Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 14
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 6:16:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Usually when you quote someone you don’t change what they said.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

“The left would have just loved for all of the conservatives in the military to have stood up and put targets on their backs for refusing orders to round up a bunch of useless conspiracy theorists, and put them on train cars.”

Don’t fool yourself.

Usually when you quote someone you don’t change what they said.

I didn't change your post in the quote.

Anyway, I'm out. OP got what he wanted.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 6:19:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Its as much "trolling" as if we had a long time member working at Area 51 post a bunch of pictures and say "Yeah guys, there's no aliens here.   Just cool airplanes."   And then half the board called him a nazi working with the reptilians or something.

We've had people speculate about Jan 6th and the military's involvement... and when someone who was actually there posts up pictures and describes from his pov what actually happened half the people lose their fucking minds.  How DARE he give an account of what actually happened?   This board doesn't want actual first hand accounts... it wants its fantasy wank narrative.

Nowhere did OP describe a use of force or deprivation of rights of anyone there.   And yet we get not only specific ire directed at the OP with some pretty fuckin vile insinuations or outright accusations... but a blanket condemnation of the entire military.   For the assumption of what the unhinged think he WOULD have done if ordered to.  Even though he wasn't.   On the basis of "Well he had bullets!"  

This thread is a great example of how far AR15.com has fallen.   Seriously... what the actual fuck happened to this place?   I don't recall it being this utterly toxic even five years ago.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just realized we banned Rogueboss for making threads about coolers and posting about junk food, yet this thread isn't considered trolling. ??

Its as much "trolling" as if we had a long time member working at Area 51 post a bunch of pictures and say "Yeah guys, there's no aliens here.   Just cool airplanes."   And then half the board called him a nazi working with the reptilians or something.

We've had people speculate about Jan 6th and the military's involvement... and when someone who was actually there posts up pictures and describes from his pov what actually happened half the people lose their fucking minds.  How DARE he give an account of what actually happened?   This board doesn't want actual first hand accounts... it wants its fantasy wank narrative.

Nowhere did OP describe a use of force or deprivation of rights of anyone there.   And yet we get not only specific ire directed at the OP with some pretty fuckin vile insinuations or outright accusations... but a blanket condemnation of the entire military.   For the assumption of what the unhinged think he WOULD have done if ordered to.  Even though he wasn't.   On the basis of "Well he had bullets!"  

This thread is a great example of how far AR15.com has fallen.   Seriously... what the actual fuck happened to this place?   I don't recall it being this utterly toxic even five years ago.

Trust in our Government
Trust in our Military
Trust in our Media
Trust in our Neighbor
Trust in our Family
Trust in our strangers on arfcom

Has all changed a lot in the last five years
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 6:30:20 PM EDT
[#3]
This is a sad and disgusting thread. If this isn't the most heartless, malignant and arrogant troll effort I've ever seen I don't know what is. Very revealing that is still going on.

Link Posted: 12/27/2022 6:35:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

This is a sad and disgusting thread. If this isn't the most heartless, malignant and arrogant troll effort I've ever seen I don't know what is. Very revealing that is still going on.

View Quote

If anything, it is an insight to where our wasted tax dollars go.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 6:37:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The military should never be used against American citizens period.
View Quote

What is your opinion of this historical useage of said military?

Asked quite seriously.

Link Posted: 12/27/2022 6:39:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Anwar Al-Awlali
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 6:41:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Thread is full of faggot peaceniks masquerading as “principled patriots” lol

If you want the military to be full of red blooded Americans that live and die by the Constitution, then join up and don’t let the vacuum in the ranks and leadership be filled by militant criminals that really DO want to shoot you.

Morons.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 6:58:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

OP made this thread to stir shit and he has continued to stir shit in it. It is the literal definition of trolling.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/300897/Screenshot_20221227_170907_Chrome_jpg-2650960.JPG
View Quote

Op made this thread because certain members here made accusations that the military went to dc and pointed guns at citizens.

That obviously wasn’t the case.

Imaging being lectured about allegedly pointing guns by a guy who has Pinochet in his avatar.

The irony

Link Posted: 12/27/2022 6:59:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

If you want the military to be full of red blooded Americans that live and die by the Constitution, then join up and don’t let the vacuum in the ranks and leadership be filled by militant criminals that really DO want to shoot you.

Morons.
View Quote

I’d punch a drill sargn’t in the face
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 7:16:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Its official trigger is triggered
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 7:20:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Indeed

Quoted:
The same National Guard that came to D.C. to point their weapons at American Citizens?

Link Posted: 12/27/2022 7:22:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Morons.

“That’s the spirit!”
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 7:22:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Morons.
View Quote

If I recall there was an e6 in California who actually was all about that.

Link Posted: 12/27/2022 7:23:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

https://tinypic.host/images/2022/12/27/flower-gun2.jpg

Asked quite seriously.

View Quote

Ask them if that includes the 2020 riots or are they being slightly selective.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 7:38:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://tinypic.host/images/2022/12/27/flower-gun2.jpg

Asked quite seriously.

That was going to be a follow-up, but no worries, as I have others.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 8:02:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

I agree
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 8:06:53 PM EDT
[#17]
You guys faced the wrong direction.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 8:10:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Morons.
View Quote

It's also full of people that have actually served
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 8:14:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

What guns did I confiscate?

What guns did I point at anyone?

And the chief reason for this thread, @makarov , still hasn’t shown up.

View Quote

OMG, what? What can I do for you?
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 8:31:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Thank you for your service in our country’s darkest hour.

View Quote

Darkest hour...pfft
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 8:40:03 PM EDT
[#21]
GD. Let us not eat ourselves alive.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 9:30:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Morons.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/27/2022 10:15:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The funny thing is we need more good people in government.

Idiots that are highlighted throughout this thread.

My wife gets her citizenship this year and she will be going into local public office. Our local school board wanted a hundred million dollar bond to “improve” the school. It wasn’t necessary. It would have added 200$ per month to my mortgage. Unacceptable.

She hates them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He didn't do shit and he's mad at you for not doing it for him.

The funny thing is we need more good people in government.

Idiots that are highlighted throughout this thread.

My wife gets her citizenship this year and she will be going into local public office. Our local school board wanted a hundred million dollar bond to “improve” the school. It wasn’t necessary. It would have added 200$ per month to my mortgage. Unacceptable.

She hates them.

Sweet. K1? Ukrainian by chance?
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 10:39:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Morons.

Yea well so what?  Not impressed.

Link Posted: 12/27/2022 10:42:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Morons.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/019/580/anotheronelol.jpg

Oh wow how edgy…
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 10:50:32 PM EDT
[#26]
You could make a heck of list and call it team toxic using this thread.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 10:59:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Sometimes GD just needs a big ol’ group hug and an evening of making s’mores around the campfire together
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 11:07:55 PM EDT
[#28]
so. im  curious. went back and  read the original post. some guy went to dc, on 'orders' i assume spend some time going here and there. saw no protestors. ate some soup. and happened  to show a mag with green tips.

so what? what did i miss that has got this thread rated 'troll'? did i miss something? did he shoot some jan6 miscreants? volunteered to do so? wishes he had?

enlighten me...

eta to add. how would you folks rate the soldiers that mounted belt-feds on the steps of the capitol in 68 during the MLK riots? were they 'white supremacists'?
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 11:34:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Morons.

Clearly neither are we.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 11:38:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

He did NOTHING illegal, immoral, or unethical.

People like you are the cause of the fall of our military. It gets hard, you bail. You don't like the people in it, you tell everyone else to not join. So what happens? Eventually all the good people that do like you and your family and can keep you from being up against the wall aren't in the military, and all the diversity hires pull the trigger on you, your family, and everyone you love and care about because "I won't let my kids join the military and I will tell my friends to not join either."

You will one day face St Peter with tears rolling down your cheeks saying you tried your best, and St Peter will put you with the rest of the eternal broke dicks that shirked their duties.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry I got out.  And no, knowing what I know now--I would not have shown up to that shit show.  

You cannot accuse me of something I didn't do but he did.  

Veterans are not the problem we have been betrayed as has every other US citizen, offering you trigger finger to the empire is a different matter.  

He did NOTHING illegal, immoral, or unethical.

People like you are the cause of the fall of our military. It gets hard, you bail. You don't like the people in it, you tell everyone else to not join. So what happens? Eventually all the good people that do like you and your family and can keep you from being up against the wall aren't in the military, and all the diversity hires pull the trigger on you, your family, and everyone you love and care about because "I won't let my kids join the military and I will tell my friends to not join either."

You will one day face St Peter with tears rolling down your cheeks saying you tried your best, and St Peter will put you with the rest of the eternal broke dicks that shirked their duties.

Listen man you're entitled to your opinion and I appreciate the eternal judgement cause you and Christ are so tight and all....

....buuuuttt.....

You REALLY think Christ wanted more disciples to serve corrupt governments instead of ministering to the weak and infirm?   You really think that because I encourage non violent resistance and not feeding the MIC I am shirking my duties???

You are either Mormon or you've never read the Bible cover to cover.  

Link Posted: 12/27/2022 11:39:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Sometimes GD just needs a big ol’ group hug and an evening of making s’mores around the campfire together
View Quote

We would argue about which brand of marshmallows.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 11:45:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The left would have just loved for all the conservatives in the military to have stood up and put targets on their backs by refusing orders to a useless show of force that would have given them a true brown shirt army surrounding the Capitol. As it is they don’t know who will stand with them and that is needed to keep them in check. Going to that clusterfuck doesn’t mean one will automatically start shooting people who were just angry about a stolen election. To call what happened an insurrection is just leftist propaganda and nothing more. They don’t want an actual insurrection.
View Quote

That's the ticket. Conservatives should hide and play along so they won't be outed as Conservatives. Of course,  that begs the question what's the difference between a liberal happily enacting liberal ideas and a conservative begrudgingly enacting liberal ideas if the liberal ideas get enacted none the less?
.aybe Conservatives should stand up and show how many there are and not to be fucked with.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 11:52:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

That's the ticket. Conservatives should hide and play along so they won't be outed as Conservatives. Of course,  that begs the question what's the difference between a liberal happily enacting liberal ideas and a conservative begrudgingly enacting liberal ideas if the liberal ideas get enacted none the less?
.aybe Conservatives should stand up and show how many there are and not to be fucked with.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The left would have just loved for all the conservatives in the military to have stood up and put targets on their backs by refusing orders to a useless show of force that would have given them a true brown shirt army surrounding the Capitol. As it is they don’t know who will stand with them and that is needed to keep them in check. Going to that clusterfuck doesn’t mean one will automatically start shooting people who were just angry about a stolen election. To call what happened an insurrection is just leftist propaganda and nothing more. They don’t want an actual insurrection.

This guy gets it.
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 12:02:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
OP would only kill fellow Americans for 2 reasons. If his .mil pension was at risk or if someone talked shit about Zelensky. Other than that, basically George Washington.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 12:23:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I’m not from Ohio.
View Quote

On Christmas day you post this.

What a twisted troll thread, very poor taste op.
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 2:34:39 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Clearly neither are we.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Morons.

Clearly neither are we.

Who fucking cares?  

You volunteered.  You knew what you were getting into.  Now you sound like every other left wing idiot bleating about the MIC.  

Congratulations?
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 5:55:35 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Who fucking cares?  

You volunteered.  You knew what you were getting into.  Now you sound like every other left wing idiot bleating about the MIC.  

Congratulations?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Morons.

Clearly neither are we.

Who fucking cares?  

Congratulations?

Actually hero protecting my freedom....

The left is in love with its wars and foreign entanglements.

I'm sorry that your enjoy fighting for globalism but as long as your happy you do you.  
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 6:14:30 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Thread is full of faggot peaceniks masquerading as "principled patriots" lol

If you want the military to be full of red blooded Americans that live and die by the Constitution, then join up and don't let the vacuum in the ranks and leadership be filled by militant criminals that really DO want to shoot you.

Morons.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/28/2022 6:22:37 AM EDT
[#39]

Winners write the history books. OP will be seen as a hero.

Only real question is how likely was it OP or his people would have shot civilians if they had shown up.
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 6:40:28 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Darkest hour...pfft
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 7:36:19 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Morons.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 8:07:27 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, sugars bad.
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 8:16:34 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

No, sugars bad.
View Quote

Keto smores or nothing
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 11:22:56 AM EDT
[#44]

I still would like to know how the OP's deployment to DC with Green-Tips in hand was worse than this scene from 1967:

Or this one:

So far, all I hear is radio silence.
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 11:29:11 AM EDT
[#45]
I remember the media reporting NG members' social media was being gone through to find people deemed not adequately loyal or something and removing them. Did you hear anything about that or know anyone it happened to?
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 11:37:57 AM EDT
[#46]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anwar Al-Awlali

I don't agree with you on a lot of things but you are dead right on this, an American citizen got executed with no trial or anything as well as his American citizen son
Obama was judge jury and executioner with those drones.
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 12:57:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

That’s not what I meant when I wrote that but that is unarguably how it comes across. I’m own that. I think they know how many of us there are but they don’t know where we are within the system and that (I believe) needs to stay that way until the time comes. Jan 6 could have been that time when it happened but the torch wasn’t picked up. We may have another chance or we may look back and say we missed our moment.
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 1:08:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I don't agree with you on a lot of things but you are dead right on this, an American citizen got executed with no trial or anything as well as his American citizen son
Obama was judge jury and executioner with those drones.
View Quote

He probably had dirt on the Clintons. Consider it suicide by cop.

Link Posted: 12/28/2022 1:46:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I'm sorry that your enjoy fighting for globalism but as long as your happy you do you.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Morons.

Clearly neither are we.

Who fucking cares?  

Congratulations?

I’m retired now, but implying that anyone serving now is a simpleton doing the bidding of the elites is a tired (not to mention convenient) canard pushed by the radical left since before I was in elementary school.

Any healthy, qualified, upright American male that doesn’t take advantage of the free training and ammunition provided by Uncle Sam is missing out on a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn to fight in an organized professional manner, and thus strike fear into the hearts of politicians that hate you:  Those same politicians who call right-leaning veterans a domestic terrorist threat and who would rejoice if they could send you off to a labor camp as a political dissident / climate change denier / election denier / racist user of incorrect pronouns.

OP is not the problem IMHO.

Link Posted: 12/28/2022 5:37:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I’m retired now, but implying that anyone serving now is a simpleton doing the bidding of the elites is a tired (not to mention convenient) canard pushed by the radical left since before I was in elementary school.

Any healthy, qualified, upright American male that doesn’t take advantage of the free training and ammunition provided by Uncle Sam is missing out on a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn to fight in an organized professional manner, and thus strike fear into the hearts of politicians that hate you:  Those same politicians who call right-leaning veterans a domestic terrorist threat and who would rejoice if they could send you off to a labor camp as a political dissident / climate change denier / election denier / racist user of incorrect pronouns.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Morons.

Clearly neither are we.

Who fucking cares?  

Congratulations?

You’re also missing out on the free reassignment surgeries and hormone therapy too nowadays it seems. Join up for the free ammo, cool stylish clothes with patches, and a vagina. Be all you can be and some.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top