Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 2:33:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When I win the lottery I’m buying free bus tickets for every homeless person to SF, Austin, Portland, and Seattle.
View Quote

Add Los Angeles, please.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 2:36:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Republicans need to create a group that helps the homeless relocate their camps to these peoples yards.  As long as Republicans refuse to take any real action, nothing will change.
View Quote

Republicans are powerless in Oregon. It's what happens when you have 100% vote by mail.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 2:40:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That's what 100% vote by mail elections gets you.
View Quote

"Elections."
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 2:43:21 PM EDT
[#4]
So tired of looking for a place to rent...
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 2:56:27 PM EDT
[#5]
That is the best idea I’ve ever heard about anything ever.  Backfire proof.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 3:02:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Every city should give their homeless, druggies, and mentally ill a one way ticket to Portland.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 3:09:08 PM EDT
[#7]
The fine folks in this civilized country need to become markedly less so.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 3:10:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Republicans are powerless in Oregon. It's what happens when you have 100% vote by mail.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Republicans need to create a group that helps the homeless relocate their camps to these peoples yards.  As long as Republicans refuse to take any real action, nothing will change.

Ditto Washington.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 3:14:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Can’t help but laugh.  Get what they voted for.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 3:14:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Find the addresses for the two sponsors and give homeless people free bus rides to set up in front of their houses in the public walkway
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 3:18:19 PM EDT
[#11]
I thought the title said "New Oregon" and I was like damn, what a fitting name. Split the state in two and the woke version gets that name. New Oregon, New Texas, New California...

Nuevo Colorado
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 3:24:14 PM EDT
[#12]
.        'address the root causes of homelessness and poverty'.  
View Quote

This part should be really entertaining

Those clowns don’t know shit about fuck, when it comes to taking a fuckin’ lick, getting your shit squared away, and getting back on your feet.

And I’m talking about the “leaders”, and the bums there.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 3:27:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Free one way bus tickets to Oregon
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 3:33:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Free one way bus tickets to Oregon
View Quote

Take some pointers from the NGO’s south of the border, and work up a brochure on how to get signed up for all those sweet handouts too.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 3:45:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The home addresses of the motherfuckerfaces that voted for this shit shouldn't be impossible to find. The sane people left, should be able to raise $100 to pay the most whacked out homeless to camp in front of their homes. In Minecraft...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If it passes, encampments on the streets of the homes of those voting for it should be encouraged.

The home addresses of the motherfuckerfaces that voted for this shit shouldn't be impossible to find. The sane people left, should be able to raise $100 to pay the most whacked out homeless to camp in front of their homes. In Minecraft...

In their back and front yards if they have them.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 3:58:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Probably plenty of space at Willamette Valley wineries for encampments.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 8:22:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Good Oregonians should help educate the homeless in Portland that the state legislature and Mahonia Hall (governors residence) are public property with truly superior camping facilities.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 8:35:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Dumbasses led by dumbasses.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 8:40:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Anyone worth a shit should have left that shit hole to their stern a long time ago.

Let the rats that believe in this garbage drown in the ocean of filth they enabled
View Quote

That sounds great but like it or not it's coming your way eventually.  Obvious and deliberate action to assist in America's demise.  Burn in hell Soros and related ilk.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 8:49:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The fine folks in this civilized country need to become markedly less so.
View Quote

About too late for that.  We'd be seen as the bad guys.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 8:59:57 PM EDT
[#21]
An ultra-woke church recently invited the county to build a permanent homeless camp literally within shouting distance of my house, in the middle of a family neighborhood. Some of my neighbors' fences back right up to it. I know they are ultra-woke because I was there to support my neighborhood yesterday. The only Christian thing about that church was the cross on the wall. I actually took notes, and in the first few minutes of introduction they hit every woke buzz-word there is. The turnout was incredible, probably 200+ all furiously in opposition to this bullshit, both admitted Republicans and Democrats together on one side. The news mentioned that it was "heated" but of course they didn't show the good parts. Supporters of this bullshit in attendance - members of the church - actually commute here from Multnomah Co. Big surprise.

Fuck everyone on here who says we deserve this. Oregon is not Portland. This is my state, not theirs. They invaded and so we are at war.

As to the squatter nonsense, I don't care anymore what the law says. Laws and morality diverged some time ago. Homeless on or near my property will be dealt with.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 9:03:33 PM EDT
[#22]
I got banned from the SeattleWA subreddit for proposing this solution to the problem

Link Posted: 5/1/2023 9:04:39 PM EDT
[#23]
I went down a YouTube rabbit hole yesterday morning, watching news reports on Portland.

I thought I had seen it all until I got into the squatter situations. That whole place is lost.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 9:17:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Root cause lol. It’s called being lazy and or a bum.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 9:48:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Good. I hope it passes. I hope they pass similar laws in every Democrat shit hole. I hope they expand the laws to make it illegal to try to remove homeless people from private property.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Good. I hope it passes. I hope they pass similar laws in every Democrat shit hole. I hope they expand the laws to make it illegal to try to remove homeless people from private property.

But then the rats that voted for these council members move to farther and farther out.

Quoted:
That sounds great but like it or not it's coming your way eventually.  Obvious and deliberate action to assist in America's demise.  Burn in hell Soros and related ilk.

100% right.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 9:52:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Portland's soil will become extremely fertile, there will be a drastic rise in missing persons posters and there will be many people that have shut up.   It will be a total mystery.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 10:16:38 PM EDT
[#27]
EDIT: Post 87!!!

Regarding my previous post about the radical woke from Multnoma Co. attacking us right where we live, it is looking like we taxpayers have ZERO legal recourse thanks to HB2006.

So be ready, fellow Oregonians, it will come to your nice neighborhood, too. It does not matter where you live.

In our neighborhood, I leave tools outside and don't worry about them walking off. Park my car outside because the garage is a workshop - zero concern about break-ins. Leave on vacation for a week with no concern that anyone will mess with the place in the meantime. Seems that will no longer be the case simply because the woke volunteered us to participate in their bullshit, and what we were told is if they and the county agree to building a permanent homeless zoo next door, ALL LOCAL ZONING LAWS MAY BE BYPASSED. Of course, the county EAGERLY agreed. Overnight, in a nice, middle-class, safe neighborhood, our right to be secure in our properties and persons is GONE.

And that is all I can say on the matter until I learn more.

Clown-fucking-world.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 10:17:25 PM EDT
[#28]
I hope it passes.

Getting what they voted for.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 10:19:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Fuck yourself.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 11:11:43 AM EDT
[#30]
PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) – A House bill that would have granted people experiencing homelessness in Oregon the right to sleep in public spaces and the right to be compensated $1,000 if they’re denied access to the public space is dead.

Lawmakers say House Bill 3501, known as the “right to rest” bill, is not moving forward in the legislative session because it has missed several key deadlines.

The bill has received attention from national news outlets, prompting House Majority Leader Rep. Julie Fahey, D-Eugene, to issue a public statement about the bill Tuesday morning.

“House Bill 3501 doesn’t have the support or the time to move forward, full stop,” she said.

Although the bill could not move forward, some lawmakers had planned to hold a public hearing to discuss the bill Thursday. Fahey said the bill had become a significant distraction and for this reason, the public hearing has been canceled.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/3/2023 11:15:08 AM EDT
[#31]
New Yorkers have found a loophole.

They can’t sue if you strangle them to death on the subway.

Link Posted: 5/3/2023 11:16:01 AM EDT
[#32]
Whoever said this is nothing more than a land grab to block bust the existing home owners is 100% on the money.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 11:17:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Holy shit. What a shit show that is gonna be.

But even Texas if you arrest them and such you have to take all of their property. Every bit of it. And hold it for safe keeping.
View Quote

That's how the Feds are making it impossible to do anything with the homeless. Phoenix PD is being federally investigated for that right now.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 11:19:21 AM EDT
[#34]
This is awesome. I for one hope it passes and is implemented. Portland really does need to be walled off for the good of the country.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 11:23:02 AM EDT
[#35]
Lol.  It seems they want to turn Oregon into a third world shithole.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 11:25:01 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/05/01/16/70439395-12033759-image-a-36_1682954961112.jpghttps://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/05/01/16/70439393-12033759-image-m-35_1682954954096.jpg

The bill, which would allow homeless people to sue if they're moved from encampments in Oregon, is sponsored by Democrat representatives Khanh Pham (left) and Farrah Chaichi
View Quote
You know what's funny? Chachi is Korean slang for penis.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 11:31:33 AM EDT
[#37]
They need a lot of homeless to show up at the bill sponsors homes and camp there
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 3:26:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They could still help the homeless relocate to these politicians streets/yards.  That is what I mean by real action.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 9:09:24 PM EDT
[#39]
We're being taken over by pure evil.

Link Posted: 5/3/2023 9:12:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/05/01/16/70439395-12033759-image-a-36_1682954961112.jpghttps://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/05/01/16/70439393-12033759-image-m-35_1682954954096.jpg

The bill, which would allow homeless people to sue if they're moved from encampments in Oregon, is sponsored by Democrat representatives Khanh Pham (left) and Farrah Chaichi
View Quote

May fuck be upon them
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 9:14:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

More than 2,000 letters of opposition have been submitted, compared to just 41 in support.
View Quote

Doesn't matter. Blue state politicians just pass whatever bills they want regardless of public outcry.

In WA our recent mag ban and fresh from the oven AWB had like a 10:1 ratio of opposition to support during public commentary periods. They still passed.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 9:16:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Moat of the suburban women I talk to about this say "Well, they must have somewhere to live".
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 9:18:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Some one wants to tank real estate prices.   At a certain price point, a large corporation will buy tracts of real estate.  

Then these laws will either be stricken or not enforced.  

The city council is getting paid.
View Quote

Wouldn’t surprise me one bit.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 9:21:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Somebody needs to drag some shitty salvage RVs in front of the homes of all these democrat lawmakers and fill them with drug addict mentally ill bums.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 9:24:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Holy shit. What a shit show that is gonna be.

But even Texas if you arrest them and such you have to take all of their property. Every bit of it. And hold it for safe keeping.
View Quote

Rookie move.  

Arrest them well away from their encampment instead….
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 9:28:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Some one wants to tank real estate prices.   At a certain price point, a large corporation will buy tracts of real estate.  

Then these laws will either be stricken or not enforced.  

The city council is getting paid.
View Quote

Ahhh- here we have someone familiar with the long term plan!

Don’t forget all the politicians’ pals who run the NGO’s which “help” spend the taxpayer money on the homeless, all while making really good money with their salaries…
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 9:34:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Lol @ the retarded folks.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 9:36:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 9:37:31 PM EDT
[#49]
We don't need no water, let the motherfucker burn.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 9:41:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Operation destroy, defeat, humiliate America continues with rapid unopposed success

the entire coast and other desirable areas (the ones now ruined that Americans flee) will be owned by who?
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top