Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:14:13 AM EDT
[#1]
So one of these heroes gets the Chinese rabies, then spreads it around the entire town trying to convince folks to get the vax.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:15:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just tell them that you identify as vaccinated and have already changed your pronouns to reflect that.

If they do not respect the fact that you are living your truth and leave immediately, then call them out as the anti-vaxxer, racist white-supremicists that they are.
View Quote

I like your style.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:16:08 AM EDT
[#3]
The Demz are going to collect this data to perfect their Gerrymandering schemes.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:16:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Since they believe in the "six foot rule", just keep walking toward them and making them back up until they are off your property. Exhaling forcibly while breathing would be a big plus. When they are, tell them to stay there. Don't answer any questions, or even say anything, until they are off your property.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:17:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Thread title is complete clickbait.

Some of the COVID related posts in GD are frankly embarassing to the site, and this is one of them.  

Remember how there was widespread mockery of the leftists who melted down following Trump's election, coined Trump Derangement Syndrome?  Well, there are members in GD who  have Vax Derangement Syndrome.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:22:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Why don't they just mail out self-administered Covid kits ?

Just mail back the empty bottle and check the box, "vaccinated" sign your name and be done with it ?

What could go wrong ? It worked so well with absentee voting, after all.
View Quote

Yep.  If it's good enough for voting, it's good enough for vaccinations.

Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:23:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It's a handout for volunteers to try to talk people into getting vaccines. Where does it say "how to clear buildings" or "violate trespass laws" It says to ignore No Soliciting signs, so what?
View Quote

I hear ya, but if you or I were to peddle something......anything and ignore such signs there would be a problem.  Why is this ok?
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:27:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Where are they going to find people to do this and how much will they have to pay them?  They can't find people to flip burgers.  Who wants a temp job harassing people door to door?
View Quote

This is exactly like the COVID tracing. A useless jobs program.

The CDC is now a giant slush fund/jobs program, doling out $20 million to every Dem mayor to hand out to their constituents as they choose. Guess who they’re gonna give these $30/hour jobs to?
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:32:23 AM EDT
[#9]
It is not trespass.  Your front door is how you interface with the public.  If someone doesn't have to climb over a locked fence or through some other locked barrier to get to it, knocking on your front door is not trespass if someone has a legitimate purpose for doing so.  A No Trespassing or No Soliciting sign does not make it trespassing.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:37:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Dan and Amy just did a dramatic reenactment of that script.  lol.
View Quote

Dan Proft has one of the clearest minds on AM radio today.  Not sure how he tolerates reporting on the madness from Chicago day in and day out.  Keep it up Mr. Proft.

Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:43:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This is govt volunteer do gooders getting into people's faces.

It is harassment. Nothing less and probably even intel gathering for illegal purposes, otherwise there would not be a spread sheet and a place for people that are not interested and not vaccinated.

The bottom line is the govt does not know who is and is not vaccinated, but are going to try to find out and these people are creating the records to be used later

fuck them.
View Quote

Trial run for gun registration?
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:47:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Anyone who wanted a vaccine could’ve gotten it a long time ago at this point. This door-knocking campaign will accomplish nothing but then that’s not important to the state.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:53:50 AM EDT
[#13]
OP is a Drama Lama.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:56:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The Demz are going to collect this data to perfect their Gerrymandering schemes.
View Quote

Yes, like I said. Vaccine outreach is the just the excuse they are using. This is all about canvassing for the upcoming midterms and whatever other partisan games they are trying to implement.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:00:11 AM EDT
[#15]
I plan on doing this with the flyers if they ever come to my neighborhood.

Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:01:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Never open the door to strangers.

Do not open the door to strangers.

See above.  Live by those rules.
View Quote

People have pretended to be from various utility companies for years.  People have pretended to be ups, fedex and police offices.  They’ve done this to rob people.

How long before someone impersonates a COVID volunteer
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:04:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Let's see how many people fall for the fake thread title
View Quote

Well, I suspect that all of us who clicked on the thread “fell for the fake thread title” but your previous post nailed it.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:22:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Thread title is complete clickbait.

Some of the COVID related posts in GD are frankly embarassing to the site, and this is one of them.  

Remember how there was widespread mockery of the leftists who melted down following Trump's election, coined Trump Derangement Syndrome?  Well, there are members in GD who  have Vax Derangement Syndrome.
View Quote

Those leftists were full of shit. The vaxxers are full of shit.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:25:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Health Ranger Mike Adams talks about how to deal with these door knockers (non-violent and document):

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-07-12-lake-county-biden-brownshirts-door-covid-vaccines.html

Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:26:46 AM EDT
[#21]

Thanks for this post. This is something useful to time around local lawn watering restrictions.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:30:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Let's see how many people fall for the fake thread title
View Quote

Yeah the title of the thread and content of the document do not line up.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:31:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Why don't they just mail out self-administered Covid kits ?
View Quote

Wasn't that everything from AliExpress at the start of last year?

Oh, covid vaccination kit.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:32:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

We have vax derangement and covid derangement here.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:43:25 AM EDT
[#25]
No scenario in the script for homeowner stating, "Get the fuck off my property."
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:51:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
It's a handout for volunteers to try to talk people into getting vaccines. Where does it say "how to clear buildings" or "violate trespass laws" It says to ignore No Soliciting signs, so what?
View Quote

Says "Let's be reasonable" while clutching a stash of reasonable 7rnd mags...
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 11:22:47 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree.  

There are real issues of what a government should or should not be able to do during a disease outbreak.  

There are real issues about the level of accuracy and truthfulness in communication from "official" government sources.  

There are real issues about mandates for vaccination with regards to work or travel.

But these clickbait, BS threads do nothing to address any of those issues, and really do a disservice to people who have serious reservations or desire to maintain their choice.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 11:26:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Step 1 - answer the door in a friendly manner
Step 2 - DO NOT allow them in your home
Step 3 - the only words that should come out of your mouth at this point are .. "yes everyone here is vaccinated"
Step 4 - shut door
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 11:29:27 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Are they going to shoot my dog too!???
View Quote

A good business idea right there; kevlar doggy vests for those pesky visits.

Link Posted: 7/12/2021 11:31:21 AM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 7/12/2021 11:31:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Step 3 - the only words that should come out of your mouth at this point are .. "yes everyone here is vaccinated"
Step 4 - shut door
View Quote

Honestly, for anyone who has reservations about being put "on a list" this is the way to handle it.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 11:36:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Step 4 - shut door
View Quote

Absolutely this.  Bottom line is the gov has no actual clue how many people have been partially vaccinated, fully vaccinated, or even vaccinated at all.  Don't even open the screen door.  "I'll speak to you from here for my health and safety.  Yes there are X number of people in this home and all have been vaccinated.  Thank you, have a good day".  Close the door.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 12:48:41 PM EDT
[#33]

I guess if you knew how to spell it wouldn't be authentic crackpot bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 12:52:04 PM EDT
[#34]

::yawn::

Link Posted: 7/12/2021 1:00:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
It is not trespass.  Your front door is how you interface with the public.  If someone doesn't have to climb over a locked fence or through some other locked barrier to get to it, knocking on your front door is not trespass if someone has a legitimate purpose for doing so.  A No Trespassing or No Soliciting sign does not make it trespassing.
View Quote
You know that for a fact for all 50 states?
Because I can tell you for certain, you are quite wrong about my state.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 1:40:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Anyone got a good idea on how to greet them?
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 1:45:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I have a no trespassing sign in my front yard.....So I'm GTG just calling the law on them if they violate it right?
View Quote

Depends on the local sheriff pretty sure mine is a closet commie
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 1:55:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Absolutely this.  Bottom line is the gov has no actual clue how many people have been partially vaccinated, fully vaccinated, or even vaccinated at all.  Don't even open the screen door.  "I'll speak to you from here for my health and safety.  Yes there are X number of people in this home and all have been vaccinated.  Thank you, have a good day".  Close the door.
View Quote

You might want to read the above post about the Illinois vaccine lottery. You are automatically entered by simply get at least one shot of any of the vaccines. The state is tracking who is vaccinated and has been since the start of this. This is nothing new, they track all vaccinations. Yes, some people lie and mistakes are made but it is being tracked.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top