Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Put the G48 away in favor of the 19. Might look into the XMacro.

Stop focusing on gadgets and get some training on how to better use what you have.

Xanax for chronic anxiety. Got it.

Pharmaceutical companies will be the first targets.
Better grow your own.

I've bought all the glassware my 500sq Ft RV can hold. I'm ready, are you?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/542569/danger_shit_post-2983890.gif

Based. LET THE TERROR CELLS ATTACK MY RAVE, 260 TERRORIST BODIES FOUND IN GRUESOME SCENE. RAVERS WERE ALL ON IWK PHARMACEUTICALS. TERRORISTS VOW TO PURSUE DIPLOMATIC MEANS IN THE FUTURE.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:02:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Im sorry to hear that you dont take being a responsible adult civilian patriot seriously. If you don't have everything you need to recreate society by yourself when the DEMONcraps activate Agenda 31, you've failed as a father, husband, child, adult, and human.
View Quote

Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.  I spent a month or so kitted up in my DePuy Bunker/Individual fighting position.  My wife did yeoman's duty 12 on and 12 off at the LP/OP. Then she began to question my sanity!!!  I told her that GD had assured me that the Boogaloo was kicking off any day now.  Finally, I had to admit ya'll had been pulling my leg.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:06:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.  I spent a month or so kitted up in my DePuy Bunker/Individual fighting position.  My wife did yeoman's duty 12 on and 12 off at the LP/OP. Then she began to question my sanity!!!  I told her that GD had assured me that the Boogaloo was kicking off any day now.  Finally, I had to admit ya'll had been pulling my leg.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Im sorry to hear that you dont take being a responsible adult civilian patriot seriously. If you don't have everything you need to recreate society by yourself when the DEMONcraps activate Agenda 31, you've failed as a father, husband, child, adult, and human.

We weren't. It's happening.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:11:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

No different than any other day.

And no I don't believe in the sleeper cell boogy man
View Quote

Same.

Not same. It's a risk that needs to be acknowledged. It's a tough subject, we are have a shit ton of soft targets. I'm not advocating 2A restrictions, but it does play into this possible scenario. We know chinese infiltrators are in our schools and getting jobs for corporate espionage. It would not be difficult for people in America whos loyalties are elsewhere to get their hands on enough small arms to make life difficult for us. It is a little worrying.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:41:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I understand the idea and premise but this is America. Even in Memphis you’d have gang bangers defending their territory and community. Cartels or the massive Hispanic populations aren’t going to stand by and allow their people to get slaughtered. I grew up in a project in Charlotte and while not as rough as other cities the adults that were on gangs would always tell us that this is America and you have choices here. I firmly believe we have something that a lot of other places don’t. We have a unique ability to kill each other but the second a third party starts doing it it’s fucking on.

I won’t do anything different. If it’s my time to go it’s my time to go. They want me to live in fear. Fear is a state of mind I will not live in.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:54:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
M'lady......
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:58:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Well if you have enough ammo how about:

-Up your medkit game.
-Pile up some cash, green money.
-Do preemptive maintenance around the house and especially for the car.
-Set back in this order, to be completed completely before the next step: 1 week food/water/meds, 1 month food/water/meds, expand both to "while outdoors", 6 months food/water/meds.
-Alternate methods of: cooking food, communicating, navigating, heating/staying warm.

If you haven't gotten the fuck out of democrat run areas, do that first.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:40:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I ID everyone on the street through my sights. You should read Day of Wrath. It's coming, with billions of illegals pouring over our borders daily.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:44:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Said the white South African farmer
View Quote

TIA eh danny?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:46:29 PM EDT
[#10]
The sleeper cells have already aligned themselves with the Democrats and have been busy getting elected to public office.

No need to get their hands dirty, when they can destroy us while enriching themselves at the same time.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:50:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yeah, us rural folks are the ones with the guns bro. We also know that nobody is coming except 3-4 deputies(eventually), and have no problem defending ourselves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I get that bigger cities give you more bang for the buck, but if they really want to strike fear into people they'd be better off targeting small towns and things like that.

Yeah, us rural folks are the ones with the guns bro. We also know that nobody is coming except 3-4 deputies(eventually), and have no problem defending ourselves.

We also have backhoes.

And lots of lime.

In Minecraft of course.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:53:32 PM EDT
[#12]
I want more 75/77 grain OTM or similar from AAC. Or what would be better than 55/62 for a rainy day or deaths squads in the hood?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 8:03:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Nope. Have pretty much everything I want and been collecting ammo for 15 years. I'm good....
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 8:10:01 PM EDT
[#14]
false flags as far as the eye can see.  

make sure you know your neighbors.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 8:10:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
OP just got done reading The Day Of Wrath
View Quote

I just read it today.

Some good lessons in there, namely carry a weapon, fight as soon as the threat is recognized, and don't waste any time dying when there's still fighting to do.

I sharpened my knife and threw an extra mag in the glove box. Life will go on, but it's certainly wise to familiarize ourselves with what our enemies are capable of.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 8:18:29 PM EDT
[#16]
I dont think there are many terrorist sleeper cells waiting to strike.  I do, however, feel like there are CCP units waiting to sabotage high value infrastructure.

And to answer the OP, I'm not doing much different.  I'm buying some stuff now that prices are down.  More importantly I'm working on my physical fitness.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 8:19:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
No. I need to get cheap training ammo and start shooting again. I have kids to protect but a bitch of a wife who wants to just roll over if something happens so no shooting or ammo for me. Full time student problems. Wife not in same page problems. Will tell her to piss off when I graduate in May. ??????? just getting back into shape and dry firing I guess.
View Quote

Sounds like you have more pressing issues than a terrorist attack.

I hope you and her work it out and get on the same page so you can better equip yourself to protect your family.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 8:21:00 PM EDT
[#18]
No

Some of you guys are sounding like this is 2001 all over again.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 8:35:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Y’all worried about hamas, etc when Chinese spies have infiltrated every industry and branch of government in America.
View Quote

Oh, they can't work together? Gotcha. Good to know.

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 8:39:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

He’s right
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jim Fuller says it all right here...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyI5-70LQ9d/

He’s right

Any non-Instagram links?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 8:44:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I replaced my refrigerator with a stack of ammo and body armor, but that's for when we turn into Venezuela. ITS COMING
View Quote

I filled my refrigerator with ammo, and wrapped it in body armor.  

Can’t be too safe….
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 8:45:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I doubt they'd make it too far down the road. Around there they take care of their own. They cross that line, it won't take long for them to find out. I recommend they don't.
View Quote

Four pages and nothing? Well, nicely played.

I-Understood-That-Reference meme
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 8:51:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL. OK. But I bet you have EVERYTHING you need to survive no matter what happens, right?

Not everyone has the time or money to prepare for one of the least plausible scenarios in life. And if you're tending to all THAT, but neglecting your soul, you still lose in the end.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:08:50 PM EDT
[#24]
There's a lot of islams in Nashville.
if you're worried, pack a belt fed.

personally, I think you'll be fine and have a good time in Nashville.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:13:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I'm sure that's what the Israelis said too...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just precaution....

The door to door thing may not be a reality unless big city. For me, making sure I carry regularly and be in code yellow. No neck bearding ammo though.

I will be going to St. Louis and Nashville downtown soon. Just being vigilant I guess.

I'm sure that's what the Israelis said too...

Not sure you understand the difference between a sleeper cell and an invading force….

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:28:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

LOL. OK. But I bet you have EVERYTHING you need to survive no matter what happens, right?

Not everyone has the time or money to prepare for one of the least plausible scenarios in life. And if you're tending to all THAT, but neglecting your soul, you still lose in the end.
View Quote

It's a cross I have to bear
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:14:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Yes. Evaluating med kits in each vehicle and make sure there is a TQ handy for each driver’s seat.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:28:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Yes. Evaluating med kits in each vehicle and make sure there is a TQ handy for each driver’s seat.
View Quote

Humans have 4 appendages x pax
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:29:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Everyone's just sitting around praying for something interesting to happen so they can be a hero while the country continues to go right down the shitter. I hope all this will be archived somehow for future generations.
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 12:16:08 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Sir, not done yet. I bought it a year ago. You prodded me to download and listen.

Thank you.  

@Quiganomics, FYI, I am a high school teacher...
View Quote
English lit or critical thinking?
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 12:27:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Everyone's just sitting around praying for something interesting to happen so they can be a hero while the country continues to go right down the shitter. I hope all this will be archived somehow for future generations.
View Quote

What are YOU doing?
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 12:29:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

This
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 12:30:10 AM EDT
[#33]
I moved more potent weaponry to more accessible locations in my home and made sure my first wife knows it.
Quoted:
If you've haven't been stocking up on ammo for the past decade, you  are behind and will die shortly
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 5:52:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Typically means buying up all available and then re-selling at a profit.  Not sure what context OP is using it in
View Quote

^^^
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 6:28:32 AM EDT
[#35]
I'm wishing the sleeper cells would hurry the fuck up
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top