Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He’s not part of “the right”.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People like this are why the right constantly loses.

He’s not part of “the right”.

No, he’s not - but that doesn’t mean @Jay561 is wrong. He’s mostly correct, and the slight way that he’s not is also illuminating.

This isn’t about “the right”. This is about “our side”, and that includes anyone who specifically values individual liberty or opposes the left’s agenda either in the short or long term. I’m not part of “the right”. I’m an anarchist for Christ’s sake, but I’m far more comfortable here than anywhere else online because while we might not agree on most long-term goals and have a few difference in what we see as acceptable short-term goals… we’re working against the same people pushing the same agenda and for we’re doing it for mostly the same reasons.

The fact that we call the membership of this site “the right” is 100% a result of the purposeful division that has been practiced against American society for as long as I’ve been alive. I’m as guilty of this as much as anyone; it’s actually really difficult to communicate about this topic without resorting to that language. As Orwell showed us, the language we use both guides and limits the thoughts that we have.

He’s 100% right that people like this are why we lose. A trivially small number of people are influenced by them directly and change their minds. Many speak out in opposition, which from the enemy’s side means that their energy is being redirected to fight the wrong battle. Far more are impacted because the conversation has now gone from “look, we’re not so different from the other side - there is someone in pop culture who shares a lot with us” to “let’s all take part in the shitstorm in this thread!”

We must try to ignore people like this. We must respond to their attempts at division and disruption by persevering in our discussions and encouraging unity.
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 4:44:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

It's not an exaggeration. Nicki Manij challenging the vaxx push, refusing to be bribed or scared by the government or tech giants, championing bodily autonomy and free debate...meanwhile arfcom desperately buries any discussion about covid lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guess its going to be ghettofied females that save America.... You guys remember the Azealia Banks tweets and controversy from a year or so ago...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/9407/Screenshot_20210503-044213_2_png-2095362.JPG

Do gods work queens!

It's not an exaggeration. Nicki Manij challenging the vaxx push, refusing to be bribed or scared by the government or tech giants, championing bodily autonomy and free debate...meanwhile arfcom desperately buries any discussion about covid lol

Link Posted: 9/19/2021 4:47:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Dinner plate areolas.
View Quote

Not seeing the problem?
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 4:48:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 9/19/2021 5:14:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Did she take that picture for the flag? If so that's pretty cool.
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 5:23:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Take my money
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 6:11:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Bought, not becoming, with bribes and blackmail of our corrupt politicians.
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 6:16:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Twitter wants Nicki to put marbles up her ass…
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 6:25:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Yet she voted for.....?
View Quote
As much as it may feel natural to want to rub her vote in her face... I feel it is a poor thing to do strategically.
When a Soviet Soldier defects the USSR,... do you rub his former allegiance in his face? OR do you cautiously invite them to your side and allow them to be a major thorn in the side of the enemy?

Link Posted: 9/19/2021 6:38:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Nicki was originally on lil Wayne's label, and I don't think Wayne is a lefty. I think many here would be surprised who Nicki and Wayne voted for. Not that I know but I highly doubt, with the stuff they've said, that they'd voted biden
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 10:55:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I can get behind Nikki putting marbles up her ass.  Definitely.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 12:13:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The funny part is if Trump had not had the election stolen Nicki Minaj would be on all the morning talk shows as a hero.
View Quote

If your in battle and someone hands you a weapon, you don't question what the weapon would do in the enemies hands, you fucking use it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 11:15:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

If your in battle and someone hands you a weapon, you don't question what the weapon would do in the enemies hands, you fucking use it.
View Quote

Well said!!
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 2:13:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The funny part is if Trump had not had the election stolen Nicki Minaj would be on all the morning talk shows as a hero.
View Quote

If Trump had won, the states would be running their own shows with support from the feds instead on pressure to cave to the feds.

Just like 2020.
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 10:06:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Did they quieten her up???
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 10:10:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Did they quieten her up???
View Quote

Makes you wonder if she was gotten at.
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 10:12:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Someone SpotterGotter.
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 9:48:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Silence?
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 10:02:21 AM EDT
[#19]
She is starting to realize the lie she's been locked in, and due to her following may take tens of thousands with her, that's a good thing. With that said, she's historically liberal minded, so the ultimate question is will she continue to stick to her search and commitment to the truth, or when her fame and Hollywood support takes such a hit that she turns back to the evil ways to maintain her lifestyle of money, fake friends, and fame.

Several celebrities have stayed the course, so I'll pray for her to become free and pursue truth at all costs.
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 10:04:05 AM EDT
[#20]

Rihanna’s about to be the media’s next target.
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 4:26:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Like most musicians/rappers she has a lot of drama going on. I think the vaccine comment fell by the wayside.
Page / 9
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top