Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 2649 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:39:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GiggleSmith:

Green PA
View Quote

608 jobs specifically for THAAD there.  We do other defense stuff in PA too other than that.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:40:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

lol, joke all you want, but it is American jobs.

These are just the numbers for making THAAD, it adds up for every program.

https://www.lockheedmartin.com/content/dam/lockheed-martin/mfc/photo/thaad/mfc-mia-job-infographic-thaad.jpg.pc-adaptive.990.medium.jpg

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kncook:

Hopefully all made in USA.

US Military Industrial Complex money printer go brrrrrrrtttttt.

lol, joke all you want, but it is American jobs.

These are just the numbers for making THAAD, it adds up for every program.

https://www.lockheedmartin.com/content/dam/lockheed-martin/mfc/photo/thaad/mfc-mia-job-infographic-thaad.jpg.pc-adaptive.990.medium.jpg

All part of the strategic sourcing plans used by all the MIC.  All the defense contractors know the wider they spread out the supply chain and the more states/congressional districts that spread them to, the more they ensure both congressional buy in to the program, but more important it helps shield them from congressional mandated cuts.  

About every programmatic brief contrains a slide of who would be impacted if the program is cut.  Those are pasted around when iit comes time to do the defense appropriation bills
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:42:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Squatch:

Brutal.  Looks like the crew was making its way out when the last round hit.
View All Quotes

Yea, they were getting out after the second hit, then the third penetrated.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:43:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By _disconnector_:
She says "My point of view is . . . "

Your point of view ends where your oath begins.  Why is this so hard for some people to understand?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LoBrau:
First Out Transgender U.S. Army Officer Indicted for Treason, Selling Information to Russia
BREAKING NEWS
First Out Transgender U.S. Army Officer Indicted for Treason, Selling Information to Russia
By Tessaron, September 29, 2022 11:11 am

A Johns Hopkins Doctor and her U.S. Army Major spouse, who is also a doctor, have been indicted for attempting to sell medical information of U.S. military personnel to Russia. Those people include Intelligence Community members who are assisting Ukrainian military wounded in U.S. hospitals in Germany.

From the Baltimore Banner: "Anna Gabrielian (1st picture) and Jamie Lee Henry (second picture), who had a secret security clearance as a doctor at Fort Bragg in North Carolina, communicated and met with an undercover FBI agent who they believed was from the Russian embassy, offering sensitive medical information on military members and their family, the indictment alleges."

Major Jamie Lee Henry is also the first publicly out transgender active U.S. Army Officer. In her interview in 2015 by Buzzfeed she said ""People say, 'Is this a choice?' The choice is being healthy or sick. I can continue living a sick life, or I can live a healthy life."

From the Baltimore Banner: "During an Aug. 17 meeting in a Baltimore hotel room, Gabrielian told the undercover agent that "she was motivated by patriotism toward Russia to provide any assistance she could to Russia, even if it meant being fired or going to jail."

Her spouse had access to not just medical information, she said, but insight into how the U.S. military establishes an army hospital in war conditions and about training the military provided to Ukrainian military personnel.

"My point of view is until the United States actually declares war against Russia, I'm able to help as much as I want," Henry told the undercover agent, according to the indictment. "At that point, I'll have some ethical issues I'll have to work through."

Your point of view ends where your oath begins.  Why is this so hard for some people to understand?

Atlas News?

Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:43:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Former world heavyweight champion and 7ft giant Nikolai Valuev reveals he's been summoned to fight for Russia

Russia's Nikolai Valuev is the tallest and heaviest world champion ever in boxing

More
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:44:17 PM EDT
[#6]

What's his deal, anyway? Why is he so interested in being on the losing side here?
View Quote

He long ago buddied up to Putin/Russia, not sure it would be easy to back out of that now.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:45:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By kncook:

Hopefully all made in USA.

US Military Industrial Complex money printer go brrrrrrrtttttt.
View Quote

Making solid, useful things with tax dollars instead of welfare spending is not a bad deal IMO.  Defense spending is NOT bankrupting.  That trope gets old.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:46:43 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

Also why Leopard 1 might be fine for Ukraine most of the time. It mostly won't be tank v tank.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:48:11 PM EDT
[#9]
View All Quotes
BREAKING NEWS

A Johns Hopkins Doctor and her U.S. Army Major spouse, who is also a doctor, have been indicted for attempting to sell medical information of U.S. military personnel to Russia. Those people include Intelligence Community members who are assisting Ukrainian military wounded in U.S. hospitals in Germany.

From the Baltimore Banner: “Anna Gabrielian (1st picture) and Jamie Lee Henry (second picture), who had a secret security clearance as a doctor at Fort Bragg in North Carolina, communicated and met with an undercover FBI agent who they believed was from the Russian embassy, offering sensitive medical information on military members and their family, the indictment alleges.”

Major Jamie Lee Henry is also the first publicly out transgender active U.S. Army Officer. In her interview in 2015 by Buzzfeed she said “”People say, ‘Is this a choice?’ The choice is being healthy or sick. I can continue living a sick life, or I can live a healthy life.”

From the Baltimore Banner: “During an Aug. 17 meeting in a Baltimore hotel room, Gabrielian told the undercover agent that “she was motivated by patriotism toward Russia to provide any assistance she could to Russia, even if it meant being fired or going to jail.”

Her spouse had access to not just medical information, she said, but insight into how the U.S. military establishes an army hospital in war conditions and about training the military provided to Ukrainian military personnel.

“My point of view is until the United States actually declares war against Russia, I’m able to help as much as I want,” Henry told the undercover agent, according to the indictment. “At that point, I’ll have some ethical issues I’ll have to work through.”

“She was motivated by patriotism toward Russia…”

Maybe we can volunteer her to the Russian army.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:52:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dracster] [#10]

View All Quotes

The driver probably bought it with the first one.

Based on the ground video at the end, I bet they didn't even know where the Ukrainians were. It does jive with a few reports telling how the russkies set up on the front of treelines in plain view instead of back in concealment.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:53:12 PM EDT
[#11]
"Ukrainian Troops Say Russian Soldiers Changed Into Civilian Clothes As They Fled"
View Quote

Ukrainian Troops Say Russian Soldiers Changed Into Civilian Clothes As They Fled
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:54:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Javak:

View All Quotes
BREAKING NEWS

From the Baltimore Banner: “Anna Gabrielian (1st picture) and Jamie Lee Henry (second picture), who had a secret security clearance as a doctor at Fort Bragg in North Carolina, communicated and met with an undercover FBI agent who they believed was from the Russian embassy, offering sensitive medical information on military members and their family, the indictment alleges.”

Major Jamie Lee Henry is also the first publicly out transgender active U.S. Army Officer. In her interview in 2015 by Buzzfeed she said “”People say, ‘Is this a choice?’ The choice is being healthy or sick. I can continue living a sick life, or I can live a healthy life.”

From the Baltimore Banner: “During an Aug. 17 meeting in a Baltimore hotel room, Gabrielian told the undercover agent that “she was motivated by patriotism toward Russia to provide any assistance she could to Russia, even if it meant being fired or going to jail.”

“My point of view is until the United States actually declares war against Russia, I’m able to help as much as I want,” Henry told the undercover agent, according to the indictment. “At that point, I’ll have some ethical issues I’ll have to work through.”

I would hope most Americans are more loyal to America then to their ancestral homelands
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:56:25 PM EDT
[#13]
I think Putin ordered the attacks on the pipeline.

He’s like a toddler when their parent takes away a toy as punishment. The toddler smashes the toy saying “I didn’t want the toy anyway!”.

That’s why I believe people are asking the wrong questions “who stands to financially benefit from the damaged pipelines?” It’s not about money, it’s about Putin being a petty little baby.

Putin is trying to show that he’s in control. Germany saying that it will not buy Russian gas, that put Germany in control of the situation. Russia emanating the pipeline says “WE are the ones that say you can’t have gas, NOT you”. Just saying that wouldn’t mean anything. How else will Russia prove that they will not turn the gas back on? The only way to prove that, is to damage the pipeline.

Putin also is showing that he’s cutting ties with the EU for the long term. He’s willing to hurt the Russian economy as long as it also hurts the EU economy, it doesn’t matter if it hurts Russia more than the EU.

As a bonus he gets to use it as propaganda “the whole world is against Russia, woe is me!”. The Russian public gets riled up. Putin can use it as justification for attacking infrastructure. It also creates additional chaos and uncertainty in the energy markets.

And Russian people are going to fall for it, because “why would Putin blow up their own pipeline when they control whether the gas is on or off?” They don’t comprehend what a petty narcissist Putin is.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:56:55 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

That combat looks normal for battlefield type games.  Someone moves forward then backward then forward and the other guy just "LEEROY JENKINS" them
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:58:20 PM EDT
[#15]
HIMARS in Ukraine: A Rare Look at Their Use on the Front Lines | WSJ
View Quote

Himars in Ukraine: A Rare Look at Their Use on the Front Lines | WSJ
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:00:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Erno86:
It really shows the folly and danger of having civilian, nuclear fission reactors in a war zone.
View Quote

They weren't in a war zone when they built them.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:00:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Jack67:

Making solid, useful things with tax dollars instead of welfare spending is not a bad deal IMO.  Defense spending is NOT bankrupting.  That trope gets old.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/556465/579C3C81-824E-49D0-826F-451BF61A3762_jpe-2543882.JPG
View Quote

Now overlay that graph with tax rates and you will see where a larger and larger percentage of our budget goes
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:00:24 PM EDT
[#18]
View All Quotes
BREAKING NEWS

Wonder if they'll put this into future sec trainings or leave it out because of the privileged class. They usually include examples of all recent breeches in the trainings.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:02:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Freiheit8472:

Wonder if they'll put this into future sec trainings or leave it out because of the privileged class. They usually include examples of all recent breeches in the trainings.
View All Quotes
BREAKING NEWS

I have a feeling if it is included, they were leave out the trans part of it.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:04:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By M-1975:
Atlas News?

View All Quotes
BREAKING NEWS

From the Baltimore Banner: "Anna Gabrielian (1st picture) and Jamie Lee Henry (second picture), who had a secret security clearance as a doctor at Fort Bragg in North Carolina, communicated and met with an undercover FBI agent who they believed was from the Russian embassy, offering sensitive medical information on military members and their family, the indictment alleges."

Major Jamie Lee Henry is also the first publicly out transgender active U.S. Army Officer. In her interview in 2015 by Buzzfeed she said ""People say, 'Is this a choice?' The choice is being healthy or sick. I can continue living a sick life, or I can live a healthy life."

From the Baltimore Banner: "During an Aug. 17 meeting in a Baltimore hotel room, Gabrielian told the undercover agent that "she was motivated by patriotism toward Russia to provide any assistance she could to Russia, even if it meant being fired or going to jail."

"My point of view is until the United States actually declares war against Russia, I'm able to help as much as I want," Henry told the undercover agent, according to the indictment. "At that point, I'll have some ethical issues I'll have to work through."

Atlas News?

That's the news app I have that I first saw the story on. If you Google "her" name it's on all the major news outlets.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:04:42 PM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes
BREAKING NEWS

Just a free thinker asking questions...
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:05:59 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

looked like the tank kept firing till the enemy drove INTO the line of fire. lol
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:07:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:
Going back to the pipelines...

I read German news websites, and particularly like Cicero as it's unbiased and just good journalism. They had an interesting article about why the Russians are the likely culprit: https://www.cicero.de/aussenpolitik/nord-stream-pipeline-sabotage-russland-explosion-erdgas . You guys can shove it through Google Translate if you want. Here are the salient points:
  • Nordstream 1 and 2 actually consists of PAIRS of pipes.
  • Nordstream 1 has only ONE damaged pipe, so they could resume delivery through the other one. Nordstream 2, of course, was never in use.
  • They can show the West that they're serious
  • They can create economic panic
  • Turn European public opinion against the war
  • Implicitly threaten similar pipelines that are used to circumvent Russian supplies.
The fact that one pipeline is still open for Russian is a gamechanger in the argument that it couldn't have been the Russians IMO.
View Quote

The last report I saw was that there were four leaks. It wasn't clear if the 4th leak was on the 4th pipe.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:10:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By CenterMass762:

Isn't Russia second world? I thought they were second world-6 and anyone aligned with them is second world by that alignment. Maybe the meaning has changed.
View Quote

That was USSR.

People say "Third World" essentially to mean "Banana Republic". Not according to the technical meaning that's essentially OBE.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:12:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By TheLurker:

I don't know if this dude was already wounded, but that done operator was pretty determined to kill him.
View Quote

Looks like he was trying to put him out of his misery.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:16:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By R0N:

I would hope most Americans are more loyal to America then to their ancestral homelands
View Quote

Not if they grew up reading Howard Zinn's history book.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:22:32 PM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes
BREAKING NEWS

-its not relevant-
Mental health are supposed to be reported…? Bueller…bueller? Ah thats right this is healthy now.

I just saw its LGBTQ+ month in october. Didn’t we just finish a pride month? I’d like to go just one month without being told how i need to open my backward mind.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:22:38 PM EDT
[#28]

What's his deal, anyway? Why is he so interested in being on the losing side here?
View Quote

He's an egomaniac and he figures it makes him a big deal being friends with the ruler of russia. Sort of like being friends with the ruler of North Korea.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:23:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Some Russian tech that will not break down: “Backpacks”

They may have to hit up mom and the GF for their sanitary products to fill their first aid kits, but they WILL get a fresh Model 1869 “Sidor” from the Tsar’s army.  So in lieu of anything resembling legit field gear, the recruits get a hobo bag.  Just need to issue them some sticks to tie it to.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:25:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Just wait until you learn about their old footwraps.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:30:09 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:39:21 PM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

Any additional reporting on this? This would be absolutely huge news. This would basically be Russia admitting they don't think they could hold the annexed regions as well as admitting they aren't willing to go all out to defend them.

I hope this turns out to be true but I'm just not sure that Putin, even Russia's psyche could handle making such a 180 after hanging banners and planning a big, formal celebration for tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:41:24 PM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:43:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By voodochild:

In the first tweet video who are the people running from the vehicles that are getting lit up?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By voodochild:

In the first tweet video who are the people running from the vehicles that are getting lit up?

Ukrainians, I think this was when they were running low on ammo and were encircled in three separate areas in Mariupol.  Then they all decided to make a run towards to Azovstal and regroup to make their final stand there.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:43:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#35]
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:

Any additional reporting on this? This would be absolutely huge news. This would basically be Russia admitting they don't think they could hold the annexed regions as well as admitting they aren't willing to go all out to defend them.

I hope this turns out to be true but I'm just not sure that Putin, even Russia's psyche could handle making such a 180 after hanging banners and planning a big, formal celebration for tomorrow.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:

Me too, but if I find more info, i will post it here.  ISW might have info tonight about that info to prove or disprove it.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:51:07 PM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:52:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By anonimovaca:
I think Putin ordered the attacks on the pipeline.

He’s like a toddler when their parent takes away a toy as punishment. The toddler smashes the toy saying “I didn’t want the toy anyway!”.

That’s why I believe people are asking the wrong questions “who stands to financially benefit from the damaged pipelines?” It’s not about money, it’s about Putin being a petty little baby.

Putin is trying to show that he’s in control. Germany saying that it will not buy Russian gas, that put Germany in control of the situation. Russia emanating the pipeline says “WE are the ones that say you can’t have gas, NOT you”. Just saying that wouldn’t mean anything. How else will Russia prove that they will not turn the gas back on? The only way to prove that, is to damage the pipeline.

Putin also is showing that he’s cutting ties with the EU for the long term. He’s willing to hurt the Russian economy as long as it also hurts the EU economy, it doesn’t matter if it hurts Russia more than the EU.

As a bonus he gets to use it as propaganda “the whole world is against Russia, woe is me!”. The Russian public gets riled up. Putin can use it as justification for attacking infrastructure. It also creates additional chaos and uncertainty in the energy markets.

And Russian people are going to fall for it, because “why would Putin blow up their own pipeline when they control whether the gas is on or off?” They don’t comprehend what a petty narcissist Putin is.
View Quote

Good post.  Only critique I have is: "the whole world is against Russia, woe is me"
I think Putin has quite a bit of paranoia so he believes the world isn't against Russia but,
against Putin.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:54:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Bama_Rebel:

looked like the tank kept firing till the enemy drove INTO the line of fire. lol
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bama_Rebel:

That's what I thought too.  How the fuck could they
have missed a slow moving target like that?
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:58:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Easterner] [#39]
Waiting on some pics to get sent to me that I will add  The bus stop/market is a hole in the ground behind it all. The neighborhood is fucked with a hole in the ground where there used to be a house. This shit makes me sick to my stomach to see.

"Russian forces carried out a missile strike on the city of Dnipro on the night of 28–29 September, killing at least three and injuring five civilians".

They are still digging for survivors/bodies.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/09/29/7369561/index.amp

Still waiting on better pics. That's a neighborhood, not a rock quarry. Fuck!

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/29/2022 3:01:32 PM EDT
[#40]

-its not relevant-
Mental health are supposed to be reported…? Bueller…bueller? Ah thats right this is healthy now.

I just saw its LGBTQ+ month in october. Didn’t we just finish a pride month? I’d like to go just one month without being told how i need to open my backward mind.
View Quote

Just not enough gayness in the world.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 3:03:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: centex_SR-15] [#41]
Some Russian tech that will not break down: “Backpacks”

They may have to hit up mom and the GF for their sanitary products to fill their first aid kits, but they WILL get a fresh Model 1869 “Sidor” from the Tsar’s army.  So in lieu of anything resembling legit field gear, the recruits get a hobo bag.  Just need to issue them some sticks to tie it to.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/556465/3E8B340A-9FC0-419B-A857-7E7B2B9F3C9E_jpe-2543940.JPG
View Quote

I recognize that.  I haven’t watched one of her videos in years.  It was interesting to see how other cultures approach things.

(Armenian granddaughter of a Soviet soldier who taught her their version of bushcraft.)
FAQs 3 DAYS SOLO BUSHCRAFT – WHAT`S IN YOUR BACKPACK? - BUSHCRAFT KIT & LOAD OUT [1take documentary]
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 3:05:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1969iggy] [#42]
Originally Posted By jungatheart:
pic.twitter.com/9HY8Xjk2xT
That's what I thought too.  How the fuck could they
have missed a slow moving target like that?
View Quote

Looks like they cut out... it's possible the driver was dead from a previous hit (or bailed while it was moving) and then it took a hit that stopped it, and we are seeing the hit that finished it.  It's not moving when it dies, but we don't see it stop...  look at :18 in the video.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 3:20:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By centex_SR-15:

I recognize that.  I haven't watched one of her videos in years.  It was interesting to see how other cultures approach things.

(Armenian granddaughter of a Soviet soldier who taught her their version of bushcraft.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJnrDGoxkCs
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By centex_SR-15:
Some Russian tech that will not break down: "Backpacks"

They may have to hit up mom and the GF for their sanitary products to fill their first aid kits, but they WILL get a fresh Model 1869 "Sidor" from the Tsar's army.  So in lieu of anything resembling legit field gear, the recruits get a hobo bag.  Just need to issue them some sticks to tie it to.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/556465/3E8B340A-9FC0-419B-A857-7E7B2B9F3C9E_jpe-2543940.JPG

I recognize that.  I haven't watched one of her videos in years.  It was interesting to see how other cultures approach things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJnrDGoxkCs
How is this different from a seabag/duffle bag that western militaries would give a recruit?  I would assume, even with russian logistics, they'd get more combat suitable packs closer to the front (probably with parts of their previous owners).
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 3:20:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By doc540:

"We turned to our partners, in particular, those who are afraid to give us weapons but still have good expertise. I told them: ‘We will give you their [Iranian drones’] parts; examine them and give us the suppression systems. And a number of countries that did not want to give [us] weapons became interested in this proposal."

Ya wanna slide, ya gotta grease.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/29/2022 3:21:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By IllardSuggins:
Damn 7' tall and 328 lbs.
View Quote

Damn fucker is a modern day Goliath.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 3:24:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Easterner] [#46]
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 3:24:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:
Funny conscription story from a small town.

My wife has a close friend who's cousin is 38 or so, and a real big guy. Police came to serve papers, and he fought them- beat them so badly they had to call more (keep in mind most cops are not walking around with riot gear and such). These guys finally subdued him and put him on a bus, he yelled out the door that he would survive the war and come back and kill them all. Well, the "recruiting" office found him unfit for duty, so he went back to his town and burned down the small police station

I don't know if all the details are true here, but I want to believe and it's a good story anyway lol.
View Quote

What an absolute madman. I love it! Even if not true haha.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 3:26:48 PM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

Lmao the reaction by the UA troops when that fucker is blown to smithereens is priceless.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 3:29:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By realwar:
Former world heavyweight champion and 7ft giant Nikolai Valuev reveals he's been summoned to fight for Russia

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/09/29/16/62934011-0-image-a-2_1664466575058.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/09/29/17/62933073-11263321-image-m-11_1664467193762.jpg

Russia's Nikolai Valuev is the tallest and heaviest world champion ever in boxing

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/09/29/17/62934479-11263321-image-a-13_1664467330731.jpg

More
View Quote

Dude looks like a circus freak.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 3:29:50 PM EDT
[#50]
what caused that big ass hole in the ground?
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 2649 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top