Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3313 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 4:58:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Zam18th] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Prime:
American volunteer diming out his higher leadership as Soviet style corrupt and incompetent.

View Quote
ETA: Beat!

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 4:59:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Freiheit8472:

It’s also nonsensical to demand an investigation of your neighbor before you help him with the guys actively breaking into his house and killing his family.

Another analogy: let’s not treat the sucking chest wound because the guy may have some pre-cancerous looking moles.
View Quote

LoL,  that’s a good one.  It may get some mileage.

The argument I hear is that: “Ukraine is getting railroaded and doesn’t REALLY want this war, because:
- a) something sketchy and corrupt happened between the known corrupt Biden gang and some old corrupt Russian tit-suckers in Ukraine seven years ago, and
- b) the current Ukrainian gov’t isn’t homophobic enough for my tastes.”

These two points don’t honestly make a line - but they may be enough to make a tin-foil hat.  But ok, we’ll note those facts.  However, excuse us if everyone focuses more on the sucking chest wound.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 4:59:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

Freedom isn't free, it's paid in blood. But if that comes with strings attached they know it's better to have those strings attached to the West and not Russia.
View Quote

That's pretty much it. And Ukraine has made it blatantly clear they want to be part of the West. They are demonstrating how much they don't want to be part of Russia, and they have been working to get soviets out of their system.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 5:00:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Zam18th] [#4]

Hopefully this ends well. Tough situation now all around.  Whistle blower but also insubordination. Reminds me of the band of brothers episode where they refused to fight under Ross from friends.

What would happen in the US if someone did this? Probably depends a LOT on the personalities and local politics.

Some more of the tweets:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/539199/3902ACB6-F7D3-457C-AA0F-F1DA9CD56D67-2670791.pnghttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/539199/83CB1137-8959-48A1-B8B3-F718C402E0B1-2670792.png
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
American volunteer diming out his higher leadership as Soviet style corrupt and incompetent.

Hopefully this ends well. Tough situation now all around.  Whistle blower but also insubordination. Reminds me of the band of brothers episode where they refused to fight under Ross from friends.

What would happen in the US if someone did this? Probably depends a LOT on the personalities and local politics.

Some more of the tweets:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/539199/3902ACB6-F7D3-457C-AA0F-F1DA9CD56D67-2670791.pnghttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/539199/83CB1137-8959-48A1-B8B3-F718C402E0B1-2670792.png

Unfortunately this is not the first time I've heard this. I remember someone calling out the Beard specifically too, so it has been festering and unaddressed for a while.

ETA: From August  https://kyivindependent.com/investigations/suicide-missions-abuse-physical-threats-international-legion-fighters-speak-out-against-leaderships-misconduct
It may actually be a different "Beard"
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 5:06:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#5]
New Iranian ammunition was spotted in Ukraine. This time, 122-mm Grad rockets of the Arash family, produced in 2022.

Recall that earlier 122-mm and 152-mm Iranian shells were identified in Ukraine. They were also produced in 2022.

The shells use the Armed Forces of Ukraine, how exactly they got to us is not completely known, but it was previously assumed that this was possible in 2 ways:
▪️arrested smuggling;
▪️They were purchased for us by a third country.

https://t.me/killpukin/13024

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 5:13:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Freiheit8472] [#6]
Originally Posted By Jack67:

The argument I hear is that: “Ukraine is getting railroaded and doesn’t REALLY want this war, because:
- a) something sketchy and corrupt happened between the known corrupt Biden gang and some old corrupt Russian tit-suckers in Ukraine seven years ago, and

These two points don’t honestly make a line - but they may be enough to make a tin-foil hat.  But ok, we’ll note those facts.  However, excuse us if everyone focuses more on the sucking chest wound.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jack67:

It’s also nonsensical to demand an investigation of your neighbor before you help him with the guys actively breaking into his house and killing his family.

Another analogy: let’s not treat the sucking chest wound because the guy may have some pre-cancerous looking moles.

100%

And moreover they have no evidence of the shit they say we should be super duper concerned about.

This is all simply the subverted logic. Focus on lesser problems at the expense of the massive big picture problems.

It’s all the left does, allll day loooong. Focusing on the trees while the forest burns ( be here all day with analogies  folks lol). But life can be simple. Not easy, but simple.

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 5:15:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:

Sweden, Spain and Norway would be my guesses. Canada could be another likely possibility. Turkey could also spare some Leopards now that they have their new Altay tank in production.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

Sweden, Spain and Norway would be my guesses. Canada could be another likely possibility. Turkey could also spare some Leopards now that they have their new Altay tank in production.

If true, maybe this will open the warehouse doors to the 100 or so Leopard 1s that Rheinmetall offered up in the early Spring.

With the Brits sending Challenger 2s, I wonder if any Royal Jordanian Challenger 1s are available to be scooped up and sent.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 5:20:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Aye JAGA-JAGA!

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 5:24:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Die Bild says Germany’s (most recent) thoroughly incompetent Defense Minister, Christine Lambrecht, is resigning:

https://www.bild.de/politik/inland/politik-inland/christine-lambrecht-vor-ruecktritt-pannen-ministerin-will-hinschmeissen-82548430.bild.html

A Twitter thread on this is scathing and amusing.  It is pointed out there is little room for rejoicing, since Germany’s current Russian Governor, Scholz, will anoint her successor:

https://mobile.twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1613989262566858752
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 5:32:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Not sure if posted yet. Night fighting. Webm :(

https://webm.red/view/LEWT.webm
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 5:41:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Important message from Putin!
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 5:41:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Red_Blue:
https://i.postimg.cc/L5vnTgSk/325594837-5730604750357489-878370520319147552-n.jpg

A gas pipeline supplying northern Lithuania and Latvia exploded 3.5 hours ago in the village of Pasvalio Vienkiemiai. Gas pipelines in the Baltics do not have a habbit of exploding in themselves. Furthermore, witnesses describe hearing what aligns with cruise missiles in flight:

No cause has been established yet though.
View Quote

How long before Ukraine gets the blame?
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 5:47:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Aye JAGA-JAGA!

View Quote

More strikes coming apparently.

20min ago.

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 5:50:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Dominion21:

Agree in part. However,

What these groups do behind the scenes, in the shadows, matters.  

You mentioned Soros; in 2017 he was among the top 10 richest people on the entire planet.  That year, he transferred almost all his wealth, $18,000,000,000 (18 billion dollars) to his political pressure group “Open Society Foundations (OSF)”

I live in Fairfax County, VA.  Our county prosecutor refuses to hold or prosecute most arrested criminals - even violent criminals, and releasss them the same day.  Soros bought the election for our radical prosecutor; way outspent the competition.  OSF also “purchased” the prosecutors races in San Francisco, Chicago (remember Jussie Smollet? Released by a OSF plant), LA, Philadelphia, Loudoun County VA, and dozens more jurisdictions nationwide.

$18 Billion goes a long way (and only some of it is spent in the US).  Crime in my county is way WAY up.  These facts are easily verified.

As for WEF, their influence is not as big as their ego.  They literally believe they have a mandate to try to control the developed world, because they are sure they’re far more intelligent than you.  I am serious.  They are no fan of democracy.

But, do some digging on the WEF’s big project “The Great Reset (of capitalism).”  They believe they are smarter than the markets.  And better for the world (in their own view).  As to what they are up to behind the scenes, I do not know.  But they do wield some influence (especially in Western Europe).

If you’ve ever puzzled over why European leaders scoffed at Trump’s warning about Putin, or why they thought Russia could simply be a benign “trading partner” (even after seizing the Crim), it is because European leaders follow the same European liberal think-tanks which contribute to the WEF, and are made up of liberal European university professors (who all lean left, or far left).

They do not think like us.

In any event, Western Europe has experienced a very rude, and long-overdue, wake up call with Russia waging a war on “Europe.”

Thankfully, thr EU members who were previously behind the Iron Curtain are there to remind the leftists in Germany, France, Benelux, Scandinavia etc. of the horrors of Soviet Marxism, and to reiterate: they are never going back.
View Quote

very well said

how do i subscribe to your newsletter?
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 5:51:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: johnh57] [#15]
Originally Posted By voodochild:

View Quote

Why I asked what side of the fence they are on.  Since they are NATO it would appear to be a really bad move if it's Ukraine / Ukraine sappers / Ukraine sympathizers unless there is much more to the story.

But with the troubles poopin is having in Ukraine it seems odd he'd start or renew something with yet another neighbor.

But I don't under stand the politics and alliances in eastern Europe.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 5:58:23 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 5:58:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By johnh57:

Why I asked what side of the fence they are on.  Since they are NATO it would appear to be a really bad move if it's Ukraine / Ukraine sappers / Ukraine sympathizers unless there is much more to the story.

But with the troubles poopin is having in Ukraine it seems odd he'd start or renew something with yet another neighbor.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By voodochild:

One of Putin’s exit options is to pick a war with NATO so he can lose to them and save face.

Saying Ukraine did it and Russia was unfairly blamed, but nevertheless we (Russians) have to stop now because we’re facing a peer is a hypocritical play.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 6:04:36 PM EDT
[#18]
“We already have five countries ready to transfer (Leopard tanks - IF-U), but which are awaiting a final solution to the issue with Germany,”  

Hoo boy.

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 6:09:10 PM EDT
[#19]

“We already have five countries ready to transfer (Leopard tanks - IF-U), but which are awaiting a final solution to the issue with Germany,”  

Hoo boy.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/EAD3D5C6-F869-4519-B2E5-F0CC16D01EBA-2670874.jpg
View Quote

You're asking Germany for a final solution?
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 6:12:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dog1] [#20]
Originally Posted By burnka871:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By burnka871:

Hoo boy.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/EAD3D5C6-F869-4519-B2E5-F0CC16D01EBA-2670874.jpg

It didn't go so well the last time
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 6:17:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By bigstick61:

LOL, no. Ho Chi Minh was a founding member of the French Communist Party. Dedicated communist from the beginning. What we should have done was provide the French the support they asked for instead of the anti-colonial bullshit foreign policy we had back then. Eisenhower's reaction to Suez also set up a lot of bad things and was one of the worst foreign policy decisions made since WWII.
View Quote

When the French were defeated, Ho expected Vietnam to unite as one country.

The parties involved decided to partition the country with the understanding that elections in the South would take place to decide whether to unite.

Diem, who was our puppet leader in the South, cancelled the election ( that everyone agrees would have gone in favor of unification), and that's when Ho went to the only place he could for support; China and the Soviet Union.

Had Diem carried out elections as previously agreed, Vietnam would have been an independent country; something they had desired for hundreds of years.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 6:18:59 PM EDT
[#22]

Hoo boy.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 6:41:47 PM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 6:42:31 PM EDT
[#24]

I don't think it has been decided yet publicly.  The pressure has been on for awhile and if the report is true, they were going to get Leopards to Ukraine because they were training on it already.
View Quote

It HAS been decided NOT to send Leopards and to send as little as possible to appease domestic concerns. When we hear about "considering" and "deciding" it's apparently bullshit to quiet down protests.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 6:44:00 PM EDT
[#25]

What side of the fence are Lithuanian and Latvia on?
View Quote

The Baltics have been stellar supporters of Ukraine probably giving the largest % of their GDP.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 6:52:18 PM EDT
[#26]
New Iranian ammunition was spotted in Ukraine. This time, 122-mm Grad rockets of the Arash family, produced in 2022.

Recall that earlier 122-mm and 152-mm Iranian shells were identified in Ukraine. They were also produced in 2022.

The shells use the Armed Forces of Ukraine, how exactly they got to us is not completely known, but it was previously assumed that this was possible in 2 ways:
▪️arrested smuggling;
▪️They were purchased for us by a third country.

https://t.me/killpukin/13024

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/E759C6C4-34DA-4FF9-838C-A59349578C9C-2670812.jpg
View Quote

They can probably thank the US or Royal Navy for those. They should have some new Krinks soon as well.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 6:57:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Dominion21:

Agree in part. However,

What these groups do behind the scenes, in the shadows, matters.  

You mentioned Soros; in 2017 he was among the top 10 richest people on the entire planet.  That year, he transferred almost all his wealth, $18,000,000,000 (18 billion dollars) to his political pressure group “Open Society Foundations (OSF)”

I live in Fairfax County, VA.  Our county prosecutor refuses to hold or prosecute most arrested criminals - even violent criminals, and releasss them the same day.  Soros bought the election for our radical prosecutor; way outspent the competition.  OSF also “purchased” the prosecutors races in San Francisco, Chicago (remember Jussie Smollet? Released by a OSF plant), LA, Philadelphia, Loudoun County VA, and dozens more jurisdictions nationwide.

$18 Billion goes a long way (and only some of it is spent in the US).  Crime in my county is way WAY up.  These facts are easily verified.

As for WEF, their influence is not as big as their ego.  They literally believe they have a mandate to try to control the developed world, because they are sure they’re far more intelligent than you.  I am serious.  They are no fan of democracy.

But, do some digging on the WEF’s big project “The Great Reset (of capitalism).”  They believe they are smarter than the markets.  And better for the world (in their own view).  As to what they are up to behind the scenes, I do not know.  But they do wield some influence (especially in Western Europe).

If you’ve ever puzzled over why European leaders scoffed at Trump’s warning about Putin, or why they thought Russia could simply be a benign “trading partner” (even after seizing the Crim), it is because European leaders follow the same European liberal think-tanks which contribute to the WEF, and are made up of liberal European university professors (who all lean left, or far left).

They do not think like us.

In any event, Western Europe has experienced a very rude, and long-overdue, wake up call with Russia waging a war on “Europe.”

Thankfully, thr EU members who were previously behind the Iron Curtain are there to remind the leftists in Germany, France, Benelux, Scandinavia etc. of the horrors of Soviet Marxism, and to reiterate: they are never going back.
View Quote

This is all very true and well stated.
It may not be one big sinister plot from a Bond movie. More likely lots of smaller sinister plots, sometimes in concert, sometimes in conflict. I bet most if not all domestic and global concerns (sudden mass migration, uncontrolled immigration, open borders, rise in crime, lawlessness, income gaps, loss of individual freedoms, lrise of leftism/socialism, LGBTQP priorities, children being groomed, etc. etc) are NOT organic issues that just sprang up suddenly on their own. It's all being think-tanked, planned, plotted, funded, and pushed on us by organizations. Sometimes the organizations really believe it's for a greater good but THEY benefit from it the most and they rarely or never openly state the end goals..
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 7:08:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 7:19:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 7:21:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Red_Blue] [#31]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:
The Baltics have been stellar supporters of Ukraine probably giving the largest % of their GDP.
View Quote

Source is the Kiel Institute for the World Economy.

ETA: Another way to look at those graphs is that the Baltic States and Poland are giving approximately half of their normal defence budget to Ukraine. If USA did the same, it would mean 500 billion dollars.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 7:49:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#32]

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 8:15:49 PM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes

The Altay tank is a licensed built Korean K2 tank with some changes. Norway may very well become another European customer of the K2 this year. Egypt is also looking at setting up local production of the K2. They build the Abrams and have a contract for the T-90MS and want to start local production, but I think this war threw a wrench into that.

Korea is really knocking it out of the park and is getting a big share of both the European and American export market.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 8:42:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Took a break from this thread for a while.

Any more unfortunate smoking incidents on RU soil since Engels-2?
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 9:00:42 PM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 9:05:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#36]
S-400 air defense battery deployed right in Moscow

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 9:06:17 PM EDT
[#37]

That is exactly what they need!!!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Zam18th:

https://archive.ph/vbOEn

That is exactly what they need!!!

You need infantry and armor to occupy ground.  But in this day and age, with todays tech, and soem rising apex predators without an enemy, fires are better killers then maneuver.  It yins and yangs.  

A 50,000$ drone can drop a few bomblets, knock out a BMP here, a tank there, and suddenly 50K$ of Ukrainian UAV is destroying 4M$ of Russian armor.  That's an 80:1 exchange.  There is no way in hell a 9M$ M1A1 is doing 720 million dollars worth of damage.  By all means give them the tank but what they need is the ability to destroy.  

From a Moneyball perspective, the purpose of a baseball team is to win. You win by scoring runs.  You score runs by not getting outs, which is why batters with high OBP are valuable.

From a Ukraine perspective, you win by kicking the RUS out of your country. It is easier to do that by killing them and pushing out the survivors.  The cheapest piece of kit for killing bad guys, my two cents, might have been the bayraktar, maybe HIMARs, maybe quad copters. Maybe its PGKs on 155mms.  I doubt its a tank and I know it aint an IFV.

So giving them 4M$ Bradleys and not giving them precision munitions is dumb, dumb, dumb.  Top down, we have lots of Brads lying around, I don't give a shit, give them, but if we want to win the war cheaply, then the answer is precision fires and UAVs. That's the ugly truth.  We have a window where the countermeasures don't exist. Or aren't cost effective.  This is a fires war and a UAV war.  Unless teh propaganda has gummed up the data...in which case never mind.

I have also discussed this in other forums, and we see it now, where UAV jockeys are surviving and getting more and more proficient, while infantry and gunfighters take casualties and struggle to learn and stay alive before they get hit and replaced.  SO we aren't at a "Artillery conquers, infantry occupies" AKA J.F.C. Fuller...but we're close.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 9:11:38 PM EDT
[#38]
I don't entirely agree, because Russia doesn't act like a normal nation, shepherding resources and trying to avoid casualties. I think you can't attrit them out unless you're at it for longer than the west has the interest in supporting it. Ukraine is going to have to grab them and throw them out of the country.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 9:21:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Miss Crimea 2022
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 9:24:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:
Miss Crimea 2022
https://poland.postsen.com/content/uploads/2022/06/02/259a778548.jpg
View Quote

You know it had to be done.

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 9:26:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Photographic:
Took a break from this thread for a while.

Any more unfortunate smoking incidents on RU soil since Engels-2?
View Quote

Couple shopping malls and factories.

Ukrainian TG says some tanks being repaired in Belgorod blew up, but no real evidence of that.

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 9:26:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:
I don't entirely agree, because Russia doesn't act like a normal nation, shepherding resources and trying to avoid casualties. I think you can't attrit them out unless you're at it for longer than the west has the interest in supporting it. Ukraine is going to have to grab them and throw them out of the country.
View Quote

The attrition is what enables them to take ground. Think of the Kherson and Kharkiv offensives. In Kherson they made it impossible for Russia to wage war by steadily attritting them, cutting off their ability to resupply, and then targeting every concentration of men and materials they could identify.

Then due to the significant losses the ruskies were taking in Kherson, they were weakening their lines in the East to keep the Kherson meat grinder churning. This combined with the heavy losses russia was sustaining to take small chunks of land out East put them in a position for the Kharkiv offensive. The russian lines dissolved in a matter of hours as their entire chain of command collapsed and they couldn't run away fast enough. It was only limited by Ukraine's ability to logistically sustain the offensive that allowed a pause which gave the russians sufficient time to setup the current Svatove/Kremmina defensive line.

So you are correct in that if this just turns into a WW1 static trench warfare slugfest you can't kill enough ruskies fast enough to have them just collapse.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 9:30:36 PM EDT
[#43]
That's what western officers mean when they say that Ukraine isn't fighting like a western nation would. It remains to be seen if they learn to and become good at it. That's not a slight, fighting like the west doesn't come naturally and had to be learned the hard way.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 9:33:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Russian Simpsons

THE SIMPSONS. Russian Art Film Version // ????????. ?????????? ??????? ??????
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 9:34:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:
Miss Crimea 2022
https://poland.postsen.com/content/uploads/2022/06/02/259a778548.jpg
View Quote

Keep posting pics like that and I will beg you to use the live ammo on me..
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 9:39:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gODZOOKIE] [#46]

Hopefully this ends well. Tough situation now all around.  Whistle blower but also insubordination. Reminds me of the band of brothers episode where the E company guys refused to fight under Ross from Friends.

Some more of the tweets:
View Quote

Lets hope they arrest Capt. Beroda now and Ryan OLeary is sent home safely because of possible repercussions.
Hope more of these crooked fu$&ers are exposed and hopefully arrested
Will be interesting how this plays out
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 9:41:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By gODZOOKIE:

Lets hope they arrest Capt. Beroda now and Ryan OLeary is sent home safely now because of possible repercussions.
Hope more of these crooked fu$&ers are exposed and hopefully arrested
Will be interesting how this plays out
View Quote

Well said.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 9:54:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By weptek911:

Cmon man! Give him a break, he’s was an orphan!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By weptek911:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FmT-l-0WAAI6KFe?format=jpg&name=large

Cmon man! Give him a break, he’s was an orphan!

I agree. His Mom probably paid for the funeral anyway.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 9:55:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Spain wants to transfer Aspide anti-aircraft missile systems to Ukraine, but due to the neutrality of Switzerland, this is difficult to implement, - Blick.

The missiles used in the complex have Swiss-made components, and therefore Switzerland vetoes the supply of Aspide air defense systems to Ukraine.

By the way, our fighters have already been trained in the operation of this complex.

https://t.me/killpukin/13030

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 9:58:40 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

The Spanish leopards were in such bad shape Poland didn’t want them
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3313 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top