Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3310 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 1/12/2023 11:47:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/12/2023 11:47:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Freiheit8472:

Eta: I understand man bear, I wish we had 100% confirmation too.

And agreed this isn’t worth us in-fighting over
View Quote

This war has more rapid and immediate local coverage than any previous. Everyone wants up to the minute accurate info which even those whose lives and countries depend on it don't have. Yet I still want what I can't have.

And yeah in the grand scheme of things this means nothing. It's of course not "ideal" for those involved to put it lightly but doesn't mean anything beyond that. Both sides have losses and casualties in war, even the good guys.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 12:06:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Combat GoPro of Foreign Fighter Destroying Russian BMP
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 12:07:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#4]
English speaking foreign volunteer kills a BMP.

NOOOOO

Worth it.  
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 12:12:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AROKIE] [#5]
Originally Posted By mrTightInThePants:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpx7TWc58PI
View Quote

Holy shit was that Ukrainian soldier carrying a DP-28!?!?!  .. at the 3:44 mark
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 12:16:47 AM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 12:37:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Worst combat cameraman ever

https://www.tiktok.com/@user501341209976/video/7187897858555694341?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

Southwest of Soledar
https://www.tiktok.com/@viktorsmirnov52/video/7187795646693379333?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

“Charter” is the unit that lost the hot medic/doctor/drone tech recently.

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 12:38:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

View Quote
I think so
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 12:55:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
I think so
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I think so

Thats cool!
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 12:58:59 AM EDT
[#10]

Now throw miss Crimea on there for comparison
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 1:09:48 AM EDT
[#11]

Thats cool!
View All Quotes

I think so

Thats cool!

Definitely not the first appearance.  DPR/LPR forces using them all along - pics posted here w/them back in the spring.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 1:10:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

View All Quotes

Wendy's Commercial - Soviet Fashion Show
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 1:45:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CaMUfxVJVQ
View All Quotes

Omg what did we just see

Late night relevance stretch:

Still nipply. I have to say I’m impressed there hasn’t been a mass freezing of orcs yet, to give credit where credit is due

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 1:56:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 5:43:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 5:44:59 AM EDT
[#16]

Not bad

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 6:00:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 6:18:00 AM EDT
[#18]
If true, this story will go ballistic.

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 7:36:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:

We should immediately announce we are sending a battalion set of M1 Abrams tanks so Germany can stop acting like a bunch of candy asses and approve Leopard 2 deliveries. Never mind the fact the M1 Abrams isn't the most suitable tank for Ukraine's needs (fuel guzzler, maintenance intensive, possibly TOO heavy). It is simply going to require the U.S. donating a significant number of tanks to spur Germany into action and getting Ukraine the tank it really needs.

What pisses me off is this stupidity is complicating Ukraine's logistics. They have at least 4 local models in service already. Now it appears they'll likely be adding 3 different western designs at some point too. What should happen is the U.S. taking the lead on IFVs with the Bradley and making that the standard for Ukraine, while the European countries provide the Leopard and make that the standard western MBT. But oh no, Germany can't do that because they are bitch ass pussies and need the U.S. to take the lead on everything.

What the fuck is everyone so scared about? The Russians aren't going to do anything if the west provides Ukraine tanks. What are they going to do, attack a NATO member state and spark a wider war when they are already losing against Ukraine? If they were going to respond to any weapons deliveries to Ukraine, they would have done so long ago. We have been providing them with heavy artillery, HIMARS, and now even IFVs. All the Russians could do about it was bitch. They aren't going to do anything more if we send tanks because they aren't in any position to do anything more. So send the fucking tanks! Now!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:
Originally Posted By ludder093:
looks like the Britts are getting ready to retire 79 Challenger 2's... They need to send them all to Ukraine.

We should immediately announce we are sending a battalion set of M1 Abrams tanks so Germany can stop acting like a bunch of candy asses and approve Leopard 2 deliveries. Never mind the fact the M1 Abrams isn't the most suitable tank for Ukraine's needs (fuel guzzler, maintenance intensive, possibly TOO heavy). It is simply going to require the U.S. donating a significant number of tanks to spur Germany into action and getting Ukraine the tank it really needs.

What pisses me off is this stupidity is complicating Ukraine's logistics. They have at least 4 local models in service already. Now it appears they'll likely be adding 3 different western designs at some point too. What should happen is the U.S. taking the lead on IFVs with the Bradley and making that the standard for Ukraine, while the European countries provide the Leopard and make that the standard western MBT. But oh no, Germany can't do that because they are bitch ass pussies and need the U.S. to take the lead on everything.

What the fuck is everyone so scared about? The Russians aren't going to do anything if the west provides Ukraine tanks. What are they going to do, attack a NATO member state and spark a wider war when they are already losing against Ukraine? If they were going to respond to any weapons deliveries to Ukraine, they would have done so long ago. We have been providing them with heavy artillery, HIMARS, and now even IFVs. All the Russians could do about it was bitch. They aren't going to do anything more if we send tanks because they aren't in any position to do anything more. So send the fucking tanks! Now!

I think there is an added layer to this that’s causing problems for Ukraine.  All of these European countries and the US will want to sell Ukraine weapons systems for the next few hundred years.  What to send and from who is probably a high-stakes back room fight.  Since there are licenses, agreements, capacities, future models, etc, all cross connected between manufacturers and countries, it’s hugely complicated and the politics of billion dollar deals is causing the most problems.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 7:48:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Jack67:

View Quote

They still have Tochka-u's???  
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 7:52:30 AM EDT
[#21]

The WEF in 2023 is the equivalent boogeyman of the UN in the 1990s.

Change my mind.

(The sad thing is crying wolf about Klaus Schwab and the WEF hiding under every bed takes away from some very legitimate things to be concerned over with it.)
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Prime:
Originally Posted By xd675:

The problem is that it is NOT the Ukrainian people running things.

They will not have freedom at the end of this.  You need to look at the agreements the the WEF and global corporation is forcing on Ukraine too.  Quick example is Ukraine's government suddenly mere months away from the capitol being under siege has decided they need to address the issue of gay marriage.  How many other backroom deals are being done through NGOs to open Ukraine up to further exploitation by the Soros/Schwab types?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/08/04/ukraine-zelensky-gay-marriage/

This is not a modern version of the American revolution.  This is a global hegemony prying a country from the Russian sphere of interest.  None of the warring parties are really concerning themselves with what the people of Ukraine want.

That is babbling nonsense straight from the Kremlin. There are actual Ukrainians and their relatives in this thread. You’re saying enforcing a restraining order against an abusive ex is “prying” apart a family, while the battered wife begs someone to do something.

Go diversify your sources of information.  

Change my mind.

(The sad thing is crying wolf about Klaus Schwab and the WEF hiding under every bed takes away from some very legitimate things to be concerned over with it.)

There always has to be a master enemy “behind it all” for group cohesion.  UN, Illuminati, Soros, Musk, Gates, Trump, Pope, WEF. It just seems to be a built in part of human psychology.  Of course, once you realize this, as you have, you can start to free yourself from being led by the nose.  

Now, don’t get me wrong, there are groups and people who are enemies.  But the “vast conspiracy” is always an illusion.  The Lizzid People set it up that way!
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 8:28:20 AM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes

I told y’all. 47rd of 7.62x54 in a slow full auto rate is much more preferable than an AK74. Especially in some of those open areas they are in.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 8:41:47 AM EDT
[#23]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FmT-l-0WAAI6KFe?format=jpg&name=large

View Quote

Wonder who you have to let rape you to get put on funeral duty. Might be worth it to not go to Ukraine
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 9:00:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By kncook:

I told y’all. 47rd of 7.62x54 in a slow full auto rate is much more preferable than an AK74. Especially in some of those open areas they are in.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kncook:

No doubt I would love to have one of I was there, just wouldn't like humping all the ammo..lol
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 9:04:59 AM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes

Waste not, want not
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 9:06:07 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By sq40:

Now, don’t get me wrong, there are groups and people who are enemies.  But the “vast conspiracy” is always an illusion.  The Lizzid People set it up that way!
View Quote

Please don't say that. Benjamin_Dover will hear you and, next thing you know, we'll have 16 pages of alien lizard people conspiracies.

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 9:16:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Russian TG Channel, which seems to have become some kind of open forum with posts from lots of people.  

Hello dear.
Here a question has arisen. According to a person (an officer who fought with you in the ranks), after battles or shelling from crests, many corpses of Russian guys are simply not allowed to be taken out and left as missing. Why is this bitch command doing?

2️⃣0️⃣5️⃣

https://t.me/mototroopers_205/839

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 9:17:35 AM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

Now I know why we have “no meeting Fridays” at work…
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 9:17:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Fight through the eyes of MTR operators. About a dozen Russian soldiers, a machine-gun crew and well-equipped enemy observation posts were found.

Taking advantage of the opportunity, the MTR suddenly attacked the enemy. The sniper eliminated the enemy observer, the machine gunners destroyed the enemy machine gun crew and began to destroy the personnel, the MTR soldiers shot the Russian dugout from a hand grenade launcher.

After inflicting fire damage on the enemy, the group carried out a withdrawal.

https://t.me/killpukin/13020

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 9:18:55 AM EDT
[#30]

Omg what did we just see

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/539199/20645741-702B-4670-B28D-7BF1E1E54D9E-2670145.png

Still nipply. I have to say I’m impressed there hasn’t been a mass freezing of orcs yet, to give credit where credit is due

View All Quotes

Omg what did we just see

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/539199/20645741-702B-4670-B28D-7BF1E1E54D9E-2670145.png

The highs need to stay below freezing for a week or two first.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 9:24:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Mal_means_bad:
Waste not, want not
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mal_means_bad:

Waste not, want not

I wonder how many other countries have Tochka-Us that could have given them. Did Poland, Czech, Romania, Baltic states, etc have any left in their inventory that could be given or refurbed? That’s possible and they wouldn’t say much about it since UKR already had that system. No need to publish it….plausible
Deniability.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 9:29:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#32]
Ukrainian TG

Russian TG, allegedly near Soledar

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 9:51:56 AM EDT
[#33]
20 hours old, apologize if previously shared. Mobilized say they "can do nothing" and that being dead or wounded is the only way out.  The speaker seems afraid to say what is on his mind, and rightfully so.  
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 9:56:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#34]

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 10:00:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#35]
2 hrs ago.

1 hr ago.

30 min ago Russian source.

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 10:04:56 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 10:10:38 AM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 10:11:53 AM EDT
[#38]
Fake artillery created by the Ukrainians.

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 10:13:08 AM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 10:15:55 AM EDT
[#40]

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 10:16:11 AM EDT
[#41]

Omg what did we just see

View All Quotes

Omg what did we just see

A throwback to a time when America was so united in hating Commies that it was acceptable for a fast food chain to make a commercial making fun of them.

Now we have people in both parties supporting them.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 10:16:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#42]
2 hrs ago.

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 10:16:50 AM EDT
[#43]

There always has to be a master enemy “behind it all” for group cohesion.  UN, Illuminati, Soros, Musk, Gates, Trump, Pope, WEF. It just seems to be a built in part of human psychology.  Of course, once you realize this, as you have, you can start to free yourself from being led by the nose.  

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By xd675:

The problem is that it is NOT the Ukrainian people running things.

They will not have freedom at the end of this.  You need to look at the agreements the the WEF and global corporation is forcing on Ukraine too.  Quick example is Ukraine's government suddenly mere months away from the capitol being under siege has decided they need to address the issue of gay marriage.  How many other backroom deals are being done through NGOs to open Ukraine up to further exploitation by the Soros/Schwab types?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/08/04/ukraine-zelensky-gay-marriage/

This is not a modern version of the American revolution.  This is a global hegemony prying a country from the Russian sphere of interest.  None of the warring parties are really concerning themselves with what the people of Ukraine want.

That is babbling nonsense straight from the Kremlin. There are actual Ukrainians and their relatives in this thread. You’re saying enforcing a restraining order against an abusive ex is “prying” apart a family, while the battered wife begs someone to do something.

Go diversify your sources of information.  

Change my mind.

Better the Lizard People than the Lizzo People!
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 10:22:50 AM EDT
[#44]
2 hrs ago geolocation of Russian forces in Soledar.

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 10:24:02 AM EDT
[#45]

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 10:25:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#46]
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 10:32:51 AM EDT
[#47]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FmT-l-0WAAI6KFe?format=jpg&name=large

View Quote

Must have been a moffia seargent or above to earn a real funeral. Prison rank +\~ mil rank in Wagner I guess.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 10:34:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CenterMass762] [#48]

I scrolled to the first picture and was like, "what the fuck are they thinking? That's Russian levels of shittiness."

Then I saw the other pictures and was like, "oh, they weren't done. That actually worked pretty well."
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 10:35:14 AM EDT
[#49]
Per year production capacity ongoing.

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 10:35:58 AM EDT
[#50]

Definitely not the first appearance.  DPR/LPR forces using them all along - pics posted here w/them back in the spring.
View All Quotes

I think so

Thats cool!

Lots of those around. They need pic rails and eotechs but otherwise not a bad LMG for fixed position or for vehicles. The ammo Casey’s are awkward for carrying bulk. Not a pkm or Uk59 or FN 240 249 or mk46/48 but totally ok for trenches and trucks, or where your vehicle is nearbye.
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3310 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top