Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3311 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 10:37:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mal_means_bad:
Waste not, want not
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mal_means_bad:
Originally Posted By AROKIE:
Originally Posted By Jack67:
If true, this story will go ballistic.

They still have Tochka-u's???  
Waste not, want not

Few hundred at least glad they waited till air defenses are sparse to bring them out. Perfect place for it. I wonder if we could help retro better gps/navigation or help upgrade them quickly?
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 10:37:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By CenterMass762:

I scrolled to the first picture and was like, "what the fuck are they thinking? That's Russian levels of shittiness."

Then I saw the other pictures and was like, "oh, they weren't done. That actually worked pretty well."
View All Quotes

I scrolled to the first picture and was like, "what the fuck are they thinking? That's Russian levels of shittiness."

Then I saw the other pictures and was like, "oh, they weren't done. That actually worked pretty well."

lol, it's good enough for Olan 10 drone resolution.

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 10:47:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice kill.

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 10:58:27 AM EDT
[#4]

Please don't say that. Benjamin_Dover will hear you and, next thing you know, we'll have 16 pages of alien lizard people conspiracies.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sq40:

Now, don’t get me wrong, there are groups and people who are enemies.  But the “vast conspiracy” is always an illusion.  The Lizzid People set it up that way!

Please don't say that. Benjamin_Dover will hear you and, next thing you know, we'll have 16 pages of alien lizard people conspiracies.

I haven't seen Scales lately, he still around?
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 10:59:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
View Quote

It was a few weeks ago that I heard Wagner was starting to look into recruiting in Africa. I wasn't sure how that would go over and am now wondering if that is the trigger for this recent "outrage".
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 11:04:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ServusVeritatis] [#6]
Originally Posted By torstin:

It was a few weeks ago that I heard Wagner was starting to look into recruiting in Africa. I wasn't sure how that would go over and am now wondering if that is the trigger for this recent "outrage".
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By torstin:

What’s weird is Russia still denies they are working with Wagner and there is no connection to the Russian state….even after Wagner was basically integrated into their armed forces in Ukraine (like a Nazi SS unit).

Why then, considering Russia denials, we or any other major player in the West NOT declare Wagner an official International terrorist organization similar to AQ/ISIS or Irans Rev Guard?

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 11:10:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By MelGibsonEnthusiast:
With all the rumblings of us sending Strykers, I'm really interested to see how they perform in a high intensity 21st century conventional war.
View Quote
I want to see how those over weight, heavy maintenance, gas guzzling M1 Abrams perform
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 11:18:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 11:22:22 AM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 11:23:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Per year production capacity ongoing.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FmTCQ95XEAAg7x6?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FmTNIwjXoA8i8Jl?format=jpg&name=900x900
View Quote

The gears of war turn.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 11:26:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By EasTexan:

The gears of war turn.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By EasTexan:

The gears of war turn.

Yeah, it's interesting to see the process from almost a year ago to where things started after the Russian invasion which started our side ramping up during this past summer, to now European countries ramping up as well.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 11:31:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#12]
View Quote

Prigozhin said multiple times during the operation that it was only Wagner there, guess he saw this coming.

We publish the statement of the head of the League for the Protection of the Interests of Veterans of Local Wars and Military Conflicts Andrey Troshev:

“I read with surprise the report of the Ministry of Defense. There was not a single paratrooper on Soledar, the paratroopers themselves confirm this. Soledar was taken solely by the efforts of the fighters of the Wagner PMC. And there is no need to offend the fighters by humiliating their merit. You are demotivating them. We must fight, and not measure ourselves with members and steal other people's merits.

https://t.me/rsotmdivision/3890

Yevgeny Prigozhin announced attempts to “steal victory” from the private military company Wagner.
https://t.me/rsotmdivision/3893

The first theft took place in 2016 when the Wagner group liberated Palmyra! It was not mentioned anywhere in the reports, although it was the Wagner group that carried out the entire infantry operation!
https://t.me/rsotmdivision/3896

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 11:32:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Prime:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FmT-l-0WAAI6KFe?format=jpg&name=large

View Quote

Cmon man! Give him a break, he’s was an orphan!
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 11:35:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 11:45:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Birddog15:

Yup.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Birddog15:
Originally Posted By Capta:

What a load of ********.  GTFO with that “sphere of influence” crap.
RUSSIA DOES NOT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO ANY “SPHERE OF INFLUENCE” OVER ANY OTHER COUNTRY, ANYWHERE.
RUSSIA IS EXECUTING A GENOCIDAL, IMPERIALIST WAR OF CONQUEST.
IF YOU, AS AN AMERICAN, CAN SAY THAT A TOTALITARIAN, FASCIST STATE HAS THE “RIGHT” TO DO THIS, THEN YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF THE CONSTITUTION.

Yup.

Agreed, and the all-caps justified.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 11:48:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

The WEF in 2023 is the equivalent boogeyman of the UN in the 1990s.

Change my mind.

(The sad thing is crying wolf about Klaus Schwab and the WEF hiding under every bed takes away from some very legitimate things to be concerned over with it.)
View Quote

Wait.

WEF?...  The WEF is behind everything???

Does that mean the decade I spent blaming all the worlds problems on the Council on Foreign Relations was wasted?

Say it ain't so!
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 11:51:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 11:53:11 AM EDT
[#18]

View Quote
So...if you haven't yet, by MIC stonks?
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 11:57:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
The mighty beaver is in the fight to defend Ukraine.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ukraine-says-defenses-stronger-thanks-beavers-dams-2023-1
View Quote

Those Russian incels won't know what hit them!

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 12:00:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 12:08:05 PM EDT
[#21]

There always has to be a master enemy “behind it all” for group cohesion.  UN, Illuminati, Soros, Musk, Gates, Trump, Pope, WEF. It just seems to be a built in part of human psychology.  Of course, once you realize this, as you have, you can start to free yourself from being led by the nose.  

Now, don’t get me wrong, there are groups and people who are enemies.  But the “vast conspiracy” is always an illusion.  The Lizzid People set it up that way!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By xd675:

The problem is that it is NOT the Ukrainian people running things.

They will not have freedom at the end of this.  You need to look at the agreements the the WEF and global corporation is forcing on Ukraine too.  Quick example is Ukraine's government suddenly mere months away from the capitol being under siege has decided they need to address the issue of gay marriage.  How many other backroom deals are being done through NGOs to open Ukraine up to further exploitation by the Soros/Schwab types?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/08/04/ukraine-zelensky-gay-marriage/

This is not a modern version of the American revolution.  This is a global hegemony prying a country from the Russian sphere of interest.  None of the warring parties are really concerning themselves with what the people of Ukraine want.

That is babbling nonsense straight from the Kremlin. There are actual Ukrainians and their relatives in this thread. You’re saying enforcing a restraining order against an abusive ex is “prying” apart a family, while the battered wife begs someone to do something.

Go diversify your sources of information.  

Change my mind.

(The sad thing is crying wolf about Klaus Schwab and the WEF hiding under every bed takes away from some very legitimate things to be concerned over with it.)

There always has to be a master enemy “behind it all” for group cohesion.  UN, Illuminati, Soros, Musk, Gates, Trump, Pope, WEF. It just seems to be a built in part of human psychology.  Of course, once you realize this, as you have, you can start to free yourself from being led by the nose.  

The UN Army evil 'Blue Helmets' invading and subjegating the US is pretty funny now thinking back on it, given how abysmally UN Peacekeepers have performed in low threat environments.

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 12:09:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Auto5guy:

Wait.

Does that mean the decade I spent blaming all the worlds problems on the Council on Foreign Relations was wasted?

Say it ain't so!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Auto5guy:

Change my mind.

Wait.

Say it ain't so!

Apparently! You can only imagine how left out George Soros, The Bilderbergs, and the Skull And Bones feel!
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 12:10:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Capta:

What a load of ********.  GTFO with that "sphere of influence" crap.
RUSSIA DOES NOT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO ANY "SPHERE OF INFLUENCE" OVER ANY OTHER COUNTRY, ANYWHERE.
RUSSIA IS EXECUTING A GENOCIDAL, IMPERIALIST WAR OF CONQUEST.
IF YOU, AS AN AMERICAN, CAN SAY THAT A TOTALITARIAN, FASCIST STATE HAS THE "RIGHT" TO DO THIS, THEN YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF THE CONSTITUTION.
View Quote
That might be too succinct for many to understand, but it is very true.  No nation has a right to expect any other nation under it's sphere of influence. However, all nations have a right to offer diplomatic relationships.

With that being said, invading a country is a far cry from diplomacy. Quite polar opposite.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 12:10:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By gentlemanfarmer:

Wtf you talking about dude? It's Russians on Russians in that video. I trust my friend who is a recon captain there more than other bs. Plus they are speaking Russian and other bullshit. The fact that they were using Ukrainian uniforms I heard about 2 days before I got the video.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By OHBuckeyes:

This was red on red. Wagner smokes mobiks dressed in Ukrainian camouflage. I just spent 30 minutes talking to my friend near Soledar, he sent me that video earlier today. Lots of giveaways that the guys in uniform are not Ukrainian. Too long to explain other than it's true, typed out explanations 5x. The guys obviously couldn't hear a word after the grenade. They just shouted we're with you a bunch. The guy already killed one with grenade, better to leave no one to tell.

This didn't age very well. Almost like you will say or believe anything that fits your narrative? You had multiple posts claiming without a doubt this was a Russian killing Russians dressed like UKR soldiers. Do you still trust your friend near Soledar?

The amount of propaganda on both sides is very eye opening, and in hindsight the US government was doing the same shit in the Middle East. See the BS Jessica Lynch and Pat Tillman stories. Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see.

Wtf you talking about dude? It's Russians on Russians in that video. I trust my friend who is a recon captain there more than other bs. Plus they are speaking Russian and other bullshit. The fact that they were using Ukrainian uniforms I heard about 2 days before I got the video.
That makes sense, the UA dressed RU guys are looking at RU guys say "we are on your side"

Too bad they didn't use a passcode or whistle, but that takes planning
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 12:11:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
The mighty beaver is in the fight to defend Ukraine.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ukraine-says-defenses-stronger-thanks-beavers-dams-2023-1
View Quote

The beaver often has a lot more power than it's given credit for.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 12:19:40 PM EDT
[#26]
View Quote

Let them Fight!
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 12:23:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Wagner TG

Today I visited the positions of an artillery regiment, the personnel of which consists of those mobilized from Primorye. An artillery regiment, but it has no artillery. There are no artillerymen. According to the state, there should be a jet division and two divisions on the D-30, in fact there are four Hyacinths that were recently brought in. They gathered from the entire regiment those who at least a little rummages in artillery and sent to serve the guns. You have to learn everything in combat.

Of those who did not have enough guns, they were sent as foot soldiers to reinforce the personnel units. From weapons, machine guns, RPGs and machine guns ... True, not simple PCs, but PKMB. "B" means armored personnel carrier. Find photos on the Internet and think about the correct tactical stances for this device. There are no AGSs and LNGs. There are "Cliffs". They even made special cars for Utyos... No, not Toyotas, but Gazelles! True all-wheel drive. Ordinary, white, as they drive around the city. From them, according to the idea, the mobilized will knock out the Bradley.

There are simply not enough "Urals". There can be 10-15 pieces per division.

There is no UAV. Two were sent for training to a neighboring unit, where they remained.

It is good that this regiment ended up on a relatively calm sector of the front, and was also attached to a combat brigade with a sensible commander. In such an environment, people have a chance to go through a combat run-in. I imagined what it would be like if these wonderful guys were thrown into battle right away, as was the case in other sectors of the front, especially in the zone of responsibility of the Western Military District.

https://t.me/rsotmdivision/3904

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 12:24:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Sadly, Ukraine will not have Leopard 2 tanks before the start of Spring.  Even if Germany frees up those nations with licensed Leopards to provide them to Ukraine immediately it will take well into summer before the red tape would be cut and they could be fielded.  

The Patriot missile system MAY be deployed in time for the start of Spring, but it's going to be close.

Hopefully the Ukraine artillery pieces are fully re-barreled and ready to go in time for spring.  

Ukraine intelligence seems convinced that the Russians will launch another invasion on Kyiv from Belarus.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 12:45:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:

As a long term investment, yes.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 1:13:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Russian MoD damage control

The RF Ministry of Defense clarifies the composition of the forces advancing on Soledar, remembering the PMC "Wagner"

- Offensive operations in this tactical direction, which ended in the defeat of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the capture of the city of Soledar, were carried out by a heterogeneous grouping of Russian troops (forces) according to a single plan and plan, which provided for the solution of a complex of combat missions.

- These combat missions included, as already reported, blocking the city from the north and south, isolating the combat area, preventing the enemy from transferring reserves to the city from neighboring areas and preventing the exit of the Armed Forces of Ukraine from Soledar, as well as fire support for the attack by ground attack aircraft and artillery.

- As for the direct assault on the city blocks of Soledar occupied by the Armed Forces of Ukraine, this combat mission was successfully solved by the courageous and selfless actions of the volunteers of the Wagner PMC assault squads.

@milinfolive

https://t.me/milinfolive/95457

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 1:34:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Remember this Tweet for next week.

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 1:36:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#32]
1 hr ago.

High kill tally when strikes on manpower are more than 5.

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 1:36:59 PM EDT
[#33]
I thought Ukraine had Russia on the run.......why are they losing territory again?
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 1:42:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By shark101au:
I thought Ukraine had Russia on the run.......why are they losing territory again?
View Quote

You'll need a magnifying glass to see the 1 km gain on a 2km front where the gains are happening on a map.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 1:43:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ryan_Ruck] [#35]
View Quote

Don't worry trollvarich, is just feint.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 1:47:58 PM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

The offensive was going to run out of steam at some point. It has. The lines are pretty stable now until each side rests, refits, and prepares for next offensive. You seem to forget that the Ukrainians are holding or pushing back the russians on 95% of the line of contact, which is probably a thousand miles long. Imaging thinking that on Feb. 24th.

As stupid as the russians are, and as much as we want to see them run back to the border, they were going recover at some point.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 1:48:05 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

Lol losing 1km isn't what you are thinking it is. The front line goes back and forth 1 or 2km then swings back the other way.. it goes back and forth and hardly stationary.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 1:48:26 PM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

Russia stronk! ?
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 1:55:58 PM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

It is insignificant compared to the Russian loses to gain that small of a foothold just to lose it again.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 2:00:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Go easy on the guy. He waited 6 months for Russia to have a fleeting moment to cling to.

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 2:00:23 PM EDT
[#41]
4000sq/km vs 10sq/km

The end is nigh.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 2:05:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Wagner TG

Today I visited the positions of an artillery regiment, the personnel of which consists of those mobilized from Primorye. An artillery regiment, but it has no artillery. There are no artillerymen. According to the state, there should be a jet division and two divisions on the D-30, in fact there are four Hyacinths that were recently brought in. They gathered from the entire regiment those who at least a little rummages in artillery and sent to serve the guns. You have to learn everything in combat.

Of those who did not have enough guns, they were sent as foot soldiers to reinforce the personnel units. From weapons, machine guns, RPGs and machine guns ... True, not simple PCs, but PKMB. "B" means armored personnel carrier. Find photos on the Internet and think about the correct tactical stances for this device. There are no AGSs and LNGs. There are "Cliffs". They even made special cars for Utyos... No, not Toyotas, but Gazelles! True all-wheel drive. Ordinary, white, as they drive around the city. From them, according to the idea, the mobilized will knock out the Bradley.

There are simply not enough "Urals". There can be 10-15 pieces per division.

There is no UAV. Two were sent for training to a neighboring unit, where they remained.

It is good that this regiment ended up on a relatively calm sector of the front, and was also attached to a combat brigade with a sensible commander. In such an environment, people have a chance to go through a combat run-in. I imagined what it would be like if these wonderful guys were thrown into battle right away, as was the case in other sectors of the front, especially in the zone of responsibility of the Western Military District.

https://t.me/rsotmdivision/3904

View Quote

This is why I have high hopes for a Ukrainian offensive when the ground firms up.  The orcs occupy huge areas but only have enough working hardware and ammo to fight in focused spots and lack the logistics to change those focused spots rapidly.

Ukraine is getting a steady flow of ammunition and hardware that actually works. When the Bradleys get there (and maybe later some Strykers) and they can move troops with better speed than now I think they are going to be able to sweep around a lot of Russian hot spots and tear the shit out of unsupplied troops like those described above. Land is going to be taken back in large chunks.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 2:07:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Zam18th:
Go easy on the guy. He waited 6 months for Russia to have a fleeting moment to cling to.

View Quote

You're right. It's as big a moment for them as the first shipment of socks they didn't have to divide left and right amongst two troops!

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 2:08:47 PM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 2:12:05 PM EDT
[#45]

You're right. It's as big a moment for them as the first shipment of socks they didn't have to divide left and right amongst two troops!

https://i.imgur.com/3dhibg6.jpg
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Zam18th:

https://i.imgur.com/3dhibg6.jpg

Wait, when did they ditch footwraps for socks?!

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 2:19:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 2:24:01 PM EDT
[#47]

That is babbling nonsense straight from the Kremlin. There are actual Ukrainians and their relatives in this thread. You’re saying enforcing a restraining order against an abusive ex is “prying” apart a family, while the battered wife begs someone to do something.

View All Quotes

They will not have freedom at the end of this.  You need to look at the agreements the the WEF and global corporation is forcing on Ukraine too.  Quick example is Ukraine's government suddenly mere months away from the capitol being under siege has decided they need to address the issue of gay marriage.  How many other backroom deals are being done through NGOs to open Ukraine up to further exploitation by the Soros/Schwab types?

This is not a modern version of the American revolution.  This is a global hegemony prying a country from the Russian sphere of interest.  None of the warring parties are really concerning themselves with what the people of Ukraine want.

Figures when I dont post my full belief on the Ukraine war I get this.

@Prime I've posted it several times in the thread already, but I know its impossible to keep track of that.  I believe any claim that Russia may or may not have was shattered with the genocide waged by Russia.  This illegal invasion must be defeated by the Ukrainian people (with freedom loving nation's support), but at the same time we need to not blind us to who is standing by to reap the spoils.  It's not going to be the Ukrainian people when you have entities like Blackrock swooping in to "help".  Their track record is well known.

Globalists are using the plight of the Ukrainian people to pull at our emotions of the horrific crime being committed, but that is the camouflage for their real intent.   They dont give a shit about Ukraine beyond the power and riches it brings them.  They are using the politicians they bought to dangle support in exchange for concessions to their interests.  Notice how no one is discussing or debating the support in a manner that would involve the citizens they represent?

I posted an article as an example, the Ukrainian government moving to legalize gay marriage a matter of months after ending the siege on their capitol, in the middle of the largest mobilizations in modern history while trying to manage a supply chain that is becoming extremely complicated as thousands of Ukrainians are dying every month.  Is that a wise use of their government's time right now, or did someone say do this or else?  

Soro's NGOs have been quite open about their actions to open Ukraine up to them and there has been criminal investigations into the corruption squashed by the US government dangling support.  More than just Biden shutting down the Burisma investigations that might have brought his son into the crosshairs.  

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/435906-us-embassy-pressed-ukraine-to-drop-probe-of-george-soros-group-during-2016/

This article states a list of people to not prosecute was given to Ukraine by the then ambassador from the US.  What did these people do?  Why?  

Might I suggest you dont see the full scope of warring parties in Ukraine right now, there is more than Russia and Ukraine fighting and they have widely varied interests.  I believe we have been in a 5th gen war for a few years that already spans the globe, and this war is going to start going hot as economic failures push countries towards collapse.  

Show me where I'm wrong.  I am willing to listen and learn.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 2:29:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

About 20 years ago, IIRC.
View Quote
Somewhere around 2010-2012.  There was a thread going here about infantry taking care of their feet and the Russian wrap was talked about
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 2:33:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By bbrocks:

If Russians are in your backyard then you no longer care what any politician says unless its the coordinates of a drop with fresh ammo.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bbrocks:

If Russians are in your backyard then you no longer care what any politician says unless its the coordinates of a drop with fresh ammo.

What good is it for a people to avoid one tyrant by being enslaved by another?

I want the Ukrainian people to be free when they win their war.  I dont want them forced to bow to global or western interests just because they needed help winning their freedom.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 2:34:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3311 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top