BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 6:51:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Its not even the same ballpark. I disagree with those things when they happen, but it's not. Even. Close. To the totalitarianism in Russia now.

Go protest down at city hall and let me know how it goes from your nice comfy chair later.  

You guys have lost your damn minds.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The fact you can sit here and call your own country totalitarian and authoritarian says he's wrong. You are still free to practice whatever religion you want.

Totalitarian regimes arrest people for speaking out against them. Like this.

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2022/08/24/russian-opposition-figure-roizman-detained-for-criticism-of-ukraine-invasion-a78642

Yevgeny Roizman, a former opposition mayor of one of Russia's largest cities, was detained Wednesday on criminal charges related to his public criticism of the invasion of Ukraine, media outlets reported.

Ex-Yekaterinburg mayor Roizman said he was being charged under legislation that forbids the "discreditation" of the Russian Armed Forces. If found guilty, he faces up to five years in prison.

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2022/08/25/exile-fines-or-jail-censorship-laws-take-heavy-toll-on-anti-war-russians-a78594

ETA- yes, America and the West have issues. No, Russia is not representing Christianity in any way. I just read the first paragraph to my wife. My Russian wife. And she's laughing at how gullible Americans are.
The UK has thousands upon thousands of people a year who are jailed over "speech crimes".
Joe Biden, and the entire DNC, openly talks about how America needs the same restrictions on free speech.

If the election were "more fortified" and we lost both houses in 2020..... you'd see people going to jail right now for spreading "misinformation".

The difference is, we excuse the totalitarian aspects of our own government.

When the Russians demand businesses shutdown speech critical of the regime... we call that totalitarianism. When the US Government does it, its just "Oh but they're a private business, so its OK!"

Sure, America isn't as bad as Russia... but the DNC and many Neo-Con subhumans desperately want it to be.
If the Neo-Libs and Neo-Cons had their way... you'd be jailed for criticizing our involvement in Ukraine or criticizing Mask mandates or Vax mandates.

Its not even the same ballpark. I disagree with those things when they happen, but it's not. Even. Close. To the totalitarianism in Russia now.

Go protest down at city hall and let me know how it goes from your nice comfy chair later.  

The West will cancel you and put you in internet jail for wrongthink. Russia will put you in real jail.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 6:55:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Go back and read Genesis. Esau and Jacob.
Etymology of Russia is Rus, which means red. Esau was red and he migrated north. The reason the Covenant was so very important. Take it for what it’s worth, but Russia as a whole hates God.
View Quote

Any time someone starts reverting to the etymology of words especially something as stretched as that you lose me.

I once had someone try to argue that progressive has progress in it and that's good so I should vote for progressives.

I don't think I need to go back to other parts of the old testament in the context of this discussion. Mostly because I don't find the old testament to have the same impact and integral foundation on the teachings of Christianity as the new testament. Christianity has Christ in it so he's the part to focus on...
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 7:01:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The West will cancel you and put you in internet jail for wrongthink. Russia will put you in real jail.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The fact you can sit here and call your own country totalitarian and authoritarian says he's wrong. You are still free to practice whatever religion you want.

Totalitarian regimes arrest people for speaking out against them. Like this.

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2022/08/24/russian-opposition-figure-roizman-detained-for-criticism-of-ukraine-invasion-a78642

Yevgeny Roizman, a former opposition mayor of one of Russia's largest cities, was detained Wednesday on criminal charges related to his public criticism of the invasion of Ukraine, media outlets reported.

Ex-Yekaterinburg mayor Roizman said he was being charged under legislation that forbids the "discreditation" of the Russian Armed Forces. If found guilty, he faces up to five years in prison.

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2022/08/25/exile-fines-or-jail-censorship-laws-take-heavy-toll-on-anti-war-russians-a78594

ETA- yes, America and the West have issues. No, Russia is not representing Christianity in any way. I just read the first paragraph to my wife. My Russian wife. And she's laughing at how gullible Americans are.
The UK has thousands upon thousands of people a year who are jailed over "speech crimes".
Joe Biden, and the entire DNC, openly talks about how America needs the same restrictions on free speech.

If the election were "more fortified" and we lost both houses in 2020..... you'd see people going to jail right now for spreading "misinformation".

The difference is, we excuse the totalitarian aspects of our own government.

When the Russians demand businesses shutdown speech critical of the regime... we call that totalitarianism. When the US Government does it, its just "Oh but they're a private business, so its OK!"

Sure, America isn't as bad as Russia... but the DNC and many Neo-Con subhumans desperately want it to be.
If the Neo-Libs and Neo-Cons had their way... you'd be jailed for criticizing our involvement in Ukraine or criticizing Mask mandates or Vax mandates.

Yup
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 7:02:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Etymology of Russia is Rus, which means red. Esau was red and he migrated north. The reason the Covenant was so very important. Take it for what it’s worth, but Russia as a whole hates God.
View Quote

lol. The Rus came from the north. Did Esau move all the way up to Scandinavia?
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 7:08:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am actually rereading the bible or i guess kind of actually reading it for myself the first time.
I have made it through that book and I don't think the Israelites conquest of the promised land is necessarily in keeping with the teachings of Jesus and is very different contextually.

Has Putin gotten a command from God and the Russians are the chosen people?

You do have somewhat of a point in that war has been a large part of Christianity but I don't think that was what Jesus was teaching.
Jesus didn't ostracize and join in the stoning of harlots he helped stay the hands of those who would.

Link Posted: 8/25/2022 8:14:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I don't know if you re Trolling or the product of a Kumbaya church.  Either way, I recommend you actually read the Bible.  You might start with the book of Joshua.
View Quote

I suggest you take your own advice. Joshua was not a Christian nor was there a Christian on earth as far out as 1000 years after him.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 8:16:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Soviet = Communist = Government is God.

Marx was an anthiest.

The Russian Empire (Pre-1917) always saw itself as the defender of the Orthodox faith. Go read up on the schism that devided the Church and the Eastern and Western Roman Empire.

The Soviets/Communists failed to squash the Orthodox Church with their ~80 year reign of terror.

Go to an Orthodox service then an American Methodist Service. Then tell me "we're all Christians". One is a religious service the other a feel good jam band with door prizes and fundraising.

At the core you can see cultural and religionus beliefs and how they blend.

"Modern Christian", you're absolved of all sin as long as you live a happy loving life. Be kind and you'll go to heaven!

Islam - you must reject the satanists temptations  and convert the infidels to find salvation.

Orthodox - you must suffer like Jesus - fast, sacrifice and face many hardships, to find salvation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
People often forget, ignore or are totally ignorant of history, History.com quoting a NY Times article:

Even after World War II, the anti-religious campaign stormed on for decades, with Bibles forbidden and little to no religious education. Still, by 1987, the New York Times reported, “Soviet officials have begun to admit that they may be losing the battle against religion.”

The Soviet Union’s/Russia’s history of the persecution, torture and murder of the clergy and religious in general do not fit with the current narrative Russia and friends are trying to weave.

Read!!!!!!!!!!

Soviet = Communist = Government is God.

Marx was an anthiest.

The Russian Empire (Pre-1917) always saw itself as the defender of the Orthodox faith. Go read up on the schism that devided the Church and the Eastern and Western Roman Empire.

The Soviets/Communists failed to squash the Orthodox Church with their ~80 year reign of terror.

Go to an Orthodox service then an American Methodist Service. Then tell me "we're all Christians". One is a religious service the other a feel good jam band with door prizes and fundraising.

At the core you can see cultural and religionus beliefs and how they blend.

"Modern Christian", you're absolved of all sin as long as you live a happy loving life. Be kind and you'll go to heaven!

Islam - you must reject the satanists temptations  and convert the infidels to find salvation.

Orthodox - you must suffer like Jesus - fast, sacrifice and face many hardships, to find salvation.

You clearly know absolutely nothing about modern Christianity.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 8:17:42 PM EDT
[#8]
I guess anyone can be a good Christian so long as we discard everything the Bibles teach about being a good Christian.

Lol.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 8:20:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Has Putin gotten a command from God and the Russians are the chosen people?

View Quote
God's on everybody's side until the war's over. It's been that way for the entirety of human history. I guarantee you that the Taliban are now teaching their kids that Allah was on their side and allowed them to drive out the invaders. If you're going to invoke religious ferver for the purposes of war, you'd better win or else it's very embarrassing for you and your people.

Anybody that believes god is on Putin's side is going to get mind fucked if Russia doesn't win.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 8:22:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Russians are christians and they do christian stuff? Got it. Noted. Christians.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 8:31:15 PM EDT
[#11]
What happened to OP lol. I hope he feels bad about posting this nonsense.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 8:31:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Most historians think the Rus emigrated from Scandinavia and mixed with slavic peoples in/around modern day Kyiv.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 8:33:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Most historians think the Rus emigrated from Scandinavia and mixed with slavic peoples in/around modern day Kyiv.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm still trying to figure out where he thinks the word "Rus" comes from.

Maybe they were Latin? French?
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 8:39:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 8:42:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

That’s not a bad thing.  Modern Christianity is lukewarm garbage.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 8:43:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
“The Saker” is 100% pure Russian propaganda.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In before I'm called a bot or shill!

Matt Bracken posted this today on Gab and, after reading it, I thought it was important for arfcom to get another take on a very touchy subject.

TLDR: GTFO. It's a pretty damn important topic and folks need to understand much of what brought us to where we are today.

The Conflict Between Russia and The West is a Religious One

by Emmet Sweeney for the Saker blog

The war currently underway in Ukraine, which pits Ukraine as a proxy for the collective West against Russia, is primarily an ideological or religious one, with Russia representing what is left of Christian Europe, and “the West” representing a totalitarian ideology that abhors religion in general and Christianity in particular. This statement may sound strange, given the fact that some Westerners – though fewer every day – still see “the West,” (basically Europe and North America) as Christian, and Russia as Communist, or crypto-Communist. But this is no longer the case, and has not been for some considerable time. In fact, the thirty years that have passed since the fall of the Berlin Wall and the end of the Soviet Union, has seen a complete reversal of roles; the collective West is now a totalitarian and aggressively anti-religious power-block that seeks to export its anti-Christian and anti-human ideology onto the rest of the world. And Russia is loathed by the West’s ruling elite precisely because it has resisted this process and moreover has gone in the opposite direction: having once been an active proponent of “scientific materialism” and atheism, Russia has reverted to its Orthodox Christian roots and has rolled back the more pernicious policies and attitudes of the Soviet era.

In order to demonstrate the truth of this, we need to look at the history of Russia and its interaction with the West since the early 1990s.

By 1991, when the Soviet Union was officially abolished, it was clear that the West had won the Cold War. Russia itself, under its new president Boris Yeltsin, openly proclaimed the end of all hostilities. Russia’s satellites in Eastern Europe were permitted to go their own way, and autonomous republics within the Soviet Union were allowed to declare themselves independent countries. The old Soviet system of state ownership was officially abolished, and almost everything was privatized. The press and media in general were freed of all censorship and could now say whatever they wanted. Russia under Yeltsin reached out the hand of friendship to the West – a gesture that was not reciprocated and ultimately snubbed by the West...

Continues at link
“The Saker” is 100% pure Russian propaganda.

Apparently the St George ribbon didn't give it away for OP. Must have missed the whole "Russia defending itself from the empire" thing too
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 8:48:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Jesus fucking christ.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 8:48:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I disagree. It is a power struggle between totalitarian ideologies.

Putin masks his gangsterism behind religion.

The west is hiding their ever expanding corruption and power behind the illusion of democracy.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/25/2022 8:50:55 PM EDT
[#19]
I like Bracken as an author, his books are fun, but this is way off base.  

That’s ok, it takes all kinds, and we have plenty of them around here.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 8:51:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

The Bible….. do you ever pick it up and read it?

Genesis 25:30
And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red pottage; for I am faint: therefore was his name called Edom.

Genesis 36:1
Now these are the generations of Esau, who is Edom.

Genesis 36:9
And these are the generations of Esau the father of the Edomites in mount Seir:

Numbers 20:14
And Moses sent messengers from Kadesh unto the king of Edom, Thus saith thy brother Israel, Thou knowest all the travail that hath befallen us:

Numbers 20:21
Thus Edom refused to give Israel passage through his border: wherefore Israel turned away from him.

Numbers 21:4
And they journeyed from mount Hor by the way of the Red sea, to compass the land of Edom: and the soul of the people was much discouraged because of the way.

THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL DID NOT LEAVE EGYPT AND GO ALL THE WAY UP TO RUSSIA AND TRAVEL BACK DOWN TO THE LAND THEY  WERE PROMISED, ISRAEL.

How do you even come up with such a out there private interpretation of scripture?
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 8:54:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Russia wants a buffer of countries favorable to them between their border and "Western" Europe. It's really that simple. And fuck them for trying to do it.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 9:12:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Russia wants a buffer of countries favorable to them between their border and "Western" Europe. It's really that simple. And fuck them for trying to do it.
View Quote

I mean, Ukraine’s coal, iron, lithium, titanium, natural gas, timber and abundant farmland are pretty nice to have as well…
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 9:17:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Nah, there’s two reasons for war and two only.

The elite A) want to cull the excess population of fighting aged men to protect their positions of power over the population, and B) the most profitable way to liquidate those men is to use them to conquer more land.  

Very simple.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 9:19:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
"The Saker" is 100% pure Russian propaganda.
View Quote
I am sorry sir, but anyone who uses the phrase 'Russian propaganda' has no right to claim to be both intelligent and honest.

For the last 6 years we have been bombarded with Russian Election interference, Russian collusion, Russian dossier, our former President a Russian puppet, and now a Russian spy.  By repeating this nonsense, you are either a useful tool of the apparatus, or a part of it.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 9:20:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/25/2022 9:21:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I am sorry sir, but anyone who uses the phrase 'Russian propaganda' has no right to claim to be both intelligent and honest.

For the last 6 years we have been bombarded with Russian Election interference, Russian collusion, Russian dossier, our former President a Russian puppet, and now a Russian spy.  By repeating this nonsense, you are either a useful tool of the apparatus, or a part of it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"The Saker" is 100% pure Russian propaganda.

It literally has the symbol of the Russian military on the website and says "stop the empire's attack on Russia" or something similar.
Yes, perhaps it's overused....but Russian propaganda still exists, and the OP posted it.
If you can't see it, then you're the definition of a useful idiot.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 9:27:23 PM EDT
[#27]
It is no secret that Russia is presently a more traditional and conservative nation than the USA.  We are going pay the price of the woke-ism and destruction of our traditional family values.  The civilization built by our fathers is crumbling around us.  Russian and China are both far more guarded in allowing the woke filth and contagion into their societies.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 9:28:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 9:29:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
It is no secret that Russia is presently a more traditional and conservative nation than the USA.  We are going pay the price of the woke-ism and destruction of our traditional family values.  The civilization built by our fathers is crumbling around us.  Russian and China are both far more guarded in allowing the woke filth and contagion into their societies.
View Quote

Speaking of propaganda you've been suckered by it.
Check out abortion and std rates in Russia.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 9:30:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

It literally has the symbol of the Russian military on the website and says "stop the empire's attack on Russia" or something similar.
Yes, perhaps it's overused....but Russian propaganda still exists, and the OP posted it.
View Quote

I am sure it still exists.  There are just far more liars in this country falsely spouting about it, than liars in Russia creating it.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 9:31:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The west is hiding their ever expanding corruption and power behind the illusion of democracy.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/25/2022 9:31:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I am sure it still exists.  There are just far more liars in this country falsely spouting about it, than liars in Russia creating it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, you know very little of the Russian propaganda machine.

You need to do more research.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 9:33:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 9:36:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The website is LITERALLY emblazoned with pro-Russia logos.

If you claim to not notice, you are clownishly unintelligent or dishonest.

Or more likely, you choose to drink deep from that trough.
View Quote

Cincinnatus is in a boxing match with a pile of tar.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 9:38:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Do you agree that the site linked in the OP is pro-Russia propaganda?
View Quote

"bUt thEIr BaSEd"   -OP
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 9:39:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Do you agree that the site linked in the OP is pro-Russia propaganda?
View Quote
If your meaning of the word propaganda includes: cnn, msnbc, abc, nbc, cbs.  then I will say yes.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 9:41:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

And the fact that Western Ukraine has been shelling the Donbas for 12 years is okay?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
oh bullshit.

highly Christian to invade your neighbor and slaughter their women and children with indiscriminate artillery fire on civilian areas.

Not that the west has much religious moral high ground to stand on but the corrupt Russian orthodox church is nothing more than a means of controlling the masses. Though most organized religion is just that...

The russians aren't fighting globohomo this was a straight up land grab aggression with a side of genocide. The Christian thing would be to love thy fellow sinner and hope to bring light to their sinful ways not blow them up cause they fags.

And the fact that Western Ukraine has been shelling the Donbas for 12 years is okay?

Considering that Russia invaded and illegally occupied and annexed it, yes.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 9:43:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I guess he's not totally wrong.  Unless more wake up, we and the American way of life as we know it are in deep doo-doo.

We (America & the West) are being rapidly taken over by commie globalists.  Where I diverge is that Russia isn't much better, only that they haven't abandoned God.
View Quote

This with a bit of complexity
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 9:47:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

This.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.
That. Putin doesn't believe in God and Joe Biden doesn't believe in democracy.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 9:50:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

There is a reason why the expression "false dichotomy" starts with the word "false."

Free people will always have disagreements, and free societies will always have Left and Right wing factions. Such is life.

Moscow has a special insight into the Western Left, as it spend the better part of a century funding and fomenting it.

It also has a profound respect for the power of religion and tradition to shape identity and reject Leftist rhetoric, as it found its best effort to propagandize its subjects in the bad old Soviet days undermined repeatedly by conservative social forces which it considered its intellectual and more inferiors.

Well, Moscow still considers said forces its intellectual and moral inferiors but has long ago cast aside the shackles of Marxist-Leninist ideology and embraced the idea of leveraging and exploiting those very conservative social forces forces that once proved so meddling and troublesome. It now effectively plays Western populations like a fiddle, in way it uniquely understands, in order to weaken and undermine its long-hated enemy, the free Western world. It does this by manipulating and leveraging those conservative instincts against the very ideologies it used to (and still does, really) propagate on the Left.

Just as "false dichotomy" is a two word expression requiring an understanding of both halves to understand the whole, so to is "useful idiot."

Link Posted: 8/25/2022 10:01:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Edit:  delayed double tap
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 10:20:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Actually, he described non-orthodox modern Christianity very well.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 10:33:44 PM EDT
[#43]
What a stupid piece written by an utterly stupid person. Anyone that gives it any serious credence somehow manages to be even dumber than the author and should give thanks that breathing is an involuntary body function.

The whole reason we're in a death struggle with the amoral and anti-theist Left in the first place is because Russian funding and covert action since the 1920s has succeeded in weaponizing our Democrat Party and various other hard left internal factions, causing our rot from within. Or did we forget all about this shit?

Larry Grathwohl on Ayers plan for American reeducation camps and the need to kill millions SD)

Where do you think the funding and organizational/leadership training for The Weather Underground and all the other similar domestic movements like the Black Panthers, ELF, ALF, and scores of others came from?

And now they're fracturing the right by getting low information rubes to actually think they're the good guys with horseshit like the linked piece.

I did get a chuckle how he even managed to work "da Joooz!" into it as well.

I used to think Matt Bracken had a pretty good insight into current event, even when some folks here were dogpiling him (and I didn't necessarily agree with his assessments) but, if he actually posted that in sincerity, he loses just about all credibility he had with me.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 10:35:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

There is a reason why the expression "false dichotomy" starts with the word "false."

Free people will always have disagreements, and free societies will always have Left and Right wing factions. Such is life.

Moscow has a special insight into the Western Left, as it spend the better part of a century funding and fomenting it.

It also has a profound respect for the power of religion and tradition to shape identity and reject Leftist rhetoric, as it found its best effort to propagandize its subjects in the bad old Soviet days undermined repeatedly by conservative social forces which it considered its intellectual and more inferiors.

Well, Moscow still considers said forces its intellectual and moral inferiors but has long ago cast aside the shackles of Marxist-Leninist ideology and embraced the idea of leveraging and exploiting those very conservative social forces forces that once proved so meddling and troublesome. It now effectively plays Western populations like a fiddle, in way it uniquely understands, in order to weaken and undermine its long-hated enemy, the free Western world. It does this by manipulating and leveraging those conservative instincts against the very ideologies it used to (and still does, really) propagate on the Left.

Just as "false dichotomy" is a two word expression requiring an understanding of both halves to understand the whole, so to is "useful idiot."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats a lot of words for an incredibly vague point.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 10:40:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Thats a lot of words for an incredibly vague point. Oh and it’s not very accurate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats a lot of words for an incredibly vague point. Oh and it’s not very accurate.

Link Posted: 8/25/2022 10:41:30 PM EDT
[#46]
OP is right but it is only one facet of the slurry of crap churning in Putin's mind. Just like with other tyrants, Putin needs a bunch of excuses to attract as many followers as he can for support. Even Putin's enablers here come up with all kinds of BS to nominate him for sainthood.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 10:41:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

You quoted yourself because the FSB pays per post?
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 10:46:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only when I’m nice to Olga in accounting. The quote is slightly different though.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 10:49:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I guess he's not totally wrong.  Unless more wake up, we and the American way of life as we know it are in deep doo-doo.

We (America & the West) are being rapidly taken over by commie globalists.  Where I diverge is that Russia isn't much better, only that they haven't abandoned God.
View Quote

Let’s just gloss over that 100 year period where they abandoned God lol. God was the only way they could rip themselves from the grip of communism. And God is still co-opted by the state in Russia.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 10:51:52 PM EDT
[#50]
I'm trying to remember the part where Jesus said go genocide your neighbor
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top