BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 9:42:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like Israel, but I also find it perplexing that most Jewish people in the US vote for Democrats.

I'm not a fan of US tax payers subsidizing anyone that's not American.

We should 100% have a special relationship, and treat them as the good allies they are. And we should SELL them all the weapons they want to buy.

Key word being SELL.
View Quote

Well the defense industry does get rich on the US taxpayer money that is funneled through Israel, and any other number of countries that buy our weapons
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 9:55:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Probably because the ones who worship and sacrifice babies to Moloch, have taken up majority of our leadership. It has nothing to do with supporting one of the only sane peoples in the region
View Quote

My primary interest in this thread is from a Christian historical stance. It's practically impossible to discuss the political aspect with people who don't (and refuse to) understand the history of Christian thought (based on the teachings of Scripture) on who 'Israel' really is. But at some point it should probably be noted that modern state of Israel is wildly pro-abortion and if you're going to (rightly) condemn the pro-abortion American left, you should be consistent and view the Israeli government the same way.

Right?
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 9:57:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
A substantial portion of the other team wants to destroy civilization too.
And even the pro-civilization portion is happy to throw us under the bus. Remember this, just a few days after an obviously fraudulent election?

View Quote

What do you expect world leaders to say?  They may not like him, but they are going to have to work with him.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 9:59:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It's interesting that a large number of these 21'ers set their location in Texas and create threads on controversial topics already in-progress in long-running threads (or locked threads for a reason).
I thought with the election over, the number of paid agitators would go down.
View Quote
are you suggesting Brownells is trying to increase page views?!
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 10:04:13 AM EDT
[#5]
“We Jews have a secret weapon in our struggle with the Arabs - We have no place to go.”    -Golda Meir
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 10:29:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Anyone that holds an anti Israeli view has to recognize the "lesser of two evils" breakdown of this argument right?

I guess not.

Well, got my second ignore click on 5 minutes off this topic.
View Quote

Well that would just require too much sense and reason.  We can't have that here.

It's not possible to dislike israel for constantly dragging us into conflicts and selling our tech to china, and dislike some of the islamic regimes in the area for lawlessness and terrorism.  You must choose one to be your buddy!
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 10:33:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
There are two "teams" in that region.

only one of those teams wants to destroy civilization as we know it.

and fpni.
View Quote

It's really just this simple.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 10:37:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

My primary interest in this thread is from a Christian historical stance. It's practically impossible to discuss the political aspect with people who don't (and refuse to) understand the history of Christian thought (based on the teachings of Scripture) on who 'Israel' really is. But at some point it should probably be noted that modern state of Israel is wildly pro-abortion and if you're going to (rightly) condemn the pro-abortion American left, you should be consistent and view the Israeli government the same way.

Right?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably because the ones who worship and sacrifice babies to Moloch, have taken up majority of our leadership. It has nothing to do with supporting one of the only sane peoples in the region

Right?

You aren’t going to get any of the holy rollers in this thread to see this point of view. To them, any criticism of Israel is blasphemous and you are a closet 88’er. My dad is of the same opinion of some of these folks, facts don’t matter.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 3:16:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I like Israel, but I also find it perplexing that most Jewish people in the US vote for Democrats.

I'm not a fan of US tax payers subsidizing anyone that's not American.

We should 100% have a special relationship, and treat them as the good allies they are. And we should SELL them all the weapons they want to buy.

Key word being SELL.
View Quote

And when Israel then SELLS our weapons to China? Then what?
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 3:17:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Great excuse but not buying it.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 3:20:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I would say one wants to destroy civilization and one wants to control it.

I'll hold my nose take the lesser of two weevils.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

and fpni.

I would say one wants to destroy civilization and one wants to control it.

I'll hold my nose take the lesser of two weevils.

This.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 3:21:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You aren’t going to get any of the holy rollers in this thread to see this point of view. To them, any criticism of Israel is blasphemous and you are a closet 88’er. My dad is of the same opinion of some of these folks, facts don’t matter.
View Quote

Of course not, their brain has been filled so with so much Propaganda and so many lies reality can not sway them.

Good news is The Christian Zionist movement is largely Boomer or older Generation based, and dies with them.

The idea that we must serve any other nation, or follow anyone else but Christ is a Blasphemy.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 5:47:23 PM EDT
[#13]
The bullshit “Judeo Christian values”, which were fabricated in the late 1930s, pushed the United States into drinking the spiked Flavor-Aid.

Methodists, Glenn Beck, and other Christians suffering from mental retardation spout trash like:

“Sweet baby Jesus was a refugee, we gotta let in millions of immigrants.”

Many “Israel first” shitbags on here dismiss the incessant backstabbing (USS Liberty Incident, the Apollo Affair, Jonathan Pollard, the 2006 AIPAC espionage, exfiltration of military technology to China, shitbag congressmen blatantly putting Israel’s interests over our own, and so on) with “my Bible demands we support our greatest ally and the only democracy in the Middle East.”
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 5:50:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The bullshit “Judeo Christian values”, which were fabricated in the late 1930s, pushed the United States into drinking the spiked Flavor-Aid.

Methodists, Glenn Beck, and other Christians suffering from mental retardation spout trash like:

Many “Israel first” shitbags on here dismiss the incessant backstabbing (USS Liberty Incident, the Apollo Affair, Jonathan Pollard, the 2006 AIPAC espionage, exfiltration of military technology to China, shitbag congressmen blatantly putting Israel’s interests over our own, and so on) with “my Bible demands we support our greatest ally and the only democracy in the Middle East.”
View Quote

These threads are good at separating the Judeo-christians from the Christians and the Americans from the Israel firsters.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 5:57:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

They can support Israel all they want...Somewhere else, with someone else money, with someone else kids.

In true Boomer fashion they are giving it all away to everyone, everyone accept their own kids, countrymen, etc.

All because someone with a story to tell them on the TV said so.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 6:04:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

These threads are good at separating the Judeo-christians from the Christians and the Americans from the Israel firsters.
View Quote

And if their is one thing one group of people do not like, its people noticing them and their actions...It often leads to people seeing patterns.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 6:10:31 PM EDT
[#17]
The historical ignorance of the Israel haters in this thread is outstanding. We're the ones that made them withdraw from the Suez in 56,and we weren't the biggest supplier or supporter in 67. It wasn't until 73 that we became a strong supporter, mostly due to the pan Arabist states weaponizing oil against us. It wasn't the Israelis that dragged us into conflict with Arab states, those Arab states did that all on their own. As a result we went looking for allies in that region and the rest is history.

Ironically with fracking and increased US domestic energy production our dependence on the Middle East energy and with it the strategic imperative to be involved there has diminished. However the new administration may simultaneously make us more dependent on the regions energy again while angering both traditional and new allies in the area. Talk about great foreign policy.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 6:12:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

And even the pro-civilization portion is happy to throw us under the bus. Remember this, just a few days after an obviously fraudulent election?

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/11/09/09/35393198-8925903-Netanyahu_s_message_came_hours_after_many_world_leaders_and_some-a-52_1604914535329.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

and fpni.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/11/09/09/35393198-8925903-Netanyahu_s_message_came_hours_after_many_world_leaders_and_some-a-52_1604914535329.jpg

He is just sucking up.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 6:13:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
France, UK...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Name an Islamic country that you'd rather crash land in over Israel.

Indonesia, Malaysia, Maldives, etc.
France, UK...

Michigan. On second thought, no.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 8:10:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I think you should start a weird ass thread about all this....damn..
View Quote

How about I make this in to a fine ass thread?

Among the many reasons to support Israel

Link Posted: 5/21/2021 8:16:40 PM EDT
[#21]

Yeah, lets support them, because they have a few hot girls in their armed forces that they show off to get people like you tos upport them. totally a logically sound path of reasoning.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 8:20:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 8:37:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You realize the IDF girls are just eastern euros who get entrapped there?
View Quote

I'm not sure what your trying to say here.  But don't worry about trying to explain, because I don't care.

Link Posted: 5/21/2021 8:52:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

And who would, never, ever in a million years even think of sleeping with you.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 9:15:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I'm not sure what your trying to say here.  But don't worry about trying to explain, because I don't care.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a3/e4/05/a3e405d505e368894287274fa0462bab.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a2/f2/df/a2f2df15c0b0b409fe06eb81f2dee940.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a3/e4/05/a3e405d505e368894287274fa0462bab.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a2/f2/df/a2f2df15c0b0b409fe06eb81f2dee940.jpg

Okay coomer
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 10:02:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Okay coomer
View Quote

Did you misspell boomer, or is coomer some new insult that means "not gay"

Or maybe it means one who does not appreciate ROP terrorists?

Or are you simply asking me to post more pics?

Link Posted: 5/22/2021 12:02:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yes. Accept Christ.

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Hell is defined as eternal separation from God. Jesus says here, explicitly, that if you do not believe in him, you will go to Hell.
View Quote

What if you're wrong? What if it's the Buddhists or Hindus who are right & all christians are going to hell?

The arrogance of religious types is both amazing & troubling.  

@Gas__Operated
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 12:03:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Umm, yes.  That's what Christianity has taught for the past 2000 years.

Everyone needs Christ.  Without him, there is no hope.

Is this new to some folks?
View Quote

I repeat myself about arrogance. Amazing.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 12:06:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Not guilty.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 12:07:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

That is the belief of every Christian in history.

Please don’t pretend you didn’t know.
View Quote

I'm not pretending anything. I didn't wish to put words in anyone's mouth before I told they're full of crap.

I don't recall other religions going around telling other people they're going to hell since they're non-believers. I would say muslims are the exception to that.

Christian arrogance is both amazing & offputting.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 12:09:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Yes.
View Quote

No, it wasn't. Those same children & pregnant women would be manning foxholes in the homeland's defense. The atomic bombs saved thousands of lives on both sides.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 12:12:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If true, then why has America steadily been sliding into the shitter since we started supporting Israel? Not saying that we should be against Israel, but that was referring to ancient Israel. Ancient Israel rejected the Messiah so God rejected Israel.

Pretty much.

Link Posted: 5/22/2021 12:16:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right?

I view pretty much all governments with disgust. The people of Israel tho, I will not condemn the good because there is bad among them. Those people are under the heel of bad men as much as we are, only to a far greater extent, good and bad alike.

Link Posted: 5/22/2021 12:16:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

What if you're wrong? What if it's the Buddhists or Hindus who are right & all christians are going to hell?

@Gas__Operated
View Quote

I am right, and they are wrong.

Cry about it, manbaby.

Link Posted: 5/22/2021 12:21:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f4/f2/41/f4f241d6c0307fb683a126e960270756.jpg

https://cdn.acidcow.com/pics/20161230/israeli_defense_girls_29.jpg
View Quote

It means wanker. You're just jerking it to pics of women in the internet.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 12:24:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Cry about it, manbaby.

https://www.meme-arsenal.com/memes/d78479c8178eef35ecf3e952e392c270.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Gas__Operated

Cry about it, manbaby.

https://www.meme-arsenal.com/memes/d78479c8178eef35ecf3e952e392c270.jpg

What is the matter with you? What the world really needs is more lukewarm indecisive people that lack conviction and certainty.

Link Posted: 5/22/2021 2:43:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Your first question - The Bible teaches that men can know the answer to this question. The Bible, and world history, tells us, with certainty, that God sent a Messiah to die on our behalf on a cross, that we might have our sins forgiven, without God becoming unjust by arbitrarily doing so. In front of the entire world, God publicly displayed His Son, Jesus, as a way of satisfying the justice we were due for breaking His laws.

Your second question - if that's the case, I can condemn those belief systems out of hand because they don't love their neighbors enough to go tell them they're going to hell.

(Have you seen any buddhist/hindu evangelists lately?)

You mention the arrogance of Christians elsewhere. I genuinely appreciate your perspective. And I will freely concede - Christians, those who claim to follow Christ, who made the exclusive claims to be the *ONLY* way through which men might have a restored relationship with their Creator - are either a) correct in their beliefs, and very loving towards their fellow men for being willing to share hard truths with those who won't receive it well, or b) the most arrogant SOBs who ever lived, because we think we're smarter than everyone else.

Those are the only two choices. Either a) I present the basics of Christianity to you in a way that gives us some third option where you believe X and I believe Y and it's no big deal either way (eternally speaking) and I have utterly failed to explain the Gospel to you.

Or, b) our presentation of the Gospel and the exclusivity of Christ angers you - well, it's at least possible that we have faithfully presented the Gospel to you.

I take Jesus at His word. He said that His Father is a good God who hates unrighteousness and sin and He sent Jesus to the earth to stand in our place, condemned under God's good law, and to take our punishment, so that God might forgive us and us have a relationship with Him, as we were created to do. He further said that He (Jesus) was the *ONLY* way to God.

If this isn't true, then, yes, He was the most arrogant person who ever lived. Ergo, the continental divide of all history is this: Who do you say Jesus is?

If you are correct that Jesus was anything less than what the Bible purports Him to be, then everything else you've said about Him, and me, is correct. If you're wrong, the people you condemn as arrogant are actually trying to be loving towards you.

I mean you no ill will in saying this and have no desire to argue or beat you over the head with this. I respect you, and respect your right to have your own set of beliefs.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 2:45:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK so an insulting me because I'm not gay.  Awesome, I can live with that.

If it's worth anything I got my wife a set of ZAHAL fatigue pants. So When I'm REALLY in the mood and have an extra ten minutes or so...

Alright, I've been concentrating on booty pics (fine ass thread) but this is the coolest thing ever.  Apparently you can go to Israel and have hot chicks teach you to shoot a Tavor!  Can I go to Palestine and have hot chicks teach me to use a suicide vest or Katusha?  I think NOT! Israel wins!

@SAE I made this a fine ass thread for you and you haven't congratulated me.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 3:10:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4xP2gKyUKI

I saw this now locked thread and was reminded of this video I saw yesterday.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/-/5-2454478/

I too think it's weird how so many Christians support the modern nation state of Israel. The Biblical Israel is the Christian Church. Jews and Palestinians both need Christ to be saved.
View Quote

Prophecy is bullshit. There is no heaven or hell. The Bible is a roadmap to a less miserable existence, the hyperbole and mysticisms is packaging. Whatever the creator is, I am pretty sure he she it is not described in any work of man except in the most general sense. Fuck Israel and the bankers. Fuck Palestine.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 3:14:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

So your problem isn't with Israel.

It's with Jews.

Thanks, that's enlightening.
View Quote

The fact that you have apparently have a problem with people having a problem with Jews is also telling. Observing patterns and naming names is problematic to the captive mind.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 3:16:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
OP, Israel has said numerous times it would consider allowing the formation of a Palastinian state if Hamas, and formerly the PLO, would stop attacking them, but Hamas won't stop the attacks.

Hamas on the other hand doesn't acknowledge Israel's right to exist. It even calls for Israel's destruction in its charter.

Who's the bad guy?

Eta: correction
View Quote

Israel is my enemy, Hamas is just an annoyance.

NWO
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 3:17:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The historical ignorance of the Israel haters in this thread is outstanding. We're the ones that made them withdraw from the Suez in 56,and we weren't the biggest supplier or supporter in 67. It wasn't until 73 that we became a strong supporter, mostly due to the pan Arabist states weaponizing oil against us. It wasn't the Israelis that dragged us into conflict with Arab states, those Arab states did that all on their own. As a result we went looking for allies in that region and the rest is history.

Ironically with fracking and increased US domestic energy production our dependence on the Middle East energy and with it the strategic imperative to be involved there has diminished. However the new administration may simultaneously make us more dependent on the regions energy again while angering both traditional and new allies in the area. Talk about great foreign policy.
View Quote

I haven't seen a single person say they hate Israel in this thread.  Would you mind quoting someone please?
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 3:19:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I like Israel as a country more than any of the countries in the region, but I am also sick of getting dragged into multi-trillion dollar conflicts on their behalf over and over and them selling our military tech to China.
View Quote

Israel is an enemy, it is a base for and justification for action used by the bankers that own our government and most of the world.

NWO
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 8:51:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Cry about it, manbaby.
View Quote

That's AWFULLY christian of you..................  

You're a perfect example of what's wrong with christianity. You should be proud.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 8:54:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Your first question - The Bible teaches that men can know the answer to this question. The Bible, and world history, tells us, with certainty, that God sent a Messiah to die on our behalf on a cross, that we might have our sins forgiven, without God becoming unjust by arbitrarily doing so.
View Quote

"World history"??? Seriously? Please, tell me which history book proclaims this because in all my history classes there was never a book that even mentioned religion except when it instigated wars.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 8:57:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

GOD says he will bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse them.
Be blessed my friend....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well said.  
I grew up learning about the Holy Land and what we call Israel today in my church.  Those lessens still mean something to me.  The stories of the Old Testament were always my favorite.  When I was young I always imagined the Land of Israel as this big vast stretch of the desert of the middle east.  In my adulthood I learn that that is not true.  It's only a very small area of the world.  But, it still is as important to me as the whole of the United States.  Everything I believe about God, Jesus and man kind and what they stood for is what makes me today.  It's not much by world standards but it's what I am and who I am.  I will die with this mind set.

kwg

GOD says he will bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse them.
Be blessed my friend....

The Talmud says Jesus is boiling in shit.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 9:03:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay coomer

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 9:11:39 PM EDT
[#48]
ibtl!

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay coomer

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/338306/EBB8AC86-55EF-42AC-BC01-203BDEE627D1_jpe-1952192.JPG

imo pics of hot idf chicks are probably propaganda
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 9:21:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Personal attacks and name calling
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top