BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Kamala Harris IQ (Page 1 of 6)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Posted: 9/12/2024 9:55:25 AM EDT
Back in August, Donald Trump claimed Kamala Harris is a low IQ individual.

What do you think Kamala would score on an IQ test?

Poll inbound
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:56:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Much higher than the GD.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:56:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:56:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Depends on who does the testing.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:57:27 AM EDT
[#4]
FPNI
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:59:23 AM EDT
[#5]
It's not packed very tight.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:00:39 AM EDT
[#6]
I'd guess mid 90s.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:02:20 AM EDT
[#7]
I’d say she is around 87.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:09:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Room temperature.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:09:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KokopelliGolfer] [#9]
If I was to be completely honest, she did pass the bar, so I don't think she's stupid.  She's most likely just a very poor public speaker when the teleprompter is not present or when she is asked questions about policies that go against American (but not her) ideals.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:12:58 AM EDT
[#10]
She preformed sexual acts for career advancement "gave blow jobs" and everyone knew about it and she literally didn't care. That in itself shows lack of judgment.
Low iq people who crossed the border illegally in California  help put the same type of people in charge there as the 3rd world shit hole place they came from.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:15:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By KokopelliGolfer:
If I was to be completely honest, she did pass the bar, so I don't think she's stupid.  She's most likely just a very poor public speaker when the teleprompter is not present or when she is asked questions about policies that go against American (but not her) ideals.
View Quote

Did she? or did she have help?
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:17:04 AM EDT
[#12]
She went to a third or fourth tear law school, and failed the bar on her first attempt. I saw somewhere that she passed it on her third attempt, but other sources say she passed it on the second attempt. The average college student is smarter than the average American. The average law school graduate is smarter than the average college student. The average attorney is smarter than the population at large. But these are all just averages. Personally, I believe in different types of intelligence.  She’s probably a little smarter than the average American, but far dumber than the average attorney. But she makes up for it in other ways, which is why she’s been politically successful.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:18:30 AM EDT
[#13]
I don't think her IQ matters really, she just does what her handlers ask her to do.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:20:45 AM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

I've met a lot of barely functional lawyers. Just because they are willing to grind and pass a test doesn't indicate intelligence.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:21:34 AM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

She's a free rider of the DEI train. She never had to put in any real effort and was pushed through the system- for equity. She is the way she is by her choice and a system favoring her because of her skin hue and sex parts. Equity. she took advantage of the system that existed because neo-Marxism.

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:25:16 AM EDT
[#16]
If ABC News arranged a live IQ test broadcast, she would score higher than Einstein. Of course, nobody would ever see the questions or answers provided by her ABC pals.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:28:51 AM EDT
[#17]
I never thought much of the charge that she slept her way to the top but recently revisited video clips really show her past.

The one has Willie Brown asked if Kamala is his daughter in one clip at a victory celebration for mayor.

She really was his side piece.  The impression clearly is that she was just one of his bimbos.  I would run that clip as a campaign ad in heavy rotation.  It looks bad.

As for IQ - that depends on if she is under the influence.  Probably sober around 100.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:32:42 AM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

Considering the universe of lawyers, passing the bar is a low bar.  There are a lot of stupid lawyers out there.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:33:22 AM EDT
[#19]
I think she's average or slightly above average, but she doesn't use it properly.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:34:19 AM EDT
[#20]
She was Willie Brown's protoge' as well as sex toy. He taught her how to game the system. She advanced mainly because of his influence and teaching. He is a corrupt pos and taught her well. He has been pulling strings for her for decades.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:35:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Lou_Daks] [#21]
Originally Posted By TheRealBluedog:
She went to a third or fourth tear law school, and failed the bar on her first attempt. I saw somewhere that she passed it on her third attempt, but other sources say she passed it on the second attempt. The average college student is smarter than the average American. The average law school graduate is smarter than the average college student. The average attorney is smarter than the population at large. But these are all just averages. Personally, I believe in different types of intelligence.  She’s probably a little smarter than the average American, but far dumber than the average attorney. But she makes up for it in other ways, which is why she’s been politically successful.
View Quote

Doubt that the average law school graduate is smarter than the average college student.  There are a LOT of pre-med, engineering, and other STEM students that are smarter than almost any law school student.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:37:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: anesvick] [#22]
She is a poster child for the term "Educated Idiot"

She is probably around 120-130 but hasn't had (nor wanted) the life experience to use it properly.

Not even bagging on her really, a lot of politicians are like that.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:37:38 AM EDT
[#23]
She worked as an attorney. She was paid for lying and showing false emotion.
Failing upwards her entire life, she is not a stupid person.
She is without a doubt an evil manipulating woman, But for her to win she needs to convince the world she is kind.
And to those who do not know any better she did.

Trump needs to work on his plans for rebuilding our shattered system, not on insulting his opponent. Especially a freaking lawyer who can goad him into more rants.
It's sad how easily she worked her game system at the last debate. Complete trap for Trump but he didn't see it.

Lets hope the next debate is on a network that isn't left, and he can at least remain calm.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:38:34 AM EDT
[#24]
More than likely competing with her sneaker size.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:40:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By BigHumidity:

I've met a lot of barely functional lawyers. Just because they are willing to grind and pass a test doesn't indicate intelligence.
View Quote
Or someone took the Bar exam for them
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:41:55 AM EDT
[#26]
She’s not stupid - she thinks you’re stupid.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:42:36 AM EDT
[#27]
I'd classify her as dull-normal ... somewhere in the 85-90 range.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:43:19 AM EDT
[#28]
she's very intelligent

room temperature IQ people believe that people just appear at that level of the government
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:47:51 AM EDT
[#29]
She’s not stupid nor is she Genius.  
Don’t underestimate your enemies.   For a man who obviously is Familiar with the Sun Tzu he should have known better and didn’t follow an of the rules.  Use of terrain. Going on ABC was fighting a battle he could not win with stacked odds.   Know your enemies. He underestimated his enemy by judging her not her handlers.
Prolonged conflict. The time he agreed to was way too long of a debate.  
Utility and discipline.   He let them get under his skin.  
This ties in to the others above.  He started to fight back with emotion not strategy.

One thing I can’t personally stand is him taking some credit for everything.  It comes off very narcissistic to moderates.  He reminds many people of the type of boss who never gives his team credit.  
 I wish he would except that he has his core base locked down. The bravado isn’t necessary and at times he needs to act more presidential.    He has my vote.  It’s the people like my in laws he needs to tip in his favor.   I don’t see them voting for Kamala, but they may not be motivated to vote at all.

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:51:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Conservatives are constantly getting high on our own supply.

She's a moron who can't string two words together right up until she eviscerates her opponent.

Given her resume it should have been obvious she'd be a tough debater. I still don't think GD/right media fully grasp (or admit) what she did the other night, she took all his weapons in the early rounds by making his usual schtick strengthen HER credibility. "He only cares about himself" and then whenever she was vulnerable she goaded him into talking about himself rather than scoring the obvious political point...it was textbook prosecutor stuff.

I don't know enough of her to give a real solid estimate of her IQ but she speaks at about high school level, whereas Trump uses about 5th-grade vocabulary and syntax. That at least indicates she's better educated.

Best guess? in the 115-120 range. I don't think anyone under 140 should be viable as a presidential candidate, but the masses like stupid leaders.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:53:23 AM EDT
[#31]
maybe 105

just a guess.  she's one of those DEI types you can 'dress up' to look smart

but have a conversation any deeper than surface-level -- their lack of intelligence is exposed
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:55:50 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By kcolg30:
Much higher than the GD.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:56:29 AM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

I'd say she passed the BAR the same way she graduated college and made her political career.

On her knees and back.

At most she's average intelligence. Which I think is 90.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:02:19 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By anesvick:
She is a poster child for the term "Educated Idiot"

She is probably around 120-130 but hasn't had (nor wanted) the life experience to use it properly.

Not even bagging on her really, a lot of politicians are like that.
View Quote

Lofl

Attorney general of California. United States senator. Vice President, and now presidential candidate.

She is smarter than anybody posting in this thread, that’s for sure. Including me.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:04:28 AM EDT
[#35]
If you compare her to the average libtard, she’s a genius.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:06:23 AM EDT
[#36]
It’s hard to say.  She comes off as ditzy but that’s just in public.  I’d guess she’s at 110-115, which is probably similar to Trump’s IQ.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:06:23 AM EDT
[#37]
I'm guessing 115-120, she has a massive self-confidence problem because she knows she's way out of her league.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:06:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Pallas] [#38]
I don’t doubt her book smarts. But, I think she has personality or mental issues.

I know plenty of really smart people (in school and at their work) who completely fold when put in a position as politician would be in. As long as things are planned and linear, they are GTG.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:06:53 AM EDT
[#39]
I tend to agree with Eric Weinstein on this, she is an actor, they all are. Look at W, he is probably very intelligent, but acted the part, time to bomb daddy's nemesis and take away more rights than BJ Billy's AWB, I mean Ronaldus (it was Nancy) Maximus machine gun ban....
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:07:47 AM EDT
[#40]
I think mattress stains have higher IQ than she does.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:09:03 AM EDT
[#41]
I’m just saying they would have to add 30 points to her ASVAB score to let her into any branch of the military.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:16:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Lou_Daks] [#42]
Originally Posted By magane:
she's very intelligent

room temperature IQ people believe that people just appear at that level of the government
View Quote

Let's be honest for a moment, shall we?  It doesn't take a genius to suck her way to the top.  Literally, not figuratively.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:20:15 AM EDT
[#43]
Warm dirt level.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:32:52 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By sentionaut:
I don't think her IQ matters really, she just does what her handlers ask her to do.
View Quote

I don't think IQ necessarily equates to knowlege or education as much as it is a measurement of your ability to learn and apply said knowledge. Richard Feynman had an IQ of 125 and was an accomplished theoretical Physicist.
My IQ (tested in 7th grade) was 130 and I was an accomplished drywall contractor, LOL. Having a high IQ is only good for bragging rights unless you can utilize it by getting a good education and and not being a lazy, unmotivated person. My intelligence was shamelessly wasted. If I would have placed more value on my education and not fallen in with a bad crowd, who knows what I may have accomplished with my life.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:34:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Frank_B] [#45]
IQ doesn't matter for hand puppets.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:43:54 AM EDT
[#46]
A high IQ doesn't necessarily mean she makes good decisions or is a decent person.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:49:36 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Mike_314:
A high IQ doesn't necessarily mean she makes good decisions or is a decent person.
View Quote

Absolutely true.  IQ and wisdom are not related.  At.  All.  Dennis Prager has lectured for years on this topic.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:54:51 AM EDT
[#48]
Being a Leftest we know she ain't got much smarts.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:59:19 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Steel-Driver-76:
It’s hard to say.  She comes off as ditzy but that’s just in public.  I’d guess she’s at 110-115, which is probably similar to Trump’s IQ.
View Quote

Nothing Kamala has ever done or said had been remarkable so 100 fits her.  However she sure can lie.  

Amusing how many say Trump is stupid (due to media brainwashing).

Some say Trump is just lucky but you don't have the consistent "luck" Trump has had without being pretty smart.  I would guess Trump is about 140.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:59:37 AM EDT
[#50]
What you saw at the debate was typical litigator tactics

Harris treated this like a trial. It's obvious she didn't have the facts, because their record sucks, and you really couldn't argue the law because it doesn't apply to this kind of a debate. So what do you do? You piss off the other side. You make them lose their cool. You find three or four points that you can continually circle back to and stick to it. During their prep, they knew exactly who they were dealing with and then what buttons they needed to push. They attacked his ego and he responded just like they knew he would.  

And that's one of the biggest things that gets a lot of litigators, especially prosecutors.  They cant figure the holes in their own case.   She knew her "case" was nothing about holes but she (and her prep people) knew exactly how to piss Trump off and keep him talking about himself and not her and their failed policies.  At least not in any real, substantive way.

Now, she's not a great litigator or else she would be a lot better on her feet (see what happened when Tulsi went after her). But even a moderately competent litigator can prep for a trial. You figure out what your talking points are and stick to them.  Especially when you probably have some really, really smart people helping you prep.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Kamala Harris IQ (Page 1 of 6)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top