BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/30/2019 9:03:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We have NOTHING in common with these fools except having been born between the same Latitudes and Longitudes.
View Quote
You can't be "between" latitudes and longitudes.

They are perpendicular to one another.
Link Posted: 11/30/2019 9:04:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Lol.

Man wears a shirt and leftist think it’s aimed at them means narcissist as everything isn’t about them,  and triggering leftist for the win.
Link Posted: 11/30/2019 9:05:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Violence is inevitable.
View Quote
Sadly, I suspect this may not be entirely inaccurate, though its character will most likely not be what most suspect.
Link Posted: 11/30/2019 9:27:09 PM EDT
[#4]
In before Hunter Biden uses a flag-print dildo
Link Posted: 12/1/2019 8:52:50 AM EDT
[#5]
I am partial to the Bikini that are in either an American flag. Does this make white trash?

BYW, the Confederacy flag bikini is also hot.
Link Posted: 12/1/2019 8:56:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah now they care about the flag.  Sure.

So they're going to introduce a bill that outlaws flag burning now, right?
Link Posted: 12/1/2019 9:40:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
Space force hat!

Link Posted: 12/1/2019 9:47:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/1/2019 9:48:29 AM EDT
[#9]
They would be ok with it if it was on fire.
Link Posted: 12/1/2019 9:49:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
From what I recall, as long as it is not made from a flag, it is not a violation. Am I wrong?
View Quote
It is not a flag. It is flag themed, but not a flag. Perfectly fine.
Link Posted: 12/1/2019 9:50:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Am I the only one who remembers the Budweiser flag bikini back in the day. I know nobody had a problem with that
View Quote
I would demand they remove it immediately
Link Posted: 12/1/2019 9:52:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I have a space force t shirt.  People sometimes ask me if I'm in it and what we do
View Quote
Good response:  No, and you wouldn't believe me, if I was allowed to tell you.  Which I'm not.
Link Posted: 12/1/2019 9:55:14 AM EDT
[#13]
I don’t think they care about flag code. They probably don’t even know.

They just think the flag is offensive because it represents white racist America
Link Posted: 12/1/2019 9:55:39 AM EDT
[#14]
My wife and I are going to wear gaudy American Flag clothing when we vote next year. Already purchased the garb.

Technically, we can't wear clothes advertising a candidate, but everyone will KNOW who we're voting for. Let the poll watchers squirm... IT's THE AMERICAN FLAG

Sad that it's come to this.
Link Posted: 12/1/2019 9:56:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We have NOTHING in common with these fools except having been born between the same Latitudes and Longitudes.

You could read it as "...between the same latitudes, and the same longitudes", which could define a box roughly encompassing the United States.   I'll give it some leeway, and call it ok enough.
Link Posted: 12/1/2019 9:57:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Amazon Product
  • Golf shirts to express your personality. - Loud & Crazy and Unapologetic.
  • 100% polyester, 4 1/2 oz.
  • Moisture management micro-mesh knit body

Got mine!

Link Posted: 12/1/2019 9:57:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I don’t think they care about flag code. They probably don’t even know.

They just think the flag is offensive because it represents white racist America
View Quote
You're giving them far too much credit, accusing them of thinking.
They're feelers. Not thinkers.

They feel the flag is offensive because it doesn't have a hammer and sickle in red and yellow.
Link Posted: 12/1/2019 9:58:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Is Walmart some sort of code word for rural America?
View Quote
WalMart is a symbol for stupid to these types of intelligentsia.  It's a symbol for low-class.  In that same sentence, the author used the phrase "from the clearance rack."  This means that they don't buy clothing "off the rack," all their clothing is tailored.  And they ESPECIALLY wouldn't buy slothing off the "clearance" rack.  I mean, what are they?  Peasants?  This is how they see conservatives.  As peasants who know no better.  As peasants, we have to be told right from wrong.  We have to be told how to vote. We have to be told what to eat, and what not to eat, and to not draw dicks on everything even if the purple crayon DOES taste better.

This is how they see us.  As ignorant children who are incapable of any cognitive thought higher than Kindergarten.
Link Posted: 12/1/2019 10:07:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

WalMart is a symbol for stupid to these types of intelligentsia.  It's a symbol for low-class.  In that same sentence, the author used the phrase "from the clearance rack."  This means that they don't buy clothing "off the rack," all their clothing is tailored.  And they ESPECIALLY wouldn't buy slothing off the "clearance" rack.  I mean, what are they?  Peasants?  This is how they see conservatives.  As peasants who know no better.  As peasants, we have to be told right from wrong.  We have to be told how to vote. We have to be told what to eat, and what not to eat, and to not draw dicks on everything even if the purple crayon DOES taste better.

This is how they see us.  As ignorant children who are incapable of any cognitive thought higher than Kindergarten.
View Quote
ironic they hate nuke reactors. Advocate for solar and wind. Claim they support renewable energy. Claim to be environmentalists even.

Yet. You propose refining spent nuclear fuel to throw in a breeder reactor to generate fissile isotopes for reactors as renewable energy? REEEEEE NO!
You fight them tooth and nail from increasing urban sprawl? REEEEEE! NO!
They see no issue with mining rare earth's for solar panel fabrication and electric car batteries. Yet. See major issue with mining NUTCOAL FOR THE PARLOR STOVE

They are the fucking dumbest supercilious cunts to walk in 2 shoes.
Claiming moral and intellectual superiority... their actions and words contradict that claim, and bigly...

They cant claim intellectual superiority when everything they say is started with "I feel"
Fucking hyperbolic lemmings.
Link Posted: 12/1/2019 10:15:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Screw those insane whiney bitches and their fake outrage over nothing. Let them get all worked up into a massive stress induced heart attack.

That shirt, while drawing obvious inspiration from our flat, is not a flag. Using the colors and visual cues from the flag is so widespread, it only outs the libs as being full TDS for keying on this guy's shirt.
Link Posted: 12/1/2019 10:16:05 AM EDT
[#21]
See sig line
Link Posted: 12/1/2019 10:32:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I think it's time to start the rotors.
View Quote
Well past time.
Link Posted: 12/1/2019 10:38:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Reeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Link Posted: 12/1/2019 10:41:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Liberals are Trash.
Link Posted: 12/1/2019 11:13:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Im not really sure the left wants to open themselves up to criticism of their attire......
Link Posted: 12/1/2019 11:14:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
While I would wear that shirt in a heart beat, I thought the flag wasn't supposed to be used for clothing, beach towels, napkins etc?

Can I get an "Ok Boomer"?
View Quote
Real flags arent supposed to be used that way.  Clothing intended to evoke the flag arent a problem.
Link Posted: 12/1/2019 11:17:06 AM EDT
[#27]
I want a Space Force cap!!
Link Posted: 12/1/2019 11:25:22 AM EDT
[#28]
Meanwhile in the Air Force, a four star general says "I don't see the problem"  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/1/2019 12:31:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I want a Space Force cap!!
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/1/2019 12:55:45 PM EDT
[#30]
I suddenly want an American Flag shirt.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top