Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1050 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/13/2022 12:48:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By CletusRoundbelly:

Be prepared for a strongly worded op-ed as to why war journalists are sacred even while active combat is taking place, and that all parties should stop shooting / shelling /bombing when they are present.

In other worrds....fuck all the dead soldiers and civilians, our guy got perished, so it's serious now.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Be prepared for a strongly worded op-ed as to why war journalists are sacred even while active combat is taking place, and that all parties should stop shooting / shelling /bombing when they are present.

In other worrds....fuck all the dead soldiers and civilians, our guy got perished, so it's serious now.

I understand why you feel the way that you do.

You feel the way that you do because you have a low IQ.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 12:51:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 12:52:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By nickmemphis:

Nods. Valid points of nuance. But the main thing is, Russia sort of obliquely implied they wouldn't do any scorpiorussian stuff like they've been wont to do since roughly about the time when Russia first became an identifiable ethnonational entity, or at least a bunch of gullible fucktards running shit on our side thought they more or less sort of did, right?
View Quote

Yeah, but that was two weeks ago when he said he would not invade. It's just a training mission.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 12:52:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By x248716x:

just wondering, with respect to the negotiations, for instance, there was something about Israel that said "take the deal", of course, the reply to Israel should be whether they should take a deal with Iran.

anyways, let's say that the negotiations get to a point where  the Europeans + US, they're all telling Zelinsky to take the deal, and he tells them all to fuck off, because, he's Zelinsky.  and then they say, take the deal or we shut off the flow of ATGM, Stingers, ammo, etc, and you're on your own homie.

I mean, Zelinsky shouldn't trust Biden further than he can spit.  and the German guy, Schroder?  pffft.  Macron?  he wants to negotiate a peace, for re-election instagram points.  etc.

I think the Poland will still stand with Ukraine until the end, whichever way that goes.  the others?  they might be fair-weather friends.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SheltiePimp:
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:

Keeping Ukraine out of nato is a red herring since they weren’t getting brought in.  Also, that agreement would be as useful as the one where Russia promised not to invade inf they gave up their nukes.

Put yourself in Ukraine's position, not the popular pro-western media position that Zelensky is in. What are your goals and how do you achieve them in this situation?

NATO is not coming to help. There will not be any no-fly zones, and there will not be any transfers of fighter jets.

Ukraine is in the position of having tools (supplied by the west) that require sacrifices for prolonging a losing strategy, a strategy that the west is happy to support because it degrades Russian capabilities. Ukraine is a pawn, and they know it.

Article 5 of nato is what Russia is leveraging, and Ukraine is not part of that leverage.

just wondering, with respect to the negotiations, for instance, there was something about Israel that said "take the deal", of course, the reply to Israel should be whether they should take a deal with Iran.

anyways, let's say that the negotiations get to a point where  the Europeans + US, they're all telling Zelinsky to take the deal, and he tells them all to fuck off, because, he's Zelinsky.  and then they say, take the deal or we shut off the flow of ATGM, Stingers, ammo, etc, and you're on your own homie.

I mean, Zelinsky shouldn't trust Biden further than he can spit.  and the German guy, Schroder?  pffft.  Macron?  he wants to negotiate a peace, for re-election instagram points.  etc.

I think the Poland will still stand with Ukraine until the end, whichever way that goes.  the others?  they might be fair-weather friends.

I don't see the US or NATO telling Zelinsky to take a deal with Russia or we cut off support.  It is very much in everyone's interest to see Russia burn though troops, munitions, and equipment for as long as possible in Ukraine.  Everyone very much wants to see a weakened and neutered Russian military.  The Ukrainians are paying the price in blood for the rest of us.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 12:52:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By mnd6563:

Interesting.  So is it like the UK's Letter of Last Resort?   Can the DOD launch based on pre-agreed upon scenarios if the POTUS is not reachable?  Or would an acting Commander in Chief still need to give the final order to launch?  It seems like getting someone awake and coherent and engaged in under 15 minutes is highly improbable.
View All Quotes

I find the whole concept fascinating as to how it would really work.  Doesn't it require a clear and verified order from the President to launch and confirmation by the Sec of Defense that the order is legitimately from the President himself?  It seems like a response to a first strike late at night would not be possible without several hours of consultation and corroboration.  Even then, I could see most Presidents waiting to look at options before escalation.  Our subs would surely survive a first strike.  The Russian Navy is most likely way more incompetent than their other forces.  They couldn't find and touch our subs.

No. Only in a first strike scenario. If there are nukes inbound, a full response does not need the POTUS to use the football codes. It's totally rational in a MAD paradigm, if you think on it.

Interesting.  So is it like the UK's Letter of Last Resort?   Can the DOD launch based on pre-agreed upon scenarios if the POTUS is not reachable?  Or would an acting Commander in Chief still need to give the final order to launch?  It seems like getting someone awake and coherent and engaged in under 15 minutes is highly improbable.

pretty much. It's the reason it's assumed a priori amongst the nukular cognescenti that any use means total use. 15 minutes simply is not enough time to reasonably get anyone in a position to decide anything, so if MAD is going to work, it sort of HAS to be automatic. Otherwise, if an immediate response required someone to make a decision, it would be a matter of ad hominem. Wagering odds, depending on who sits at the Resolute Desk
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 12:53:06 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote
I'm certain it would be more than just Poland to stand with Ukraine. I think we're programmed to have Western European countries on the brain when thinking of NATO. That's not NATO anymore. I think the members that were forced to be former Soviet states or eastern block Warsaw Pact members are not going to be keen on seeing Putin living his dreams of USSR 2.0.

It might be easy to roll your eyes at the Baltic states as non players but the Czech's would not be pushovers. If some combination of the Czech's, Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovenia, Slovakia, Poland, the 3 Baltic states, and Romania all stood in support of Ukraine that would be quite a message itself. Don't forget that Norway was the first to start sending ATGM's and they didn't wait for anyone else's approval. They might stand strong as well.
Should such a group form, I think it's just as likely that the embarrassment of a split in NATO membership could cause the western nations to nut up and join as it is they could force the others to stand down.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 12:53:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By 74HC:

Why is it when I see pictures like this, that Bayraktar song plays in my head?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By M-1975:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FNvflwDXoAM3Hmx?format=jpg

Why is it when I see pictures like this, that Bayraktar song plays in my head?
Bayraktar!
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 12:55:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By NwG:

Yep. But this time it smells like toast.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/13/2022 12:56:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By 4thUSMC:

Oh man, the libs are going apeshit now that one of their own has been killed.  Send in the B2s!!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 4thUSMC:

Oh man, the libs are going apeshit now that one of their own has been killed.  Send in the B2s!!

Probably already stated in later pages, but NYT has already disavowed Renaud and stated emphatically that he was not on assignment for them at the time of his murder.  

That sucks, the whole situation, all around.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 12:58:48 PM EDT
[#10]

I don't know if it's that cynical, without precedence.  USA journalists, and other nationals, seem to be too acclimated to USA embedded standards.  When I was growing up, old school wars were very risky being anywhere near the front lines.
View All Quotes

I don't know if it's that cynical, without precedence.  USA journalists, and other nationals, seem to be too acclimated to USA embedded standards.  When I was growing up, old school wars were very risky being anywhere near the front lines.

I remember watching the war in Chechnya on TV late at night with my dad.  The Russians were leveling Grozny.  A jet had just dropped cluster bomb munitions, and the TV crew went scrambling.  My dad turned to me and asked (a little concerned) if I was thinking about heading over.  I snorted and said: Fuck That.  Jets dropping cluster-bomb munitions? There was no way I was going into a war in which a First World army was a combatant.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 12:59:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Vinnland:

He posted the maximum damage scenaro for the US on twitter:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FNsKR_OVsAMkRHY?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
View Quote

So Mexico becoming next superpower.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 12:59:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Balu:

Fantasy orcs enjoy extreme violence, they are a chaotic horde, have shoddy makeshift equipment, low intelligence, their tactics consist mainly of mindlessly swarming, fodder for the meatgrinder. It's a perfect fit now that I think about.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Balu:
Originally Posted By Bunn19:
A few other thoughts about global thermonuclear war. First of all, if it happens at all, there won't be any nonsense about limited this, and restrained ROE bullshit. The first time someone lets a nuke loose in anger, every other nuclear power on the planet is going to freak and use theirs before they lose them. Weapon accuracy CEP is like <100 meters now, so no one has any launch sites that can survive that, so it's immediately launch now or forever hold your peace. With reference to ground based ICBM sites in fixed locations. You can't exactly keep them secret anymore.

I hope you are wrong because I think there is a 50% chance Putin fires off a tactical one before this is all over. Especially after the way this is working out for him.

I for damn sure hope I'm wrong too, but unfortunately I don't think I am. When I was doing the missile base salvage stuff with Atlas Metals, LLC, living in the Bushong Atlas E site east of Council Grove,  I was all up into the whole nuclear strategy thing. The simple fact is you have to use your nukes ASAP when they start flying, because you are not going to get a second chance. The vehicles are just too damn accurate, like the high rent. It's not physically possible to build a structure that can withstand a direct nuclear ground burst. Even a wee teeny itty bitty one. It's as hot as the core of a star. Normal matter doesn't exist in those conditions.

Fantasy orcs enjoy extreme violence, they are a chaotic horde, have shoddy makeshift equipment, low intelligence, their tactics consist mainly of mindlessly swarming, fodder for the meatgrinder. It's a perfect fit now that I think about.

Yep, Orcs.
Attachment Attached File

LMAO

FIGHT, Ukraine!
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:00:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By TheRocketmac:

Probably already stated in later pages, but NYT has already disavowed Renaud and stated emphatically that he was not on assignment for them at the time of his murder.  

View Quote
American media corporations are owned and run by toadies, cowards and traitors.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:01:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:02:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Eight_Ring:

I remember watching the war in Chechnya on TV late at night with my dad.  The Russians were leveling Grozny.  A jet had just dropped cluster bomb munitions, and the TV crew went scrambling.  My dad turned to me and asked (a little concerned) if I was thinking about heading over.  I snorted and said: Fuck That.  Jets dropping cluster-bomb munitions? There was no way I was going into a war in which a First World army was a combatant.
View Quote

So, you're saying you have no fear of going to Ukraine?
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:05:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Auto5guy:

View All Quotes

lol.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:06:04 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:06:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By hondaciv:

For the 10th time, when you surrender, you are a POW.  You don't fight war crimes with war crimes in the court of public opinion.  Which is the only way Ukraine wins this war.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cryo_tech:

For the 10th time.

They are bombing hospitals, targeting civilians.

Stop.... Taking.... Prisoners....

For the 10th time, when you surrender, you are a POW.  You don't fight war crimes with war crimes in the court of public opinion.  Which is the only way Ukraine wins this war.

Additionally, rooskies are surrendering quite a bit. Let word get out POWs are being executed and then they have something to fight for. Right now they have an out.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:06:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By weptek911:

Now would be a good time to liquidate them once Ukraine gets the upper hand. Russia and its little puppets in Crimea and Donbass are waging a war of extermination. It’s time to clean out the rats nests.
View Quote

That's some dehumanizing language.  You're calling for genocide and war crimes.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:08:41 PM EDT
[#20]

You do you.

This shit happens on my soil, I'm not taking prisoners.

Geneva convention? I stopped being bound by that the day I got my dd.

View All Quotes

For the 10th time.

They are bombing hospitals, targeting civilians.

Stop.... Taking.... Prisoners....

You do you.

This shit happens on my soil, I'm not taking prisoners.

Geneva convention? I stopped being bound by that the day I got my dd.

While I think in this case it’s tactically sound to allow them to surrender… I share your thoughts. I’d find it hard not to have him dig is own grave and roll him in it after the anchor shot.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:10:17 PM EDT
[#21]

pretty much. It's the reason it's assumed a priori amongst the nukular cognescenti that any use means total use. 15 minutes simply is not enough time to reasonably get anyone in a position to decide anything, so if MAD is going to work, it sort of HAS to be automatic. Otherwise, if an immediate response required someone to make a decision, it would be a matter of ad hominem. Wagering odds, depending on who sits at the Resolute Desk
View All Quotes

I find the whole concept fascinating as to how it would really work.  Doesn't it require a clear and verified order from the President to launch and confirmation by the Sec of Defense that the order is legitimately from the President himself?  It seems like a response to a first strike late at night would not be possible without several hours of consultation and corroboration.  Even then, I could see most Presidents waiting to look at options before escalation.  Our subs would surely survive a first strike.  The Russian Navy is most likely way more incompetent than their other forces.  They couldn't find and touch our subs.

No. Only in a first strike scenario. If there are nukes inbound, a full response does not need the POTUS to use the football codes. It's totally rational in a MAD paradigm, if you think on it.

Great info, thanks!  I don't see Biden making any kind of decisions after 4pm on any given day.  We need to set a maximum age limit for POTUS soon.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:10:25 PM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

There's a guy working on a simulator for this, this is assuming all missiles work, no failures, and no intercepted missiles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55x11a0aKtY

This looks like a really great effort and my hat is off to the creator.

But, I don’t think the wind patterns are correct. For Oklahoma City, the wind typically blows north in the warm months, and south in the cold months. The simulation shows the wind blowing north east, which is pretty rare.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:11:10 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:11:27 PM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

There's a guy working on a simulator for this, this is assuming all missiles work, no failures, and no intercepted missiles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55x11a0aKtY

Not looking good for me on Long Island in that scenario.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:13:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Dagger41:
This is from March 2.

Buffs over Ukraine (supposedly)
Check out the escorts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfSXWuY2hmM
View Quote
Video from Sep. 4, 2020
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:15:14 PM EDT
[#26]

Put yourself in Ukraine's position, not the popular pro-western media position that Zelensky is in. What are your goals and how do you achieve them in this situation?

NATO is not coming to help. There will not be any no-fly zones, and there will not be any transfers of fighter jets.

Ukraine is in the position of having tools (supplied by the west) that require sacrifices for prolonging a losing strategy, a strategy that the west is happy to support because it degrades Russian capabilities. Ukraine is a pawn, and they know it.

Article 5 of nato is what Russia is leveraging, and Ukraine is not part of that leverage.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:

Keeping Ukraine out of nato is a red herring since they weren’t getting brought in.  Also, that agreement would be as useful as the one where Russia promised not to invade inf they gave up their nukes.

I'm not convinced that Ukraine has a losing strategy. So far, they seem to be holding their own. And, the more weaponry the west supplies, the more likely Russia will simply withdraw or become completely combat ineffective. At this point, withdrawal may take longer than the actual invasion just because it will take them that long to get their shit together and gone.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:15:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By amannamedjed:

This looks like a really great effort and my hat is off to the creator.

But, I don’t think the wind patterns are correct. For Oklahoma City, the wind typically blows north in the warm months, and south in the cold months. The simulation shows the wind blowing north east, which is pretty rare.
View Quote

Is Oklahoma City in Ukraine? No, so why is it in this thread?
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:15:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Is there any analysis of how well NATO ATGM stockpiles are holding up?  Some of these countries have to be worried about needing them on their home soil.  Can replacements be manufactured rapidly or are they bottlenecked?
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:18:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mnd6563] [#29]
Is it weird that I have a totally woody to see what a limited use of tactical nukes in this conflict would be like?  Should I take a Myers-Briggs test and post my results or just go with it and consider myself a connoisseur of war porn.

Think about the after war sightseeing potential, visit Chernobyl and a ground zero sight, all in the same trip.  Maybe spend the night in a BioLab for an extra tree-fiddy dollars.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:19:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By doc540:
Uk's shot a Russian supply truck

What caliber penetrates a steel panel and then punctures the case of a hydraulic jack?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/183309/russian_jack1-2310844.jpg

View Quote

5.56, or 7.62 of any size
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:20:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Kuhndog:

Additionally, rooskies are surrendering quite a bit. Let word get out POWs are being executed and then they have something to fight for. Right now they have an out.
View Quote
Mass surrender of the opposing side is the best possible outcome on the battlefield. They should do everything possible to facilitate that. Kuhndog is a thousand percent correct. Executing POW'S undermines that. Hell even the strapped to a pole bare ass whipped with a belt videos that have come out undermine that.

"We've got hot food to feed you. A warm place to sleep. We don't blame you for Putin's evil. We'll treat you nice and listen to your tale of woe."

Is EXACTLY the message Ukraine needs to send to Russian soldiers
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:22:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By stone-age:
Mariupol. Is it still encircled? There was a rumor the siege had been broken.
View Quote

It doesn't look good.

Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:23:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Those codes in the nuclear football briefcase are for in case he wants to launch a pre-emptive first strike. They don't factor into responding after when the nukes are flying. He can't even order that by himself, really. That needs at least one other person on a very short vetted list to confirm before any keys get turned.

OTOH, Kamalho, Pelosi, and Schumer are probably on that list, so it's total Katy-bar-the-door times.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:23:44 PM EDT
[#34]
For those who are curious about Russians fleeing a sinking ship. Eventually Putin will need to address his porous borders.

Russia faces brain drain as thousands flee abroad
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:23:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Mal_means_bad:
Is there any analysis of how well NATO ATGM stockpiles are holding up?  Some of these countries have to be worried about needing them on their home soil.  Can replacements be manufactured rapidly or are they bottlenecked?
View Quote

I saw it posted somewhere that the US has about 100k Javelins in stockpiles.  I think Saab cranks out a ton of NLAWS and the ones being sent to Ukraine were the old stock with a 2-3 years left on their storage limits. I imagine the production lines are running full speed at Lockmart, Boeing, and Saab right now.  We are probably using a First in First out system to clean out the oldest stocks first that would expire in a few years anyways.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:24:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Mass surrender of the opposing side is the best possible outcome on the battlefield. They should do everything possible to facilitate that. Kuhndog is a thousand percent correct. Executing POW'S undermines that. Hell even the strapped to a pole bare ass whipped with a belt videos that have come out undermine that.

"We've got hot food to feed you. A warm place to sleep. We don't blame you for Putin's evil. We'll treat you nice and listen to your tale of woe."

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kuhndog:

The pole ass-whooping recipients were Ukranian thieves.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:24:30 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

So are you a media/press member or an aid worker?
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:27:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By CenterMass762:

The pole ass-whooping recipients were Ukranian thieves.
View Quote
Good to know. They had it coming then.

I'm sure some of the desire for murder comes from seeing war crimes by the Russian side. Any surrendering soldiers who are war criminals can be sorted out later and dealt with at the Hague. It's still better if the war criminals surrender.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:27:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: theskuh] [#39]
Originally Posted By Mal_means_bad:
View Quote

wiki says we have made 12,000 CLU's and 45,000 missles. Not sure how accurate that is but I imagine we are clearing out old stock.

The nlaws have a twenty year shelf life so they are probably constantly building them. More so right now. They are going to be good sellers. 40k a piece isn't terrible.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:28:15 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

Send all russian POWs to a tropical island full of voka a mcdonalds hamburgers and all the cigarettes they want to smoke.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:28:30 PM EDT
[#41]

I saw it posted somewhere that the US has about 100k Javelins in stockpiles.  I think Saab cranks out a ton of NLAWS and the ones being sent to Ukraine were the old stock with a 2-3 years left on their storage limits. I imagine the production lines are running full speed at Lockmart, Boeing, and Saab right now.  We are probably using a First in First out system to clean out the oldest stocks first that would expire in a few years anyways.
View Quote

What else is anyone really going to use them on besides russian tanks?

If there aren't a bunch of tanks on your border i wouldn't be overly concerned at the moment
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:29:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By TheRocketmac:

View Quote

Nobody get "murdered" in a war zone. Wearing a SHOOT ME FIRST vest while walking around in a contested area is hazardous to one's health.

Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:29:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Commando223:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbiplu3Cyjg
View Quote

I'd enjoy shooting that guy in the face. He's been a propagandist for Russia since 2014.

Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:30:26 PM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes

In our case, awake doesn't necessarily mean coherent since he rarely is to begin with. Worst possible time for an international crisis.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:30:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By FrankyRay:

It doesn't look good.

View Quote

That sucks. They are trying to absolutely destroy the city and everybody in it.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:31:24 PM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:32:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By M-1975:
Update: Russian is still screwed financially even with all that gold.
Good thread:

View Quote

ChinaIsAsshoe will be more than happy to buy Russian gold. At a 40% discount, of course.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:32:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

That sucks. They are trying to absolutely destroy the city and everybody in it.
View Quote

Its interesting that they have been cut off for a while now and russia still can't take it. The cities in the north are at least getting resupply.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:34:01 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

Weapons such as the Javelin and Stingers are handmade by skilled workers, so if you are going to field them you have to be always making some of them constantly,  because otherwise if you suddenly need a shit ton more when the balloon goes up, it would be too late to teach a bunch of new hires how to do it without at least a few people who have actually done it recently..
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:35:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

Why does Madison get a nuke? Madison's on their side.
View Quote

The UW-Madison used to have a research reactor in the engineering department, and it is the Capitol of the State.  Or maybe they are worried about my personal arsenal living just outside of Madistan.  Probably, the foreign guy who made the simulator probably saw something that he misinterpreted as a juicy target.
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1050 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top