[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

better ride ATGATT, I race dirty......
View Quote

I'm your huckleberry!
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 10:31:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been saying this all along. Kia is the bottom of the barrel car manufacturer, and their customers do a great job reflecting that.
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 10:35:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You must live someplace where people are too poor to afford Audi or Tesla...Audi drivers have four concentric assholes as a logo on their cars and drive as such. Tesla drivers are either hypermile-ing or driving like lunatics.
View Quote
Sarasota, where you can see a Bugatti, Rolls-Royce, Bentley, Porsche, Tesla, Audi, Lexus, VW, Nissan, Hundai, KIA, and Smart Car all stopped at the same light.

When the light is green, all of them go around the KIA since the driver has his thumb up his ass.  Hell, even the Altima is pushed by the KIA because the POS broke down.
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 10:40:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Surprised the one common is you, but I am sure it's everyone else. You sound like Antonio Brown.
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 10:42:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Sarasota, where you can see a Bugatti, Rolls-Royce, Bentley, Porsche, Tesla, Audi, Lexus, VW, Nissan, Hundai, KIA, and Smart Car all stopped at the same light.

When the light is green, all of them go around the KIA since the driver has his thumb up his ass.  Hell, even the Altima is pushed by the KIA because the POS broke down.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You must live someplace where people are too poor to afford Audi or Tesla...Audi drivers have four concentric assholes as a logo on their cars and drive as such. Tesla drivers are either hypermile-ing or driving like lunatics.

Fair enough. A large number of drivers in CO may also be high, about all you can smell driving through a city out here on the front range is dope.
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 10:43:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It's all they can afford, I mean new Kia owners that want bang for the buck, it really it's all they can afford because anything else that is new and shiny is more than

the monthly/bi weekly payment that does not burst their GDSR bubble.

They like to get all bowed up with their peers because they just bought a brand new car and figure it put's them at a higher class level.
I don't care, whatever floats your boat.
Most Kia owners couldn't find the dipstick, let alone operate a tire pressure guage.

But the got a cheap payment !!!

Then there are the .002% brand loyalists, they are a different breed altogether.
Once you find one it's all you can do to avoid telling them that the short bus stop is 2 miles down the road.

"hey buddy, I'm looking for a 2006 Kia Sedona with less than 30,000 Kms on it, best fucking car ever made"

Sorry bud,  had one in here last week and 87 people got in to a fist fight trying to bid on it, wish I had 50 of them here !

Kia's are nothing more than shit cars that are cheaply built and hold less value than a spaghetti strainer washing flour with no spaghetti.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 10:45:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
This.

Would love to see the numbers on Ram owners and how under water they are on there loans, percentage that wear white frame glasses, flat bill hats and monster energy stickers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dodge Ram drivers are worse.
This.

Would love to see the numbers on Ram owners and how under water they are on there loans, percentage that wear white frame glasses, flat bill hats and monster energy stickers.
Ok, fine.
1. I paid cash so no "loan"
2. I don't wear glasses
3. Flat bill hats are for mowing the grass because skin cancer sucks
4. Who drinks Monster energy drinks?
What would any of those generalizations have to do with how we drive? cough-racist-cough
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 10:47:43 PM EDT
[#8]
pretty sure that op is a COC violation. lol.
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 10:55:39 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm enjoying this thread. It has a little bit of everything.
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 10:56:34 PM EDT
[#10]
You must not have any Lezbarus up round where all y'all are.
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 10:58:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Surprised the one common is you, but I am sure it's everyone else. You sound like Antonio Brown.
View Quote
Lol.

Don't project your Harbaugh frustrations onto me.
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 10:59:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'm enjoying this thread. It has a little bit of everything.
View Quote
I like my threads like I like my men.

Black and strong
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 11:23:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Ok, fine.
1. I paid cash so no "loan"
2. I don't wear glasses
3. Flat bill hats are for mowing the grass because skin cancer sucks
4. Who drinks Monster energy drinks?
What would any of those generalizations have to do with how we drive? cough-racist-cough
View Quote
How is that Racist?

If anything my statement is pure classism.

Ram owners.....

Jk
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:11:43 AM EDT
[#14]
My 2012 soul has been a great little car. No complaints. I've found minivan and euro-SUV drivers to be the worst.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 1:44:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Around here, it's the fuckers in the Hyundai Velosters. They think they're in a damn dragster.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 2:11:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Dodge Ram drivers are worse.
View Quote
Mall Crawlers and BMW/Audi
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 2:20:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Around here, it's the fuckers in the Hyundai Velosters. They think they're in a damn dragster.
View Quote
For what they can afford, it is as close as they will ever get.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 3:07:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I agree.  The Kia Soul is trash.
View Quote
Fake News.

Among it's many accolades it recently won an award from the group that does the crash testing. It is one of the safest cars in the crash tests they have ever tested.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 3:08:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Only vehicles I've ever noticed have a disproportionate number of bad drivers are Lincolns and Cadillacs, but that's because more of them are so old they shouldn't be driving anymore.
View Quote
Buicks also.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 3:14:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Ha, ever see a soccer Mom jacked on Xanax and Starbucks trying to negotiate a Target parking lot in a Chevy Suburban?
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 3:19:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Just for you cupcake...

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48713071978_43446e9bd4_z.jpg

This is now a KIA SOUL thread!

Chris
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 4:05:42 AM EDT
[#22]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just for you cupcake...

Chris
https://i.imgur.com/h9yypS5.jpg
Yes...you two inspired me.

Chris
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 4:10:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Haven't noticed.   Here it seems the biggest shitbag fuckhead left lane camping ass fucks are driving subarus.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 4:16:35 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Haven't noticed.   Here it seems the biggest shitbag fuckhead left lane camping ass fucks are driving subarus.
View Quote
Subaru drivers
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 5:20:28 AM EDT
[#25]
In my 5 decades on the road, it is volvo drivers, followed by bmw drivers, and then anyone with a jesus fish sticker or religious radio sticker.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 5:32:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
In my 5 decades on the road, it is volvo drivers, followed by bmw drivers, and then anyone with a jesus fish sticker or religious radio sticker.
View Quote
You are ruining the KIA haters vibe, dude
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 5:41:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I'm sorry, @littlepony but your brethren, KIA drivers, have surpassed Prius drivers as being the most asinine,
clueless,
fucked up,
ignorant,
vapid,
half-witted,
obtuse,
simple-minded,
ignorant,
doltish,
brain-dead,
doltish,
senseless,
inane,
and stupid motherfuckers on the planet.

I swear, every time I get around someone driving
a KIA they are going 15MPH under the speed limit, swerving in and out of their lane, or trying to drive their car like a 16 year old that decided to put a fart can on a 1989 Honda Civic.

Fuck all y'all!...

...unless your last name is Pony.

This is a public service announcement brought to you by Flyhack72.  If you don't like it, let me know where you live so I can come by and kick you in the balls and let the air out of your Optima.
View Quote
Florida...daytona area.
White kia rio hatch.
Good luck catching me.

Unless your the slow fast,speed matching,left lane camping northen fuck im always stuck behind everyday on my 80 mile commute.

I drive 10-15 over. Never under. .
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 5:42:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
They are the same people who would go unarmed rather than carry an anderson lower. I pity them not.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 5:47:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
It's all they can afford, I mean new Kia owners that want bang for the buck, it really it's all they can afford because anything else that is new and shiny is more than

the monthly/bi weekly payment that does not burst their GDSR bubble.

They like to get all bowed up with their peers because they just bought a brand new car and figure it put's them at a higher class level.
I don't care, whatever floats your boat.
Most Kia owners couldn't find the dipstick, let alone operate a tire pressure guage.

But the got a cheap payment !!!

Then there are the .002% brand loyalists, they are a different breed altogether.
Once you find one it's all you can do to avoid telling them that the short bus stop is 2 miles down the road.

"hey buddy, I'm looking for a 2006 Kia Sedona with less than 30,000 Kms on it, best fucking car ever made"

Sorry bud,  had one in here last week and 87 people got in to a fist fight trying to bid on it, wish I had 50 of them here !

Kia's are nothing more than shit cars that are cheaply built and hold less value than a spaghetti strainer washing flour with no spaghetti.
View Quote
Wrong.

805 credit score here....
My Silverado was sucking $500+ a month in gas since i drive 800-100 miles a day.
I got the new  kia ,insurance, gas,and payment for under that.
It's a throw away commuter......nothing more. Its 13' with 140k.
Everything with that much miles has sucky resale value.

Keep drinking your milk from bags....
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 5:50:55 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

They are the same people who would go unarmed rather than carry an anderson lower. I pity them not.
View Quote
I have a complete Poverty Pony in the back
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 6:00:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kia owners?

I've had and carried my CCW for 24+ years and just bought a KIA SOUL.

So I guess, you lose?

Chris
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 6:05:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Kia owners?

I've had and carried my CCW for 24+ years and just bought a KIA SOUL.

So I guess, you lose?

Chris
View Quote
I believe he meant the arfcommers who refuse to get anything not overly expensive. At least that is how I read it.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 6:16:20 AM EDT
[#33]
In Plano, it is the self absorbed Lexus drivers.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 6:20:32 AM EDT
[#34]
LOL....Faux "Jeep" drivers are worse. If I see a long line of cars on the interstate and don't see a semi or a snowbird caravan holding things up you can bet it's one of those "wide-ass-n-slow" fake Jeeps with a set of "loud tires save lives" rubber on them sticking-out 6" beyond the wheel wells sporting a Gadsden flag licence plate.

Soul Man here.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 6:26:42 AM EDT
[#35]
Altima drivers, by a country mile.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 6:31:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm sorry, @littlepony but your brethren, KIA drivers, have surpassed Prius drivers as being the most asinine,
clueless,
fucked up,
ignorant,
vapid,
half-witted,
obtuse,
simple-minded,
ignorant,
doltish,
brain-dead,
doltish,
senseless,
inane,
and stupid motherfuckers on the planet.

I swear, every time I get around someone driving
a KIA they are going 15MPH under the speed limit, swerving in and out of their lane, or trying to drive their car like a 16 year old that decided to put a fart can on a 1989 Honda Civic.

Fuck all y'all!...

...unless your last name is Pony.

This is a public service announcement brought to you by Flyhack72.  If you don't like it, let me know where you live so I can come by and kick you in the balls and let the air out of your Optima.

Tesla and Kia drivers are tied for worst in my area. Why do they drive so damn slow? Get over in to the slow lane or get off the road.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 6:54:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Fuck the Kia Soul!  Worst drivers ever!
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 6:58:57 AM EDT
[#38]
How many of the Kia drivers are just people driving around in rentals?  Seems like the majority of rental fleets are made up with Optimas.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 7:08:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
Volvo drivers have always been the worst in my experience as well, followed closely by Mustang drivers and Connecticut state troopers in Ford Explorer Interceptors.

When there is snow on the road, Subaru and Jeep Cherokee drivers quickly ascend to the peak of Asshole Mountain.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 7:10:51 AM EDT
[#40]
BMW drivers are the worst, because they're wealthy, successful and have big penises
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 8:25:15 AM EDT
[#41]
Add to the list of moronic drivers.....Prius drivers.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 8:31:44 AM EDT
[#42]
I think Clarkson summed it up quite well.

The people who buy and driver Korean cars don't care about driving, hence why they have a Korean car. People who don't care about something tend to not be very good at it.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 8:32:16 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 8:40:04 AM EDT
[#44]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just for you cupcake...

Chris
https://i.imgur.com/h9yypS5.jpg
So far this thread has impugned both Kia owners and Ram owners.  I see two Kia's and a Ram in this picture.  Well, done, sir. Well done.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 8:41:39 AM EDT
[#45]
As a new KIA owner I take offense to this.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 8:42:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Buicks also.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Only vehicles I've ever noticed have a disproportionate number of bad drivers are Lincolns and Cadillacs, but that's because more of them are so old they shouldn't be driving anymore.
Buicks also.
Very true.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 8:46:04 AM EDT
[#47]
I am so glad that I am up to executive status with National now so I can avoid Kia and Hyundai rentals as much as possible. The styling, fit, finish, and materials are nice but the systems integration is just fucking horrible on all of them I've driven. The driver assistance aids are downright scary on the lower end ones.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 8:50:11 AM EDT
[#48]
I did enjoy a run drive in a fully loaded Stinger this weekend.

Boy that was a fun car.  Was the dealership's owners car (he is a friend of mine) and he told me to have some fun with it.

Oh and he has 4 months of all his stock in Telluride's sold.  He said he can sell everyone one of those he gets.  Say what you want about Kia but his business is doing great.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:48:50 AM EDT
[#49]
I don't drive like a grandpa at all in fact I'm known to be over the speed limit the majority of the time.

2012 and 2017 Soul Represent

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:50:21 AM EDT
[#50]
Dudes in mini vans are still worse, imho.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top