Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1122 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:36:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Beltfed308:

It was a tanker transferring to the airborne division. His chute didn't open.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Beltfed308:
Originally Posted By J-Dam:
Originally Posted By Chokey:

What comes flopping onto the road to the right of the tank @ the 1:20 mark?

It was a tanker transferring to the airborne division. His chute didn't open.

Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:38:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By bigstick61:
Does anyone know whatever became of the Ukrainian offensives reported to have been taking place overnight?
View Quote

The fucked up all sorts of shit at an airport, look like they took it back from the terrorists.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:38:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By mnd6563:

OHHH DAMNNN!!!!!    Where is Dog the Bounty Hunter right now?  He's going to get him some Russian yachts!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PurpleOtter:
As part of an international task force officially announced by several countries Wednesday, the U.S. Treasury said it will establish a rewards program for people who provide information that leads to "seizure, restraint, or forfeiture of assets linked to foreign government corruption, including the Government of the Russian Federation."

The announcement of the rewards program came as part of the introduction of the Russian Elites, Proxies and Oligarchs (REPO) Task Force, which comes as part of the sanctions levied against Russian businesses and individuals for its invasion of Ukraine.

Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen and Attorney General Merrick Garland met virtually Wednesday with representatives from other nations that are part of the task force, including Australia, Canada, Germany, Italy, France, Japan, the U.K. and the European Commission.
U.S. Treasury Will Pay Tipsters Who Help Lead to Seizure of Russian Assets

OHHH DAMNNN!!!!!    Where is Dog the Bounty Hunter right now?  He's going to get him some Russian yachts!

This will be turned on us soon.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:39:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By hondaciv:
I'll just leave this here I guess.

View Quote

Wait, Vlad really did get AIDS from a trannie?
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:39:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By avslash:

Interesting problem.

I don't see much to dissuade me from the thought that a couple of rednecks with an hour of training and an F250 load of ATGMs could raise significant hell if they stuck to the shoot and haul ass philosophy.

View Quote
You may find that a little difficult to pull off with a properly deployed infantry screen and competent reconnaissance.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:40:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By harrjd:

This guy's a patriot and a born and raised 100% american , he keeps on keeping when the shit get's tough and doesn't asks for a hand out. He just keeps getting up in the morning and keeps on trucking. We need more guys like this who never quit. As bad as we think shit is there are a many people worse off than we are.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By harrjd:
Originally Posted By HiramRanger:

No, I'm some shmuck that was nearly bankrupt two years ago from north of $1.5 million in medical bills. I don't make six figures nor have a supermodel wife, ten inch cock or a million dollar supercar and $20 million yacht. I am fact a complete loser by ARFCOM standards. I drive a KIA, and ARFCOM tells me it's a shit car for shit people. I don't own any LaRue or Daniel Defense or KAC firearms. I own jus az gud PSA rifles.

I do however realize how blessed I am. I've been dirt poor when I had $50 in my bank account to live on for the next two weeks. I've chosen buying food for my dog over food for myself. I've had the electricity and heat turned off. What I haven't had is my wife or child blown up by an invading army. I haven't watched elderly people bleed out in the street. I haven't eaten out of trash cans because there was no food to be had. I haven't had by business blown up by artillery. I've never been forced to take up arms to defend the only thing I had remaining - my life and liberty.

So yeah, I'm willing to tough it out again. I've been through financial circumstances that are far worse than anything $10 a gallon gas might bring to me. I'll clue you in, much of Europe already pays that and they are still there. Not that I want that, but we'll get through it. Maybe I've just been fortunate to come to the realization that some things are bigger than me and maybe I shouldn't always think about myself above all others. It's a perfectly normal thing, self interest, but I can and am willing to make sacrifices to my comfort so others may survive.

Just for your reference:

Hong Kong – $10.718
Norway – $10.193
Denmark – $9.090
Liechtenstein – $8.945 (updated monthly)
Sweden – $8.685
Netherlands – $8.649
Finland – $8.464
Israel – $8.362
Singapore – $8.903
Germany – $8.236

This guy's a patriot and a born and raised 100% american , he keeps on keeping when the shit get's tough and doesn't asks for a hand out. He just keeps getting up in the morning and keeps on trucking. We need more guys like this who never quit. As bad as we think shit is there are a many people worse off than we are.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:40:03 PM EDT
[#7]

View Quote

I guess we finally get to find out the who/how of the election... maybe.
It could just be his dementia meds putting him deep inside the Chocolate Factory again.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:40:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: boltcatch] [#8]
Originally Posted By Commando223:

It really is but it's interesting nobody really cared much for Syrian women and children and didn't they get gassed?

Ukraine has an excellent pr department

Ukraine seems to be doing fine I thought russian jets weren't even being used much as they got shot down quickly.
View Quote

Uh...  a lot of people know both arabs and Ukrainians.  Not to mention a number of other post-Soviet states.

This is really not difficult to figure out, even if you're willing to accept various claims about Syria at face value.

People had hoped that 70+ years of Soviet bullshit was finally over, but now we're just dealing with wish.com USSR 2.0.   We already had enough problems with China without having to put up with this crap.   I have no doubt that some in Western government went out of their way to make sure this war happened for their own benefit, but at the end of the day it happened because Russian leadership just can't play well with others.

Maybe if they hadn't spent a few generations brutalizing their neighbors, they wouldn't have to be so paranoid about people hating them.   They're not really going to be missed if they do themselves in demographically.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:40:21 PM EDT
[#9]

Interesting problem.

I don't see much to dissuade me from the thought that a couple of rednecks with an hour of training and an F250 load of ATGMs could raise significant hell if they stuck to the shoot and haul ass philosophy.

View Quote

Not very survivable against a modern US division...
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:41:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:42:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PurpleOtter] [#11]
Here's my rubber check.

New York (CNN Business)Russia says it has ordered the $117 million in interest payments it owes Wednesday to be sent to investors, attempting to avoid its first international default in more than a century. But it's not out of the woods yet.

That's because the funds the country used to make the debt payments came from Russia's frozen foreign assets, sanctioned because of its attack on Ukraine  so it remains unclear whether investors will receive their money.

Anton Siluanov, Russia's finance minister, told state media Russia Today that the country had made good on its obligations to creditors. But the "possibility or impossibility of fulfilling our obligations in foreign currency does not depend on us," Siluanov said, according to RT, warning that the payment might not go through if the United States disallows it.
View Quote
Russia says it made a payment to avoid default. It still might
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:42:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Dagger41:

Nickname "Detent Spring"
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dagger41:

Is that a crewman falling from the sky towards the end?  Jesus he was in the air a while.

Nickname "Detent Spring"

I chortled.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:42:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By CZ75_9MM:
Better off without them. Drones will work.
View Quote

I read that the MiG 29 only has 29 minutes of combat time and no air to air refueling capability and limited air to ground killing ability.
It sounds like they’d be better off with drones.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:43:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:44:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By M-1975:
View Quote

I don't quite get why the Ukrainians agree to talks without a cease fire. Evidently, they are sitting down with the Russian delegation to discuss terms while the Russians are actively shelling their cities...
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:44:59 PM EDT
[#16]

View Quote
Is that why cornpop was such a bad dude? He caught Joey balls deep in a good time girl?
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:45:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Durka-Durka:

But to what aim, though?  

I'm definitely not trying to support russia here, but what's the motive for intentionally targeting civilians?  There's no benefit to it, except psychologically.
View Quote

Trying to get them to capitulate.

It's a powerful weapon.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:45:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Obo2] [#18]
Originally Posted By 64tinc:
So reading a lot of comments I gather that every hates all Russian people no matter where they live now. Ukrainians are saints and just poor people in a democratic country.
Facts don't matter just propaganda. There are family members in both countries. Brothers cousins sisters. It's hard to tell the actual people to fight their families. Ukraine is corrupt and has biological warfare laboratories and launders money for elite families. Russia has too many faults to list. Sanctions don't hurt Putin they hurt the average citizens that don't want war there. Corruption has no boundaries in land language or currency.
View Quote

i'm not sure how you got hating all russian people out of what anyone is saying here.
Very different from thinking poorly of russians doing the invading.

do we have any evidence of biological warfare labratories? It's one thing to have some samples of some nasty things to be able to test for them quite another to produce biological agents in quantities sufficient to be delivered on any sort of weapon.

Is laundering elite money now justification for shelling civilians? Could russians have maybe insisted on inspecting labs instead of bombing hospitals?
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:46:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Ukraine and Russia are reportedly getting closer to agreeing on a 15-point peace plan that would include a Russian troop withdrawal and cease-fire. However, a senior adviser to Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky has said the plan thus far only includes Russia's demands and not Ukraine's conditions.

The Financial Times reported the deal was first discussed in full by officials from both countries on Monday. Among the concessions that Kyiv would have to make, according to the newspaper, is declaring neutrality and abandon its call to join NATO. Additionally, Ukraine would have to agree not to allow foreign military bases or weaponry into its borders as part of any proposed deals from allies like the U.S. or U.K.

The last condition is said to be a potential sticking point, the Financial Times wrote. Russian President Vladimir Putin has also shown no public signs that he's backing down from the military attacks on Ukraine, declared Wednesday that Russia "will never allow Ukraine to become a stronghold of aggressive actions against our country."

However, Russia's Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov indicated a cease-fire could soon be possible.
View Quote

Ukraine Official: 15-Point Plan to End War Just a List of Russian Demands
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:48:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

I would love to see a Doolittle-esq offensive attack against Russia by Ukraine just to completely throw them off kilter.

Engels air base would be a great target with all of the bombers currently massed there.

If Ukraine has any fieldable Grom-2 SRBMs, this would be a perfect target to use them on. The potential loss of so many Blackjacks and Bears would be amazing. The Blackjacks are simply irreplaceable to Russia, especially if they're the modernized versions.
View Quote

YES PLEASE!!!

Can someone please translate this into Ukrainian and get it to the military leadership over their??
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:49:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:49:32 PM EDT
[#22]

No, I'm some shmuck that was nearly bankrupt two years ago from north of $1.5 million in medical bills. I don't make six figures nor have a supermodel wife, ten inch cock or a million dollar supercar and $20 million yacht. I am fact a complete loser by ARFCOM standards. I drive a KIA, and ARFCOM tells me it's a shit car for shit people. I don't own any LaRue or Daniel Defense or KAC firearms. I own jus az gud PSA rifles.

I do however realize how blessed I am. I've been dirt poor when I had $50 in my bank account to live on for the next two weeks. I've chosen buying food for my dog over food for myself. I've had the electricity and heat turned off. What I haven't had is my wife or child blown up by an invading army. I haven't watched elderly people bleed out in the street. I haven't eaten out of trash cans because there was no food to be had. I haven't had by business blown up by artillery. I've never been forced to take up arms to defend the only thing I had remaining - my life and liberty.

So yeah, I'm willing to tough it out again. I've been through financial circumstances that are far worse than anything $10 a gallon gas might bring to me. I'll clue you in, much of Europe already pays that and they are still there. Not that I want that, but we'll get through it. Maybe I've just been fortunate to come to the realization that some things are bigger than me and maybe I shouldn't always think about myself above all others. It's a perfectly normal thing, self interest, but I can and am willing to make sacrifices to my comfort so others may survive.

Just for your reference:

Hong Kong – $10.718
Norway – $10.193
Denmark – $9.090
Sweden – $8.685
Netherlands – $8.649
Finland – $8.464
Israel – $8.362
Singapore – $8.903
Germany – $8.236
View Quote

I respect and admire your Compassion and empathy. I too feel awful seeing what’s happening to Ukrainians, especially women and children.
I only argue that this is very much a European problem. They’ve been taking advantage of America for a long time and were warned repeatedly. It’s kind of like throwing money at an addict, at some point you must force them to help themselves. I this case I’d say that means making EU (France and Germany mostly) foot the Bill for the help we offer.  I don’t suggest standing by while Ukrainians are slaughtered, Rather I’d give Europeans the tools to take decisive action to end this war and insist that they cover the costs of their mistakes.  
Germany and France have been funding and arming their enemy and looking to us for defense.  It’s illogical and to me unacceptable.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:49:34 PM EDT
[#23]
So reading a lot of comments I gather that every hates all Russian people no matter where they live now. Ukrainians are saints and just poor people in a democratic country.
Facts don't matter just propaganda. There are family members in both countries. Brothers cousins sisters. It's hard to tell the actual people to fight their families. Ukraine is corrupt and has biological warfare laboratories and launders money for elite families. Russia has too many faults to list. Sanctions don't hurt Putin they hurt the average citizens that don't want war there. Corruption has no boundaries in land language or currency.
View Quote

Oh no, bio labs.

Plot twist:

Bio labs are everywhere.

Russia has a massive CBRN program.

So does China

So does Mexico.

Poland.

Even the USA.

Every nation does, with the exception of maybe the very small and destitute ones.

It's hardly a justified reason to invade or a BS reason to provoke.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:50:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By weptek911:

I read that the MiG 29 only has 29 minutes of combat time and no air to air refueling capability and limited air to ground killing ability.
It sounds like they’d be better off with drones.
View Quote

From hearing all the bravado in the past about the Mig-29 and what a badass fighter it was, I didn't realize what a complete POS they are.  No ability to air to air refuel, no external fuel tanks, very little air to ground capability, and very short legs on internal fuel.

Sounds like the F-16 has been a much better fight the entire time, despite what Russia used to say years ago.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:52:12 PM EDT
[#25]
You may find that a little difficult to pull off with a properly deployed infantry screen and competent reconnaissance.
View Quote

As I mentioned, I'm a dilettante...

Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:53:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Star_Scream] [#26]

View Quote

This is one thing about Zelensky. Guy has been delivering solid speeches in three languages while under siege. We have this....
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:53:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:54:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Glock63] [#28]
Originally Posted By Bunn19:

From hearing all the bravado in the past about the Mig-29 and what a badass fighter it was, I didn't realize what a complete POS they are.  No ability to air to air refuel, no external fuel tanks, very little air to ground capability, and very short legs on internal fuel.

Sounds like the F-16 has been a much better fight the entire time, despite what Russia used to say years ago.
View Quote

Russia developed the first off boresight helmet cued missile, the r73, back in the early 80s. It made the 29 pretty formidable in an air to air capacity until we caught up in the early 2000s with the aim 9x
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:54:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By MiloBloom:

Aktchyually, I think it hit a mine.    

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MiloBloom:
This tank gets hit 3 times before the crew bails out.  Someone had asked about reactive armor working/not working.

https://t.me/dvish_alive/10305

ETA:  Chokey pasted the twitter link above

Aktchyually, I think it hit a mine.    

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:55:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Chokey:
View Quote

Words are unforgivable? How about shelling apartment buildings and shelters and gunning civilians down in the street. I wonder if they truly know how they look to the world outside of their bubble.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:57:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By TripleC:
Biden going to start WW3 and has no fucking idea what day it is.

View Quote
Putin started this war. Go fuck off a bridge.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:57:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By voodochild:

No Migs huh!!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By voodochild:

No Migs huh!!

I wonder if the entire “migs for 🇺🇦 “ was intentionally overstated and made in to a “Big Deal” so when we we backed off the migs, drones now seem more measured and reasonable.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:58:40 PM EDT
[#33]
This tank gets hit 3 times before the crew bails out.  Someone had asked about reactive armor working/not working.

https://t.me/dvish_alive/10305

ETA:  Chokey pasted the twitter link above
View Quote

It’s not getting hit by ATGMs most likely RPG style weapons.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:59:03 PM EDT
[#34]
"????" ? ????????? ?????? ??????????? ????.???? ??? ?????????? ??????
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:59:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By snackle:

How is Russia going to pay reparations? You can't get blood from a stone.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By snackle:
Originally Posted By cryo_tech:
Zelinskyy is stupid if he concedes anything and didn't get repirations.

How is Russia going to pay reparations? You can't get blood from a stone.

Losing nations after both world wars were forced to pay reparations to the winners. Even if it takes a 100 years or more whatever payment they could eek out.

Russia must be made to pay reparations to Ukraine after this war is over. It's another way to syphon money out of their economy and keeping it weak, so they will be unable to pose a military threat any time soon. If it's trillions of dollars they might be paying for a couple of centuries... that's fine.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:59:17 PM EDT
[#36]
View All Quotes
As part of an international task force officially announced by several countries Wednesday, the U.S. Treasury said it will establish a rewards program for people who provide information that leads to "seizure, restraint, or forfeiture of assets linked to foreign government corruption, including the Government of the Russian Federation."

The announcement of the rewards program came as part of the introduction of the Russian Elites, Proxies and Oligarchs (REPO) Task Force, which comes as part of the sanctions levied against Russian businesses and individuals for its invasion of Ukraine.

Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen and Attorney General Merrick Garland met virtually Wednesday with representatives from other nations that are part of the task force, including Australia, Canada, Germany, Italy, France, Japan, the U.K. and the European Commission.
They're coming for ya GD...
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:59:24 PM EDT
[#37]

But to what aim, though?  

I'm definitely not trying to support russia here, but what's the motive for intentionally targeting civilians?  There's no benefit to it, except psychologically.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:
Russia is obviously intentionally targeting groups of civilians...

How long you figure until they start "rescuing" people with nerve gas, instead of high explosive?

But to what aim, though?  

Because they know they can't win.  Nato will continue to pile weapons into Ukraine.  The only way they can walk away is to convince Ukraine to surrender by making it so costly and painful in the cost of lives, that they see Russia's terms as not so bad just to end the killing.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 5:00:40 PM EDT
[#38]
When asked whether Putin is a "war criminal," Biden initially says no and walks away, then returns.

Link Posted: 3/16/2022 5:00:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

It seems to me that diversity deserves at least another billion.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stone-age:
Originally Posted By Corran_q:
I’m hoping at least 1 billion of that military aid goes towards diversity and climate change training for Ukraine.

It seems to me that diversity deserves at least another billion.

How will they fully internalize their white privilege if we don't teach them? Throw another billion at CRT for Ukraine!
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 5:01:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Are we entering an era that will see a decline in the importance of the MBT in ground combat, at least in their current form?  I'm just a dilletante on the internet, but it seems that they are not survivable in the face of the top attack missiles that are being shoveled into UKR.  For comparison, I youtubed up some vids of our own M1A2's where the loader was working with an open hatch and their top armor seems very thin, which makes me wonder if we would fare much better in the face of a similarly equipped enemy.

Are there tactics to mitigate the missile threat and the Russians just suck that much?

Random question after watching the videos posted here.
View Quote
Even the Russian T-90 is made with 70s-80s tech where ammo and fuel are still kept in the crew compartment, which is why you see so many sub-orbital launches. Western tanks don't do that anymore.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 5:02:08 PM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

Just call in a tip for every Miami strip club.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 5:02:52 PM EDT
[#42]
A new toy for someone. The previous user no longer needs it.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 5:04:36 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

Was this Biden's response to Zelensky's address to congress this morning?
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 5:06:07 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

WTF? Are the trying to downplay the "war criminal" comment by letting him say whatever stupid shit he wants to?!

Uh no Joe, I don't know anyone that has happened to, other than your son.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 5:08:56 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote
Oh, then let's just bomb ALL the kids then.

The orcs earned their hatred.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 5:09:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By 4thbreak:
Yea, that's the first video where it seems like reactive armor is doing something.
View Quote

Looked like after the first hit, there was a road wheel laying in the street. I was like " that track is gonna come off"....and Yuri backed up and peeled it right off like clockwork.  Also looked like they tried to rotate the turret and either lost turret drive power or it jammed due to ring damage.

Link Posted: 3/16/2022 5:11:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Star_Scream:

Who did he invade?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Star_Scream:
Originally Posted By TripleC:
Biden going to start WW3 and has no fucking idea what day it is.

Who did he invade?

His shit invaded his pants. His underwear surrendered.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 5:11:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Balu:

I don't quite get why the Ukrainians agree to talks without a cease fire. Evidently, they are sitting down with the Russian delegation to discuss terms while the Russians are actively shelling their cities...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Balu:

That would require faith in Russian command and control...and decency.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 5:12:51 PM EDT
[#49]

Just for your reference:

Hong Kong – $10.718
Norway – $10.193
Denmark – $9.090
Sweden – $8.685
Netherlands – $8.649
Finland – $8.464
Israel – $8.362
Singapore – $8.903
Germany – $8.236
View Quote

good post.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 5:13:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By boltcatch:

Uh...  a lot of people know both arabs and Ukrainians.  Not to mention a number of other post-Soviet states.

This is really not difficult to figure out, even if you're willing to accept various claims about Syria at face value.

People had hoped that 70+ years of Soviet bullshit was finally over, but now we're just dealing with wish.com USSR 2.0.   We already had enough problems with China without having to put up with this crap.   I have no doubt that some in Western government went out of their way to make sure this war happened for their own benefit, but at the end of the day it happened because Russian leadership just can't play well with others.

Maybe if they hadn't spent a few generations brutalizing their neighbors, they wouldn't have to be so paranoid about people hating them.   They're not really going to be missed if they do themselves in demographically.
View Quote

The same reason Russia’s neighbors are rightfully afraid of Russia is the same reason Russia fears a Western invasion and China/Vietnam/Korea fears a strong Japan.

German and Japan actually did try an wipe them off the planet, not that long ago. Unlike the “genocide” occurring in Ukraine.

Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1122 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top