Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 2651 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 9/29/2022 5:12:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 5:13:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AeroEngineer:

It's funny how so many Z-Boys/Russia Bros/etc. have just faded away, now that all their  "truths" have been shown to be so much bullshit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AeroEngineer:
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:

How many years did we have to suffer through all the bullshit from Russian fan boys talking about their beloved S300 and S400 systems as if they were unstoppable? HARM was useless against them they said, because the launching aircraft would be shot down by the magnificent S300 and S400 long before they could even get within range to fire a HARM. And should the unthinkable actually happen and a launch aircraft managed to get inside the S300 envelope, then the HARM would be blown out of the sky by the SHORAD systems protecting the S300/400.

Funny how those guys have disappeared now that their unstoppable SAM systems are getting fucked up by early 1990s era AGM-88B HARM missiles and their supply depots and troop concentrations ravaged by HIMARS, which they also have zero capability to deal with. Russian systems and Russian operators aren't worth a cunt full of cow slobber. The only folks who can seem to get decent performance out of Russian air defense systems are the Ukrainians! That is likely because they are more intelligent and better capable to tweak and adapt to capitalize on the sgtrengths and minimize the weaknesses of these systems. I can't wait to see what kind of work they'll be able to do once they get their hands on NASAMS, Iris-T and eventually longer range systems such as Patriot or the Mamba/SAMP-T. The skies around Ukraine would likely look like the opening morning of bird season with all the shit falling out of the sky.

It's funny how so many Z-Boys/Russia Bros/etc. have just faded away, now that all their  "truths" have been shown to be so much bullshit.

There are those that have been mobilized, and then there are some interesting threads in GD. Enter at your own risk. Maximum derp.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 5:15:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: iggy1337] [#3]
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 5:20:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#4]
48 min ago.

Link Posted: 9/29/2022 5:27:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Easterner:

I snuck back in the living room for my Red bull Vodka. I'm going out lit as fuck. Back in the bathroom.

Greetings Cossack Javelin!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20220929_231956_jpg-2544078.JPG
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LoBrau:
Originally Posted By DonKey153:
Originally Posted By Bama_Rebel:
what caused that big ass hole in the ground?

Russian restraint.

Some more restraint is hitting us now. Looks like they found some more cruise missiles.

Keep your head down.

I snuck back in the living room for my Red bull Vodka. I'm going out lit as fuck. Back in the bathroom.

Greetings Cossack Javelin!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20220929_231956_jpg-2544078.JPG

God Damn, dude. Keep your head down and don't get deaded trying to get pictures for us.
And I'll have a Red Bull and vodka for you as soon as I'm done working today.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 5:30:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
48 min ago.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fd2ZHThWIBUiePf?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

Light 'em up.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 5:32:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 5:33:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By AnalogKid:

Light 'em up.
View Quote

Avenge illoviask
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 5:42:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#9]

Link Posted: 9/29/2022 5:44:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 5:47:18 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 9/29/2022 5:50:39 PM EDT
[#12]

View Quote

Well tomorrow promises to be interesting. Oh wait, it is tomorrow, 00:50 now. We have enough supplies to not open the outer door for two weeks. Better put some pillows in the tub because the siren is working overtime. A few explosions remind you to take it seriously.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/29/2022 5:52:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By iggy1337:

Ohhn the Dutch love their soccer but amazingly I'm the only person in the country that doesnt actually watch/know anything about soccer Mrs Iggy1337 is almost glued to the TV when the national team play.
Bonaire is very nice only never been myself but MrsIggy1337 thinks it's the best island of the Dutch Antilles so enjoy your time there!

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Zhukov:
Nethelands has organised a referendum for Dutch annexation of Russia.
Also proof that historically Russia is a part of the Netherlands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVv3ofeBnME

I like you in this thread, but in soccer you must realize that you are my archenemy (Germany). Next week, my wife and I are going to Bonaire which also belongs to your country. I promise to try very hard not to scoff anytime I hear someone speak that horrible, guttural Dutch language which sounds like German spoken by someone with brain damage.

Ohhn the Dutch love their soccer but amazingly I'm the only person in the country that doesnt actually watch/know anything about soccer Mrs Iggy1337 is almost glued to the TV when the national team play.
Bonaire is very nice only never been myself but MrsIggy1337 thinks it's the best island of the Dutch Antilles so enjoy your time there!

Ive been to Bonaire 3 times... GO.  

@Zhukov have fun.  Its a great place to go.  Just be sure not to hit any wild donkeys with your rental car..lol.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 5:58:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Star_Scream] [#14]

View Quote

I'm a fan of the Dutch captain so I'll be pulling for the Dutch in that one.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 6:02:10 PM EDT
[#15]

Well tomorrow promises to be interesting. Oh wait, it is tomorrow, 00:50 now. We have enough supplies to not open the outer door for two weeks. Better put some pillows in the tub because the siren is working overtime. A few explosions remind you to take it seriously.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/fetchimage_2_jpeg-2544153.JPG
View All Quotes

Glad that you guys are prepared, stay safe and help others when you can.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 6:04:07 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 9/29/2022 6:09:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 6:11:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 6:13:18 PM EDT
[#19]

View All Quotes

Always do my best. I feel bad for these grandmothers here all alone. Maybe I mentioned it but I helped one fix her TV a couple weeks ago. She was so excited to be able to watch the news again. These are some great people here just trying to live life through it all.

Thanks for the constant supply of current events. Many here are learning about this site through me, and are amazed to see news stories ahead of their regular sources.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 6:13:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Lightning_P38:
He does know a 105lb 5'3" woman with an AK can kill him dead easy?
View Quote

Might take 2 or 3 rounds to take that big bastard down.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 6:18:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gentlemanfarmer] [#21]

Keep your head down.
View All Quotes

Russian restraint.

Some more restraint is hitting us now. Looks like they found some more cruise missiles.

Keep your head down.

Tocha-U with conventional munition would be my guess, seen a few big ass holes over there. Could be a 1000kg dumb bomb but I doubt it. Some of the Tochna’s have giant warheads.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 6:21:51 PM EDT
[#22]

Always do my best. I feel bad for these grandmothers here all alone. Maybe I mentioned it but I helped one fix her TV a couple weeks ago. She was so excited to be able to watch the news again. These are some great people here just trying to live life through it all.

Thanks for the constant supply of current events. Many here are learning about this site through me, and are amazed to see news stories ahead of their regular sources.
View All Quotes

Your already doing great work then, we all here appreciate the info from your end and perspectives as we try to find out what is going on.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 6:21:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By jungatheart:

Civilians don't shoot back.  Russian cocksuckers.
View All Quotes

Yeah nothing but cowardly actions. Heard the father of the kids killed is fighting at the front. Not sure if they were killed with their mother and grandparents. These people are seriously broken to do such things to civilians. What a thing to experience.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 6:24:01 PM EDT
[#24]
" RU units attempting to reinforce or withdraw from Lyman will be interdicted butchered like feral hogs."
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 6:24:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Easterner] [#25]
Originally Posted By gentlemanfarmer:

Tocha-U with conventional munition would be my guess, seen a few big ass holes over there. Could be a 1000kg dumb bomb but I doubt it.
View All Quotes

Russian restraint.

Keep your head down.

Tocha-U with conventional munition would be my guess, seen a few big ass holes over there. Could be a 1000kg dumb bomb but I doubt it.

The M.O.D. mentioned there was aircraft activity in the Sea of Azov with the missile attack in the morning.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 6:24:36 PM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 9/29/2022 6:26:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:

How many years did we have to suffer through all the bullshit from Russian fan boys talking about their beloved S300 and S400 systems as if they were unstoppable? HARM was useless against them they said, because the launching aircraft would be shot down by the magnificent S300 and S400 long before they could even get within range to fire a HARM. And should the unthinkable actually happen and a launch aircraft managed to get inside the S300 envelope, then the HARM would be blown out of the sky by the SHORAD systems protecting the S300/400.

Funny how those guys have disappeared now that their unstoppable SAM systems are getting fucked up by early 1990s era AGM-88B HARM missiles and their supply depots and troop concentrations ravaged by HIMARS, which they also have zero capability to deal with. Russian systems and Russian operators aren't worth a cunt full of cow slobber. The only folks who can seem to get decent performance out of Russian air defense systems are the Ukrainians! That is likely because they are more intelligent and better capable to tweak and adapt to capitalize on the sgtrengths and minimize the weaknesses of these systems. I can't wait to see what kind of work they'll be able to do once they get their hands on NASAMS, Iris-T and eventually longer range systems such as Patriot or the Mamba/SAMP-T. The skies around Ukraine would likely look like the opening morning of bird season with all the shit falling out of the sky.
View Quote
There has been a lot of hype about the "monkey model" russian stuff being easy to dunk on and how it was operated by inferior soldiers etc...smelled like bullshit then, looks like bullshit now.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 6:29:02 PM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

ThoseAreRookieNumbers.jpg
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 6:29:07 PM EDT
[#29]

It was mentioned there was aircraft activity in the Sea of Azov with the missile attack in the morning by the M.O.D.
View All Quotes

Russian restraint.

Keep your head down.

It was mentioned there was aircraft activity in the Sea of Azov with the missile attack in the morning by the M.O.D.

That would require them to fly close and drop a dumb bomb close to Dnipro. It looks exactly like a Tochna-u crater I saw early in the war. They’ve been using large a antiship missiles etc. they have a fraction of the cavity. I’m not sure but it’s my guess.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 6:31:53 PM EDT
[#30]

The M.O.D. mentioned there was aircraft activity in the Sea of Azov with the missile attack in the morning.
View All Quotes

Russian restraint.

Keep your head down.

Earlier in the thread it was mentioned that the Kinzal is essentially a Tocha-U fired horizontally instead of vertically

Both of them pack a pretty decent wallop .
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 6:33:34 PM EDT
[#31]
The day has come for the Lyman Pocket

no mercy, no quarter, no hesitation

Link Posted: 9/29/2022 6:33:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Nethelands has organised a referendum for Dutch annexation of Russia.
Also proof that historically Russia is a part of the Netherlands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVv3ofeBnME
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/29/2022 6:37:19 PM EDT
[#33]

How they got the pipeline.

Link Posted: 9/29/2022 6:38:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Easterner] [#34]
Edit: This is from yesterday, not the ones tonight. Should have info later.

Attachment Attached File

The regular local account I follow magically disappeared from Instagram with over 5,000 posts. They have made several remarks about hackers attacking their page. Hope to see them back up.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 6:38:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#35]

Link Posted: 9/29/2022 6:39:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gentlemanfarmer] [#36]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:

Earlier in the thread it was mentioned that the Kinzal is essentially a Tocha-U fired horizontally instead of vertically

View All Quotes

Russian restraint.

Keep your head down.

My guess is something older and bigger (a b model)  than what they’ve been dropping. That’s a big warhead that went deep. 2000kg estimate or they hit a subterranean fuel/ammo bunker with a direct hit. It looks exactly like a tochna u crater I saw in 2015. Was like seeing an asteroid crater in real life. The early conventional things have huge warheads.

A 1000kg bomb crater I stood in in March was swimming pool size. Just my uneducated guess. The antiship missiles and other things have much small warheads and much smaller craters. They’re likely down to their old stuff at this point. The older stuff has big bang but lacks precision.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 6:48:31 PM EDT
[#37]

That does have a certain insane Russian internal logic to it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DonS:
Originally Posted By Jack67:

Another possible angle I’ve not seen mentioned in this thread: A suicide pact.

Theory: Putin ordered it to destroy the option of someone thinking they could bump him off and get back to business as usual.  He’s cut that option off for other elites so as to limit their options for alliance against him.  It does make a degree of sense. I saw this in another thread elsewhere, not my original idea.

Hmmm.

That does have a certain insane Russian internal logic to it.

Doesn't it, though?  Of all the ideas we've all spun-up, when I heard that, it just 'clicked' and felt right.  Sad.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 6:52:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 6:53:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Look at that modern Russian TV.

Link Posted: 9/29/2022 6:54:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Just now.

Link Posted: 9/29/2022 6:54:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 6:55:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:
https://i.imgur.com/Ixqtnfx.jpg

How they got the pipeline.

View Quote

I had pictured a couple of Spetsnazzy types piloting a diesel powered Colombian semi-submersible type thingy. Flushing with helium mix air and carefully placing magnetic 10kg charges in precise spots. Only to realize fucking Karlmanov forgot to pack the detonators. Then having to set it all off with the fuze from a frag grenade...

After the people pointing out the Russian boats being there: It seems that a Soviet era "survey vessel" drug a satchel charge along the bottom until it snagged and then they set it off. I guess they are running short of spetsnaz dudes.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 6:57:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dillydilly] [#43]

View Quote

Don’t you just love how they lay claim to whatever they please?

Getting your ass kicked in a foreign land? Say no more. It’s now ours because we say it is. Fuckers.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 6:59:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By dillydilly:

Don’t you just love how they make claim to whatever they please?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dillydilly:

Don’t you just love how they make claim to whatever they please?

Putin thought saying "I'm really super serious!" would make some difference.
I'm sure there's at least three people that gave a shit what Putin thought.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 7:00:32 PM EDT
[#45]

Putin thought saying "I'm really super serious!" would make some difference.
I'm sure there's at least three people that gave a shit what Putin thought.
View Quote

All a ruse. Ukraine won’t flinch. Just keep grinding them down, fertilizing their land with Russian bodies.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 7:01:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Well it looks like the explosions that I just heard a few minutes back were more residential areas in Dnipro.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/Screenshot_2022-09-30-01-31-12-565_com_i-2544208.JPG

The regular local account I follow magically disappeared from Instagram with over 5,000 posts. They have made several remarks about hackers attacking their page. Hope to see them back up.
View Quote

I thought you were further west in Ukraine. Whoa.

Are they just terror-bombing, or actually hitting legit targets?
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 7:02:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Infantry26:
There has been a lot of hype about the "monkey model" russian stuff being easy to dunk on and how it was operated by inferior soldiers etc...smelled like bullshit then, looks like bullshit now.
View Quote

Everyone knows that M1s killed T72s so easy in GW1 because they were monkey models. The Russian ones would work so much better.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 7:02:56 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

Independent states? As part of the russian federation?

And also, it's Ukraine. He doesn't get to make declarations about foreign nations. He can go ahead and declare Texas an independent state if he wants. It still doesn't mean anything that he said it. Hell, I'm declaring all of the dirt outside of Moscow to be not russia.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 7:05:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Well it looks like the explosions that I just heard a few minutes back were more residential areas in Dnipro.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/Screenshot_2022-09-30-01-31-12-565_com_i-2544208.JPG

View Quote

That looks like this pup from this morning. The Telegram post said grandma, mom, 12y daughter, 8y son, and another dog were in the rubble.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 7:07:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Dracster:

That looks like this pup from this morning. The Telegram post said grandma, mom, 12y daughter, 8y son, and another dog were in the rubble.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/48680/photo_2022-09-29_09-34-23_jpg-2544226.JPG
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dracster:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/48680/photo_2022-09-29_09-34-23_jpg-2544226.JPG

Yes you beat my edit. Searching for news and saw that myself.
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 2651 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top