Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 32
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:47:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I’m going to be blunt- your wife is already cheating on you, bro.

If there is any doubt, there is no doubt.

Regarding another dude talking to her: First she’ll downplay it, then later get really overly defensive, then she’ll start projecting- accusing you of talking to other women or thinking about leaving her or cheating, then she’ll start twisting that to justify her behavior which she won’t ever fully cop up to.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:47:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:47:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Meh, I just got off a 20 minute phone call with a married friend of mine.

No one died.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where their is smoke...

Well, if OP is making the smoke.

Sorry OP, but time to be an adult. Look at the messages. If she is right, apologize, grow up, and address your insecurity. If you have trust issues, you need to address the internal ones you have OR address the things she is or has done that justifies the lack of trust.

this is just horrible advice, disregard. Men dont contact married women period. and men dont contact married women, just the way it is and all this technology makes it secretive which leads to no good

No one died.

does her husband know?. do you go over to their house and eat?  hav eyou known them a long time OR is it when hes gone? do you send little texts between you? Do you two have YOUR secrets etc. BIG DIFFERENCE
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:47:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:47:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Umm, grow up! Either you can have adult relationships or you can't. Looks like you can't.

When they are "secretive", that is different. You shouldn't have secrets from your spouse. Well, except the cost of guns, but she needs to know that sooner or later.
View Quote

She didn’t delete the messages and she talked about them.  That’s a good sign from her I think.

It’s super easy to delete those and if she was being shady I’ll bet she would have.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:48:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Nevermind
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:48:27 PM EDT
[#7]
If you get home and notice the toilet lid is up threaten out loud to put rounds through the closet door.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:48:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:48:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Not inappropriate.
My wife has male friends she has known for far longer than I have known her.
I don’t have a problem with that.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:49:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Anyone posted the pantries pic yet?
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:50:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I’m going to be blunt- your wife is already cheating on you, bro.

If there is any doubt, there is no doubt.

Regarding another dude talking to her: First she’ll downplay it, then later get really overly defensive, then she’ll start projecting- accusing you of talking to other women or thinking about leaving her or cheating, then she’ll start twisting that to justify her behavior which she won’t ever fully cop up to.
View Quote

BINGO,thats how weasels operate and thats how they play your wife

I once had a woman weasel try some of that on me. I told her i dont  talk/message  other women and told her to stop doing it. she of course played innocent but she found someone else to ruin their marriage. Told my wife immediately what happened and what i did.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:50:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:50:11 PM EDT
[#13]
This guy is simping on your wife.  Kick his ass before your wife starts to like all the attention.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:50:31 PM EDT
[#14]
OP won’t be back. Lol
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:50:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Send a message from her account to go to church for prayer and that the reply is from her husband.  Next time it’s ass kicking time.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:51:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Anyone posted the pantries pic yet?
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:51:09 PM EDT
[#17]
That's a no go dawg. Shit will go sideways fast as most guys don't give a shit if she is married or not. Married to a lot of guys means she won't talk about it and I rail her.

Hope Im wrong
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:51:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:51:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Affairs don't start in the Bedroom.

They start in the Chat Room.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:51:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Ask yourself this. What would she do if the situation were reversed?
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:52:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Social media is cancer.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:53:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

does her husband know?. do you go over to their house and eat?  hav eyou known them a long time OR is it when hes gone? do you send little texts between you? Do you two have YOUR secrets etc. BIG DIFFERENCE
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where their is smoke...

Well, if OP is making the smoke.

Sorry OP, but time to be an adult. Look at the messages. If she is right, apologize, grow up, and address your insecurity. If you have trust issues, you need to address the internal ones you have OR address the things she is or has done that justifies the lack of trust.

this is just horrible advice, disregard. Men dont contact married women period. and men dont contact married women, just the way it is and all this technology makes it secretive which leads to no good

No one died.

I've not been to their house but she moved several states away to him after they got married. I've known her for around 10 years... they've been married 5. We used to go clubbing/drinking a lot back when she still lived in DC before she moved .

But she tells me his opinions on things we talk about. And I have no qualms with talking to her when my partner is in the room.

We do text a lot, but it is mostly bullshit about cats or Korean TV shows.

Nothing inappropriate.

My best friend is a girl as well, we talk a lot too and still go out to dinner alone fairly often. I've taken her to Mexico twice.

My partner trusts me. And I trust her.

When she has to fly across the country for a week for work (which happens at least once a month), or goes on a hunting trip without me, I don't lose any sleep.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:53:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
He likely likes your wife but don't be too hard on her just yet for her replying to him.  

It can be easy to get down that road a little bit without realizing it.

Sounds like this just happened and not too much went on.

If you talk to your wife and she still messages the guy then I would say that's not good.

View Quote
That's where I'm at.

Ask her what she'd think about you having private conversations with "some woman" and what she'd expect you to do if it started.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:53:42 PM EDT
[#24]
If he just talked to her once in a while it wouldn't raise an eyebrow, but if he's liking and commenting on everything she posts, it's a safe assumption that he's trying to get it in.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:53:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Next thing you know, she'll be showing off her ankles!
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:53:48 PM EDT
[#26]

That is a nice pantry!
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:53:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:55:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Dude is up to no good, not saying the Mrs is, maybe she's just naive/nice
View Quote

Agreed. It's one thing for old friends to catch up. It's different when he's trying to become a friend.

The wife might not have mentioned it because she hasn't given the conversation any thought.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:55:11 PM EDT
[#29]
code words:  "prayer request" = "booty call"
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:55:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Your wife is going to fuck him

She will start calling him a friend and she will say "What, I cant have friends?"

Good luck but its over
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:55:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Check her underwear drawer. Any new sexy underwear you haven't enjoyed yet? Lol
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:56:23 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm a firm believer that men and women are unable to be "just friends".. Maybe the woman is serious when she says friends only but the dude is simply just waiting his turn, almost always..

But yeah it's a no for me
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:57:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:57:51 PM EDT
[#34]
For the life of me, I’ll never understand why a man would let his woman have access to finances, transportation methods or means of communication.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:57:52 PM EDT
[#35]
He's either wanting to or already banging your wife.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:57:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Man, Facebook.  That shit ruins marriages I hear.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:58:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
No, not ok. She needs to shut that down.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:58:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I mean, we're ALL gonna die.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one died.

Yet.....

I mean, we're ALL gonna die.

Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:58:50 PM EDT
[#39]
This is why you marry 300+ pounders. Your risk quotient on these things are drastically reduced.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:59:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I'm a firm believer that men and women are unable to be "just friends".. Maybe the woman is serious when she says friends only but the dude is simply just waiting his turn, almost always..

View Quote

I have several female friends. Some I've met at work.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:59:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
They can be. Life has taught me that many people in general, men and women, don't care about being unfaithful though. They only care about getting caught.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:59:57 PM EDT
[#42]
see this is how it can go

her, well mr chat said i looked great, John never says those things. Mr chat seems to really understand me, wish John was more like that. Mr Chat makes me feel young again, John makes me feel old. Etc etc

Now all this is going on on her head and you have no idea because "you trust her" or its no big deal.Then one day you two have a fight, guess where shes heading first? To MR CHAT who makes her feel hot,understood and young again..

Nip this shit in the bud regardless of who gets pissed about it
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:59:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Dude is up to no good, not saying the Mrs is, maybe she's just naive/nice
View Quote
This was my first impression too.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 4:00:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Well put. I think it could be 100% innocent on the wife's part.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He likely likes your wife but don't be too hard on her just yet for her replying to him.  

It can be easy to get down that road a little bit without realizing it.

Sounds like this just happened and not too much went on.

If you talk to your wife and she still messages the guy then I would say that's not good.

Well put. I think it could be 100% innocent on the wife's part.

All of this ^
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 4:00:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Are you married and spend time alone with the girl friend?
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 4:00:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
My wife is addicted to the online "words with friends" app. Literally every single day she's got dudes hitting on her. It's not a big deal.
View Quote
Funny you mention WWF

My first wife cheated on me with an ex she connected with on FB and WWF
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 4:00:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Next thread by OP will be an ARFCurse one.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 4:00:47 PM EDT
[#48]
This is how I figured out my wife (now x-wife) was having an affair....

Where there is smoke, there is fire in a cheap motel.

Accountant
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 4:01:08 PM EDT
[#49]
There is a huge difference between a family friend, or a decades old friend of the wife, or something similar vs. a delivery driver that delivered to her work, that is messaging her on FaceBook.

As others have mentioned, he's a little too interested.  There is also a component of "Is this normal behavior?"  I.e., does she have many other guy friends, that you have interacted with and been just fine (meaning it being a normal thing.)  Vs. suddenly she's into making male friends.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 4:01:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Needs a poll:  Men, how many women are you currently Private Messaging that you aren't trying to sleep with?
Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top