Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1973 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 5/18/2022 1:36:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SlasherMcGee:
Page 1972 had like 2 posts related to uk vs russia. Good stuff.
View Quote
Don't be part of the problem. Be part of the solution!

Link Posted: 5/18/2022 1:44:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

He was just temp banned for "repeated mod and staff bashing" earlier in this thread. If he's locked this soon after that temp ban was up, I'd be more surprised if it wasn't permanent.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/IMG-1354_JPG-2387933.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Zam18th:
Originally Posted By ludder093:
Originally Posted By Willmar:

Wait what? How did he catch a ban?!
yal, what did he do to catch a ban? He's a long term member with a lot of expertise.  If he's perma banned I am pissed off.

I'll be super fucking pissed. I went back and he had a nothing tongue in cheek post on page 1963 of this thread that was edited.

I'm not going to flip until I see confirmation (or the conspicuous lack of) but the guy spent a shit ton of time trying to improve this site. I'd put him in the top 1% of members. If he's not welcome here, well that says a lot.

He was just temp banned for "repeated mod and staff bashing" earlier in this thread. If he's locked this soon after that temp ban was up, I'd be more surprised if it wasn't permanent.

Damn. I read like 1500 pages of this thread and somehow missed that.

Everything I saw previous was him trying to help. I'm surprised if there was a falling out between him and "the site." Sounds like he got krpinded.  

I don't want to go too much into this in this thread, lest sandy vaginas become irritated. Is there another thread about this?

Link Posted: 5/18/2022 1:47:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Ryan_Ruck] [#3]

Everything I saw previous was him trying to help. I'm surprised if there was a falling out between him and "the site." Sounds like he got krpinded.  

I don't want to go too much into this in this thread, lest sandy vaginas become irritated. Is there another thread about this?

View All Quotes

yal, what did he do to catch a ban? He's a long term member with a lot of expertise.  If he's perma banned I am pissed off.

I'll be super fucking pissed. I went back and he had a nothing tongue in cheek post on page 1963 of this thread that was edited.

I'm not going to flip until I see confirmation (or the conspicuous lack of) but the guy spent a shit ton of time trying to improve this site. I'd put him in the top 1% of members. If he's not welcome here, well that says a lot.

If there was, I'm sure there no longer is.

ETA: And also his temp lock was a "final warning" so...
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 1:47:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 1:49:31 AM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 5/18/2022 2:00:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By elcope:

View All Quotes

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize...

Link Posted: 5/18/2022 2:00:59 AM EDT
[#7]

View All Quotes

damn, I missed all that, guess i didnt see the staff or mod bashing.. friggin sucks hes gone he had great info on old armor and such.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 2:03:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By mort:
Remember the occupy Wallstreet movement?  A lot of people mad at the rich fucks for over-leveraging the high-risk housing loan market and putting the world through a recession, did some protests around the financial sectors?

I think that little demonstrations of a mildly annoyed mob scared the crap out of the Wallstreet and the billionaires decided it was safer to redirect the class war into a race war.  If the mob starts getting uppity, time to stoke the fires of racial hatred and get people fighting different colored people instead of the people taking everyone's money.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mort:
Originally Posted By TNC:
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
Agree. I became frustrated with that direction early on. IMO, we should have stuck with providing support and air cover to the Northern Alliance and fortified Bagram to be used to run strike and CT missions and as a base for running intel ops. End of footprint.

Seems like there was an internal battle fought in DC between Nation Building and Counter Terrorism, and the Nation Builders won the battle. It was doomed at that point.

I always thought the issue was trying to cram a tribal people into a parliamentary system instead of creating a tribal council.  Granted there was idiocy like introducing them to womens studies and all manner of similar useless garbage.. but the legislative body is a big part of it.

That suggests an interesting observation: Our country has taken a people united with a representative form of government, and created strong tribal divisions where none existed before. Makes you wonder...
Remember the occupy Wallstreet movement?  A lot of people mad at the rich fucks for over-leveraging the high-risk housing loan market and putting the world through a recession, did some protests around the financial sectors?

I think that little demonstrations of a mildly annoyed mob scared the crap out of the Wallstreet and the billionaires decided it was safer to redirect the class war into a race war.  If the mob starts getting uppity, time to stoke the fires of racial hatred and get people fighting different colored people instead of the people taking everyone's money.

Pretty much all of human existence is a “con” in some fashion.  Be it white lies, major lies, control systems, manipulation, guilt, economic pressure, legal ramifications, social scorn, sex, idealism, media, literature…  

Anyways, back to the war.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 2:08:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Wreckshooter:

If Russia trys a bunch of Azov dudes, sentences them to death, and videos a mass execution via firing squad, what keeps Ukraine from doing the same as they have over a 1,000 Russian POWs? I’d be torn as the Ukrainians. Part of me would want to prove we are better than the Russians. Part of me would be like; ‘we can do this too’.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Wreckshooter:
Originally Posted By Billy_Ringo:

Those soldiers are and have been incredibly visible and highly regarded by many in the World.  If they massacre those soldiers the venom towards Russia will be multiplied from where it already is.

I would like and hope to assume that they have a complete list of the individuals who have been holed up in that steel mill for the last months, and have sent that information on to Kiev and beyond.  Russia will be held accountable for each and every one.

I'm not saying the Russians won't do it, but it would be a terrible mistake on their part.  

Just my opinion.

If Russia trys a bunch of Azov dudes, sentences them to death, and videos a mass execution via firing squad, what keeps Ukraine from doing the same as they have over a 1,000 Russian POWs? I’d be torn as the Ukrainians. Part of me would want to prove we are better than the Russians. Part of me would be like; ‘we can do this too’.

Do you think Putin would care ? He'd probably appreciate it as it would help him convince Russians that Ukraine is a threat. Not like he values human life of his soldiers.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 2:11:52 AM EDT
[#10]

View All Quotes

Understood. Thanks.

Rather than derail this thread further, I'm going to be contacting Goatboy about this. For anyone who wants to formally protest, he has said in the past for members to contact him about matters like this.

Link Posted: 5/18/2022 2:16:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sq40] [#11]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

damn, I missed all that, guess i didnt see the staff or mod bashing.. friggin sucks hes gone he had great info on old armor and such.
View All Quotes

I think it was a few pages of him being frustrated with pro-Russian shills in this thread and others and the accounts not getting banned quickly.  Eventually we got the go ahead to report Russian Shills and Bots, and this thread cleaned up nicely. But i figure he rubbed some of the mods the wrong way.  

I’ve got no clue what the latest strike was.  It sucks. I liked the guy a lot.

I have been advocating that Arfcom should stop permanently banning paying members, and simply institute long temp bans. Social media is critical in the 2020s, as many people have this as one of their only forms of social interaction. A permanent ban here is potentially devastating.  Though there is always exceptions for extreme cases, the vast majority should get a month off tops to cool down. We are only human, and we all go through rough patches in life that cause us to not be our respectful best selves online.

I’ve said my piece on it, and I won’t thread-slide anymore.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 2:17:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By sq40:

I think it was a few pages of him being frustrated with pro-Russian shills in this thread and others and the accounts not getting banned quickly.  Eventually we got the go ahead to report Russian Shills and Bots, and this thread cleaned up nicely. But i figure he rubbed some of the mods the wrong way.  

I have been advocating that Arfcom should stop permanently banning paying members, and simply institute long temp bans. Social media is critical in the 2020s, as many people have this as one of their only forms of social interaction. A permanent ban here is potentially devastating.  Though there is always exceptions for extreme cases, the vast majority should get a month off tops to cool down. We are only human, and we all go through rough patches in life that cause us to not be our respectful best selves online.
View Quote

I have no way of contacting him.  Was planning to make an effort to get meet up sooner or later.  
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 2:22:04 AM EDT
[#13]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 2A373:
Originally Posted By Krater:
Mr. "Zelensky is a thug" just lost his primary.  I know it wasn't because of that, but I figure every little bit helps.  I'm quite happy with this outcome.

Who is "Mr. Zelensky is a thug"?

https://nypost.com/2022/05/17/rep-madison-cawthorn-loses-north-carolina-gop-primary/

Good we do better then Cawthorn.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 2:28:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Flogger23m:
Looks like BMP-T Terminators are showing up in Ukraine.

https://www.armyrecognition.com/images/stories/conflict/russia_invasion_ukraine/Russian_BMPT-72_Terminator_fire_support_vehicle_starts_fighting_in_Ukraine_925_001.jpg

Was wondering when they'd show up as they'd likely be better than MBTs and BMP-2/3s for finding and killing infantry.
View Quote

ya those are beasts.  hope Ukraine can capture a few
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 2:30:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By outofbattery:
New take: Kyiv wasn’t a feint…

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/5568CE92-C8D6-494E-9202-338C6BB00EC7_jpe-2387898.JPG
View Quote

hmm, that could be problamatic if true. but Bucha does change things if those war crime accusations are found to be true, and if they do then Putin can blame his own orc pig army for fucking up the agreement
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 2:31:38 AM EDT
[#16]

They did. It can still be seen elsewhere.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Beltfed308:
Originally Posted By cpermd:

This is getting old.

The new normal. That makes 5 regulars that I know of this year.

I think his last post was in that recently disappeared rogueboss titled thread.

under his profile it doesnt say account locked am i missing something?

I believe the admin removed the account locked flag for regular members, when you view a locked profile.  I’m not sure why.

They did. It can still be seen elsewhere.

why would they do that? and where else can you find it where it says an account is locked?
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 2:35:29 AM EDT
[#17]

View All Quotes

I agree that paying members shouldnt be perma-banned, just long term restricted locks.   Just fuckin sucks all around.. Ive seen new members here act total fools and shit all over everyone and get treated better.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 3:13:18 AM EDT
[#18]

To understand what is going on, the Russian incursion one has to only know one common denominator; Vlad is a Soviet nothing more.

Link Posted: 5/18/2022 3:44:19 AM EDT
[#19]
https://t.me/dolg_z/808

Shot this video today.
Explosion mines a few meters to the right of the speaker "You need to be extremely careful." This is the call sign "Doc".

He (???) more than anyone. The closest was in the explosion and nothing. In general, the vile “Polish mine” - although the caliber is small, is characterized by the fact that it is not heard on the approach. It's too late to hit the ground.

It was lucky that it fell into a ravine and therefore the fragments went up and along the road. All targets.
One fragment flew into the armor of a fighter with the call sign "Chip". Bronik endured. Things are good.

@dolg_z
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 3:52:11 AM EDT
[#20]
https://t.me/dolg_z/816

Fights in the forests near Severodonetsk.
—-
A reconnaissance officer of the Tashkent Guards Brigade Commander with the call sign “Ladan” tells about one heroic episode of the battles for Rubizhnoye.

View Quote

Same story expanded out into a 4 minute news/propaganda piece

The guardsmen of the brigade commander of Tashkent after the liberation of Rubizhne, where they fought in the industrial department, are now in a new situation. They took control of the forests near Severodonetsk.

Severodonetsk - wait! Soon.

Reporting "Vesti" from the LPR.

@dolg_z

View Quote
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 4:10:45 AM EDT
[#21]
RF source, possibly complete fiction.

https://tvzvezda.ru/news/20225181048-l4AMC.html

The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation reported that 694 more Ukrainian militants from Azovstal surrendered in a day

The major general said that since May 16, a total of 959 Ukrainian soldiers have laid down their arms and surrendered, including 80 wounded. He noted that 51 wounded were sent to the Novoazovsk hospital in the DPR, they will be provided with medical assistance.

Konashenkov spoke at the briefing about the successes of Russian rocket and artillerymen. So, according to him, it was possible to hit 76 command posts, 421 areas of concentration of enemy troops and 147 artillery and mortar units in firing positions.

View Quote
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 4:11:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By 1stID:

The US spent 20 years moving from a Cold War, defense of Europe mindset to being all about 3rd world insurgences.  We still lost in Afgan, and in Iraq as well - a war won by Iran.  The US is about the last country right now to be crowing about another country's tough slough in a war.

View Quote

It's a lot harder to defeat a bunch of randos dressed in civilian clothes planting IEDs then it is to zap columns of tanks from the air.

Thats basically the simplified difference between Iraq 1 and Iraq 2.

The US fighting Russia in Ukraine would be an Iraq 1, partying like its 1991, highway of death extravaganza.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 4:19:21 AM EDT
[#23]
https://t.me/millnr/8537

‼️⚡️When examining the positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the area of ​​the Zarya explosives plant in Rubizhne, evidence was found of the presence of foreign instructors from the United States and Poland in the city, who led the operation to defend the city and the plant.
▪️The testimonies of captured soldiers of the Territorial Defense of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, who were deceived into the hot spot of Donbass for slaughter, testify to the unscrupulousness and cowardice of NATO curators, who, not counting either their wards from the Armed Forces of Ukraine or civilians of Donbass, destroy civilian infrastructure, mine dangerous industrial facilities and the first to leave their positions, leaving unprepared soldiers to inevitable death in order to save their own lives.

View Quote

RUSSIAN SITE video of Polish and US uniforms
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 4:33:15 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 4:36:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Circuits:

The problem with Zeihan's analysis is that he equates munitions provided with munitions expended, and further only addresses US-provided materiel. Ukraine produces its own munitions, in addition to receiving stocks of all sorts from varied Western supporters. Even if we run out of Stingers to send them, there are Martlets and Iglas and Starstreaks and Stugnas and Brimstones and a number of others which I'm not encyclopedic enough to rattle off all at once here.

I'm also pretty sure Uncle Sugar will be firing up those production lines to make more, and better, too.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Circuits:
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:
Zeihan discussing the challenge of producing more Javelins and Stingers should the war go on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTb-xgcdmUc

The problem with Zeihan's analysis is that he equates munitions provided with munitions expended, and further only addresses US-provided materiel. Ukraine produces its own munitions, in addition to receiving stocks of all sorts from varied Western supporters. Even if we run out of Stingers to send them, there are Martlets and Iglas and Starstreaks and Stugnas and Brimstones and a number of others which I'm not encyclopedic enough to rattle off all at once here.

I'm also pretty sure Uncle Sugar will be firing up those production lines to make more, and better, too.

All of those take a fair amount of time to spin up increased production. And most of the man portable MANPADS/ATGMS are pretty low rate production.

Lockheed is hoping to be able to 2x Jav production to 4,000 units a year, but says supply chains would need to also catch up. Ukraine has already received 5,000 javs, to put that into perspective:
https://www.defensenews.com/industry/2022/05/09/lockheed-aiming-to-double-javelin-production-seeks-supply-chain-crank-up/

I'd be shocked if the more obscure muntions like Martlet/Starstreak could crank up more production than that.

Probably a stopgap of using 'smart scopes' + dumb munitions may be worth looking into. Such as pairing the Carl Gustaf with Aimpoint Fire Control Unit with unguided 84mm.

Not as good as a Javelin, but a much higher hit probability than a AT4/RPG etc.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 4:36:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#26]
Mentioned earlier, not sure if same source
“In Melitopol, partisans killed a high-ranking Russian military, - Zaporizhia OVA”

ETA- Melitopol post.

RUSSIAN SITE: South Ossetian (pronounced “Russian”) bank opening first branch in Melitopol

Satellite image shows RU still using Melitopol airbase

They are preparing for a "referendum": in Melitopol, the occupiers are collecting lists of residents

RU forces living in “abandoned” apartments & stealing cars
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 4:36:56 AM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Prime:
https://t.me/millnr/8537

‼️⚡️When examining the positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the area of ​​the Zarya explosives plant in Rubizhne, evidence was found of the presence of foreign instructors from the United States and Poland in the city, who led the operation to defend the city and the plant.
▪️The testimonies of captured soldiers of the Territorial Defense of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, who were deceived into the hot spot of Donbass for slaughter, testify to the unscrupulousness and cowardice of NATO curators, who, not counting either their wards from the Armed Forces of Ukraine or civilians of Donbass, destroy civilian infrastructure, mine dangerous industrial facilities and the first to leave their positions, leaving unprepared soldiers to inevitable death in order to save their own lives.

RUSSIAN SITE video of Polish and US uniforms

Some old ass shit bought at some surplus store?  hahahahaha
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 4:46:30 AM EDT
[#28]

Some old ass shit bought at some surplus store?  hahahahaha
View Quote

Looks like they literally picked a random ransacked house and threw two uniforms in it.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 5:03:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#29]

Kadyrov declares the readiness of Chechen units to independently complete the special operation in Ukraine:

"Even if the Russian army does not intervene, it will not be a problem for the Chechen units to restore order there."

View Quote

ETA-

https://tass.ru/obschestvo/14643859

The press secretary of the President of the Russian Federation said that he has very good relations with the head of Chechnya

MOSCOW, May 17. /TASS/. Press Secretary of the President of the Russian Federation Dmitry Peskov said that he has very good relations with the head of Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov. This is how the Kremlin spokesman answered a question from journalists on Tuesday about how he feels about Kadyrov's criticism of him.

"Ramzan Akhmatovich Kadyrov and I have very good relations and in the course of our communication we sometimes criticize each other. In a friendly way," Peskov stressed.

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/18/2022 5:14:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 5:21:21 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By birdbarian:

Pileated woodpeckers are some pretty big birds.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By birdbarian:
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
Originally Posted By kbi:
Originally Posted By Chokey:

Even nature helps: in the Kyiv region, a racist projectile sticking out of a pine tree was neutralized.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FS96HABXoAMxgAU?format=jpg&name=medium

any way we can send one of these who likes to camp outside my house at 5am and wake me up

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cJoY78MbUMA/To9LsHdaAdI/AAAAAAAADn4/QpK51NBAgrs/s1600/ActualSpeedWoodpecker.gif

lol, he flys to my house at 6am, must be the same bird.

Pileated woodpeckers are some pretty big birds.

We had those in Indiana. I have not seen one in TX. Thank God.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 5:30:25 AM EDT
[#32]

ETA-

View All Quotes

Kadyrov declares the readiness of Chechen units to independently complete the special operation in Ukraine:

"Even if the Russian army does not intervene, it will not be a problem for the Chechen units to restore order there."

ETA-

The press secretary of the President of the Russian Federation said that he has very good relations with the head of Chechnya

MOSCOW, May 17. /TASS/. Press Secretary of the President of the Russian Federation Dmitry Peskov said that he has very good relations with the head of Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov. This is how the Kremlin spokesman answered a question from journalists on Tuesday about how he feels about Kadyrov's criticism of him.

"Ramzan Akhmatovich Kadyrov and I have very good relations and in the course of our communication we sometimes criticize each other. In a friendly way," Peskov stressed.

Sheep over here, goats over there.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 5:36:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: zach_] [#33]
View All Quotes

His account is not locked. His last post was yesterday at 06:44:38, in this thread.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 5:41:42 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By CharlieR:

I doubt it.

The question is "is there a way to push digits from UAVs to guns." So probably not the 1980s.

As I said, Im sure there probably is...sending ones and zeros to put them on a screen, send ones and zeroes to a gun.  

I dont know in practice there have been UAVs working directly for the gun line and not sending data to terrain owners.  Not in the latest US ROE.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CharlieR:
Originally Posted By R0N:

It's only been around since the 80s

I doubt it.

The question is "is there a way to push digits from UAVs to guns." So probably not the 1980s.

As I said, Im sure there probably is...sending ones and zeros to put them on a screen, send ones and zeroes to a gun.  

I dont know in practice there have been UAVs working directly for the gun line and not sending data to terrain owners.  Not in the latest US ROE.

The MQM-105 was developed for the artillery, it's ground control station was tied into The TACFIRE network, it was a failed program but it traces it lineage to the late 70s.

The Marine Corps often puts UAS DS to a FAHQ, the video of the large prep under night vision often shown was the result of UAS feed going to 11ths Marines Counter Fire Coordination Center
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 6:05:32 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By zach_:

His account is not locked. His last post was yesterday at 06:44:38, in this thread.
View All Quotes

they no longer show account locked in red under your profile if you are locked... if that is what you are referring to. So if he is locked it wont say it anymore.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 6:19:41 AM EDT
[#36]

they no longer show account locked in red under your profile if you are locked... if that is what you are referring to. So if he is locked it wont say it anymore.
View All Quotes

Hmmmm. His last post was not inappropriate at all. We will see.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 6:32:33 AM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

He is locked and I’ve confirmed it with him. I know him outside of here so I can say that
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 6:55:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#38]
(Please keep the discussion on topic~guns762)
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 7:00:16 AM EDT
[#39]

ETA-

View All Quotes

ETA-

Given Bucha and a few other places, I doubt that many Kadyrovites will make it home intact.

If Ukraine somehow loses the conflict and Chechens are installed as "peacekeepers", they automatically attract the attention of every guerrilla that UKR can muster.

Either way, their time outside of Chechnya is limited.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 7:05:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 7:06:03 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

He is locked and I’ve confirmed it with him. I know him outside of here so I can say that
View All Quotes

Well shit. Is it permanent?
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 7:11:24 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By AnalogKid:

Given Bucha and a few other places, I doubt that many Kadyrovites will make it home intact.

If Ukraine somehow loses the conflict and Chechens are installed as "peacekeepers", they automatically attract the attention of every guerrilla that UKR can muster.

View All Quotes

ETA-

The Chechens stopped fighting as a front line unit early in the war after their “general” was killed in the first 2 weeks. It seems they are now rear guard units that go into areas to rape and pillage.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 7:30:31 AM EDT
[#43]

Yeah, well, he has a lot going on. I'm glad he lost.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 7:40:19 AM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes

Who is this in regards to?
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 7:46:35 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By NoMoAMMO:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NoMoAMMO:

m35ben
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 7:49:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#46]
(Removed, please keep the discussion on topic~guns762)
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 7:58:10 AM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

Did he say it was a permanent ban or temp?
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 7:58:56 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By kncook:

The Chechens stopped fighting as a front line unit early in the war after their “general” was killed in the first 2 weeks. It seems they are now rear guard units that go into areas to rape and pillage.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kncook:

ETA-

And to make tic tok videos
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 8:00:30 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By outofbattery:
View Quote

People are returning to Ukraine? That's awesome.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 8:10:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: trio] [#50]
You’re not wrong, but I was born in 1973, so here I am contributing to the problem.  My apologies

Edit:  to redeem myself somewhat, I see in another thread Russia is boasting the S-500 is finally being deployed….anyone got an over/under on when one appears in Oryx’s kill list?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SlasherMcGee:
Page 1972 had like 2 posts related to uk vs russia. Good stuff.

Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1973 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top