BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 7:13:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
NY isnt invited to the new union of states once the current one formally dissolves. Just FYI OP.

View Quote

I bet you my county is redder than yours.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 8:22:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Is this another butter face thread?
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 8:28:24 PM EDT
[#3]
From a distance, she's got kind of a dirty Morticia Addams thing going on...

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 8:30:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Laura Logan has the extremely large tits
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Doesn't she have extremely large tits? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Laura Logan has the extremely large tits

Correct. The Big Uns = Logan, not Loomer.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 8:34:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I’m about an hour & a half into this interview and I think it’s pretty interesting so far.  

Laura Loomer, 30, is a Conservative investigative journalist and activist.

Laura began her journalism career working as an undercover journalist for James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas. Loomer’s investigations have uncovered fraud and corruption within the Hillary Clinton campaign, Islamic extremism on college campuses, the Las Vegas Shooting, flaws and loopholes within the U.S. immigration system, and widespread voter fraud throughout the U.S.

Loomer has travelled all around the world for her investigations, and she is mostly known for her Guerrilla style journalism and often conducts ambush interviews on live stream, which is known as getting “LOOMERED”.

Because of her effectiveness, Loomer was targeted by the Left and Big Tech, and is banned on nearly every single social media platform, including Facebook, Twitter, PayPal, GoFundMe and even Chase Bank shut down her access to her online banking!

The implications of this I am well too familiar with.

As one of the US's leading free-speech activists, she certainly has a voice and refuses to be Silenced.

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 8:34:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 8:55:58 PM EDT
[#7]
She recently exposed the California GOP elector manipulation plan that was designed to keep Trump off of the ballot in California.

GOP plan.

She broke the story and caused them to scrap the plan once brought into clear view.

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 9:05:44 PM EDT
[#8]
I was told there would be titties.
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 10:13:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Tim Pool The Culture War
Laura Loomer debates Bill Mitchell

Live
The Culture War EP. 26 - Trump VS DeSantis 2024, Laura Loomer Debates Bill Mitchell
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 10:41:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 11:02:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Lara Logan would actually make a great press secretary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I must be thinking of the wrong Laura? I was thinking Laura Logan. Sorry

Lara Logan would actually make a great press secretary.

Actually, she's as nuckin' futs as Loony Loomer.

Lara Logan - world leaders ‘dine on the blood of children’

Link Posted: 8/18/2023 11:23:36 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View Quote

Attacking more conservatives while defending the Left?  How very “conservative” of you!
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 11:30:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Attacking more conservatives while defending the Left?  How very “conservative” of you!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Imagine thinking Loony Loomer and Lara "World Leaders Dine On The Blood Of Children" Logan are actually Conservatives.

You know it's pretty bad when even Newsmax cuts ties with your crazy ass.

https://nypost.com/2022/10/21/newsmax-cuts-ties-with-lara-logan-after-she-said-world-leaders-dine-on-the-blood-of-children/
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 11:52:25 AM EDT
[#15]
I think Laura Loomer is a dude.
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 11:54:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Imagine thinking Loony Loomer and Lara "World Leaders Dine On The Blood Of Children" Logan are actually Conservatives.

https://nypost.com/2022/10/21/newsmax-cuts-ties-with-lara-logan-after-she-said-world-leaders-dine-on-the-blood-of-children/
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I never considered Newsmax to the the bastion of truth anyway.  They’re as slimy as Fox News is as both have a history of not allowing certain topics to be discussed on their networks.

Why would Lara Logan say such a thing if she didn’t have some knowledge that something like this actually happened?  She has connections and access to information much greater than you or I ever hope to have.

She also sure doesn’t have the history or background of sensationalism, so I’m much more inclined to think there’s something to her statement as opposed to writing her off as some kook who only worked for Infowars and Alex Jones all of their career.

She’s also very critical of Ukraine snd supports Trump, so is that the real reasons you want to discredit her?

Link Posted: 8/18/2023 11:58:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Perceived or real craziness aside, she did good exposing the trunk load of ballots in the returned rental car of a democrat operative at the Palm Beach airport the night of the 2018 governors election in Florida. Without her those cases of ballots could’ve likely made it on to the democrat supervisor of elections there and gave Florida a dope fiend maxist as governor of Florida instead of DeSantis.
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 11:59:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

govt conspiring with fakebook etc to sensor stories/people they didn't like was a "conspiracy theory" as well
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 12:06:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I never considered Newsmax to the the bastion of truth anyway.  They’re as slimy as Fox News is as both have a history of not allowing certain topics to be discussed on their networks.

Why would Lara Logan say such a thing if she didn’t have some knowledge that something like this actually happened?  She has connections and access to information much greater than you or I ever hope to have.

She also sure doesn’t have the history or background of sensationalism, so I’m much more inclined to think there’s something to her statement as opposed to writing her off as some kook who only worked for Infowars and Alex Jones all of their career.

She’s also very critical of Ukraine snd supports Trump, so is that the real reasons you want to discredit her?

View Quote

Quoted:

govt conspiring with fakebook etc to sensor stories/people they didn't like was a "conspiracy theory" as well
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/18/2023 12:34:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

She just spent an entire day with him over the weekend, they both uploaded all the videos of fawning all over each other.  She was even rubbing her tits on him at one point.

He's too easily flattered.  He's going to hire her for something.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She is tied to Trump.  She flattered him repeatedly on Truth Social until he fell for it and now she's in his orbit.  Trump swallows the most blatant hollow flattery like a fat kid swallows ice cream, it's how all those stupid pardons happened.
They talked a few times. He talked to Nick Fuentes too. Do you think he inherently endorses him as well because they've met? The only people that care about this are people that already hate trump and try to find every excuse to stir the pot. It's a mistake if he gets further involved, but it's really not a big deal to a majority of the country, that doesn't even know who she is, nor do they care.

Quoted:

Not voting for a superior candidate because his fanboys are annoying is fucking retarded.

So is democracy. I'll exercise my right to be retarded just to spite them.

She just spent an entire day with him over the weekend, they both uploaded all the videos of fawning all over each other.  She was even rubbing her tits on him at one point.

He's too easily flattered.  He's going to hire her for something.

Is she 13? Good grief. “And we made paper dollies and we sipped lemonade and we skipped a whole block together and he braided my hair and we just had an ever-so-great day”
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 12:44:31 PM EDT
[#21]
How's her jugs look?
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 12:50:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Was she a dude? That jawline says yes.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top