Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1340 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:16:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CenterMass762] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Eight_Ring:

2 Questions:  1) What was the objective of the air assault?  2) How do you know that?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Eight_Ring:
Originally Posted By Drakich:

That was accurate, I believe.

Hostomel was taken via ground assault.  The air assault failed spectacularly.

2 Questions:  1) What was the objective of the air assault?  2) How do you know that?

I'd bet the objective wasn't the whole unit getting slaughtered.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:17:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Boedy] [#2]
Originally Posted By sq40:
Not that I like Biden…  but these photos speak volumes.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/49447/A3778751-54E8-402D-B93D-5F9BF6D8FCEE_jpe-2327908.JPG
View Quote

Looks like a mandatory fun day to me, where your options were a 12 mile road march or free pizza with FJB.  That Fat kid next to Biden wasn't about to miss out on free pizza.  Everyone who has been in the military when this kind of photo op BS was going down knows the deal.  Also notice how the other tables don't have any pizza in front of them only the 2 in front of FJB and one closed box behind SS dude.

edit spelling.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:17:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Parabellum08:

When I was in Kyiv in the winter of 2014, I had a few beers with a local guy who worked as a photojournalist in Donbas from the beginning. He showed me an unpublished set of pictures, that I still have never seen elsewhere, from earlier that year, not long after the start of the war.

The pictures showed a clearing outside of some woods full of dead Ukrainian soldiers, lined up relatively neatly, as if they had been lined up and shot. Most of the corpses displayed some charring as well.

He told me “the death toll is worse than the UN says it is.”
View Quote

Ukr was getting their asses handed to yhem until Azov and Right Sektor formed their militias.

They were more than likely the people who were fighting for Ukr in Mariupol. The media downplaying the situation is the reason 14000 casualties were remembered on the wall in Ukraine. That monument is more than likely destroyed.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:18:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Croak:

Ukraine is fighting both an invasion and a civil war. So Sherman's quote is very applicable to the current conflict in Ukraine, especially regarding white armbands.  Emphasis mine.  

And this next quote is applicable for, well, you should know who ya'll are:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Croak:
War is cruelty, and you cannot refine it; and those who brought war into our country deserve all the curses and maledictions a people can pour out. I know I had no hand in making this war, and I know I will make more sacrifices to-day than any of you to secure peace. But you cannot have peace and a division of our country.

Ukraine is fighting both an invasion and a civil war. So Sherman's quote is very applicable to the current conflict in Ukraine, especially regarding white armbands.  Emphasis mine.  

And this next quote is applicable for, well, you should know who ya'll are:

I confess, without shame, I am sick and tired of fighting—its glory is all moonshine; even success the most brilliant is over dead and mangled bodies, with the anguish and lamentations of distant families, appealing to me for sons, husbands and fathers ... tis only those who have never heard a shot, never heard the shriek and groans of the wounded and lacerated ... that cry aloud for more blood, more vengeance, more desolation.

You are ABSOLUTELY wrong to say this is a civil war. That is a Kremlin " Russian speakers" talking point and the "separatists " are made up of SOME Ukrainian communists backed for decades by the Kremlin, Russian citizens and military inserted in, and communists from about a dozen countries.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:23:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Boedy:

Looks like a mandatory fun day to me, where your options were a 12 mile road march or free pizza with FJB.  That Fat kid next to Biden wasn't about to miss out on free pizza.  Everyone who has been in the military when this kind of photo op BS was going down knows the deal.  Also notice how the other tables don't have any pizza in front of them only the 2 in front of FJB and one closed box behind SS dude.

edit spelling.
View Quote

IMHO it looks like the 3 Shop rounded up the profiles, Chapters and substance abusers for some corrective training.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:23:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Who had radioactive wild fires for 2022?

Forest fires have broken out in the exclusion zone around the Chornobyl nuclear power plant because of combat actions. More than 10,000 hectares of forests are burning, which may cause increased levels of radioactive air pollution.Ukrainian Parliament Commissioner for Human Rights Liudmyla Denisova wrote this on Facebook, Ukrinform reports.

Fire control and extinguishing is impossible due to the seizure of the exclusion zone by Russian troops, she wrote.

As a result of combustion, radionuclides are released into the atmosphere, which are transported by wind over long distances, which threatens radiation to Ukraine, Belarus and European countries. Due to windy and dry weather, the severity and area of fires will grow, which can lead to large-scale fires, which are difficult to deal with even in peacetime.

Denisova warned that the flames could engulf spent nuclear fuel storage facilities and nuclear waste storage facilities located in the Chornobyl zone.
She called on the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) to "send experts and firefighting equipment to Ukraine as soon as possible to prevent irreparable consequences not only for Ukraine but for the whole world."

"Catastrophic consequences can be prevented only by immediate de-occupation of the territory by Russian troops. Therefore, I call on international human rights organizations to take all possible measures to increase pressure on the Russian Federation to end military aggression against Ukraine and de-occupy high-risk areas," she wrote.
View Quote
Forest fires erupt around Chornobyl nuclear plant
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:24:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By pr24guy:
I think that American Volunteer got captured.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOzgpghPtQc
View Quote

How long before they're in a ditch? And how many are there, like 20?
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:26:07 PM EDT
[#8]

edit spelling.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sq40:
Not that I like Biden  but these photos speak volumes.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/49447/A3778751-54E8-402D-B93D-5F9BF6D8FCEE_jpe-2327908.JPG

edit spelling.

While that is certainly true. I think sq40s point was that the propaganda value of the difference of the photos is pretty good.

Putin comes off as aloof and afraid of his own men, while Biden comes off as a friendly grandfather unafraid of his men.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:26:13 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

Which American volunteer? Also, do you know the date and area around Kyiv for which this took place? I watched it and could not tell.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:29:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By jDrexler:

It’s to make sure they can’t ever rejoin the fight, without going as far as killing them. They can go home to their wives and children, but they won’t ever effectively raise arms against Ukraine ever again.
View Quote

gotta cease that rotation.

they will live, but can't fight.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:30:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: pr24guy] [#11]
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:

Which American volunteer? Also, do you know the date and area around Kyiv for which this took place? I watched it and could not tell.
View All Quotes

The guy with the Beard, I think that is Vasques. The guy that claimed to capture a .50 cal.

Yesterday he posted that he would be off air for awhile.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:31:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:

Don't know why anyone would surrender to the Russians.

Even if you avoid the ditch, you'll be shipped off to Siberia unlikely to ever see home again.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:33:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Balu:

Agreed. It sucks that it may have to come to that but if their ideology is left to fester after this war yet again, they will never accept peaceful coexistence with their neighbors. Just like there has not been any peace while the USSR was empire building and even after its fall the Russians kept stirring up pretext for war everywhere they went, followed by invasions. Ichkeria, Afghanistan, Abkhazia, S. Ossetia, Georgia, Nagorno-Karabakh, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Crimea, and now the whole of Ukraine. They already stated that after Ukraine they have their eyes on Moldova, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Gotland island, Finland and Sweden. Russian expansionist aggression and the ideology driving it must be utterly destroyed.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Capta:

Russian imperialism, Russism, the ideology of Russian supremacy, Pan-Slavism, and glorification of the USSR must be eliminated completely or there will never be peace in that region. Russia has a shameful history of barbaric violence as the primary means to build an empire. Once they lose this war and they are crushed economically, the entire rotten Russist culture must be dismantled and erased just like Nazism was in Germany and Japanese Imperialism was in Japan.

Winston Churchill had a turn of phrase that I always loved.
“…now at this very moment I knew the United States was in the war up to the neck and in to the death. So we had won after all!  England would live; Britain would live; the Commonwealth of Nations and the Empire would live. How long the war would last or in what fashion it would end, no man could tell, nor did I at this moment care. once again in our long Island history we should emerge, however mauled or mutilated, safe and victorious. We should not be wiped out. Our history would not come to an end. We might not even have to die as individuals.
Hitler’s fate was sealed. Mussolini’s fate was sealed. As for the Japanese, they would be ground to powder. . All the rest was merely the proper application of overwhelming force…United we could subdue everybody else in the world. Many disasters, immeasurable cost and tribulation lay ahead, but there was no more doubt about the end.”

It took near-annihilation followed by a significant degree of magnanimity to remake the Japanese nation.  I do not hate the Russian people and believe we can live together in mutual peace and prosperity, but sadly they may have to be ground to powder first.

Agreed. It sucks that it may have to come to that but if their ideology is left to fester after this war yet again, they will never accept peaceful coexistence with their neighbors. Just like there has not been any peace while the USSR was empire building and even after its fall the Russians kept stirring up pretext for war everywhere they went, followed by invasions. Ichkeria, Afghanistan, Abkhazia, S. Ossetia, Georgia, Nagorno-Karabakh, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Crimea, and now the whole of Ukraine. They already stated that after Ukraine they have their eyes on Moldova, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Gotland island, Finland and Sweden. Russian expansionist aggression and the ideology driving it must be utterly destroyed.

The world is just too small now for expansionist adventurism and empire building.   The borders of the world may change, but we really need to rip out the root regimes that have caused so much suffering.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:33:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CenterMass762] [#14]

View All Quotes

I first saw it posted yesterday at 5am US central time so it's at least a day and half old. The volunteer guy that I believe he's talking about retweeted something around 24 hours ago so it's not him.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:34:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Miracle_Pants:
Don't know why anyone would surrender to the Russians.

Even if you avoid the ditch, you'll be shipped off to Siberia unlikely to ever see home again.
View Quote

Put them to work in one of the new nationalized plants
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:34:42 PM EDT
[#16]

The guy with the Beard, I think that is Vasques. The guy that claimed to capture a .50 cal.

View All Quotes

What time mark? I don’t seem to see one looking like him.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:34:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By M-1975:
A thread calling bullshit on the kneecapping vid, with analysis:

View Quote

Here we go

Now theories are okay
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:35:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By TheResurrector:

Yep. As an Active Duty Soldier, I picture someone doing this to me after I am captured. Fuck Ukraine. I hope they all die.
View Quote

Cry more.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:35:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By CenterMass762:

I first saw it posted yesterday at 5am US central time so it's at least a day and half old.
View All Quotes

I first saw it posted yesterday at 5am US central time so it's at least a day and half old.

James last posted yesterday at 1300 so then the times wouldn’t make it possible if that’s the case
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:36:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Freiheit8472:

James last posted yesterday at 1300 so then the times wouldn’t make it possible if that’s the case
View All Quotes

Yessir, you beat my edit.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:36:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: zx2man] [#21]

View Quote

Yeah same here
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:36:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By outofbattery:
Macron seems pretty intent on trying to get a peace prize out of this but he’s living on a different planet.

View Quote

I'd go further. Putin and Lavrov need to be ruthlessly mocked for their absurd lies.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:38:24 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

At 23 seconds. I don't know for sure if that's him.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:40:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Freiheit8472] [#24]

View All Quotes

I think he’s ok, whew. A scare there!
ETA:fatigues are also different (looking at his other pics)
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:42:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:42:14 PM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes

James Vasquez doesn't have a beard, he just has a goatee. Wrong camo too, James is wearing multicam.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:43:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: pr24guy] [#27]
Originally Posted By Chokey:

James Vasquez doesn't have a beard, he just has a goatee. Wrong camo too, James is wearing multicam.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Chokey:

Copy that, hope he is GTG.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:46:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Can someone explain why we’re operating under the assumption that white armbands = separatists, and red armbands = Russian troops?

VDV troops at Hostomel at the very beginning of the invasion:
Attachment Attached File

Troop movements in Kherson:

Attachment Attached File

The elevator dudes at the nuclear plant (the St George stripe is not a red armband):

Attachment Attached File

Hostomel airport recently:

Attachment Attached File

Plus tons more…find it hard to believe they’re ALL separatists. I doubt we can infer much from the different colors, just like the yellow vs blue for Ukraine.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:47:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Attachment Attached File

Looks like the Global Hawk is taking a good look at Kaliningrad this evening. It’s mostly been over the Black Sea the last few days. There’s also been an NATO AWACS up over Romania all day too.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:47:58 PM EDT
[#30]

It was a very common thing to see in 2014.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Senoj:
Dumb question:

I’m a lot of videos I’m seeing UKR soldiers wearing butt pads on the back of their LBE.  Are those just foam pads for comfort when sitting?

Never seen that before, it appears genius.  Curious where that idea came from?

It was a very common thing to see in 2014.

If you put the dick pad of the IBA on the back….. same thing
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:49:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By OBird:
Can someone explain why we're operating under the assumption that white armbands = separatists, and red armbands = Russian troops?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/62477/D8B95ACE-2938-418F-A5A5-86A0581BBDDF_jpe-2328059.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/62477/5B57CC62-AAB2-4F42-A4A4-980D7E28519A_jpe-2328060.JPG

The elevator dudes at the nuclear plant (the St George stripe is not a red armband):

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/62477/785F0B36-78F1-4783-9F25-C7EF7588F269_jpe-2328061.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/62477/FBF5D4C5-9B05-4A50-9264-E0A8CA9942E5_jpe-2328062.JPG

Plus tons morefind it hard to believe they're ALL separatists. I doubt we can infer much from the different colors, just like the yellow vs blue for Ukraine.
View Quote

IFF markings will change as the conflict progresses. No need to obsess over the details. Generalities are fine.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:49:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:54:17 PM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes

I recognized that guy but I dont think it's him.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:55:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By OBird:
Can someone explain why we’re operating under the assumption that white armbands = separatists, and red armbands = Russian troops?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/62477/D8B95ACE-2938-418F-A5A5-86A0581BBDDF_jpe-2328059.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/62477/5B57CC62-AAB2-4F42-A4A4-980D7E28519A_jpe-2328060.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/62477/785F0B36-78F1-4783-9F25-C7EF7588F269_jpe-2328061.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/62477/FBF5D4C5-9B05-4A50-9264-E0A8CA9942E5_jpe-2328062.JPG

Plus tons more…find it hard to believe they’re ALL separatists. I doubt we can infer much from the different colors, just like the yellow vs blue for Ukraine.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:00:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Bunn19:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/52190/C328AF4F-5DA4-46A2-AA21-5D45EA82BD14_png-2328064.JPG
Looks like the Global Hawk is taking a good look at Kaliningrad this evening. It’s mostly been over the Black Sea the last few days. There’s also been an NATO AWACS up over Romania all day too.
View Quote

Lot of focus on Kalingrad recently. Wonder what's up
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:00:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By x248716x:

i think it's relevant comparison.  There's probably Donbass separatists who believe they are heroes of the revolution.  Just like our fore fathers, the idea was not to get caught.  nothing good happens to those that get caught.  The J6 protesters are treated by congress and Fed Govt as insurrectionists.  RIP Ashley Babbitt.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By x248716x:
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:
Originally Posted By Krater:
Originally Posted By Triangle-66:
Based on their armbands they are Ukrainian separatists - white armbands (AKA) traitors to their own country. What is the penalty for treason? What should it be if you are killing your own civilian countrymen?
A bit ironic, given our Founding Fathers were separatists.

Suggesting some sort of equivalency between those two is a tiny bit of a stretch... Don't 'cha think?

i think it's relevant comparison.  There's probably Donbass separatists who believe they are heroes of the revolution.  Just like our fore fathers, the idea was not to get caught.  nothing good happens to those that get caught.  The J6 protesters are treated by congress and Fed Govt as insurrectionists.  RIP Ashley Babbitt.

Another shit-tier 2022er post.

If you knew the history of the Donetsk/Luhansk 'separatists' you'd know it's a Russian operation. It wasn't led, created, or escalated by Ukrainians. The Russians are using people in those areas. They aren't fighting for their freedom, quite the opposite. They're fighting to be slaves of the new USSR.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:02:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By zx2man:

Meh. I was a shooter in a reconnaissance unit and my bullets, my commo, my medical, my food, my pay etc came from support units. You had a job and you did it. Atleast you don’t pose something your not. A effective fighting force takes all of us. Carry on 👍
View Quote

Yeah, we all signed on the line but you combat guys paid a much
higher price for your service than us POG's.  

You can get in front of me at the line at V.A. any day.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:02:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By slapdaddy:
Don't know how long this one will be up.

I'm posting this mostly for the romantics that think this shit is so cool.  It's not, and this is how bad things are getting.  The laws of land warfare we pretend to care about so much, mean next to nothing when two sides hate each other this much.

This is what it comes to.  Draw whatever conclusion you like.

Kid gloves are off

View Quote
What would you do to people who destroyed everything you ever worked for? Killed your wife or kids or maybe even your parents? Americans haven't had to face this in modern times. I bet America's attitude would change if this was happening here!
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:06:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By GreenMushroom:

Assuming the video shows what it claims it's not a decision it's an emotional reaction and a lapse in discipline. Russian propaganda will run with it and it plays right into the paranoid battered wife victim mentality of the Russians. They need to grit their teeth and throw an arm around their Russian "brothers" shoulders for the camera. They can take them for a walk right after if that suits them.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GreenMushroom:
Originally Posted By HiramRanger:

I guess that’s the Ukrainians decision to make. Those aren’t Russians, they are traitorous Ukrainians.

Assuming the video shows what it claims it's not a decision it's an emotional reaction and a lapse in discipline. Russian propaganda will run with it and it plays right into the paranoid battered wife victim mentality of the Russians. They need to grit their teeth and throw an arm around their Russian "brothers" shoulders for the camera. They can take them for a walk right after if that suits them.

You have the luxury of opining that way because you’re sitting in the cheap seats. You can moralize all you want because it’s not your ass on the line or your people suffering.

Russians will invent the propaganda to that effect whether it happens or not. Their idiot citizenry believes the Nazi narrative. I have no problem with them greasing collaborators.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:07:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By ludder093:
View Quote

Is that the reactive explosives lighting off just before the
missile hits?  Starts at the back of the tank and goes forward.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:09:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Zam18th] [#41]
Originally Posted By jungatheart:

View Quote

I was wondering the same. Seems early though. Do the B3's have APS?

ETA  Iron Fist has that same puff of smoke.

Iron Fist Light Active Protection System (APS)

ETA2 fixed acronym.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:13:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Zam18th:

I was wondering the same. Seems early though. Do the B3's have ADS?
View Quote

Those missiles really fuck up a tank!
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:16:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

View All Quotes
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/52190/C328AF4F-5DA4-46A2-AA21-5D45EA82BD14_png-2328064.JPG

It could be that if Russia was stupid enough to try to attack NATO directly as they recently threatened to do, most likely things would start happening around Kaliningrad beforehand.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:21:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Timeflies:
Here we go

Now theories are okay
View Quote

Well, yes, theories are okay, because there has been no verification or substantiation of the video. You seem perfectly comfortable posting baseless theories.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:21:55 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

People don't think tandem and triple-tandem warhead be like they is, but they do.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:22:34 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

I think it’s time to put the HURT on Kaliningrad. Make Prussia great again.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:25:56 PM EDT
[#47]

Were our founders trying to separate from an independent US to rejoin Great Britain?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Krater:
Originally Posted By Triangle-66:
Based on their armbands they are Ukrainian separatists - white armbands (AKA) traitors to their own country. What is the penalty for treason? What should it be if you are killing your own civilian countrymen?

A bit ironic, given our Founding Fathers were separatists.

Were our founders trying to separate from an independent US to rejoin Great Britain?

Actually, a more direct comparison to the russian seperatists would have been the british loyalists.  They fled the nation after the war for good reason.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:29:10 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

It's sad that Koenigsberg was ethnically cleansed after WWII. I say make Kaliningrad Koenigsberg again, but there's nobody to restore it to. Maybe set it up as a neutral, demilitarized zone with free travel?
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:29:31 PM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ludder093:

Unfortunately it's fake.  The system is black and white video only.  Explosions would not be rendered in color.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:29:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SoCalExile] [#50]

View Quote
Where do you see him? There's a gray-bearded guy but that's not him.

I believe James Vasquez is in the same area and unit as the Belarusian with the 'stache and M-240. They took a town that I think is on the east side of Kyiv.
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1340 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top