Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 12:07:29 AM EDT
[#1]
The real challenge will be keeping ladder technology out of Mexico.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 12:07:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Wow!  Who knew that you guys were so easily triggered by news articles. 

I mean, I could have posted this one:  Trump say border wall needs to have holes in it so that Americans can look through the wall and dodge Mexicans who are throwing sacks of drugs over the wall.                  http://www.newser.com/story/245702/trump-border-wall-needs-holes-because-of-sacks-of-drugs.html

Or this one:  Trump now backs comprehensive immigration reform.   http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/13/trump-backs-comprehensive-immigration-plan/

See, here's what you guys constantly miss every single time. 

Justin Turdeau is a fucking liberal.  Not just a liberal, but an 'enlightened progressive' liberal -- literally the worst kind of liberal.  Justin Turdeau does liberal things.  He pom-pom waves for liberal policies.  He holds liberal values.  His end game is to turn Canada into a more liberal country.  I can't fucking call Justin Turdeau on being a liberal because....that's what he is. 

Don Trump claims to be none of these things, and yet his policies are, with few exceptions, almost all liberal policies.  It's very easy for me to call out Don Trump, the EXACT same way that it's very easy for me to call out 'conservative' Theresa May in the UK, or any other FAKE conservative anywhere that, quite frankly, gives me a bad name. 
View Quote
So, when you go to bed at night is the last thing you think to yourself..."FUCK TRUMP"? just wondering .......
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 12:08:32 AM EDT
[#3]
TROLL

FUCK CANADA
FBHO
FHRC
MAGA

Edit ..... most Canadians are on the same page.
Fuck Never trumpers
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 12:11:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
He's right.

There's parts of the border where the desert will just kill you.
View Quote
I've spent a lot of time killing time looking at the border on Google Earth. Lots of nothing far from any sane jump off points and far from any destinations in the US.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 12:12:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Edit
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 12:13:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I mean, I could have posted this one:  Trump say border wall needs to have holes in it so that Americans can look through the wall and dodge Mexicans who are throwing sacks of drugs over the wall.                  http://www.newser.com/story/245702/trump-border-wall-needs-holes-because-of-sacks-of-drugs.html

Or this one:  Trump now backs comprehensive immigration reform.   http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/13/trump-backs-comprehensive-immigration-plan/

Justin Turdeau is a fucking liberal.  Not just a liberal, but an 'enlightened progressive' liberal -- literally the worst kind of liberal.  Justin Turdeau does liberal things.  He pom-pom waves for liberal policies.  He holds liberal values.  His end game is to turn Canada into a more liberal country.  I can't fucking call Justin Turdeau on being a liberal because....that's what he is. 

Don Trump claims to be none of these things, and yet his policies are, with few exceptions, almost all liberal policies.  It's very easy for me to call out Don Trump, the EXACT same way that it's very easy for me to call out 'conservative' Theresa May in the UK, or any other FAKE conservative anywhere that, quite frankly, gives me a bad name. 
View Quote
I read fake news erryday/allday. Why don't I start threads about them? HERE. In this Black rifle forum?  Becuz my grammar is bad?

Link Posted: 7/15/2017 12:16:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
Not falling for the troll bait but it is interesting to see you like to try to "trigger" people and brag about it. And are allowed to do so. Now go clean a fucking toilet and ponder your life. Eh.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 12:18:17 AM EDT
[#8]
That has always been the plan for the wall, Mulclair lover.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 12:20:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

http://www.latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-no-need-for-full-border-wall-trump-1499975363-htmlstory.html

"You don't need 2,000 miles of wall because you have a lot of natural barriers," Trump said to reporters on Air Force One during his flight
to Paris.

"You have mountains. You have some rivers that are violent and vicious. You have some areas that are so far away that you
don't really have people crossing. So you don't need that."

"You'll need anywhere from 700 to 900 miles," he said.
View Quote
I'm sure that the pom-pom wavers and Kool-Aid drinkers will be along shortly.
View Quote
Ever driven between Tijuana and Tecate, OP?
Yeah, didn't think so.
That is just one of many areas where miles of wall already exist.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 12:22:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Not falling for the troll bait but it is interesting to see you like to try to "trigger" people and brag about it. And are allowed to do so. Now go clean a fucking toilet and ponder your life. Eh.
View Quote
I don't sweat TT-boy.

I sweat why he is allowed to exist here?
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 12:23:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You're crying inside tho.
View Quote
...Only because the Trumpers keep perverting what it means to be a small-c conservative. 

Link Posted: 7/15/2017 12:26:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

...Only because the Trumpers keep perverting what it means to be a small-c conservative. 

View Quote
Tell us what it does mean then?

We didn't vote for trump because of conservative values guy.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 12:29:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

So, when you go to bed at night is the last thing you think to yourself..."FUCK TRUMP"? just wondering .......
View Quote
The last thing I think about before I go to bed is how I can't believe what a liberal shithole the entire fucking world is becoming and how it's all going to come apart at the seams one day. 

Not kidding. 
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 12:33:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
It was a SINGLE issue election. Period. End of story. AR15.com or NOT!

None of the other 15? Rinos had a chance at winning. BIGLY.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 12:35:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The last thing I think about before I go to bed is how I can't believe what a liberal shithole the entire fucking world is becoming and how it's all going to come apart at the seams one day. 

Not kidding. 
View Quote
Go cry in your pillow eh?

MAGA!
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 12:41:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
I don't try to 'trigger' people.  If you find yourself becoming 'triggered' by a post I've made of a nuanced opinion or news article, it might be time to re-evaluate some things in your life. 
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 12:42:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Not kidding. 
View Quote
Well, might I suggest rather then needlessly coming here and wasting everyday for 2 fucking years whining about politics in a country you have zero to do with, you put your nose into the politics of your OWN country and fix your own fucked up shit....

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 12:45:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I don't try to 'trigger' people.  If you find yourself becoming 'triggered' by a post I've made of a nuanced opinion or news article, it might be time to re-evaluate some things in your life. 
View Quote
Yes you do, and you like it. It is the nevertrump butthurt style, you subtly insult people like a girl and sit back and act super intellectual, my life is pretty successful and you are a janitor from Canada advising us on politics. Mod sponsored troll OP is feeling super empowered and special tonight. Try to sleep.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 12:45:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Tell us what it does mean then?

We didn't vote for trump because of conservative values guy.
View Quote
Yeah, I realize that most of you didn't vote for Trump because you have 'conservative' values.

That's the fucking understatement of the year. 

There's a lot of 'big city thinking' going on in here. 

...A lot of #NYValues, if you will. 
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 12:48:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

I should re-evaluate my life.

Tomorrow. I shall ask my HS sweetheart what I should have done differently?
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 12:51:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

It was a SINGLE issue election. Period. End of story. AR15.com or NOT!

None of the other 15? Rinos had a chance at winning. BIGLY.
View Quote
Oh please.  A fucking tennis shoe could have beaten HRC. 

You nominated the LEAST ELECTABLE person in American history and he still won. 

You were gifted something magical when the Democrats nominated HRC -- an automatic victory -- and you still couldn't help yourselves but nominate someone who you knew was going to 'run to the center.' 

You don't get many opportunities like that in life and you have to capitalize on every single one. 
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 12:52:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
Oh, I bet you know all about being a small-c.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 12:56:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You were gifted something magical when the Democrats nominated HRC -- an automatic victory -- and you still couldn't help yourselves but nominate someone who you knew was going to 'run to the center.' 

You don't get many opportunities like that in life and you have to capitalize on every single one. 
View Quote
Delusion in full display.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 12:56:17 AM EDT
[#24]
I never understood why a Canadian is trying to act knowledgeable about the terrain of the southern US.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:00:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Yeah, I realize that most of you didn't vote for Trump because you have 'conservative' values.

That's the fucking understatement of the year. 

There's a lot of 'big city thinking' going on in here. 

...A lot of #NYValues, if you will. 
View Quote
As if you could put a label on my values...

Again, tell us what being a conservative means...

Big C or small.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:02:45 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
Sorry but you are full of it..lets take your hero Cruz as an example..list off the states he wins in the general election of 2016....should be easy right? I will make it easy for you..I will give you every state Trump won except 5..florida, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin and PA.....Cruz couldn't win those states..had zero chance..so give me the other states that Hillery won that add up to the same points that Cruz could beyond a shadow of a doubt beat Hillary in..name them all..and the points...
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:03:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

It's not about your border -- it's about how American 'conservatives' are perverting the strongest brand of 'conservatism' on planet earth. 

You lead, we follow -- that's how the system works.  That's what happens when you're the worlds only superpower. 

When your conservatives don't do conservative things, and don't follow through on their promises, that sets a horrible precedent and dilutes the brand. 

Maybe you didn't 'ask' for this directly, but this is the position you find yourselves in by default.

Is this really that difficult for some of you to understand?  I honestly don't get it.  Maybe it's because I have an 'outside' perspective, but it's clear as fucking day to me. 
View Quote
Canada isn't an "outside perspective"

It's more of a safe space for progressives and the weak to resent the American domination of their culture and economy than anything else.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:05:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Sorry but you are full of it..lets take your hero Cruz as an example..list off the states he wins in the general election of 2016....should be easy right? I will make it easy for you..I will give you every state Trump won except 5..florida, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin and PA.....Cruz couldn't win those states..had zero chance..so give me the other states that Hillery won that add up to the same points that Cruz could beyond a shadow of a doubt beat Hillary in..name them all..and the points...
View Quote
Yup

If Outcome was slightly different in a few states, Hillary would had won.

We don't really care about the "issues" or values when it comes to voting.  Not when Hillary was almost about to be coronated.  Trump only won because he worked his ass off with rallies in the final two months.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:07:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Anyone that thought that there was going to be a 2,000 mile long wall in the first place is daft.
View Quote
More than likely
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:08:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Uhh he's been saying this ever since the primaries. Fail.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:13:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
The Fix was IN. Globalists (like you) thought it was in the bag eh?

Arkancide Machine. First black president ,followed by, the first woman president.

Except uneducated (read not indoctrinated) women... rejected her . Trump was not supposed 2 win tho. It was a glitch in the matrix?
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:14:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Who gives a shit. Build this thing to a massive scale. Make china's great Wall look like a tiny picket fence.
View Quote
Might as well. After all, Mexico is paying for it.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:16:11 AM EDT
[#33]
Whatever Mr Trump decides is good with me. Hell if he didn't get anything else accomplished in the next 3 years he will still be the greatest President since Reagan!
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:21:52 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
Trump is the only one who could have won against her. We keep seeing Rep senators sell us out left and right already. They're damn near no different than Dems. No one else would have won because no one can play as dirty as the Dems do during elections. The last few have been fought dirty, with this one being the worst thanks to the Dems being so desperate.

Where Trump isn't a worthless politician. He drew crowds larger than any of the politicians ever did.

You're the type to whine about a two party system, vote for some retard indy flake, and ignore it when presented with a non-party candidate within a party than can actually win.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:24:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Yes you do, and you like it. It is the nevertrump butthurt style, you subtly insult people like a girl and sit back and act super intellectual, my life is pretty successful and you are a janitor from Canada advising us on politics. Mod sponsored troll OP is feeling super empowered and special tonight. Try to sleep.
View Quote
I'm not 'advising' you on anything, and I don't have 'nevertrump butthurt style.' 

NeverTrump is over, dude.  It died on election night. 

#NeverTrump is now #NeverLiberal and #NeverNYValues.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:25:55 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I'm not 'advising' you on anything, and I don't have 'nevertrump butthurt style.' 

View Quote
Oh no he's not electoshocking the gays!  He's a liberal!
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:26:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m74yhgAABT1rziwwco1_400.gif

I should re-evaluate my life.

Tomorrow. I shall ask my HS sweetheart what I should have done differently?
View Quote
You could start by posting a meme that doesn't include your boyfriend. 
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:26:54 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
I fired a janitor yesterday.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:27:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
LOL umm no..the name has been there for 2 years..it stays..you don't get to try to change the narrative to justify the stupidity..nevertrump..forever..wear it like a badge of failure....
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:27:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
That was kind of funny
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:30:33 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

As if you could put a label on my values...

Again, tell us what being a conservative means...

Big C or small.
View Quote
Really? 
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:30:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The real challenge will be keeping ladder technology out of Mexico.
View Quote
You ever carried a ladder across the desert for 3 days with limited water, with your family in tow while you all slowly die of dehydration and try to dodge border patrol?

There are engineering techniques as well that make ladders worthless, like for example a small ditch in front of the wall, or a flange at the top, or double stacked razor wire at the top and base of both sides of the wall, or two walls with a small space in between them, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

Sure there will always be a possible way, that isn't the point. The point is a giant wall is a giant deterrent and it will hold back the hordes that casually walk across the border today.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:35:55 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
Fine.  Cruz had no chance.  And neither did Rubio or Paul or Jindal or anyone else that ran, right? 

So small-c conservatism is officially dead in America.  The only way that 'conservatives' can win elections is by 'running to the center' and nominating former Democrats that have #NYValues?

Stick a fucking fork in it if you want -- that's your call.  You can keep doubling-down on quasi-conservatism for the rest of your life, no problem, but I will not be joining you. 
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:37:12 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
Tomorrow, I will tell my HS sweetheart, that I fucked him. Just becuz  A CN shill told me too.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:38:25 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Yup

If Outcome was slightly different in a few states, Hillary would had won.

We don't really care about the "issues" or values when it comes to voting.
Not when Hillary was almost about to be coronated.  Trump only won because he worked his ass off with rallies in the final two months.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:41:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The Fix was IN. Globalists (like you) thought it was in the bag eh?

Arkancide Machine. First black president ,followed by, the first woman president.

Except uneducated (read not indoctrinated) women... rejected her . Trump was not supposed 2 win tho. It was a glitch in the matrix?
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:42:00 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Fine.  Cruz had no chance.  And neither did Rubio or Paul or Jindal or anyone else that ran, right? 

So small-c conservatism is officially dead in America.  The only way that 'conservatives' can win elections is by 'running to the center' and nominating former Democrats that have #NYValues?

Stick a fucking fork in it if you want -- that's your call.  You can keep doubling-down on quasi-conservatism for the rest of your life, no problem, but I will not be joining you. 
View Quote
Good, don't want you to join us.....just mind your own business and fix your own fucked up shit or not..I don't care either way.....good luck with it...
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:43:20 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Really? 
View Quote
Yes.  Really.

You keep projecting these values onto us as some high bar we fail to reach.

Let's hear them
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:44:40 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Whatever Mr Trump decides is good with me. Hell if he didn't get anything else accomplished in the next 3 years he will still be the greatest President since Reagan!
View Quote
Nice fucking troll avatar. 

Pom-pom wavers gonna pom-pom wave.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:47:03 AM EDT
[#50]
I did not read that shit.

I thought you would be crying in your pillow by now?

I drank a 1/5th of U.S Seagrams. Fuck your V.O
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top