is beyond outrageous," Lopez said.

Lopez took to Twitter addressing the planned protest at City Hall saying, "Attempts to intimidate the Chicago City Council will fail & deserves to be called out."

The council will convene at 1:40 p.m.

https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/chicago-city-council-israel-solidarity-resolution-palestine
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:00:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Solo_:
Hahahahahah... that's literal tribal shit - with a sprinkle of self martyr immolation.
On US soil.

Now, listen - I am an immigrant too. I was born here but they brought be right back to Shitaly.
Grew up there.
Came back here only 10 years ago - as an immigrant.

As such I tell you - I tell you all - if you come to the United States and refuse to assimilate and integrate, speak (and write) proficiently the English language, accept the tradition and culture of the United States well then, you need to go the fuck back to your shithole.

These are radicalized here in the US. It's something I can not bear to see - because I still work my ass off to assimilate here.

Fuck them all
View Quote

Well said. Thank u
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:00:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By FreeAmerican:

How can anyone watch that and not understand they targeted civilians?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FreeAmerican:
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:

How can anyone watch that and not understand they targeted civilians?
It's not a question of understanding. The people that are cheering Hamas on (talking about 1st worlders like our ivy league school students and professors) don't care. They hate Israel, or hate jewish people. Whats funny is they are still hypocrites.

They will say the Israeli govt is the responsof their citizens. That mindset makes them a legitimate target in their minds.

But when that same philosophy is applied to Palestinians and Hamas... cries of war crimes are heard.

As I said earlier. Anyone sympathizing with Hamas is a terrorist in my book. The reckoning, when it happens, is going to be harsh.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:01:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By brokenhorsey:

I'm seeing a pattern here. Queer kids with daddy issues and possibly a gay Islamic snuff fetish
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By brokenhorsey:
Originally Posted By APPARITION:
Video at link

I'm seeing a pattern here. Queer kids with daddy issues and possibly a gay Islamic snuff fetish

Send his ass over there. He'll find out real quick.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:01:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By ENGCPT:

Is this true, or is it a further attempt to discredit Israeli intelligence organizations.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ENGCPT:
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:
Originally Posted By SBR_Slut:

Very interesting.

How did they move all those terrorists out of and back into Gaza?

Was the Egyptians' warning based on them noticing all these Hamas transiting through Egypt?

Israel has a big Intel problem or some key people didn't do their jobs .   Hamas trained for this operation IN Gaza .

Is this true, or is it a further attempt to discredit Israeli intelligence organizations.
That's the question. I'm struggling to believe that part.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:01:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By The_Gooch:

View All Quotes

The biggest visual indicator that an AK is Iranian is the pistol grip. Brown, synthetic with a very distinctive shape.

We were told it was just an Iranian copy of a Chicom AK. Everyone in Yemen has a gun, so we looked for the guys who specifically had Iranian AKs  because it isn't like the Huthis were running around with giant signs on their backs saying they were Huthis.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:02:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Is there any map that shows where the drilling rigs are off the coast of Israel ?
View Quote

Marinetraffic.com usually has drilling installations
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:02:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:03:04 PM EDT
[#37]
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/98/Flickr_-_Israel_Defense_Forces_-_Iranian_RPG_Found_in_Lebanon.jpg

An Iranian RPG recovered by Israelis in Lebanon.

Notice how the tube is green.

My 2 cents on any North Korean weapons found in the Middle East: the North Koreans will sell anything to anybody for hard currency, regardless if it is Euros, Dinar, Rubles, or Rials. We would find North Korean Type 73s with Huthis. The Type 73 is a bastard between an PKM and a Bren.
View Quote

EE?
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:03:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Something just got it.

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:03:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:03:50 PM EDT
[#40]
We were told it was just an Iranian copy of a Chicom AK. Everyone in Yemen has a gun, so we looked for the guys who specifically had Iranian AKs  because it isn't like the Huthis were running around with giant signs on their backs saying they were Huthis.
View All Quotes

I imagine China sold off some old Type-56 tooling to Iran and the Iranians are making exact copies now.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:04:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Gaza civilians vow 'death is better than leaving' as many refuse to evacuate 'hellhole' despite Israel saying Hamas use them as 'human shields' and UN warning the 'noose is tightening'

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/10/13/17/76529037-0-image-m-24_1697213649089.jpg

Gazans who refused to evacuate after Israel gave them 24 hours before launching an all-out assault have claimed they would rather die than leave their homes. While some heeded the call to leave, by Friday afternoon there was little sign of a mass exodus, despite the UN warning the area is 'fast becoming a hellhole'. 'Death is better than leaving,' said Mohammad, 20, standing in the street outside a building reduced to rubble in an Israeli air strike two days ago near the center of Gaza. 'I was born here, and I will die here, leaving is a stigma.'

With power supplies cut and food and water in the Palestinian enclave running short after a week of retaliatory air strikes and a full Israeli blockade, the U.N. said Gaza's civilians were in an impossible situation. 'The noose around the civilian population in Gaza is tightening. How are 1.1 million people supposed to move across a densely populated warzone in less than 24 hours?' U.N. aid chief Martin Griffiths wrote on social media. Hamas, which controls the densely populated Palestinian territory and slaughtered Israeli civilians in Saturday's attacks, vowed to fight until the last drop of blood and told residents to stay put after Israel said they should leave to escape the onslaught because Hamas 'is using you as human shields'.  

More
View Quote

Israel will grant your wish to die there, asshole.

And thank you for NOT helping spread the ROP cancer.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:05:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By DCV_117:

Guess we're going to loose most of the streams?
View Quote

if it's not bad guy connecting I bet Starlink will work just fine.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:05:19 PM EDT
[#43]

I still think they need another week of bombing and prep fires, but that’s just me.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:05:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By MikeJGA:

How many Christians that you know eat lobster, shrimp, scallops, crab, bacon, and/or pork chops?  People always rationalize their way around prohibitions.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By nophun:

Unless I'm not understanding, he says everything they did is forbidden by their religion. They did it anyway.

Christians are not forbidden to eat anything you mention. I was raised as a Roman Catholic and we were told to abstain from eating meat on Friday. We could eat fish and other seafood on Friday. We were allowed to eat meat if it was required to maintain our health. Currently Catholics abstain from eating meat oh Ash Wednesday and Fridays during lent. There is an exception for health reasons and of course most Bishops except St. Patrick’s Day.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:05:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By CMiller:
Another story of good guys with guns killing bad guys:

https://t.me/hnaftali/6189

This man saved an entire Kibbutz from massacre.

Elia Natan Lilental, the Rabbi of Kibbutz Sufa, on Saturday morning, identified two suspects from the window of his house, he immediately realized that they were terrorists and eliminated them. Immediately after that, Elia raised the alert squad and together they eliminated more than ten terrorists.
None of the members were kidnapped, and no house was burned.

During the exchange of fire, Kibbutz Sofa lost three members: Ido Hobra, Bernard Cohen, and Ofir Erez. Had it not been for the heroic behavior of Elia and the members of the standby squad, the disaster would have been much greater.
View Quote

Look at that, another example of armed vs unarmed outcomes.
It only takes a few with arms and the will to fire them to slow down, hold off, prevent, repel or kill off a band of murderous thugs who are seeking helpless unarmed civilians, children, old ladies to abduct, rape, torture, murder, dismember.

Some people may die in the fight but it is far less likely that EVERYONE gets raped and butchered.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:05:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MIR] [#46]
Take care of Iran  now before it is too late, a nuclear armed Iran isnt going to be good for anyone...........!!!!  

We have a choice to make, deal with them now with casualties or deal with them later and suffer epic proportions of casualties later.......

If Iran gets a bomb, you can 100% assure yourself they will use it....!!!  

We are at a crossroad.....and we have the poorest leadership in the WH in our nations history.......

That is where we are at.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:06:01 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MrM1A1:

It’s not.

Yes on first, no on second. Part of the laws fulfilled by Jesus included the food laws, there's NT scripture that addresses it
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:06:25 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By nophun:

Unless I'm not understanding, he says everything they did is forbidden by their religion. They did it anyway.

The fact that you are associating the two means you know nothing at all about Christianity.  The old phrase comes to mind; it is better to be silent and thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt.  Please do your research about what is required of Christians and the old and new covenants.  Christians aren't Jews.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:06:30 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

Those foods aren't prohibited for Christians.

Acts 10: 9-16
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:06:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gullskjegg] [#50]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
View Quote

Looks like it's happening on the AUDIONIX live stream.

Edit, allegedly...  I don't trust the streamers.
Page / 953
Israel currently under attack (Page 371 of 953)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top