Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Israel currently under attack (Page 372 of 953)
Page / 953
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:06:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: klinc] [#1]
edit: messed up editing post.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:06:38 PM EDT
[#2]
hospital evac

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:06:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
View Quote

That's going to ruffle some feathers everywhere.

Oh well....
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:06:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By realwar:
Putin Likens Israel's Gaza Actions To Nazi Leningrad Siege, Slams Settlers, China Cries "Injustice"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME607cX5HIU
View Quote

LOL.  This fuck’n guy.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:06:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By MikeJGA:

How many Christians that you know eat lobster, shrimp, scallops, crab, bacon, and/or pork chops?  People always rationalize their way around prohibitions.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MikeJGA:
Originally Posted By nophun:

Unless I'm not understanding, he says everything they did is forbidden by their religion. They did it anyway.

How many Christians that you know eat lobster, shrimp, scallops, crab, bacon, and/or pork chops?  People always rationalize their way around prohibitions.

Tell me you haven't read Acts without telling me you haven't read Acts.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:07:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Bedouin2W:
FWIW, we're all supposedly gun people here so here is an Iranian AK.

The biggest visual indicator that an AK is Iranian is the pistol grip. Brown, synthetic with a very distinctive shape.

https://i.ibb.co/ZSXBHgJ/Screenshot-20231013-124025-Brave.jpg

Notice no slant brake either, like Polytech or Norinco AKs.
View Quote

That gun is Chinese. Real Type 56 rifles do not have threaded barrels.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:07:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:

👍🏻 I’ll try to keep worthwhile relevant info posted and remember this is a gun forum not an international relations academic knitting circle
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BoathousePainter:
@CarmelBytheSea and @realwar

Although I am new and my opinion may not matter….thank you for posting the content you find.

Fuck be upon these assholes.

👍🏻 I’ll try to keep worthwhile relevant info posted and remember this is a gun forum not an international relations academic knitting circle

Fuck relevancy. Use your own judgement. Its getting to the point where what YOU bring to this site is too important to lose.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:07:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By TXBBQGuy:
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Is there any map that shows where the drilling rigs are off the coast of Israel ?
View Quote

Marinetraffic.com usually has drilling installations[/quot
e]Thank you
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:08:09 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

The L67KCD3inM0 live feed has a pane showing the evacuation.  They are de-assing the area right quick.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:08:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:08:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Jaehaerys:
CivDiv (USMC vet who fought with the Kurds and the Ukrainians) uploaded avideo about war tunnels, going in depth about the construction of an underground base and tunnel complex from his time in the YPG. It details that tunnels are pretty difficult to beat, and, if this is what the Kurds could do in the middle of nowhere, I imagine that HAMAS has dug some absurdly elaborate networks under Gaza.

In short, a tunnel doesn't mean "shitty hallway under the ground." A motivated force can create surprisingly elaborate and developed bases underground, including electricity, remote weapons, running water, drainage and plumbing, etc. The combination of intelligent defensive design, the maze-like tunnels and the knowledge of their layout and hidden exits means that tunnel networks are an extremely formidable target, nigh impossible to clear by infantry.

He does mention that the tunnels he was in were resistant to bunker busters due to being deep under a mountain, which is something HAMAS might not have the luxury of, but it does demonstrate that even heavy explosives aren't necessarily a solution.

To go over the common measures people propose:

. His tunnels had various camouflaged ventilation shafts to provide oxygen and protect against gas attacks. Soldiers were also equipped with personal oxygen and gas masks, with more being placed in shelters.

. The drainage systems are an effective countermeasure for flooding attacks; it would take extremely large amounts of water to completely flood a tunnel.

. There are countless hidden exits to the surface, which means besieging a tunnel is almost impossible. There are also large stocks of supplies stored within the tunnels themselves.

. The tight spaces and defensive design of the complexes make them pretty much impossible to assault with infantry.

. The depths of tunnels add pretty good resistance to bunker busters.
View Quote

Everytime you see an entrance, exit, air shaft or utility tunnel seal it with reinforced concrete. Leave a line in and pump vx gas into it, then seal the line.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:09:25 PM EDT
[#12]
The Israeli Air Force strikes Hamas targets on Oct. 13.

The Israeli Air Force strikes Hamas targets on Oct. 13.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:09:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By mgwantob:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mgwantob:

The biggest visual indicator that an AK is Iranian is the pistol grip. Brown, synthetic with a very distinctive shape.

That gun is Iranian, not Chinese.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:09:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By midmo:

The L67KCD3inM0 live feed has a pane showing the evacuation.  They are de-assing the area right quick.
View All Quotes

link?
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:11:20 PM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

Going to take a lot longer than that to move all the military supplies.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:11:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By woozman:

link?
View All Quotes

link?

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:11:39 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

Maybe they have gotten the memo that this isn’t play time anymore.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:12:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By FreeAmerican:

I have been saying since before the 2016 election, that our k-12 and especially our higher education is a defacto reeducation camps against America.

I watched last night and this morning live interviews with young white females, young white kids that are spouting pro Hams crap!?!?!

UVA, right here in my state at the foot of the Blueridge Mts spouting that crap!

Our education system needs a huge enema
View Quote

Charlie Kirk today talking about the very thing
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:12:45 PM EDT
[#19]

link?
View All Quotes

link?

Live Webcams From Gaza | Conflict Zone ? | Palestine Israel Gaza Strip
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:13:31 PM EDT
[#20]

So everyone acknowledges that the Palestinian populous at large as well as Muslims are all potential warriors.  Thanks for the clarification, al Quaeda.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:13:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By klinc:

Oh well....
View All Quotes

Oh well....

Everyone knew it was a Hospital/Hamas Command Hdqs. People just used different elevators.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:14:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By MIR:
Take care of Iran  now before it is too late, a nuclear armed Iran isnt going to be good for anyone...........!!!!  

We have a choice to make, deal with them now with casualties or deal with them later and suffer epic proportions of casualties later.......

If Iran gets a bomb, you can 100% assure yourself they will use it....!!!  

We are at a crossroad.....and we have the poorest leadership in the WH in our nations history.......

That is where we are at.
View Quote

They've been running their mouth and acting out lately, do we know with any certainty that they haven't achieved a nuke yet?
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:14:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Jewish NYC councilwoman Inna Vernikov is arrested for wearing a gun on her waist while opposing pro-Palestine rally at Brooklyn College

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/10/13/16/76528105-12628037-image-m-115_1697212522167.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/10/13/16/76527475-12628037-image-a-95_1697211530387.jpg

'I'm here at the pro-Hamas rally in Brooklyn college. There is a ton of police and we made sure the Jewish students feel safe today,' she said

A New York City councilwoman has been arrested after she wore a gun on her waist while opposing a pro-Palestine rally at CUNY’s Brooklyn College.

Republican Brooklyn councilwoman Inna Vernikov, who is Jewish, turned herself in to the NYPD early on Friday after her appearance at the school's Flatbush campus, where hundreds gathered to support Palestine after Hamas' attack left over 1,000 Israelis dead.

Officials reportedly contacted her to inform her she was being charged with criminal possession of a weapon, The New York Post reported.

Vernikov, 39, was released with a desk appearance ticket and ordered to surrender her gun, a Smith & Wesson 9 millimeter, as well as her concealed carry license, which she just obtained last month.

While she had a license, it is a Class E felony to bring a gun to a protest or school grounds, which are deemed 'sensitive locations.'

Continued
View Quote

Hopefully, a fast track to SCOTUS and a resultant smack down to NYC.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:15:26 PM EDT
[#24]
"BREAKING: Hamas publishes footages showing its fighters keeping Israeli children as human shields in Gaza.

One child was forced to say antisemitic words to be allowed to drink water."

https://t.me/hnaftali/6199

Sorry, but I have a hard time feeling for anyone living in Gaza.  They live among these people and have allowed this sort of thing to take place.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:15:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By kncook:

No boots.

F22, F35, B2, B21, etc.

Destroy all Military infrastructure.

All.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kncook:
Originally Posted By DASJUDEN:
Originally Posted By Solace22:
honest question on a scale of 1-10 how big of a deal is war with Iran?
1 being desert storm level push over, 10 being complete nuclear war across the globe, end of civilization likely.

6. We would destroy them conventionally while also taking losses, then the political leaders would fuck it all up with endless mission creep and no clearly defined end states. See: Iraq.

No boots.

F22, F35, B2, B21, etc.

Destroy all Military infrastructure.

All.

and missiles.  lots of missiles.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:15:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By veritas8985:

The story of my dating life.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:15:52 PM EDT
[#27]

We're not the same military we were in the Gulf War. We'd win, but it wouldn't be the ass stomping we gave the Iraqis. On top of that with the current political and upper military leadership we have the ROE would be fucking absurd.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By llanero:
Iraq and Iran fought a stalemated war for ten years.  We fought Iraq for 100 hours and it was epically lopsided.
I don't think Iran is going to be a problem if we do go conventional with them.

We're not the same military we were in the Gulf War. We'd win, but it wouldn't be the ass stomping we gave the Iraqis. On top of that with the current political and upper military leadership we have the ROE would be fucking absurd.

President Whiskers, what's the ROE for this war?

"Warcrime buffet."

What's that sir?

"All you care to commit."
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:16:09 PM EDT
[#28]
John Kirby Asked: Why Aren't US Forces Attacking Hamas After 27 Americans Killed?

John Kirby Asked: Why Aren't US Forces Attacking Hamas After 27 Americans Killed?
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:16:20 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

Where in Gaza is that hospital? I can't seem to find it on Maps.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:17:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Posted ~15 mins ago
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:18:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By DCV_117:

View All Quotes

https://maps.app.goo.gl/Y8Vj3YUBs1mqDfPP8
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:18:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CarmelBytheSea] [#32]
Originally Posted By 4thUSMC:

Man, look at those beach front properties that could have been built for tourism but no, those religious illiterates turned it into a ghetto shithole and is determined to keep it as such.  Demolish it it all and start over under Israeli control and there will be a big difference.
View Quote

You’re thinking like me. Namibia has been developing beachfront for international surfers. I know surfing is meh in that area but - scuba, fishing most tourists aren’t surfers like me. Morocco even developed beach front surfing https://www.surfer.com/features/planning-morocco-surf-trip
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:19:13 PM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BoathousePainter:
@CarmelBytheSea and @realwar

Although I am new and my opinion may not matter….thank you for posting the content you find.

Fuck be upon these assholes.

While true it is a gun forum, it also evolved into a meeting place for like-minded American patriots.... and some of us come here to read the opinions of those who know what they're talking about (as in "been there, done that").

Unfortunately, a lot of good people have been run off over the past 10 years or so, and this web site has been lessened because of it.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and thoughts with us, and please continue to do so.  

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:20:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Cpt_Kirks:

Being a transmitter, starlink is very easy to target, especially when your drones rule the air.

View Quote

I would bet money that idf knows exactly who is using any given Starlink set and can figure out who isn't a bad guy.

if you're not a bad guy and you let the Israelis know where and what you are I think a Starlink set would be unmolested.  

if they think you're a bad guy, better have long cables and lots of spare dishes.  

and even if you let them know who and where you are, you might collect some ammo the hard way.  

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:20:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By The_Gooch:
I imagine China sold off some old Type-56 tooling to Iran and the Iranians are making exact copies now.
View All Quotes

Other than the color of the grip, that 100% looks like a Chinese Type-56-2.
-fully hooded front sight
-Chinese style synthetic handguard
-type 3 style gas block/gas tube/bayo lug
-Chinese 56-2 side-folding stock
-rivet pattern is Chinese

We were told it was just an Iranian copy of a Chicom AK. Everyone in Yemen has a gun, so we looked for the guys who specifically had Iranian AKs  because it isn't like the Huthis were running around with giant signs on their backs saying they were Huthis.
I imagine China sold off some old Type-56 tooling to Iran and the Iranians are making exact copies now.

Pretty much. The whole thing is a Chinese knockoff (to include the grip and the folding buttstock).

You used to be able to source the furniture.

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:21:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CarmelBytheSea] [#36]
Originally Posted By fike:

Pretty much. The whole thing is a Chinese knockoff (to include the grip and the folding buttstock).

You used to be able to source the furniture.

https://i.imgur.com/9BSe3nx.jpg
View Quote

👍🏻
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:21:57 PM EDT
[#37]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNvl19wQjK8
View Quote

A better question is "Why aren't we retaliating against IRAN?"

Iran is the source of all of this death in the last 20 years.  Why not decapitate the head of the snake.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:23:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Ascendent:

Iran is the source of all of this death in the last 20 years.  Why not decapitate the head of the snake.
View All Quotes

The US is afraid of Iran.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:25:01 PM EDT
[#39]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F8VAza1XIAAapUx?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

The Bangles - Walk Like an Egyptian (Official Video)
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:25:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By K9-Bob:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/54857/Screenshot_2023-10-13_003136_png-2989291.JPG

That part of the world is sick...the only surefire cure is some canned sunshine.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:25:49 PM EDT
[#41]
edit: messed up editing post.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:25:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ascendent] [#42]
Originally Posted By texashomeserver:

View All Quotes

This is the only conclusion I can come to as well.  

Oh well, everyone will continue to feel the pain. Bye Bye Israel.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:26:37 PM EDT
[#43]

The US is afraid of Iran everyone.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:27:31 PM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes

Try searching "Hamas largest weapons cache"

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:27:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Plainsman62:

Those foods aren't prohibited for Christians.

Acts 10: 9-16
View Quote

Peter's vision in Acts 10 has absolutely nothing to do with food.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:27:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Plainsman62:

Those foods aren't prohibited for Christians.

Acts 10: 9-16
View Quote
Mark 7:19 also comes to mind.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:27:55 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

Does anyone seriously think we have the resources in place, right now, to attack Iran?
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:28:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Jewish NYC councilwoman Inna Vernikov is arrested for wearing a gun on her waist while opposing pro-Palestine rally at Brooklyn College

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/10/13/16/76528105-12628037-image-m-115_1697212522167.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/10/13/16/76527475-12628037-image-a-95_1697211530387.jpg

'I'm here at the pro-Hamas rally in Brooklyn college. There is a ton of police and we made sure the Jewish students feel safe today,' she said

A New York City councilwoman has been arrested after she wore a gun on her waist while opposing a pro-Palestine rally at CUNY’s Brooklyn College.

Republican Brooklyn councilwoman Inna Vernikov, who is Jewish, turned herself in to the NYPD early on Friday after her appearance at the school's Flatbush campus, where hundreds gathered to support Palestine after Hamas' attack left over 1,000 Israelis dead.

Officials reportedly contacted her to inform her she was being charged with criminal possession of a weapon, The New York Post reported.

Vernikov, 39, was released with a desk appearance ticket and ordered to surrender her gun, a Smith & Wesson 9 millimeter, as well as her concealed carry license, which she just obtained last month.

While she had a license, it is a Class E felony to bring a gun to a protest or school grounds, which are deemed 'sensitive locations.'

Continued
View Quote

here's the next FPC/GOA ussc case.  let's hope it moves fast enough to be useful to me traveling to nyc.  or it could take a decade and never really get resolved.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:28:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By LurchAddams:
'It would be nice to have military bases in Afghanistan to contain Iran' - Condoleezza Rice
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/10/13/condoleezza-rice-it-would-be-nice-if-we-had-afghanistan-bases-to-deter-iran-right-now/
View Quote

Plan was to contain from Iraq and Afghanistan.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:29:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Piratepast40:

Does anyone seriously think we have the resources in place, right now, to attack Iran?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Piratepast40:

After 50 years of them fucking with us, why not?  And yes, we do.  We have ICBMs.  It is pointless to use them as a deterrence if they hold no deterrence authority. And Iran knows this full well.  They are counting on it.
Page / 953
Israel currently under attack (Page 372 of 953)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top