User Panel

Page / 14
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 12:25:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 12:26:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just finished the blog. It sounds like more victim mentality shit which is typical of the dudes involved in the "red pill" type of conversations I've seen online. These fags consider themselves to be alpha males yet they continuously dwell on how they think women are shitting on them, or they dwell on the behavior of hoodrat bitches. That is not alpha behavior.
View Quote

Since my post many pages back went unanswered (as in WTF is all this red pill stuff) I've read more of Reddit than I ever wanted...and this connects right back to the thread about men who have given up on sex.  Too many are simply trying to figure out why they are the way they are and find it easy to blame women.  Some have issues and anyone focusing on what is "alpha" vs. "beta" and not just pretending to care about that on the Internet are very self conscious and I would guess have confidence issues.  They need to talk to someone and do some inner reflecting and not worry about how alpha they are.

There's a lot in play in both of these threads; lost souls who found out life sucks and humans even of the opposite sex can be evil, those with disorders and development issues, those who simply found everyone else wrong for their unusual behavior.  Trust me, I speak from experience, go talk to someone and look inward not outward for the problems and even solutions.  Do that first before you come up with a scheme of red vs blue pills.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 12:30:09 PM EDT
[#3]
The thing is, men have always done this too. Look at the "hot chicks with schmendricks" phenomenon.

Also reference our fairly frequent "why won't hot chicks go out with me (even though I'm a corpulent windbag)?" Threads we get"

I know confirmation bias will not let this post go over well, but whatevs.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 12:36:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm kind of wondering when these people will realize that everyone is different and there's only ever one common denominator for your life experiences..... and that's YOU.   So guess what, if you end up with shitty men or women on a consistent basis, the common denominator isn't men or women in general, it's you.   I know that's hard to swallow, but if you put more value on whether she does or not than on her compatible personality, you're in for a world of long term disappointment.

Judging everyone from a sex based on your very small sample size of 1 is retarded.  Then again, that's the same person making shitty choice after shitty choice and blaming it via massive generalization on a group of people, most of whom they will never meet.  So yeah, not that big of surprise, there.

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result."
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 12:43:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Reddit, isn't that  a neckbeard haven where guys all worry about "alphaness" yes ?  so I don't need to read it to know its probably wrong.
View Quote

I quite 2 paragraphs into the article and, as u closed the tab, thought it would be entertaining to see a bio and pic of the author.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 12:43:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

The fuck is SMV?
View Quote
It's the 1-10 rating scale, with Melania Trump being a 10 and Hillary a -87.

Link Posted: 10/3/2016 12:49:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The fuck is SMV?

There are no 10s because there are no perfect human beings.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 12:57:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You're completely missing the point. There is no value as it can be measured to be the same by all people. There is only subjective value. If Danny Trejo were this way he might be incompatible to me, and super compatible to Sally. It doesn't matter what area. Your dope dealer may be Sharee's cup of tea but repulsive to Deontrea.

SMV does not exist. You're being sold a lie.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The red pill stuff is straight forward with no sugar coating. That alone scares a lot of men who aren't doing so well in life in general and women who know how the cards are dealt out in the real world. Any woman so says she isn't interested in a man who is successful, has good social skills, and is healthy (fit and in shape) is lying, period. They are hard wired to be attracted the best male they can get just like we are attracted to signs of female fertility.

The very concept of "best man" is weird. It's not like we can all agree on who the "best man" is. You look for the best man and woman for you. I like Sam Elliot, she likes Justin Bieber. I chase a carpenter, she chases an accountant. We're going to 'rate' men differently. I assume you guys are the same. I'm not going to pass up a super compatible, relatively broke, Danny Trejo lookalike because I can get a handsome lawyer, that's nice but has nothing in common with me, just because the majority of women would say the Lawyer is waaaayyyy better.

It just seems so weird to pretend there's a KBB of SMV, and that lovers stick to that and that it's some kind of competition. 'I got an orthodontist with a sixpack, you got a park ranger 10 years your senior, you lose!". So bizarre.

Yes, no two minds are alike but at the end of the day women go for what they perceive as the best man possible for them. In a low income area that man could be the local dope dealer with the suv sitting on 22 inch wheels. His target audience will vastly differ from that of a high smv man living in the suburbs making a legit living. What if that danny trejo lookalike was weak, effeminate, and had poor social skills? Would you still view him as compatible?

You're completely missing the point. There is no value as it can be measured to be the same by all people. There is only subjective value. If Danny Trejo were this way he might be incompatible to me, and super compatible to Sally. It doesn't matter what area. Your dope dealer may be Sharee's cup of tea but repulsive to Deontrea.

SMV does not exist. You're being sold a lie.

I wish I could agree with you, but I'm seeing it out there every single day with my own two eyes.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 1:01:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Well there you have it. Biology doesn't predispose the different sexes to different behaviors. It must be all societal based conditioning. All nurture no nature...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why do women jump into these threads and defend one another vs attacking the women that behave in ways that give you a bad name?

It seems more logical to address the problem children vs defending the exceptions...unless the exceptions aren't that exceptional.  

Just an observation.

I reject the notion that women are "bad" for behaving the way biology made them.

I reject the notion that women or men, as a group, are made to behave in any particular way by biology.  I have seen many cases of intra-gender variance exceeding inter-gender variance.  

Well there you have it. Biology doesn't predispose the different sexes to different behaviors. It must be all societal based conditioning. All nurture no nature...

I think individuals may be, probably are, genetically predisposed to certain behaviors, but I don't believe all individuals of one gender will necessarily exhibit any particular behavioral trait.  Why would I when my half century of observing men has shown me that men vary greatly in their behavior, as do women?

I can understand why you would choose to feel differently though.

Link Posted: 10/3/2016 1:11:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

There are no 10s because there are no perfect human beings Bobby Bare said so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The fuck is SMV?

There are no 10s because there are no perfect human beings Bobby Bare said so.

FIFY

Link Posted: 10/3/2016 1:25:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Your statement is not in contradiction to hers.  Biology does predispose the different sexes toward different behaviors, but it doesn't dictate them.  Guys want to fuck tons of women, but the majority suppress that impulse when required to do so.  I'd argue that modern dating and marriage situation represents evolutionarily unnatural behavior for women, as unrealistic as any Disney princess ideal.  Everyone who's part of it will claim to be liberated and enjoying it, but the rate of medication for depression and anxiety is through the roof.  One psychologist whose book I read wrote that among teenage girls, she considers depression to be an STD.
View Quote

It's unnatural in the sense that it's never happened before.  

1) The right to vote ~ 1919/20
2) Entering the workplace ~ 1940's
3) Reliable birth control giving rise to sexual revolution ~ 1960's

Those are dramatic changes for a society to absorb within a generation of each other.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 1:35:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Potent beverages clouds their ability to do math. And see.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guys will bang up and downs.   Even low numbers.

Girls will bang up.  Very rarely have I seen girls bang lower numbers.

Potent beverages clouds their ability to do math. And see.

Woman Math =/= Man Math

Women will happily "bang lower" if that guy knows how to mess with their heads

Just like guys will "bang lower" if they are horny and think they can get away with it. Hopefully nobody'll ever find out I fucked the fat chick at the bar etc and if they do I'll blame it on being drunk, pray to God she doesn't get pregnant etc.................................
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 1:41:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Gobs of women find guys, get married, and live happily ever after.  They mostly do this in their early twenties.

The "good women" self-select out of the larger dating pool.

Women who have reached ~30 years old without any long term relationships are likely to give these results.

Link Posted: 10/3/2016 1:47:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Those are dramatic changes for a society to absorb within a generation of each other.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Your statement is not in contradiction to hers.  Biology does predispose the different sexes toward different behaviors, but it doesn't dictate them.  Guys want to fuck tons of women, but the majority suppress that impulse when required to do so.  I'd argue that modern dating and marriage situation represents evolutionarily unnatural behavior for women, as unrealistic as any Disney princess ideal.  Everyone who's part of it will claim to be liberated and enjoying it, but the rate of medication for depression and anxiety is through the roof.  One psychologist whose book I read wrote that among teenage girls, she considers depression to be an STD.

Agreed.  My theorem is that all of civilization is predicated upon repressing the female libido, Look at religious and other moral teaching throughout time.  Yes, there are rules for men, but there are more rules, more strictly enforced for women.  It's not for reasons of unfairness, although that may be the outcome.  It's for reasons of the survival of that culture.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 1:49:03 PM EDT
[#15]
AND child support=paycheck for sluttymom.

Married on not.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 1:49:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Gobs of women find guys, get married, and live happily ever after.  They mostly do this in their early twenties.

The "good women" self-select out of the larger dating pool.

Women who have reached ~30 years old without any long term relationships are likely to give these results.

View Quote

Yep, stay away from the ones that have been married twice before age 30....

Link Posted: 10/3/2016 1:49:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's the heart of "game"

If a man rejects, ignores or insults a woman, he must, obviously be of higher SMV than she is.  because if he wasn't, he would be kissing her ass.

So she must, therefore, be attracted to him because his SMV is higher than hers.

simple, and it obviously works.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 1:53:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

If a man rejects, ignores or insults a woman, he must, obviously be of higher SMV than she is.  because if he wasn't, he would be kissing her ass.

So she must, therefore, be attracted to him because his SMV is higher than hers.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Truth
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 1:57:43 PM EDT
[#19]
I think this man just hit the nail on the head, there are still good woman out there that are not stuck up like the one from the article but they are few and far between and usually already in relationships...... wait for it.... because they know what they want and went out and got it
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 1:59:15 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Someone else described the same thing.  

Societal programing plays a large role in this.  The whole feminist movement discredits the male and on the promise of "Go girl!" or "Girl Power!" a woman is told she can have everything she wants.  Then around 35-40 she figures out she's been duped, used and can't compete against her younger siblings.  Oh well. Becomes a lesbian with other 40's alpha widows

View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 2:13:25 PM EDT
[#21]
This chart pretty much explains the redpill stuff.

Link Posted: 10/3/2016 2:33:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Impossible, going on that - you're telling me that when you have women with 10,000 instagram followers who tell her daily how beautiful she is... that she's not into any of them?
You're saying that she wouldn't date any of them, unless they are crazy attractive (out of her league) and additionally don't immediately tell her how attractive she is?
There is no such thing as game at all, what you're suggesting is impossible, even for a computer.

Christ, next thing you're going to say is that women tend to pre-select men who they would be interested in.
What after that, that the best steps for a guy to be attractive is to "Be somebody, do something, and achieve." vs reading "top 10 things women like to hear!" lists on FB?
Lies.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 2:34:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unless her friends think you two should date, hook up, or whatever. Rejecting her as undesirable or unworthy will bring about their wrath and they'll work overtime to make sure everyone in your life knows your SMV is zero.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 2:37:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Anyway, we split for 8 months and she went out with several guys who "Owned the room.".  

She's back. Like I told her, those guys who OTR are world class douchebags.
View Quote

I like giving those guys the "Spock" eyebrow.        Nothing shuts down a Jersey Shore wannabe like realizing some other dude knows your game, won't play your game, and finds you slightly less annoying (and amusing) than a SpongeBob rerun.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 2:39:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Unless her friends think you two should date, hook up, or whatever. Rejecting her as undesirable or unworthy will bring about their wrath and they'll work overtime to make sure everyone in your life knows your SMV is zero.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's one theory.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 2:48:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure does. For some. There will always be insecure women with low self esteem who are easily manipulated by games like that. They aren't women I'd want my son having anything to do with, but others may see things differently, as is their choice. There were a couple guys who thought they could insult, threaten, and manipulate their way into my pants. It was hurtful but ultimately very unsuccessful. Others' mileage may vary.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 2:54:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I like giving those guys the "Spock" eyebrow.        Nothing shuts down a Jersey Shore wannabe like realizing some other dude knows your game, won't play your game, and finds you slightly less annoying (and amusing) than a SpongeBob rerun.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyway, we split for 8 months and she went out with several guys who "Owned the room.".  

You are talking about faking it. Not the real thing. You shouldn't fake it. The quarterback owns the room (field), the CEO, the pilot, The gang leader, the bands lead singer, the major league pitcher, the NBA star...

thats owning the room.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 3:21:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Truth
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Truth

My SMV is off the charts, but I struggle with women because it's at a level which is associated a DCR.  Because women prefer the low hanging fruit these days, the single digit SMV males are generally used behind the scenes for sexual pleasure due to their easy access and no-strings attached. A woman's natural tendency is to lock down a higher SMV male, so these are avoided from the ages of 12-35.

I've personally witnessed myself and hundreds of friends be sexually friend zoned because the woman was interested or liked us, due to a higher SMV, however the low valued SMV males were used while the current relationship was analyzed  for male requirements for progression. Once all variables were met, the process progressed, and the woman accepted the male for a DCR, the low value males were generally used less frequently while the emotional fix was supplied by the higher SMV male via a deep commitment relationship.

As I have stepped back from the dating world, my friends that have settled down with those partners, I notice their partners have increased their usage with the lower SMV males. The higher SMV males were delegatead as the emotional supply, and the lower non-DCR males were delegated as the physical supply.

In summary, women are polar sexually to males who live in their moms basement, have no career or car, and advertise it. This is because the effort for a high SMV male is higher than a lower SMV male, when the supply is high, and the demand is low. As women age, the axis are reversed, because the sipply is low, and the demand to get into a DCR is high.

So basically, if a woman is not looking to get married at that moment, she's going to fuck everybody but you. Even if she is fat.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 3:24:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You are talking about faking it. Not the real thing. You shouldn't fake it. The quarterback owns the room (field), the CEO, the pilot, The gang leader, the bands lead singer, the major league pitcher, the NBA star...

thats owning the room.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

thats owning the room.

What does that even mean?

Say two guys are out on dinner dates with their respective women. How does one "own the room" while the other doesn't?
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 3:24:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The fallacy in this whole discussion is that life is not all about "banging" people. Not even close.

The shallowness here is unbelievable. Where are the people with substance?
View Quote

It's actually at the core of animal psychology to maximize reproductive success.

This is spot on.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 3:26:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Sure does. For some. There will always be insecure women with low self esteem who are easily manipulated by games like that. They aren't women I'd want my son having anything to do with, but others may see things differently, as is their choice. There were a couple guys who thought they could insult, threaten, and manipulate their way into my pants. It was hurtful but ultimately very unsuccessful. Others' mileage may vary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

wouldn't work on a nice girl.

but society doesn't really value those much anymore.

whats the nice girl equivalent of sex in the city or ally mcbeal?
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 3:38:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

That's one theory.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's one theory.

It happened to me. Apparently I was supposed to want the 300lb balding redhead with a face that looked like a marshmallow that started to melt while being beaten with a hammer. The look of horror on my face wasn't enough. They wanted a detailed explanation as to WHY I didn't want to date her.

Note to self: when cornered for not playing along, fake a case of the shits instead. You'll live it down faster.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 3:40:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It happened to me. Apparently I was supposed to want the 300lb balding redhead with a face that looked like a marshmallow that started to melt while being beaten with a hammer. The look of horror on my face wasn't enough. They wanted a detailed explanation as to WHY I didn't want to date her.

Note to self: when cornered for not playing along, fake a case of the shits instead. You'll live it down faster.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's one theory.

that awkward moment when a woman realizes looks matter more to men than to women.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 3:43:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Thank God I'm not single...
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 3:57:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Wow.  I've read about 15 replies and some of you are absolutely delusional.  You're not super desirable, and you're not some great catch.  You are single for a reason, and the reason probably lies with you, not them.  SMV, etc., is a farce, and part of the reason you suck at finding a spouse/SO is because you believe that shit.

Reality check over.  You can go back to your own little world now.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 4:05:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Say two guys are out on dinner dates with their respective women. How does one "own the room" while the other doesn't?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

thats owning the room.

One takes her to a restaurant where the staff knows and loves him. The other tries a new place, a little more upscale than he's used to and his body language is uncomfortable because of it.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 4:07:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Thank God I'm not single...
View Quote

It's no wonder they say 60% of college students suffer from a mental disorder...
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 5:34:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Wow.  I've read about 15 replies and some of you are absolutely delusional.  You're not super desirable, and you're not some great catch.  You are single for a reason, and the reason probably lies with you, not them.  SMV, etc., is a farce, and part of the reason you suck at finding a spouse/SO is because you believe that shit.

View Quote

I think that's the point. Women are passing up good in favor of perfect, which banged them once and will never be back.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 5:45:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh. TV is all about entertainment and drama. Nice girls (and guys, for that matter) don't generate drama, thus the entertainment value is fairly low. Why would a TV station air a show that isn't going to rate well? Why would a producer produce one, or a financer finance one?

Although I will say Anne of Green Gables is supposed to be getting a makeover, and I, for one, am interested in seeing how that turns out.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 5:59:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I think that's the point. Women are passing up good in favor of perfect, which banged them once and will never be back.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And men are passing over Ms. Right in favor of as many Ms. Right for a Nights as they can bag, banking on the fact that Ms. Right will bide her time and wait for them to be ready for her.

According to the math thrown down here (not that I necessarily subscribe to it, but what the hell), only 20% of women are worth marrying. And men seem to be doing the exact opposite of what y'all say women are doing. If women are chasing the top 10% of men, men are busy playing playing fast and loose with the 80% and hoping the decent 20% wait for them to be done. That's not how that works. That's not how any of that works. The 20% aren't interested in sloppy leftovers who got tired of chasing fast and easy.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 6:08:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

"The Playboy Bunny Orclette springs at you with fur lined manacles - what do you do?"

"I throw a +3 Hitachi Wand of Joy at her to distract her, and attempt to flee."

"Make a saving throw against your agility score ...."
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/3/2016 6:15:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Getting killed by Priss wouldn't be so bad. I mean damn! Those legs!!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
When the Japs perfect the "Bimbobot 2000".
The women who believe they are all that...

Will realize what has always been the truth.

Sexbots will change the evolution of mankind. A truer, fairer existence for all. No more leverage games. True social justice.

Now the followup sexbot spontaneous on demand out in public gladiator games will rock! But then the AI revolution against the organics will spell the doom of humanity.

It's gonna rock!

http://oxfamblogs.org/fp2p/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/replicants.jpg

Getting killed by Priss wouldn't be so bad. I mean damn! Those legs!!!!

Not sure if the pix are GD complaint so
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 6:19:35 PM EDT
[#43]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So where does
Fake tits
Spanx
8" heels
Dyed hair

Fit into all of his?

https://youtu.be/pIihFLDSpxU

8 pages and no Lana I like my girls a little bit crazy refences
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 6:23:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The fuck is SMV?

Do you even Alexandria Daddario, bro?
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 6:39:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Ever see a large, not so attractive man walk through a mall with a decent or better looking woman who looks happy?  Here is how to leave the basement and be that guy.

1.  Actually, genuinely care about whatever woman you are with as a human being.  Other than being the right thing to do, if she notices, she may recommend you to someone else - a friend, a relative, a coworker. - if you don't end up being her cup of tea.  Women NETWORK!  If she doesn't notice, another woman might.  Don't know what to say to her?  ASK HER ABOUT HERSELF!!!  You will get an earful and she will think you are fascinating, even if you do not get a word in edgewise.

2.  Have a life.  Have something going on.  Situation needs to be - "I have a good life - it would be nice to share it with someone" - NOT "I am desperately miserable and need you".

3.  Sex happens 98% in the mind.  Don't be an idiot.  Don't only care about Japanese anime, video games,  or football.   Have some interests and know something about them.  Find her interests and know something about them, or learn them.  Doesn't mean be a door mat and agree with her on everything, but be able to politely articulate why you disagree.

4.  Always be closing.  If you never ask, the answer is always no.  Go to places OTHER THAN BARS!  Libraries host various monthly meetings for hobbies or interests.  Get involved in a political party.   Go to the church of your choice.  Join a civic organization.  Work for a charitable cause as a volunteer.  If you fish on the bottom with chicken livers, you are gonna catch catfish. If you look for women in a bar, you are going to find women who drink, sometimes a lot, and hook up with guys in bars.  Go other places, establish who you are, and let the nice married gals fix you up with their friends and relations, once they have a pretty good idea you don't have a crawl space full of dead hookers.

5.  Follow Sam Kineson's sexual advice. Make sure she can't see certain parts of your anatomy until after she has had a certain special something twice.  And lick the alphabet.  Bonus points for cursive and capital T.

6. Don't cheat on her.

EDIT to add - I'm not sure why, but confidence seems to be the biggest turn-on for women.   That and already having a girlfriend or wife.  Seems contra-intuitive, but it is so.  Sure, if the dude has money or looks, or both that helps.  It also makes him confident as hell.  That might be what the ladies really find attractive.

I know this all sounds crazy, but it works.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 6:47:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Ever see a large, not so attractive man walk through a mall with a decent or better looking woman who looks happy?  Here is how to leave the basement and be that guy.

1.  Actually, genuinely care about whatever woman you are with as a human being.  Other than being the right thing to do, if she notices, she may recommend you to someone else - a friend, a relative, a coworker. - if you don't end up being her cup of tea.  Women NETWORK!  If she doesn't notice, another woman might.  Don't know what to say to her?  ASK HER ABOUT HERSELF!!!  You will get an earful and she will think you are fascinating, even if you do not get a word in edgewise.

2.  Have a life.  Have something going on.  Situation needs to be - "I have a good life - it would be nice to share it with someone" - NOT "I am desperately miserable and need you".

3.  Sex happens 98% in the mind.  Don't be an idiot.  Don't only care about Japanese anime, video games,  or football.   Have some interests and know something about them.  Find her interests and know something about them, or learn them.  Doesn't mean be a door mat and agree with her on everything, but be able to politely articulate why you disagree.

4.  Always be closing.  If you never ask, the answer is always no.  Go to places OTHER THAN BARS!  Libraries host various monthly meetings for hobbies or interests.  Get involved in a political party.   Go to the church of your choice.  Join a civic organization.  Work for a charitable cause as a volunteer.  If you fish on the bottom with chicken livers, you are gonna catch catfish. If you look for women in a bar, you are going to find women who drink, sometimes a lot, and hook up with guys in bars.  Go other places, establish who you are, and let the nice married gals fix you up with their friends and relations, once they have a pretty good idea you don't have a crawl space full of dead hookers.

5.  Follow Sam Kineson's sexual advice. Make sure she can't see certain parts of your anatomy until after she has had a certain special something twice.  And lick the alphabet.  Bonus points for cursive and capital T.

6. Don't cheat on her.

EDIT to add - I'm not sure why, but confidence seems to be the biggest turn-on for women.   That and already having a girlfriend or wife.  Seems contra-intuitive, but it is so.  Sure, if the dude has money or looks, or both that helps.  It also makes him confident as hell.  That might be what the ladies really find attractive.

View Quote

None it it's crazy or contradictory to the OP. Redpill recommends much of the same.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 6:48:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

6. Don't cheat on her.

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/3/2016 6:51:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I'm kind of wondering when these people will realize that everyone is different and there's only ever one common denominator for your life experiences..... and that's YOU.   So guess what, if you end up with shitty men or women on a consistent basis, the common denominator isn't men or women in general, it's you.   I know that's hard to swallow, but if you put more value on whether she does or not than on her compatible personality, you're in for a world of long term disappointment.

Judging everyone from a sex based on your very small sample size of 1 is retarded.  Then again, that's the same person making shitty choice after shitty choice and blaming it via massive generalization on a group of people, most of whom they will never meet.  So yeah, not that big of surprise, there.

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result."
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 7:26:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Ok. I'm here.

Is this where I get on the martyr complex train?
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 7:48:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Not generally true but pretty damn common.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top