Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 706
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:11:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Probably not but it reduces the chances of winning one to about zero.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Question. If Saint Kyle is acquitted on the murder/attempted murder based upon self defense, does that preclude civil suits under state law?

Probably not but it reduces the chances of winning one to about zero.

Yup pretty hard to claim damages when the criminal caes shows the plaintiff was assaulting the defendant with lethal force....
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:11:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
What a petulant little shit.
View Quote

Google "slime ball" and I bet his picture shows up.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:11:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Binger reminds me of this cunt

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:12:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Step away for 10 minutes and this loser is already trying to keep the jury from hearing the truth.

Special place in hell for you, Binger.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:12:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:12:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Okay, now I know why Binger looks so familiar.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:12:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Prosecution: “Dr. Black can talk about the timing of the shots…”

That’s what he’s about to do! He’s using the same video available to prosecution to confirm his assertions.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:13:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yup.............
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Storm is brewing, we're going to see a clip-of-the-day worthy clip soon.

Yup.............

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:13:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Any predictions on when the defense will rest and the jury begins deliberations? It feels like there's no more witnesses to call or evidence to submit, and the trial has devolved into bickering between the prosecution and judge.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:14:04 PM EDT
[#10]
#restingBingerface
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:14:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Lol resting binger face
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:14:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Did prosecution just object to using what is basically the same video they themselves used but just broken down into tenths?
View Quote

Yes.

That's because prosecution likes to pause the video at key moment when they are using it.

That makes it hard for the jury to reference the amount of time that it took for an event to occur.

Keeps the jury from understanding that some of these events took place in mere fractions of a second and that is all the time Kyle was afforded to make these life or death decisions.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:14:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What a petulant little shit.
View Quote
He's smarmy as fuck, but any DA would have made these objections if the expert testimony was going beyond agreed upon scope.  Constrain the defense testimony to the maximum extent possible.  That's what they do with regard to expert quals.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:14:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Waiting for party to start~
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:14:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:15:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Can someone explain to me the story about the FBI witness whose "testimony was interrupted" and they had to tell the jury not to consider it?  Is there a video of him testifying?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:15:21 PM EDT
[#17]
OH FUCK
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:15:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:15:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Oop. Judge pissed. LF trying to quibble over rulings today because he got spanked over 5th amendment yesterday.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:15:41 PM EDT
[#20]
playing to the press now... "You're abusing me! You don't like me!"
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:15:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Binger would be a perfect stand in as the prosecution in the series Chernobyl. Binger belongs in a court Soviet Union 1975.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:15:50 PM EDT
[#22]

Nick Sandmann's lawyer probably already has that screen shot on file.

Between shit like that and Binger's bullshit he ought to walk because he can't get a fair trial.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:15:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Definitely, he has very strong legal technical skills but is terrible when dealing directly with a witness or developing an effective line of questioning. He also knows he can willfully violate legal precedent and longstanding norms without any real consequence.
View Quote

THEORY: He's hoping the judge declares a mistrial for prosecutorial misconduct, rather than have the jury exonerate Kyle (which might be enough to appease the woke mob rioters).
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:16:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Kerfuffle?  I want the SGM to show littlefinger a kerfuffle.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:16:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
#restingBingerface
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:16:14 PM EDT
[#26]
I want to send this judge Christmas cookies
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:16:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Binger is gonna piss this judge off.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:16:18 PM EDT
[#28]
The Finger: I have a problem with this witness showing the jury how fast everything really happened. I need an ignorant jury.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:16:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Not standing to address the judge ?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:16:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:17:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Can someone explain to me the story about the FBI witness whose "testimony was interrupted" and they had to tell the jury not to consider it?  Is there a video of him testifying?
View Quote

FBI agent is Brandon Cramer, he was not allowed to be filmed

I didn't see why his testimony was disregarded, I suspect it might be because the FBI wanted to wash their hands of the case
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:17:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Binger is now calling out the judge for being the recipient of the judge's ire.

Shitbird is grandstanding (again) and intimating that the judge is being biased against him.

Now "please wait"ed the judge. He is trying to win while setting up the optics of implied bias by the judge in case he loses as a contingency.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:17:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

THEORY: He's hoping the judge declares a mistrial for prosecutorial misconduct, rather than have the jury exonerate Kyle (which might be enough to appease the woke mob rioters).
View Quote
I just can't imagine it. Prosecutor doing that would likely hurt his career and he seems like the kind of person who values their career (and conviction rate) very highly.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:17:23 PM EDT
[#34]
LF is such a cunt.

Your honour,you chewed my ass for breaking the rules. You should not allow their evidence be submitted because they aren't sticklers with the rules of evidence.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:17:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
He's smarmy as fuck, but any DA would have made these objections if the expert testimony was going beyond agreed upon scope.  Constrain the defense testimony to the maximum extent possible.  That's what they do with regard to expert quals.
View Quote

Trying to stop the jury from seeing synced video in real time of the event is evil.

"Calling it your job old hoss doesn't make it right"
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:17:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Not standing to address the judge ?
View Quote

I've been in front of judges whose only response to that would be "I'm sorry counsel, I can't hear you."
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:17:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Judge's soliloquy is explaining to the jury that he wants all the facts despite Binger's insistence on excluding them.
View Quote

I believe the jury is outside the courtroom for this sidebar between state/defense and Judge
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:18:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

FBI agent in Brandon Cramer, he was not allowed to be filmed

View Quote

probably because he looks suspiciously like an antifa "peaceful protestor"
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:18:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Any predictions on when the defense will rest and the jury begins deliberations? It feels like there's no more witnesses to call or evidence to submit, and the trial has devolved into bickering between the prosecution and judge.
View Quote

Before they broke for the day, the judge is anticipating being done by Monday or tuesday
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:18:31 PM EDT
[#40]
The truth and just the truth, as long as the fraction of truth the jury sees makes things seem like something other than the whole truth.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:18:50 PM EDT
[#41]
We are after the truth here or aren’t we ?

Fuck you binger. You don’t want the truth
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:18:53 PM EDT
[#42]
ADA complaining about judge being a meanie to him yesterday. LOL!!!!
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:18:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Is it me or does Richards seem to be at the level of a Public defender.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:19:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Wouldn't there be value in allowing him to spout all that rubbish & then later coming back with experts to  demonstrate that everything he said was nonsense?
If you stop him from talking, the jury might never know how uneducated he is, or how much he's willing to lie to get his conviction.
Legit question, not an argument.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is why Kyle's lawyers should have objected to absolutely every bit of firearms broscience the prosecutors spewed from their pieholes.

I did a youtube video last night on this case, and someone said in the comments something about playing a drinking game every time the prosecutor said AR15. It used to be AKs that were demonized by prosecutors. But it's definitely the AR now. Which is a threat to all of us. And ironically to cops as well.

Wouldn't there be value in allowing him to spout all that rubbish & then later coming back with experts to  demonstrate that everything he said was nonsense?
If you stop him from talking, the jury might never know how uneducated he is, or how much he's willing to lie to get his conviction.
Legit question, not an argument.

The thing is, what the prosecutor says is not evidence and should not have to even be rebutted. It is inappropriate injection of facts not in evidence, and which are in fact false. Once it's happened though, one option would be to request a curative instruction from the judge directing the jury to disregard everything the prosecutor said about ammo, etc. But of course, a bell can't be unrung. I might just attack the prosecutor in my closing argument. Beat him at his own game. Attack his credibility. Mr. Binger said x, y and z about ammunition. You didn't hear any evidence presented about that, did you? In fact, he's full of shit and absolutely making things up that are false.

I would have argued all of this in motions in limine prior to the start of the trial. I've actually done this before. A year or so ago I was set to try a case against lawyers who were prepared to tell the jury that AR15s were "weapons of mass murder" and filed a MIL up front to object to it before the trial even started.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:19:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Trying to stop the jury from seeing synced video in real time of the event is evil.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's the expert's non-expert commentary text in the videos to which the state is, rightfully, objecting.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:19:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Question. If Saint Kyle is acquitted on the murder/attempted murder based upon self defense, does that preclude civil suits under state law?
View Quote

Different state and obviously very different case but OJ was sued successfully for wrongful death by Rob Goldman's family after being acquitted in criminal court, so not necessarily.

That said, I hope he does spend quite a bit of time in civil court after this case is over. As a plaintiff.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:19:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Reviewing audio and how audio is used to sync evidence up. Such that video and audio taken at other angles can be adjusted so that everything seen is at the same time. Uses a program called Wavemaster PRO.
View Quote

Syncing is important. As I recall one of the witness the Prosecutor used specifically said he did not sync the video/was not qualified to sync the video.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:19:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Prosecution used “stock” digital enhancement to modify video as a visual aid, that which is not precise or exact enough to do so. It was never designed to be used in a court. The defense brings in an expert witness familiar with using video to support his opinion and testimony, using applications more precise to do so. Same video, accessible to both…different approaches, lol.

Crazy.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:19:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Before they broke for the day, the judge is anticipating being done by Monday or tuesday
View Quote

He addressed that earlier. He thought yesterday was Thursday. So may be done by Friday.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:21:23 PM EDT
[#50]
'5 to ten minutes to remove the questionable wording from the videos.'

An entirely reasonable end to the matter.
Page / 706
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top