Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 2992 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:09:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mal_means_bad:
There is clearly no operational Russian artillery in range of Kherson, otherwise they'd have been busy shooting these past several days to cover the rout of their troops.  Russian air defenses in the area have reportedly collapsed.  Playing artillery peek-a-boo in an urban area is going to be much, much easier than under a bare tree in a field in winter with tire tracks in the snow constantly pointing an arrow at it.  Not to mention the Ukrainian crews will winter ten times more comfortably.  Any artillery foolishly wasted shooting up Kherson at random will expose itself even worse to being spotted and will rapidly get taken out by drone attack or counterbattery.  Ukraine has a big terrain advantage and a spotting/attack drone and long range precision weapon advantage.  

The Russians will hit Kherson with scattered drones and missiles, but there will be no concentrated artillery barrage IMO.
View Quote
Right now there is not much to target in Kherson.  I would think they are holding their artillery until more targets worthwhile are in range.

Plus, UA has an advantage in artillery.  Orc logistics is broken, and their artillery needs a constant supply of shells.  Plus, UA has a range advantage thanks to NATO equipment. They also have a precision advantage thanks again to NATO.

One thing the orcs have in total advantage over UA is strategic bombers which they have used in limited capacity. Largely for cruise missile launch platform, and bombing the plant at Melitpol. Whether they use their bomber fleet (which is not large by US standards) is a good question.  I suspect they will continue with limited deployments.  This fleet is part of their nuclear deterrence.  I suspect they are not willing to risk reductions in that fleet.

Plus, bombing Kherson like it is WWII is counter to their strategy of creating dissension in NATO countries so they can pressure for negotiations. Orc's only winning path left is taking UA territory through that process. Communists understand the fatigue of war from western nations historically well.

If I was Zelensky, I would not be negotiating territory as leaving has to be absolute.  But I would be negotiating reparations.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:10:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Circuits:

Russia wasn't having to buy their ammo from North Korea when they had an actual artillery advantage. Maybe the Norks will sell them some tubes, too, to make good their astronomical losses and attrition from wear, too?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By KaerMorhenResident:
Russian artillery has certainly been diminished and its absolutely true that Ukraine's artillery capability has improved, but I would DEFINITELY not go so far as to say that the Russians don't still have an artillery advantage.  If that were the case Ukraine wouldn't rightfully be requesting more artillery pieces and shells from the west.

This conflict has a bit long to go folks. Everyone here is acting like it will end next week or something.

Russia wasn't having to buy their ammo from North Korea when they had an actual artillery advantage. Maybe the Norks will sell them some tubes, too, to make good their astronomical losses and attrition from wear, too?
That is a good sign that the orcs no longer have an artillery advantage.  Another good sign is who's the one with logistics issues in the theater.

To me its clear that advantage has shifted over to Ukraine.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:11:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

Yeah, it's not allowed at all to blame the guy at the top for his own mistakes, at all. So the plan instead is always to claim that people under him are responsible, but not him. Tell the people that the head guy is still awesome but he was betrayed by those under him. If putin gets drunk and sets the kremlin on fire they will execute the fire truck for treason and incompetence.
View Quote

That is a characteristic of totalitarian regimes.

Meanwhile in Washington DC...NO ONE GETS BLAMED. EVER!
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:13:04 PM EDT
[#4]

It's actually kind of embarrassing to watch the kremlin continue to say land is theirs AS their forces are running away.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CS223:

Until UA takes Moscow....

It's actually kind of embarrassing to watch the kremlin continue to say land is theirs AS their forces are running away.
They should hire Saddam Hussein's spokesman from Operation Desert Storm.  It would be most fitting.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:14:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:

A 9 month war and her gear still looks new, impressive. Use scotchgard?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Prime:

Gimli finds an abandoned orc position.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FhNlyS1WAAINJdr?format=jpg&name=medium

She showers and have more then one set of clothes.

She's not a cave woman.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:14:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By borderpatrol:

The capture of Kherson is not over yet. We have no idea what booby traps have been placed there or if Russia will blow the damn, flooding the area.

Infiltrated Russians posing as civilians will still be able to cause havoc until they are eliminated.
View Quote

Russians still able to cause havoc in Kherson.

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:16:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:17:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By R0N:

GMLRS was not meant to hit low value targets, they are the commander’s long range stick to hit targets that influenced tomorrow’s battlefield.
View Quote

True. But they were also NOT meant to be the best and longest ranged system for an army fighting back a Russian invasion.

If things stall at the front, using HIMARS will be one of the few options, other than WWI style warfare. Hopefully the UA can combine it with some combined arms, mauver warfare.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:17:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:
Zelensy sends a positive message and thanks to the US and US troops on Veterans Day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XGnkdwrZbo

View Quote
That would cause some in GD to get triggered

You know what to do fadedsun
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:19:24 PM EDT
[#10]

The AW fills the area with BB sized spheres. But the standard warhead has a embossed pre-fragmented case that does a pretty good job on troops in the open.
View Quote

All very good info.

Anyway, I doubt there will be any RU troops saying "oh thank God that was just the M31 hitting us"...
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:21:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:
As hellish the battle has been in Bakhmut lately its only about to get much worse, the Russians that retreated from Kherson are heading that way. Hope Ukraine is ready for that onslaught
View Quote

The arty the Ukrainians had at Kherson will move to Bakhmut also.  HIMARS is probably already shifting.  Russian losses will only increase.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:22:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:

View All Quotes
Zelensy sends a positive message and thanks to the US and US troops on Veterans Day.

I thought about doing that for the lulz but posted here instead.

I'll let him do it if he wants since he's actually got dog tags.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:26:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Erno86:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq300eUoQfg
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Erno86:
"Ukrainian forces shower missiles on Russian troops fleeing Kherson"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq300eUoQfg

Waiting to cross the berm during Desert Storm our convoy parked next to a huge number of deployed MLRS systems very early in the morning. Firing and reloading, firing and reloading. Amazing to see in the dark. Never saw that much fire power unleashed again over the next 26 years of my time in service.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:30:00 PM EDT
[#14]
A question for R0N and the rest of you .mil folks . . .

Does the US even field any non-guided MLRS systems?  Do we have a GRAD equivalent?  Or is it all arty now?

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:30:04 PM EDT
[#15]
"GLOBAL EXCLUSIVE: Christine interviews Volodmyr Zelensky and Olena Zelenska | Amanpour and Company"
View Quote

GLOBAL EXCLUSIVE: Christiane Interviews Volodmyr Zelensky and Olena Zelenska | Amanpour and Company
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:30:32 PM EDT
[#16]
I’m wondering when the Iranian-supplied SRBMs and IRBMs will start to be used by Russia and if that will have an impact on the war.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:38:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Drone drop. This is a rough one:

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:39:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Jozsi:

Yeah
..people said Cuba will fall
..NordKo will fall, Poo bear land will fall.

They will NOT fall....they will survive with fraud, deceit, and smuggling.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jozsi:
Originally Posted By Jack67:
Originally Posted By Capta:

Hard to say how long it will take, but probably not 5 years.  Whatever Russian propaganda says, Russia is in a dire fucking situation and there’s no way they can last 5 years against Ukraine with NATO continuing to supply them.  Which they will.  The Russians can keep sending totally untrained mobiks to the slaughter, and Ukraine can keep slaughtering them.  At some point the Russian army will collapse and/or mutiny.
Within 5 years Russia will probably have a lot more to worry about that Ukraine.

Between the shut down of technology transfer, increasing pressure against exports, currency limits, etc. - Russia can’t last a year w/o revolt or breakdown.  This isn’t like 1914 where economies where somewhat resilient.  It will be over within a year.

Yeah
..people said Cuba will fall
..NordKo will fall, Poo bear land will fall.

They will NOT fall....they will survive with fraud, deceit, and smuggling.

I don’t think the Russian nation can or will collapse within a year.  However their ability to fight a war in Ukraine against NATO supplies is limited, and will not last five years or possibly even one year.
As far as their national future, they have some major problems that North Korea and Cuba don’t have.  First, Russia is a polyglot empire which has been built and maintained by force.  There are a lot of peoples making up “Russia”, and Russian buffer states who have every reason to revolt when the time is right.  That time is approaching.  Second, they have China sitting on their eastern border, and they have what China wants.  In the west that would mean trade.  But with a badly wounded Russia fighting to hold onto its “buffer states” in the south, China has to be looking at taking whatever they want.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:44:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Wish we could update the thread title to

The Kherson Kollapse
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:45:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By _disconnector_:

Does the US even field any non-guided MLRS systems?  Do we have a GRAD equivalent?  Or is it all arty now?

View Quote

We have M26 and M26A1 which are free flight rockets loaded with M77and M85  bomblets respectively. They are considered non-Dublin convention compliant but maintained to supports numerous contingencies.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:45:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:48:43 PM EDT
[#22]

If Ukraine gets enough HIMARS, but right now they don't have enough HIMARS to target individual artillery positions.  Ukraine will go after Russian logistical hubs and known stockpiles. Right now HIMARS is very much a strategic weapon system not a tactical one.  

That's why Ukraine needs "more" and I mean "more" of everything basically.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By theskuh:

Range doesn't matter with Himars. They can blast Kerson all to hell but it just shows how depraved they are. UA is going to hit all of those dug in positions with Himars all winter until there is nothing left. Then make a drive down from Dnipro and split what is left of the Russian positions.

If Ukraine gets enough HIMARS, but right now they don't have enough HIMARS to target individual artillery positions.  Ukraine will go after Russian logistical hubs and known stockpiles. Right now HIMARS is very much a strategic weapon system not a tactical one.  

That's why Ukraine needs "more" and I mean "more" of everything basically.

HIMARS is an awfully big hammer to use on individual tubes.  Excalibur used in combination with a bunch of non-precision Grad, 152, 155, and 203mm arty should neutralize/supress most Russian arty nicely.  
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:49:02 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

No, we haven't used unguided rocket artillery in probably the better part of 50 years.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:50:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Orion_Shall_Rise:

No, we haven't used unguided rocket artillery in probably the better part of 50 years.
View All Quotes

They were used extensively in 1991 and 2003
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:53:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Saltwater-Hillbilly:

HIMARS is an awfully big hammer to use on individual tubes.  Excalibur used in combination with a bunch of non-precision Grad, 152, 155, and 203mm arty should neutralize/supress most Russian arty nicely.  
View Quote
Isn't the cost of an excalibur and HIMARS rocket roughly the same, about 100k per bang?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:55:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Swampgrass:

She's not a cave woman.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Swampgrass:
Originally Posted By Prime:

Gimli finds an abandoned orc position.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FhNlyS1WAAINJdr?format=jpg&name=medium

She's not a cave woman.

It's like some people don't understand that there are non-frontline combat jobs that need to be done too.

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:55:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Capta] [#27]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

I agree with most of what you are saying.
BUT, you are blaming some conservative idiots for falling for the Russian propaganda YET omitting all the harm and damage done by our own domestic commie-fascists. Why pretend all this happened in a vacuum? Without the constant, incessant and overwhelming lies and propaganda spread by our democrats and their media allies, some Russian trolls would have been laughed off the internet. They created this Orwellian 'up is down, down is up' world where Americans have been living making many Americans desperate for an alternative message. Our own domestic politics have prepared the fertile ground for any alternative to the lies and bullshit. You are basically blaming the "kid" for getting into trouble with the 'bad crowd' but not blaming the abusive parent who has been molesting the kid for a decade. So only our domestic commie-fascists can lie and manipulate the American left but when Russians  manipulate people on the right you lose your shit with indignation?

And I havnt heard any of your excellent analysis about how and when our democrat friends fell out of love for Russia. It sure as hell wasnt because of Ukraine.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:
Originally Posted By Capta:

I know there’s a lot of work to still be done in Ukraine and I take nothing for granted.  But we’re watching history. This is the final end of the Russian Empire.  Or at least the beginning of the end.  This is the end, or at least the beginning of the end, of Putin.  There is no way he can sweep this under the rug.  Even the Kharkiv offensive was mostly just some vague territory changing hands.  This is a large Russian force getting absolutely smashed and being driven out of their biggest conquest of the war.  This is the same territory they just annexed as “Russian forever” and threatened nuclear war over.
Ukraine (and NATO) called the Russian bluff.  Now we get to see if it was a bluff.  I believe it was.
Tomorrow, Russians will wake up and see what 155s did to their sons - poor suckers who were essentially killed by their own government for a despicable, genocidal, totally unnecessary war.  There will be consequences for this in Russia.  If there are any men of honor left in the upper ranks of the Russian army, for God’s sake do what you have to do.
And a final thought for our own internal quislings who shall remain nameless.  I won’t over-estimate how prevalent they are because I know many are paid trolls or even bots.  That’s the reality of online discourse today.  But for the select few real American quislings in GD and elsewhere - you couldn’t admit you got suckered by America’s mortal enemy using domestic political hatreds, so you went all-in to sentence 44 million people to slavery or death.  You are accountable, and I truly hope you re-evaluate yourselves before its too late.

I agree with most of what you are saying.
BUT, you are blaming some conservative idiots for falling for the Russian propaganda YET omitting all the harm and damage done by our own domestic commie-fascists. Why pretend all this happened in a vacuum? Without the constant, incessant and overwhelming lies and propaganda spread by our democrats and their media allies, some Russian trolls would have been laughed off the internet. They created this Orwellian 'up is down, down is up' world where Americans have been living making many Americans desperate for an alternative message. Our own domestic politics have prepared the fertile ground for any alternative to the lies and bullshit. You are basically blaming the "kid" for getting into trouble with the 'bad crowd' but not blaming the abusive parent who has been molesting the kid for a decade. So only our domestic commie-fascists can lie and manipulate the American left but when Russians  manipulate people on the right you lose your shit with indignation?

And I havnt heard any of your excellent analysis about how and when our democrat friends fell out of love for Russia. It sure as hell wasnt because of Ukraine.

I’m not at all.
Russia is behind the radicalization of both the hard left and the hard right in this country.  This has taken different forms.  For the right, currently, it’s Ukraine.  I would say it’s also *****ism, but I want to avoid derailing this tread again.  The left’s political capture by Russia going back to the 30s has taken on a life of its own.  But in some ways it’s out of Russia’s control, like Ukraine.  It remains to be seen if the far right’s political capture will or won’t become self-sustaining.  The midterms send a mixed message on this and there are at least some indications from midterms and from Ukraine support that the right is trying to shake off this influence.  It remains to be seen.
However, the destruction of Russian power is beneficial to the US in that their attention will soon be focused on internal survival, and not on trying to make the rest of the world a shithole with their propaganda.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:55:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Isn't the cost of an excalibur and HIMARS rocket roughly the same, about 100k per bang?
View All Quotes

Not really a cost factor, it’s a range and weaponeering factor.  It’s only long range organic fires they have, which means it needs to used on targets that shape the battlefield
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:58:25 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

2021 $115k/ea for excalibur, $188k/ea for M30A1 GMLRS of a similar order, but GMLRS is 50% more expensive per bang
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:58:40 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

In 1991 Gulf war out of approximately 10,000 155 shells from we fired, exactly 1 of them was a copperhead.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:00:21 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

It is nice to actually be appreciated by a nation we are trying to help for a change. This is refreshing after spending 20 years trying to unfuck the Middle East and being hated by the very people we were trying to assist.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:03:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:04:18 PM EDT
[#33]
"Ukrainian troops fire anti-aircraft cannons at Russian position near Kharkiv"
View Quote

Ukrainian troops fire anti-aircraft cannons at Russian position near Kharkiv
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:05:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By governmentman:
Very random (and probably idiotic) thought exercise.

Ukraine either controls or will control soon the dam at Nova Kakhovka.

Would this be a viable option?

Intentionally drop the water level in the reservoir. Wait for winter, and specifically when a hard cold snap is expected.

Shut water flow completely, dry up the river. Let the muddy river bottom freeze and launch a broad offensive with the former impassable obstacle now an open road.
View Quote

What's your plan to cool the nuclear power plant?

If you lower the reservoir, remember you still have 59,000 cubic feet per second of water to deal with (according to Wikipedia, measured at Kherson).
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:06:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Latest animated map, total collapse of Russian occupation in 24 hrs.

View Quote

Can someone do the “bar crowd watching the big game” version of this?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:07:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By scully:

In 1991 Gulf war out of approximately 10,000 155 shells from we fired, exactly 1 of them was a copperhead.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By scully:

No  idea where those numbers  came from, but I know they are incorrect.  Approx 65k of 155 were shot during desert storm. If I remember right 90 M712s were used to conduct PGM strikes on OP, towers and guard posts on the boarder prior early in the operation
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:07:26 PM EDT
[#37]
lol

View Quote

Morons.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:09:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Awesome

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:09:27 PM EDT
[#39]

Not really a cost factor, it's a range and weaponeering factor.  It's only long range organic fires they have, which means it needs to used on targets that shape the battlefield
View Quote
Roger that, thank you.

In a way, they have to use it how we would use air superiority?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:10:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By vahog:

If you lower the reservoir, remember you still have 59,000 cubic feet per second of water to deal with (according to Wikipedia, measured at Kherson).
View Quote

Do you even map, bro?

The ZNPP is upstream of the Nova Khakovka dam. Closing the dam will *raise* the water level available to cool ZNPP.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:12:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Saltwater-Hillbilly] [#41]
View All Quotes

Depends on Lot#; based on the first few years it was out, it can range from roughly $85k to $130-ish k a round.  However, when balanced against the cost to the enemy of the destroyed target, as well as the battlefield effects of a properly serviced target with one round, it is a steal.  Excalibur is a precision munition, so much of the shooting at targets like the treeline/small woods with suspicious vehicle tracks leading into it will continue to be serviced with conventional unguided rounds/rockets with HE and such.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:13:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:

View Quote

That dude would have had enough time to abandon his hole after the grenade landed, had he just acted. I guess he didn't expect that much of a delay or otherwise he froze up and couldn't react. At least he's out of his misery now.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:13:21 PM EDT
[#43]
"'A damning defeat' retired Lt. General on Ukraine pushing Russia out of Kherson"
View Quote

‘A damning defeat’: Retired Lt. Gen. on Ukraine pushing Russia out of Kherson
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:17:06 PM EDT
[#44]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FhRsxn3XEAAclYK?format=png&name=small
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:17:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Armor rolling into Kherson.

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:18:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#46]

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:19:14 PM EDT
[#47]
The Russians are dug in like an Alabama tick along the eastern side of the Dnipro river.

Russian artillery that is now heavily fortified will be able to pound Kherson and the entire western bank of the Dnipro all winter long while Russia consolidates and reorganizes.

The Russians have been brining in concrete pill boxes and entrenching along the Eastern side of the Dnipro for weeks now and I imagine even they are counting on having to withstand HIMARS and Ukrainian artillery to some degree.  

In short, Kherson is going to be leveled like Mariupol was and be a wasteland this winter.  Poland and Germany are already preparing for the influx of civilian refugees from the lack of electricity and heat for this winter.  

It's going to be a race.  Who can get their shit together first?  If Ukraine can get their shit together and launch a winter offensive they could make some serious gains, BUT if they can't do that and give the Russians until Spring I think it's going to be exponentially harder to dislodge the Russians and Ukraine may have to endure a Russian Spring offensive in the North.  It sounds very much like the Russians are going to shift men and vehicles up to the North of Ukraine and just count on the south to hold in a defensive position.
View Quote
HIMARS will sit back and eat them dug in shitty ass Russian arty units for lunch. If the Russians want to keep their shit they are going to have to pull it back to far  it to hit anything on the other side of the river.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:20:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:

That dude would have had enough time to abandon his hole after the grenade landed, had he just acted. I guess he didn't expect that much of a delay or otherwise he froze up and couldn't react. At least he's out of his misery now.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:

He looked frozen with terror.  Poor bastard.  Sad really.  

A lot of senseless death.  He should have stayed home. Or surrendered.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:20:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By vahog:

View Quote

He wants to shut off the flow. let the river downstream of the dam dry up, and then cross when it freezes.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:27:04 PM EDT
[#50]

Do you even map, bro?

The ZNPP is upstream of the Nova Khakovka dam. Closing the dam will *raise* the water level available to cool ZNPP.
View Quote

Whatever he says about "opening" or "closing" the dam, the question involved drying up the reservoir so the Ukrainians could drive across the lakebed.
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 2992 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top