Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1552 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 3:50:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

LOL, didn't Stalin demand a UN seat for each SSR back in the day?

Russia Always Lies.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By outofbattery:
I can’t wait to see this new take on Arf

Russia Always Lies.

list of all the bullshit lies they used to invade and slaughter over the last century

https://twitter.com/MaximEristavi/status/1495323069539405826

FUCK  Russia
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 3:50:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Krater] [#2]

Here is the cold,hard fact of the matter: a raped and murdered 3 year old doesn’t have any money,a few dozen of Putin’s oligarchs not only have heaps of money but Israeli citizenship.  The Israeli government has to answer to oligarchs and the 15% of the electorate that is Russian,not a dead child.

View Quote

Don't want to take this thread off-topic, but IMHO the issue is not oligarchs - they don't give a rat's ass whether Israel helps Ukraine.  The only thing they would care about is how closely Israel will enforce the sanction regime, which is a separate issue.  The issue is that Israel has decided that they must retain Russian good will at (nearly) any cost, so that they don't have to worry about Russian air defenses in Syria engaging IAF planes.  I think that it's a major policy mistake which doesn't gain them as much as they think, and will cost Israel considerable good will down the line.  Also, as another poster noted, the number of Ukrainian Israelis is as big if not bigger then number of Russian Israelis.  
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 3:56:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Third_Rail:

It sure has that "Russian 'opulence'" feel to it yeah.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Third_Rail:
Originally Posted By PurpleOtter:
This is seems so "white trash ignorant with money" tacky to me.

https://static.themoscowtimes.com/image/article_1360/08/_124077748_13.jpg

The alleged mistress of Russian President Vladimir Putin, Svetlana Krivonogikh, is renting out a luxury four-story apartment in St. Petersburg  complete with its own moat, according to a media investigation published Thursday.

The BBC's Russian service unearthed the listing on the website of German luxury brokerage Engel & Vlkers. The ad priced the "Residence on Kamenny Island"  a 19th-century retreat for imperial royalty  at 700,000 rubles ($8,700) per month, minus 90,000 rubles ($1,130) for utilities.

The listing was taken offline early Friday.
The BBC were able to link Krivonogikh to the apartment through registry papers that listed her as the owner of the 447,400-square-meter residence.
Continues...

For Rent: Investigation Exposes Putin Mistress' Elite St. Petersburg Apartment

It sure has that "Russian 'opulence'" feel to it yeah.

It’s only missing a miniature giraffe!!
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 3:56:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By 2A373:

@dmjung

You can't be serious...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xGIDYKcuKc
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 2A373:
Originally Posted By dmjung:
Originally Posted By dillydilly:
Originally Posted By FDC:

It's a casual thread which has some smart people participating in it.  The abbreviations above were common and germane to the subject matter.  It's incumbent upon the reader to do some research and learn what they mean.

@FDC

The god damn Germans got nothin' to do with it.

@dillydilly

Can't tell if serious...

germane: (adjective) - closely or significantly related; relevant; pertinent

@dmjung

You can't be serious...

Ha! It's been a long time since I've seen any S&B movies...  Although I did have an employee once who owned a black TA with the big gold bird on the hood.

In any event, I'm never sure if English is someone's native language or if they're typing faster than they're reading.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 3:57:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CharlieR] [#5]
Originally Posted By kncook:

Youre confusing "deployed" forces with entire forces. Almost all of Russia's BTGs were involved in Ukraine. The US didnt throw WW2 levels of anything at Korea.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kncook:
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
The US suffered a 25% casualty rate in Korea and something like 15-16% in WW2. The Russians are being fed into a meat grinder.

Youre confusing "deployed" forces with entire forces. Almost all of Russia's BTGs were involved in Ukraine. The US didnt throw WW2 levels of anything at Korea.

It's complicated.

In WWII, it was pretty common for a US infantry division like the Big Red One to have 100% battle casualties in 300 days.  25% casualties in a month across 100 Russian Battalion tactical groups (say, 11 division equivalents)  is worse then the hardest hit WWII US division in Europe. This is ferocious.  Really really bad.

WWII Riflemen were approx 60% of a combat division but 90% of the casualties.

So if the Russians are taking 25% casualties, down in the rifle platoons I'd say 40-50% are casualties. Lieutenants, I dunno, maybe 60%. Leaders are going down, i imagine. And the survivors are probably not that fired up and my guess is battle fatigue is pretty high. Which is the real issue.  The Ukrainians are increasingly fired up from hearing about Russian atrocities; the converse is not true.

If all the BTGs were mech that is 10x110=1100 tanks or so, say 3300 pax, and frankly there don't seem to be alot of survivors of knocked out tanks.  A mech BTG without tanks, just infantry and BMPs in the assault, isn't going to fare well. They will get slaughtered.  BMP armor is really thin.

I have seen numbers of 500-600 tanks destroyed and that is around 50% losses from the original force.  The Russians can have their original tank companies crushed and that is a huge loss, but in raw numbers of pax not that important. And note 50% losses in tanks and 25% overall is what we'd expect, when you see all these videos of tanks driving around and getting ambushed without grunt support.

While the log guys may have been smashed a little they can be replaced easily.  Infantry casualties really don't matter, frankly, because if you have tank and artillery units working together you can have cannon fodder for the last 100 meters and it doesn't matter.

I think the so what is that if they reconstitute and make a big push, after three weeks or so they will be mission incapable and there isn't anybody trained to take over.  At that point it is a human-wave slaughter fest as your skilled people wont be around and you are throwing cannon fodder from the Stans and Siberia at the problem, rolling in T-55s .
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 3:58:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By governmentman:

I have some skepticism of these types of stories that portray Ukraine as significantly more prosperous than Russia. The GDP per capita and especially median income data doesn't line up with that concept.

That being said, Fuck Russia and we should be helping Ukraine more. The post war situation should build Ukraine back more prosperous than Russia
View Quote

The old USSR used to show propaganda of US traffic in gridlock or heavy rush hour and say there was no order in the US. Then the people started noticing that everyone seemed to have a car in the US.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:05:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By voodochild:
Israel showing it's true colors. Pretty shameful if you ask me

https://www.newsmax.com/world/globaltalk/israel-ukraine-russia-bucha/2022/04/09/id/1065026/
View Quote

Multiple countries want to completely wipe the Israeli population off the map and you are critical of them because they don't want to feed that monster by staying neutral.  Did you even read the article you linked?

"We're shocked by the terrible sights in Bucha  awful scenes  and we condemn them." does that make it sound like they love Putin which is what you and others are implying?

Israel may send ceramic armor and helmets but not weapons.  It is pretty clear they do not want to give any country that hates them anything that can be used as a reason to justify an attack against Israel.  

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:08:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By klinc:
How is this germane to pearl harbor?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By klinc:
Originally Posted By FDC:

It's a casual thread which has some smart people participating in it.  The abbreviations above were common and germane to the subject matter.  It's incumbent upon the reader to do some research and learn what they mean.

@FDC

The god damn Germans got nothin' to do with it.

@dillydilly

Can't tell if serious...

How is this germane to pearl harbor?

I believe it has something to do with Illinois Nazis?
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:09:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Mariupol, assault on Azovstal, battle "Azov"

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:09:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Krater:

Don't want to take this thread off-topic, but IMHO the issue is not oligarchs - they don't give a rat's ass whether Israel helps Ukraine.  The only thing they would care about is how closely Israel will enforce the sanction regime, which is a separate issue.  The issue is that Israel has decided that they must retain Russian good will at (nearly) any cost, so that they don't have to worry about Russian air defenses in Syria engaging IAF planes.  I think that it's a major policy mistake which doesn't gain them as much as they think, and will cost Israel considerable good will down the line.  Also, as another poster noted, the number of Ukrainian Israelis is as big if not bigger then number of Russian Israelis.  
View Quote

Yes they do give a rat’s ass if Israel helps Ukraine. They don’t want their money or assets  in Israel seized. Conversely Israel doesn’t want them to get angry at and move their money elsewhere.
No,the number of Ukrainian Israelis is not as big as Russian Israelis,nowhere close. When  the land grab and war happened in 2015 Israeli Russians  were able to organize a public worker strike to make sure the government didn’t do anything against Putin.

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:11:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By CharlieR:

I think they are true; they don't reflect the per capita income of Russians vs Ukrainians vs that the reflect that the actual Russians on the ground in the Army are the expendables from rural poverty, to include the Stans, Siberia, etc.

A Muscovite wouldn't be impressed, so either a) this story is BS or b) Muscovites arent getting drafted.

https://twitter.com/kamilkazani/status/1506479259866394625
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CharlieR:
Originally Posted By governmentman:

I have some skepticism of these types of stories that portray Ukraine as significantly more prosperous than Russia. The GDP per capita and especially median income data doesn't line up with that concept.

That being said, Fuck Russia and we should be helping Ukraine more. The post war situation should build Ukraine back more prosperous than Russia

I think they are true; they don't reflect the per capita income of Russians vs Ukrainians vs that the reflect that the actual Russians on the ground in the Army are the expendables from rural poverty, to include the Stans, Siberia, etc.

A Muscovite wouldn't be impressed, so either a) this story is BS or b) Muscovites arent getting drafted.

https://twitter.com/kamilkazani/status/1506479259866394625

It is my understanding from previous post that wealthy Russians can buy their way out of service. Therefore only the poor serve.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:13:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SWIRE] [#12]
Originally Posted By theskuh:

Yes they were testing it in Afghanistan. A remote piloted helicopter k12? Kaman kmax was what it was.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By theskuh:
Originally Posted By Firefly1032:
I sporadically see indications that Mariupol is still receiving some supplies (via helicopter, etc) and it got me thinking. Has there been any real world application of or development towards utilizing drones for re-supply? Would it even be logistically feasible?

The situation in Mariupol (and many other Ukrainian towns over the past few weeks) would benefit from a drone based Berlin Airlift but equally looking at Afghanistan, Vietnam, etc many casualties stemmed from supply convoys being ambushed.

Yes they were testing it in Afghanistan. A remote piloted helicopter k12? Kaman kmax was what it was.

Delivery of critical supplies into hostile territory needs a whole new concept, not just a remote helicopter.  Ideas like smaller, short range, or single use could fit in certain situations.  Stuff that is very cheap and short range.  Then instead of one big delivery you have a dozen small deliveries.  Harder to shoot down and even if they did it would be 1/12 the food/equipment.

On drone use itself it seems the military has mainly looked big scale.  Small support drones for units should be a thing as well.  I saw the need for that watching videos from Afghanistan.  An FOB taking fire from the mountains all day and there was nothing they could do about it except spray and pray at the area they thought it was coming from.  The Switchblade 300 starts to go down that road of cheap and portable but it is a single use.  

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:14:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Glock63] [#13]
Originally Posted By SWIRE:

Multiple countries want to completely wipe the Israeli population off the map and you are critical of them because they don't want to feed that monster by staying neutral.  Did you even read the article you linked?

"We're shocked by the terrible sights in Bucha  awful scenes  and we condemn them." does that make it sound like they love Putin which is what you and others are implying?

Israel may send ceramic armor and helmets but not weapons.  It is pretty clear they do not want to give any country that hates them anything that can be used as a reason to justify an attack against Israel.  

View Quote

Lol what a load of shit. Poor oppressed Israel.  its 100% financial for them.  Period.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:14:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Illegible_Signature] [#14]

@dmjung

Lol fail. If you know you know. Otherwise have a look here…

View All Quotes

@dillydilly

Can't tell if serious...

@dmjung

Lol fail. If you know you know. Otherwise have a look here…

@dillydilly

Yeah, sorry. This thread is so full of crap sometimes that I miss the humor/sarcasm. Heh.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:16:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:19:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By mbinky:

The Russian Federation didn't exist in 1945 either.

Thanks for clarifying why they should no longer hold a seat on the UN security council.
View Quote

Any convoluted parliamentary folderol that might successfully be used to remove either China or Russia could easily be expanded on to remove us.  Their or our presence on the security Council prevents any "tyranny of the majority" voted by handfuls of micro states that can't be counted on to have pure hearts or motives.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:19:52 PM EDT
[#17]
"Putin...Doesn't Care About Jews," Says Ruslan Kavatsiuk

"Putin...Doesn't Care About Jews," Says Ruslan Kavatsiuk | Amanpour and Company
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:20:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By couchlord:

I love to know the logistics of his visit.  They sneak him in under the radar  or simply blast the transponder signal hoping the Russia respect it?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By couchlord:
Originally Posted By thehun06:
With all these high profile EU deligation visits to Ukraine ... one most agree the West has air assets inside Ukraine ... at least until the visits conclude ...

I love to know the logistics of his visit.  They sneak him in under the radar  or simply blast the transponder signal hoping the Russia respect it?

I mean they have to. No idea how or what…but ISR would be inside country…
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:27:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rpoL98] [#19]
Originally Posted By Firefly1032:
I sporadically see indications that Mariupol is still receiving some supplies (via helicopter, etc) and it got me thinking. Has there been any real world application of or development towards utilizing drones for re-supply? Would it even be logistically feasible?
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:30:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:30:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:31:39 PM EDT
[#22]

I believe it has something to do with Illinois Nazis?
View Quote
velly interesting

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:35:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By TTTSNB:

never been in a rocket attack so I have some questions about what I'm seeing here.

dude looks like he just tripped and fell down. how can he be injured? shouldn't it look like he got hit with a giant invisible flyswatter?

lots of glass breaks and falls into the yard, but I don't see anything else damaged or even moving. windows on opposite building aren't affected, no damage to cars, dumpster doesn't move, tree branches don't move. how is that supposed to wiork?

why does the BARROOOOM noise go on for 10 seconds? why do the windows shatter and the webcam gets hit only in the middle of it? because there are multiple explosions and they are hit by one of them?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FrankyRay:
Originally Posted By realwar:
Originally Posted By M-1975:

That was crazy.

That one guy crossing the parking lot took cover on the wrong side of that car. Poor dude had a hard time getting back up... and everyone else was too busy running for their lives to help him.

So sad.

Fuck Russia.

never been in a rocket attack so I have some questions about what I'm seeing here.

dude looks like he just tripped and fell down. how can he be injured? shouldn't it look like he got hit with a giant invisible flyswatter?

lots of glass breaks and falls into the yard, but I don't see anything else damaged or even moving. windows on opposite building aren't affected, no damage to cars, dumpster doesn't move, tree branches don't move. how is that supposed to wiork?

why does the BARROOOOM noise go on for 10 seconds? why do the windows shatter and the webcam gets hit only in the middle of it? because there are multiple explosions and they are hit by one of them?

Shock wave

In physics, a shock wave (also spelled shockwave), or shock, is a type of propagating disturbance that moves faster than the local speed of sound in the medium. Like an ordinary wave, a shock wave carries energy and can propagate through a medium but is characterized by an abrupt, nearly discontinuous, change in pressure, temperature, and density of the medium.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:35:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Graphic:

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:36:37 PM EDT
[#25]
not sure if a dupe.

White Tiger is now White tractor
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:36:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: realwar] [#26]
Originally Posted By M-1975:
Graphic:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:41:43 PM EDT
[#27]

Lots of dead russki armour in one spot.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:42:24 PM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

He Lives!

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:43:05 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

If the Israelis were so scared of Nazi Ukrainianians, why did they license tavor, x95, Negev, galil, and a host of other weapon systems to Ukraine in the last decade?

No this is about Russia threatening Israel with Hamas and them backing down. The fact that they prefer a genocidal country to a democracy is pretty lame and selfish. Israel sells weapons to everyone except Ukraine, doesn’t look good.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:44:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:46:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Some video of US/Poland exercises, no narration.

Ukraine war: US, Poland hold joint military exercise near Ukraine border

Nice group gathering at the end. Would be cool to see the official photo.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:47:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:48:24 PM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:48:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:49:01 PM EDT
[#35]

Initial attacking force isn't the same thing as the entire military.  

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sq40:
Originally Posted By HIPPO:

I'm not a military expert or anything.. but losing 1/4 of your military in six weeks is probably frowned upon.

Initial attacking force isn't the same thing as the entire military.  

Imagine if in May 2003 we had lost a quarter of the Iraq invasion force and were still trying to secure Basra.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:50:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:52:46 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

"Biden wins with most votes ever cast!"

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:53:35 PM EDT
[#38]

Tactical level information has been non-existent in public view, for the most part, as far as I can tell. Actual strength levels, placements, active equipment, etc, all dark. In the 21st century information environment, I'm fairly impressed with how quiet things are in terms of useful military details. Ukraine in particular seems to do an excellent job with information awareness, releasing things that they should release and keeping quiet things that they should keep quiet.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MelGibsonEnthusiast:
Asking this question in this thread is most likely a shot in the dark, but does anyone know the degree to which the Russians have bypassed Ukrainian army units and territorial defense in the areas they "control?" It seems to me that they really only have control over roadways.

Tactical level information has been non-existent in public view, for the most part, as far as I can tell. Actual strength levels, placements, active equipment, etc, all dark. In the 21st century information environment, I'm fairly impressed with how quiet things are in terms of useful military details. Ukraine in particular seems to do an excellent job with information awareness, releasing things that they should release and keeping quiet things that they should keep quiet.

Early war this was substantial as Russia attempted spearheads into Ukraine capture key objectives but failed miserably and supply lines got cut. They appear to be learning their lesson in the south and east now and are especially advancing en mass in the east in places like Izyum.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:54:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:56:41 PM EDT
[#40]

list of all the bullshit lies they used to invade and slaughter over the last century

FUCK  Russia
View All Quotes
I can’t wait to see this new take on Arf

Russia Always Lies.

FUCK  Russia

Fucking weed they are smoking over there must be top shelf smoke
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:57:08 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 5:00:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:

https://i.postimg.cc/PqVzs43V/FPu-E82-ZX0-AIYg6-H.jpg
That dude predates the automobile, electricity, and steam frigging power. The look on his face is something like what I would wear to an alien abduction.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:
Originally Posted By Star_Scream:
Originally Posted By elcope:
More non-slav meat for the grinder.

That's fucking brutal.

I doubt Tuvans give zero shits about "liberating" brother peoples in Ukraine and I doubt Russians gave zero shits about Tuvans until they realized they could send them to die with less press coverage.

https://i.postimg.cc/PqVzs43V/FPu-E82-ZX0-AIYg6-H.jpg
That dude predates the automobile, electricity, and steam frigging power. The look on his face is something like what I would wear to an alien abduction.

LOL great take.

And I seriously feel bad for these Asian 'Russians' being sent over.

It would be like if the US conscripted the population of Guam to fight in Iraq once the insurgency took off....but worse because at least our Guam conscripts wouldnt be riding in self destructing tanks without close air support.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 5:00:53 PM EDT
[#43]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By realwar:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FP7FOjgWQAogQyU?format=jpg&name=900x900
The Polish hatred for the Russians runs deep. If they get kinetically involved all bets are off.  They will roll into Moscow and SPB and dare NATO to stop them.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 5:01:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Crash_Test_Dhimmi:
I guess they have ASVAB waivers in the Russian army too...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/182245/Screenshot_20220409-144329_png-2343356.JPG
View Quote

Russian glowie?
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 5:02:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Ok someone help me out here. I don't doubt that the Russians committed atrocities in Bucha, but why'd they do it?
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 5:03:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By 7empest:

"Never Again"

*Some terms and conditions may apply.
Coupon may not be combined with any other offer.
Coupon must be presented at time of service
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 7empest:
Originally Posted By voodochild:
Israel showing it's true colors. Pretty shameful if you ask me

https://www.newsmax.com/world/globaltalk/israel-ukraine-russia-bucha/2022/04/09/id/1065026/

"Never Again"

*Some terms and conditions may apply.
Coupon may not be combined with any other offer.
Coupon must be presented at time of service

Wow. WTF are the Israelis  doing?
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 5:03:12 PM EDT
[#47]

Whoa
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 5:04:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Crash_Test_Dhimmi:
I guess they have ASVAB waivers in the Russian army too...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/182245/Screenshot_20220409-144329_png-2343356.JPG
View Quote

Hilarious. "Hey Igor, look at this stuff in my hands".....
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 5:04:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By 53vortec:
Ok someone help me out here. I don't doubt that the Russians committed atrocities in Bucha, but why'd they do it?
View Quote
Coerce local population into submission.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 5:05:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By 53vortec:
View Quote

Because they are a bunch of undisciplined savages that were hung out to dry by their command and within four days of no resupply and being cut off they went full on lord of the flies.
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1552 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top