BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 7:46:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If you not trolling you and you get a kitten YOU HAVE TO GET TWO OF THEM so they beat the shit out of each other and NOT YOUR HOUSE.  That is the secret to life.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 7:52:18 PM EDT
[#2]
FA RA RA RA RA, RA RA RA RAAAAA!
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 7:56:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I'm sorry.

Black cats really are the best. I've got the big goofy bombay and a tux... both awesome buddies.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/138374/20160226-003546-136178.jpg

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/138374/20161101-100124-136403.jpg
View Quote
I almost didn't pick this kitty,  I am glad I did.  He is an absolute character.  
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 7:59:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Yes, dooo it, get two. Make one a black kitty. I had my little Chica for 11 years. She was by far the most wonderful little creature I have met. Bombay cats are wonderful.
View Quote
Black Cats FTW...unless a random cat stumbled my way I'd only adopt black ones.  People and their stupid superstitions.
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 7:59:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 7:59:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Next kitty will be an all black rescue.

There is something about black cats... The soul of a panther lives in a Bombay.

Link Posted: 12/20/2018 8:02:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Bought a case of Gatorade and look what I got inside
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 8:05:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Last one. This is my little retard. Not sure what to think about her most of the time.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 8:20:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Keep your camera ready at all times during Christmas.

Link Posted: 12/20/2018 8:58:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 9:54:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
What is with you all allowing your cats to destroy Christmas trees?

My cat touched an ornament on the tree once this year, I yelled "cat, knock it off" and he hasn't touched the tree again.
View Quote
I sleep at night and have to leave the house for work. Plenty of time for mischief.

I NEVER allow my cat on the kitchen counters either but the paw prints across my stove says he breaks the rules when I'm not looking
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 10:13:03 PM EDT
[#12]
They only cost a dime a dozen.
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 10:14:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 10:28:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Spend the extra $20 and get him a nice Irish girl.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 10:38:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 12:33:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Our cats don't bother the tree - but the tom OPENS doors.  FW_wife & I have to lock the bedroom door @ night - and when we're gone to keep him from coming in.  Sliding doors, folding doors, anything that doesn't have a lock he'll open.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 4:47:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I sleep at night and have to leave the house for work. Plenty of time for mischief.

I NEVER allow my cat on the kitchen counters either but the paw prints across my stove says he breaks the rules when I'm not looking
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My cat touched an ornament on the tree once this year, I yelled "cat, knock it off" and he hasn't touched the tree again.

Got a new black kitten a couple years ago, and as soon as I put up the tree he was in it dicking around with ornaments.  We were punishing him with a nerf gun at the time, so I shot him.  Unfortunately, I forgot that he had just had a hernia repair/neutering, and the nerf dart hit him right in the ~4 day old wound.  No actual damage to him, but he got of that tree like his ass was on fire, and never touched it again.

My veterinarian girlfriend was all "quick shoot him and get him away from the ornaments"...Then she was pissed "Why did you shoot him in his incision".  The next phase of the argument was me trying to explain that a $8 nerf revolver does not shoot well enough to aim at specific parts of a cat from 15 feet away , while she argued that "you shoot things from HUNDREDS OF YARDS AWAY you had to hit his wound on PURPOSE"

Little shit stays out of the tree thou.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 4:54:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Got a new black kitten a couple years ago, and as soon as I put up the tree he was in it dicking around with ornaments.  We were punishing him with a nerf gun at the time, so I shot him.  Unfortunately, I forgot that he had just had a hernia repair/neutering, and the nerf dart hit him right in the ~4 day old wound.  No actual damage to him, but he got of that tree like his ass was on fire, and never touched it again.

My veterinarian girlfriend was all "quick shoot him and get him away from the ornaments"...Then she was pissed "Why did you shoot him in his incision".  The next phase of the argument was me trying to explain that a $8 nerf revolver does not shoot well enough to aim at specific parts of a cat from 15 feet away , while she argued that "you shoot things from HUNDREDS OF YARDS AWAY you had to hit his wound on PURPOSE"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Poor guy, but
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 5:00:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Poted By beitodesstrafe:
Poor guy, but
View All Quotes
Originally Poted By beitodesstrafe:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Poor guy, but
LOL, just found a picture of him next to the nerf gun in question:

Link Posted: 12/21/2018 5:18:58 PM EDT
[#20]
cats are the best gift
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 5:23:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I almost didn't pick this kitty,  I am glad I did.  He is an absolute character.  
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4562/37973108305_d11fe64d0e_h.jpg
View Quote
black cat was my 1st cat ( found on side of rural road 10-12week old at the time

Now 3 years later

Attachment Attached File

Quoted:
Next kitty will be an all black rescue.

There is something about black cats... The soul of a panther lives in a Bombay.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b7/6b/cf/b76bcfbb4a9dc8307f2b60b4fb5a4176.jpg
View Quote
angry panther

Attachment Attached File

I cloned your cats

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 6:56:13 PM EDT
[#22]
I feel like all of arfcom has had a black cat, an orange cat, and a black and white fluffy cat based on the pics.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 7:04:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
My son wants a guinea pig.
View Quote
racist
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 7:44:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Most Maine Coons are awesome but there are some that are not.  I have one that is only friendly when he is being fed and otherwise will not interact with anyone other than the other cat.
View Quote
Tried catnip?
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 7:52:22 PM EDT
[#25]
This is now a mini-panther thread.

I love my mini-panther, and he loves me... except when I math.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 9:33:21 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I feel like all of arfcom has had a black cat, an orange cat, and a black and white fluffy cat based on the pics.
View Quote
It's true, but mustache cat is best cat.

Link Posted: 12/22/2018 12:48:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Attachment Attached File

Last year.
Attachment Attached File

This year.
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 1:14:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
My current cat is 12 and he has never cared about the tree , the 2 before him did not either

only animal that I have ever had destroy a tree was an iguana , little cousins left his cage open after playing with him one year , he was about 6' so tree fell over when he climbed up it
Link Posted: 12/23/2018 2:21:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:  My current cat is 12 and he has never cared about the tree , the 2 before him did not either

only animal that I have ever had destroy a tree was an iguana , little cousins left his cage open after playing with him one year , he was about 6' so tree fell over when he climbed up it
View Quote
@sample - how big is this iguana you're giving the Sinister?  I'm not feeding a 6' iguana, wait...  Do iguanas like cats?  
Link Posted: 12/23/2018 2:24:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4562/37973108305_d11fe64d0e_h.jpg
View Quote
Black cats FTW!

My first came home in 2003, and I lost her in 2017.  Wife followed 2 black kittens from PetSmart to a local Cat Cafe, they were sponsored by the Charleston Animal Society.  Needless to say, we have 2 black kitties, have had them since July 2017.  We also have one non-black kitty who is also sweet as can be.
Link Posted: 12/23/2018 2:24:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Remember, OP....

Cats are opposable thumbs away from ruling the world.  They have already managed to take over the internet.
Link Posted: 12/23/2018 2:41:10 PM EDT
[#32]
LOL
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top