Link Posted: 7/26/2018 7:32:37 PM EDT
[#1]
"only that 2 stood against many"

Conan The Barbarian - Theme
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 7:33:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ben Shapiro has brought more people to conservatism than anyone in this thread. Despite that, people like you tear him down, but for what? What are you doing to keep the left from winning?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nikki Haley is Ben Shapiro's "spirit animal"?

Holy shit what an overrated dumbass.

[either one]
Ben Shapiro has brought more people to conservatism than anyone in this thread. Despite that, people like you tear him down, but for what? What are you doing to keep the left from winning?
With pussified "freinds" like him, who needs enemies?
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 7:36:44 PM EDT
[#3]
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/embed/57b7a427-7562-4495-8d0c-24bafca6737a?autoplay=false

ETA: how the fuck do I post a getyarn?

Time Enough For the Earth In the Grave!
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 7:48:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/embed/57b7a427-7562-4495-8d0c-24bafca6737a?autoplay=false

View Quote
Get Yarn is awesome but I have no idea

I wish there was a easy way on ARFCOM
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 8:00:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Copy the image onto your device then upload to your media

Link Posted: 7/26/2018 8:04:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/384478/BF476453-D08F-4BDF-AE69-801775C1ECB7-620314.gif
View Quote
No sound though.

Link Posted: 7/26/2018 8:07:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

No sound though.

View Quote
Yeah. Bummer
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 8:09:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Disagree.

You can't convince a lib of anything. They're too damn stupid
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 8:09:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/384478/BF476453-D08F-4BDF-AE69-801775C1ECB7-620314.gif
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/26/2018 8:11:23 PM EDT
[#10]
What's steel compared to the hand that wields it?
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 8:12:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Wasn't shapiro one of the retarded limp wristed never trumpers for a while?

eta- Oh yup sure was!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/3896/shapiro-i-will-never-vote-donald-trump-heres-why-ben-shapiro

I'd be fucking embarrassed to hold him up as virtue signalling in threads like this. Fucker was dead ass wrong, dude should have shut his dumb ass pie hole.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 8:14:41 PM EDT
[#12]

Do you think pajama boy gets the riddle of steel?
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 8:18:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 8:22:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

He's busy dealing with the riddle of soy.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/26/2018 8:26:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 8:29:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

eta- Oh yup sure was!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/3896/shapiro-i-will-never-vote-donald-trump-heres-why-ben-shapiro

I'd be fucking embarrassed to hold him up as virtue signalling in threads like this. Fucker was dead ass wrong, dude should have shut his dumb ass pie hole.
View Quote
Shapiro is limp wristed but his forte is debates. I tend to lean towards Dan Bongino & Tucker because they go on the offensive and Dan is willing to get his hands dirty if need be
Conan the Barbarian - Infidel Defilers
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 8:31:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 8:38:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
While "owning" liberals is a waste of time I don't think you can talk people out of what are basically religious beliefs.
View Quote
My only goal in dealing with liberals is to use their own sources; Huffington Post, Salon, Washington Post, Los Angeles Times, MSNBC, CNN etc. against them and find articles and quotes from their own leaders which are hypocritical, contradictory or caught in a undeniable lie and leave the readers to see for themselves who the left really is
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 8:43:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
While "owning" liberals is a waste of time I don't think you can talk people out of what are basically religious beliefs.
View Quote
By "owning" them, you stigmatize their beliefs and rhetoric. People who only pay attention during elections vote more on impulse than conviction, IMO.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 8:43:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
He is a journalist, journalist are supposed to be objective. Just because almost none of them are doesn’t mean they are not supposed to be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Listening to people like this would have gotten president Hillary. Marginalizing and ridiculing a viewpoint is an extremely effective strategy thats been used against the right for years, and is now effectively being used against the left. Shapiro sometimes makes some good points, buts hes just too weird and socially inept to really understand how normal people work.
He goes to great lengths to be "objective".  He doesnt ha ve the balls to pick a side
He is a journalist, journalist are supposed to be objective. Just because almost none of them are doesn’t mean they are not supposed to be.
Wrong. he is a pundit and by "great lengths" i mean he tries to baffle with bullshit on subjects he obviously doesn't know a whole lot about.  Just today I heard him railing about terriffs and how we didn't need to do all that, cooler heads would prevail, blah blah blah.  He clearly doesn't understand what leverage is or how to use it, he thinks all you have to do is reason with people, spout fancy words and wow them with cool analogies.

Just one example of his nonsense.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 8:47:09 PM EDT
[#21]
You guys should stop arguing and Google pics of Ben Shapiro's sister.

Link Posted: 7/26/2018 8:48:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Shapiro is limp wristed but his forte is debates. I tend to lean towards Dan Bongino & Tucker because they go on the offensive and Dan is willing to get his hands dirty if need be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1GkvdbMzI0
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

eta- Oh yup sure was!

Shapiro is limp wristed but his forte is debates. I tend to lean towards Dan Bongino & Tucker because they go on the offensive and Dan is willing to get his hands dirty if need be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1GkvdbMzI0
He comes across as a nebish because of his voice and body language.  He does, however, engage.

I'm old enough to remember Reagan, who said that'd he'd still work with someone who agreed with him 80% of the time, during those 80% episodes of agreement.

Reagan was very wise, he saw leftist incrementalism coming and laid out the groundwork for countering it...which has been ignored to this day.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 8:50:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
Just googled.

Would crack her pelvis.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 8:59:14 PM EDT
[#24]
That's me reading this thread.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 9:16:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

He comes across as a nebish because of his voice and body language.  He does, however, engage.

I'm old enough to remember Reagan, who said that'd he'd still work with someone who agreed with him 80% of the time, during those 80% episodes of agreement.

Reagan was very wise, he saw leftist incrementalism coming and laid out the groundwork for countering it...which has been ignored to this day.
View Quote
Assume that refers to Tucker but yeah, he engages. I see far too many conservatives back down or accept leftist explanations at face value. Agree about Reagan [although Miami JBT might not] but again Reagan called people out with a sense of humor. I try to incorporate humor in my approach
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 9:23:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Wow, don't we love to eat our own!  I had been seriously thinking about changing my signature line, but this thread (especially the first couple of pages) convinced me up keep it.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 9:28:04 PM EDT
[#27]
I’d rather take the advice Dan Bongino gave in retort to Nikki Haley:

New rules
Gloves are off
You lost
You lose

Listen to Dan’s podcast from today. He was on fire!

Edit:

He starts “New Rules” at 4:35 into the show (embedded in the video below this post).
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 9:31:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I’d rather take the advice Dan Bongino gave in retort to Nikki Kaley:

Gloves are off
No rules
You lost
You lose

List to Dan’s podcast from today. He was on fire!
View Quote
Out of the gate in 30 seconds he's screaming in today's podcast NEW RULES you lose WE WIN "want my money?" "Well you can't have it"
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 9:34:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Kind of interesting to hear Ben say that. His whole MO in the past has been to "own the libs". He's even said previously that you can't use logic and reason with them and the whole problem is that they only understand emotion. He's always been a proponent of attacking them as immoral and "owning" them in the past.
View Quote
I believe I have seen a video of one of his talks where he said that when debating with a

liberal your sole purpose in the debate is to embarrass and humiliate them as badly as

possible.......NOT for the purpose of changing the liberals mind, but to show any observer

how stupid their ideas are.  One might think he is all about owning the libs.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 9:35:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 9:50:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Wasn't he the one in the white robe who jumped when Thulsa Doom was questioning the Riddle of Steel?
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 9:58:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
If they could be convinced, they wouldn't be liberals.
View Quote
#MicDropWalkAway
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 10:02:29 PM EDT
[#33]
lol okay Nikki 'all too willing to carry the Left's water' Haley.   Yea we are not going back to the Bush era days of taking it up the ass.  Oh and by the way, your state appointments sucked.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 10:09:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
lol okay Nikki 'all too willing to carry the Left's water' Haley.   Yea we are not going back to the Bush era days of taking it up the ass.  Oh and by the way, your state appointments sucked.
View Quote
Let me die not in hunger, but in combat!

Conan the Barbarian - Subotai
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 10:33:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
Loser mentality.

It creates voter apathy and if done well moves squishy center voters away from them.
How many shitty local and state gun laws have been passed via the left "owning" republicans via media and the narrative of defining the "truth" for people?

Declaring oneself politically active, but NOT using every action to dominate liberals in a dogfight, and only virtue signaling to other conservatives, or reminding conservatives to start punching left as far as they can, IS fully a waste of time.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 10:49:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
That article is RINOspeak.
View Quote
Well said.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 10:51:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Let me die not in hunger, but in combat!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUppOKg0MeQ

View Quote
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 10:52:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Wasn't he the one in the white robe who jumped when Thulsa Doom was questioning the Riddle of Steel?
View Quote
I see what you did there
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 11:08:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Hearts and minds doesn't work. Nuking and fire bombing cities does.
We are at war here folks.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top