Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/16/2020 8:28:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
just get some face tattoos.
View Quote

Because face tats make you blend in the ghetto.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/16/2020 8:49:21 PM EDT
[#2]
My SHTF outfit is khaki nyco BDU pants, a synthetic OD Polo shirt, and a brown jacket.  All washed with mil approved detergent to reduce NV signature.  It blends in in most environments.

If town isn't a concern, then I'd just wear my hunting clothes, also washed in mil detergent.
Link Posted: 4/16/2020 10:49:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I was actually just trying to find camo that blends well with concrete and asphalt.

@RedForeman
View Quote

I lived in midtown in the mid '90's. Worked off Northside Dr behind Tech, then later just east of L5P, and went to GSU for 4 yrs downtown. I was either to/from work wearing my shop uniform so ignored as a working man, or just regular street clothes jeans and a t-shirt. Act like you fucking belong there, relax, but keep an eye out. Nobody will mess with you. You know where and when trouble tends to congregate, so avoid those places.

IMO if you attempt to camouflage, you're gonna stick out like a sore thumb and attract attention. And leave the rifle in your safe unless you're going to the range or the booger loo has begun. You'll put an eye out with it.
Link Posted: 4/16/2020 11:28:37 PM EDT
[#4]
'
Link Posted: 4/16/2020 11:30:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Kitanica, TAD, Beyond Clothing. You'll be (wolf) gray man af brah.
Link Posted: 4/16/2020 11:35:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Other than a trashbag, or hobo outfit, what's a good urban camo? I'm looking for setup that's durable and made for hard concrete, asphalt.

Anyone have a setup like this? Post a pic for ideas?

Let me clarify; I don't needa gun setup but a camo/outfit that:

1. Doesn't make me look like the one white tourist walking outside.
2. That shows I'm prepared to fuck you up if you try me.
3. That doesn't look ghetto so as any leo's don't get the wrong idea by looking at me.

It really is at this point now.

Edit#3: So the situation down herenin downtown Atlanta, has gotten to where the trash has moved into the city to roll people. There is no leo presence. Period.

I've always carried under the threat of something going south.

That something is now a certain and carrying a concealed 20 rd while blending in isn't going to cut it.

Hence the need to start slinging a long gun and a sidearm. So with that in mind, talk to me.
View Quote
LOL

Get over yourself.

Link Posted: 4/16/2020 11:41:10 PM EDT
[#7]
" />
Link Posted: 4/16/2020 11:50:55 PM EDT
[#8]
If you want to fit in
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 12:00:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 12:51:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

As someone from the DC ghetto area you're going to get tuned up walking around looking like a cop once people realize you're not.

Best survival method is to not look like LEO or another gang. Work wear is the way to go in my experiences.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The ATACS LE. Looks like it would work. Thanks.

As someone from the DC ghetto area you're going to get tuned up walking around looking like a cop once people realize you're not.

Best survival method is to not look like LEO or another gang. Work wear is the way to go in my experiences.

Ironically, dressing and looking like you're an LEO who's trying hard to NOT look like an LEO, is actually one of the best ways to have everyone in the ghetto avoid you like the plague. Especially if they go, "You a cop, man?", and you laugh and go, "What? I'm not a cop. What makes you think that? The short haircut?". Typical response will be, "Sheeeeit... you a cop, man"
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 2:33:33 AM EDT
[#11]

I've seen these two before - who are they?
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 2:56:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
LOL

Get over yourself.

View Quote

Uh huh. Ok. Sure thing buddy.
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 3:28:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Lmao
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 8:34:59 AM EDT
[#14]

Except for the shirt thats basically what I wear
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 11:55:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I've seen these two before - who are they?
View Quote

Die Antwoord.

https://home.dieantwoord.com/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Antwoord

Link Posted: 4/17/2020 5:47:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Except for the shirt thats basically what I wear
View Quote

Ha ha. Same here x plaid shirt. ??
Link Posted: 4/18/2020 4:41:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top