Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3315 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 4:24:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#1]
Possibly 17 TU-95s in the air.
Announced by a Governor, but I’m not convinced that’s not a numbering mixup.
1 missile boat in the Black Sea.

0405ET
In Kyiv announced the end of the air raid alert

#officially

Ihor Taburets, head of the Cherkasy OVA warns:

The enemy is again attacking the territory of Ukraine from the air.
In particular, ballistics.

A massive missile strike is possible.
We expect large-scale alarms from 12.00.

Therefore, do not ignore the warning signals!
Be in the safest possible place!
https://t.me/operativnoZSU

Enemy aircraft activity has been detected.
Seven TU-95s and one TU-22MZ took off from the Olenegorsk airfield.

https://t.me/ragnarockkyiv/43640

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 4:33:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

slow your roll there Britian, 4 tanks! my gosh lets try and not win the war in day now huh?  I guess its a start.
View Quote

Leapords might not even be delivered
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 4:56:15 AM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:02:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Good video from the Russians of taking a UA position.

https://t.me/milinfolive/95472

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:11:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Wagner TG not pretending bad shit (for them) didn’t happen but making a lesson out of it.
They may use a lot of slave labor, but there are adults in that room.

Gentlemen, remember the distances between the gaps! Do not do this to become the hero of a funny video!

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:22:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#6]
Originally Posted By Prime:
Russian TG

British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak agreed to send a tank squadron to Ukraine - Independent.

Four Challenger 2 main battle tanks will immediately be sent to Eastern Europe, with eight more armored vehicles to follow shortly.

https://t.me/groupzarya/25389

View Quote

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11634115/Rishi-Sunak-pledges-send-tank-squadron-Ukraine-major-spring-offensive.html

Leopard 2 in Europe, a pre-delivery X-RAY to Ukraine KMW Leopard 2: Main battle tank inventories from European and NATO/NATO countries (via @IISS_org)*

https://caiafamaster.com.br/leopard-2-na-europa-um-raio-x-pre-envio-a-ucrania/

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:51:31 AM EDT
[#7]

so you just came here to argue over terminology? you have anything else to provide this thread reference to the war?  who cares what terminology people use? Its modern warfare not the civil war.  losing over 100 thousand men in 11 months is a meat grinder.  no matter what you want to call it. but this thread isnt about "terminology" Its about the situation on the Ground In Ukraine.
View Quote

This is a thread about war.  Words mean something.  Otherwise what is the point of coming here?  I can just go down to a nursing home and watch them babble and waste my time.

You can say a bradley is a tank, a drone is a fighter jet, and an AK is a glock, and those words have meaning and the meanings are how people communicate.

If you want to throw out definitions that are wrong, not a big deal, but now you seem more concerned with your ego ("so what if I'm wrong" attitude)...so why don't you just make all sorts of other shit up?

To the point, why should anyone even bother coming to a thread where noone cares whether what they are saying is accurate?
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:15:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

“Small unit”.

30 is roughly the size of a now Russian company.

Not really a small unit.
View Quote

In that one photo there are much more than "30" dead. I wouldn't be surprised if there are others that aren't so easy to pick out in a shitty pick, that got truly wrecked beyond recognition.

Using men to expose positions is a pretty costly way to fight. I guess it doesn't matter when human life is an expendable resource.

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:54:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Easterner:

In that one photo there are much more than "30" dead. I wouldn't be surprised if there are others that aren't so easy to pick out in a shitty pick, that got truly wrecked beyond recognition.

Using men to expose positions is a pretty costly way to fight. I guess it doesn't matter when human life is an expendable resource.

View Quote

Yup we have an aversion in the west to throwing large numbers men at an objective knowing many are going to die needlessly. Mainly because we have done it many times in our history and have evolved looking towards technology as a replacement but as the latest hero of Ukraine has said "the real importance is the results". If it works and it seems to be around soledar than thats just the cost it takes for victory. We have pursued a technological path to create effective weapons to reduce our need to overwhelm our opponents by sheer number but its still remains a valid tactic. Especially here where you don't have the quantity of air and ground power to implement an effective defense.

The real question is how do we stop Russias ability to do this and keep their forces from being able to mount these style attacks. We have Himared a ton of billeted troops and sent in reinforcements to try to hold Soledar but they were still are able to push forward here.

Obviously we need to keep them on the defensive so we are seeing all of this equipment being massed now for a spring offensive. I know I am stating the obvious but static defenses are difficult to to hold against a continuous onslaught. If russia wants to continually attack into eastern ukraine forever I am not sure what militarily we can do to stop it.

Keeping Russia across their border is going to prove exceedingly hard once driven back there as long as they are still willing to toss men at it.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:07:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AROKIE] [#10]
Originally Posted By CharlieR:

This is a thread about war.  Words mean something.  Otherwise what is the point of coming here?  I can just go down to a nursing home and watch them babble and waste my time.

You can say a bradley is a tank, a drone is a fighter jet, and an AK is a glock, and those words have meaning and the meanings are how people communicate.

If you want to throw out definitions that are wrong, not a big deal, but now you seem more concerned with your ego ("so what if I'm wrong" attitude)...so why don't you just make all sorts of other shit up?

To the point, why should anyone even bother coming to a thread where noone cares whether what they are saying is accurate?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

so you just came here to argue over terminology? you have anything else to provide this thread reference to the war?  who cares what terminology people use? Its modern warfare not the civil war.  losing over 100 thousand men in 11 months is a meat grinder.  no matter what you want to call it. but this thread isnt about "terminology" Its about the situation on the Ground In Ukraine.

@CharlieR

oh for fucks sake, Im not the one whos bitching about "human waves",  yes in todays modern warfare when you throw a company of men against the trenches that could mean a human wave attack.  full stop. Just because that poster does not see it that way does NOT mean others cannot. so why say that? people need to stop saying this and that because i dont think thats what is happening??? fuck no..  when folks come in here and are trying to stir shit up saying this and that isnt really happening they have one agenda and you damn well know it.  your jumping on the wrong person son.  take your higher than thou lecturing elsewhere.

and im not the minority here either on the subject. Just because you and the other guy think its not happening does not make it so. But when an overwhelming amount of people do then yes most likely Human wave attacks are happening especially when you have video and photographic evidence.

Russia using human wave attacks in Ukraine

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1714436/ukraine-live-russia-assaults-bakhmut-donetsk-oblast-region

And with that, im done with the "human wave" controversy here. what a stupid thing to bring up/question anyways.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:14:13 AM EDT
[#11]
You don't have to send 1000s of guys at a time to have waves of attacks. You send 5 guys they get killed, you send 5 more they get killed, you send 5 more they get killed, over and over and over. What else are you going to call it other than human waves.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:15:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:

It's to boost the short range HE power, especially against buildings / trenches. Comments suggest that it has ~3x the effect of a normal RPG frag warhead, which is easy to believe given the size.
View Quote
Doesn't look rocket assisted? So more basically an RPG2 round?
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:33:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AROKIE] [#13]
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:

It's to boost the short range HE power, especially against buildings / trenches. Comments suggest that it has ~3x the effect of a normal RPG frag warhead, which is easy to believe given the size.

sorta like the TBG-7v maybe?

http://roe.ru/eng/catalog/land-forces/strelkovoe-oruzhie/grenade-launchers/tbg-7v/#:~:text=TBG%2D7V%20is%20a%20Thermobaric,self%2Dsufficiency%20and%20augmented%20firepower
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 8:08:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Long time thread reader here.... I have a very amateur question.

Do the Ukrainians have a good capability to heavily target the rail lines from Russia into Ukraine? And if they do, how severe would it hamper the Rus?
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 8:16:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By coleridge:

Do the Ukrainians have a good capability to heavily target the rail lines from Russia into Ukraine? And if they do, how severe would it hamper the Rus?
View Quote

Yes there have been multiple attacks on rail lines across many different areas, over the course of the war. Unfortunately it is a relatively quick fix.

I think the best ones were hitting loaded trains full of equipment.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 8:19:41 AM EDT
[#16]

View Quote
IMO, no.

Most of their precision weapons are fixed point targeted, so hitting a moving train is out of the question. Hitting bridges is a possibility, but that can be repaired rather quickly from what I have seen, and it takes a lot of himars to knock out a bridge. Hitting moving trains would need done by SSO or partisan.

The one exception has been the Kerch bridge, but that's not the norm.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 8:38:58 AM EDT
[#17]
I wonder about the rail lines, too.

Derail the locomotive, that line is done for a while.

Heavy equipment time, not just a squad of jokers fixing a piece of track.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 8:48:21 AM EDT
[#18]
IMO, no.

Most of their precision weapons are fixed point targeted, so hitting a moving train is out of the question. Hitting bridges is a possibility, but that can be repaired rather quickly from what I have seen, and it takes a lot of himars to knock out a bridge. Hitting moving trains would need done by SSO or partisan.

The one exception has been the Kerch bridge, but that's not the norm.
View Quote

For that reason it's mostly been partisans, and fixing rails is the one thing Russians are admirably good at.

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 8:58:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 9:06:26 AM EDT
[#20]

slow your roll there Britian, 4 tanks! my gosh lets try and not win the war in day now huh?  I guess its a start.
View Quote

Seems like sending a shitton of arty would be more helpful in this fight, but I guess someone had to pop the cherry.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 9:11:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#21]

After the explosion, a column of smoke rose in Dnipro
https://t.me/dnepr_operativ/33974
Apartment building damaged in missile strike in Dnipro
People trapped in rubble

Kyiv Central Station hit

Air defense active in Lviv and Volyn Oblasts

If they will fly in the direction of such cities, then the estimated time of arrival:
13.35-15.10 Lviv;
13.05-14.30 KYIV;
13.20-14.50 Khmelnytskyi;
13.00-14.20 Odesa;
12.45-14.10 DNIPRO;
12.50-14.13 CROOKED CORNER;
13.15-14.40 Zhytomyr;
13.10-14.55 BERDYCHIV;
12.55-14.20 MYKOLAIV;
12.50-14.10 ZAPORIZHYA;
13.10-14.55 PERVOMAISK.

https://t.me/Slavyansk_info/16583

Smoke and power loss in Kharkiv

The fifth cruise missile carrier of the "Kalibr" type has been launched into the waters of the Black Sea. A total salvo of up to 36 missiles!**Not sure this means "Launched", this may be "capacity"

Air defense over Dnipropetrovsk @Easterner

Two missiles launched towards Odesa with air defense active.
         One shot down over Odesa
         One hit something in Odesa, possible ammunition warehouse (Pro-Russian source).

Ten missilies launched from the Black Sea toward Kyiv

Five launched toward Vinnytsia
         Two reported to have travelled past Vinnytsia

Six possible Kalibrs over Mykolaiv

One cruise missile over Kherson, but from Russian source

"Missiles" over Zhytomyr Oblast, assuming southbound

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 9:14:47 AM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

The only thing you can really target that wouldn't be an easy fix is the bridges and they are hard to knock out. Especially without air.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 9:33:23 AM EDT
[#23]
Russian TG channel looking for people in Ukraine to report missile impacts.
Claims one missile hit an ammo warehouse in Odesa.

Arrival was between Dachny and Usatovo station! Arrival to warehouses from BC!
Write to us. We cover up the shooting locations and erase the data of the shooter. Everything is anonymous! We are trying our best to keep our subscribers safe!

https://t.me/odessa_typical/24139

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 9:39:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TotalNovice] [#24]
The BBC today says the UK is sending a few Challenger tanks. But they use non standard ammo?

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-64274704
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 9:40:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Easterner] [#25]
Kaboom. Here we go.

ETA: Tonight is the old New Years eve for the Orthodox calendar. We had a thought that today, or tomorrow, would be the day something happened.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 10:01:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Prime:
Conscripted air defense kid stationed in Zaporizhzhia has seven documented kills, six aircraft and one cruise missile. Awarded Hero of Ukraine with some pretty important folks in the room.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/478D9F45-ED8C-4F0B-918F-C541E574D8CD-2671466.jpg

"Zaporozhye avenger": 19-year-old National Guardsman Roman Glomba turned six Russian aircraft into scrap metal

National Guardsman Roman Glomba is from the Ivano-Frankivsk region, and at the age of 19 he is a Hero of Ukraine. Since the beginning of the full-scale invasion, the warrior with the call sign "Bandit" has become literally a thunderstorm of the invaders, shooting down a lot of enemy aircraft.

An expert of the Center for Defense Strategies, reserve colonel Viktor Kevlyuk called Roman's story one of the most incredible - he is the first conscript to receive the highest distinction.

“Russian pilots just run away as soon as they find out that a Bandit is on duty in the zone. If our nation has such guardsmen, we will win,” he wrote on Facebook.

Roman Glomba covered the positions of our Defenders from the air attack near the village of Malaya Tokmachka, Zaporozhye region. During his service, he hit seven enemy targets - six aircraft and a cruise missile. For this, in social networks, the fighter was called the "Zaporozhye avenger."

“They began to call me that after I destroyed three planes. In principle, I like it, my comrades do too. But the main thing is that it has results - fewer enemy planes will destroy our cities, and Russian pilots will know that their flight may be the last," Roman wrote on Facebook.

June 20, 2022 Roman Glomba was awarded the title Hero of Ukraine. Prior to this, the National Guardsman was awarded the Order "For Courage" III degree.

#heroes_among_us

View Quote

This confused me until I realized it was from June. I was like I'm positive I've seen this before am I going crazy?
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 10:04:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By amanbearpig:

This confused me until I realized it was from June. I was like I'm positive I've seen this before am I going crazy?
View Quote

That IS confusing, they just posted it.
Good catch.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 10:06:44 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By TotalNovice:
The BBC today says the UK is sending a few Challenger tanks. But they use non standard ammo?

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-64274704
View Quote

Rifled gun, separate 3 piece ammunition
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 10:07:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Miss Crimea 2022
https://poland.postsen.com/content/uploads/2022/06/02/259a778548.jpg
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 10:11:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Bahkmut at -13c

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 10:18:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Easterner] [#32]
They hit an apartment building here. Fuck this is horrible.

https://mobile.twitter.com/EuromaidanPR/status/1614261817660043273

Attachment Attached File

In the other pics it looks like the whole unit is wiped out. Probably a lot of people at home. Hopefully most were out shopping for the new year.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 10:20:41 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By ricko1:
You don't have to send 1000s of guys at a time to have waves of attacks. You send 5 guys they get killed, you send 5 more they get killed, you send 5 more they get killed, over and over and over. What else are you going to call it other than human waves.
View Quote

Human ripples?  There, now we can move on.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 10:20:46 AM EDT
[#34]
I rarely ever dream, or have nightmares. Last night I had a vivid one that Russia nuked Kramatorsk, and then launched an offensive.

It was in the perspective that I was watching footage of it that people were posting in this thread.  GD had a whole front page of “Russia Nuked Ukraine” threads.  

I turned on the news and it was all stunned reporters, and talking heads that were trying to sound like experts.  It was very surreal, and memorable.  I’ve been up for a half hour and can’t shake it,  

That’s what I get for falling to sleep listening to Zeihan on Rogan, and reading Arfcom all evening.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 10:25:03 AM EDT
[#35]

Rifled gun, separate 3 piece ammunition
View Quote

I don't really care if they use 25-pounder HE. They are tanks even by the most ardent purist's definition, and they are coming from a NATO country.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 10:30:25 AM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 10:31:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#37]
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 10:33:00 AM EDT
[#38]

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 10:33:10 AM EDT
[#39]

You need infantry and armor to occupy ground.  But in this day and age, with todays tech, and soem rising apex predators without an enemy, fires are better killers then maneuver.  It yins and yangs.  

A 50,000$ drone can drop a few bomblets, knock out a BMP here, a tank there, and suddenly 50K$ of Ukrainian UAV is destroying 4M$ of Russian armor.  That's an 80:1 exchange.  There is no way in hell a 9M$ M1A1 is doing 720 million dollars worth of damage.  By all means give them the tank but what they need is the ability to destroy.  

From a Moneyball perspective, the purpose of a baseball team is to win. You win by scoring runs.  You score runs by not getting outs, which is why batters with high OBP are valuable.

From a Ukraine perspective, you win by kicking the RUS out of your country. It is easier to do that by killing them and pushing out the survivors.  The cheapest piece of kit for killing bad guys, my two cents, might have been the bayraktar, maybe HIMARs, maybe quad copters. Maybe its PGKs on 155mms.  I doubt its a tank and I know it aint an IFV.

So giving them 4M$ Bradleys and not giving them precision munitions is dumb, dumb, dumb.  Top down, we have lots of Brads lying around, I don't give a shit, give them, but if we want to win the war cheaply, then the answer is precision fires and UAVs. That's the ugly truth.  We have a window where the countermeasures don't exist. Or aren't cost effective.  This is a fires war and a UAV war.  Unless teh propaganda has gummed up the data...in which case never mind.

I have also discussed this in other forums, and we see it now, where UAV jockeys are surviving and getting more and more proficient, while infantry and gunfighters take casualties and struggle to learn and stay alive before they get hit and replaced.  SO we aren't at a "Artillery conquers, infantry occupies" AKA J.F.C. Fuller...but we're close.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 10:34:15 AM EDT
[#40]
8 minutes long translated.

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 10:36:17 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Tacosis:

Right.  So human wave now means a small unit of sacrificial recon troops.  Ya'll win we have always been at war with Oceania, we always have been and always will be.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tacosis:
Originally Posted By Zam18th:
It is accurate, just maybe not in the way you are thinking.

Smaller groups of poorly trained/equipped humans sent over and over again to the same objectives and to their deaths, with the intent of exposing positions, soaking up munitions, and overwhelming the Ukrainians. It is certainly many small waves of disposable humans.

Right.  So human wave now means a small unit of sacrificial recon troops.  Ya'll win we have always been at war with Oceania, we always have been and always will be.

Just cut to the chase man.  "The reported numbers from Ukraine of 500-700 Orcs a day killed is propaganda, Russia is winning, Putin is trying to stop the GloboHomo agenda, 50 dead orcs lying dead in an open field of advance in one picture is no human wave attack, WEF, Kluas Schwab, reeeee, etc, etc, etc  

Oh, and fuck Ukraine and Russia .cuz I'm not biased and all."

Now you don't have to post anymore. I got it all out there for you. You're welcome.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 10:36:51 AM EDT
[#42]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/FmcFiXuX0AIsu44_jpeg-2671567.JPG

In the other pics it looks like the whole unit is wiped out. Probably a lot of people at home. Hopefully most were out shopping for the new year.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/FmcHSAcWQAArwKe_jpeg-2671593.JPG
View Quote

Damn it. Fucking orcs!

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 10:36:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#43]
Do not leave safe areas until the end of the air alert. Cruise missiles are still in the air.

Missiles over Kyiv.

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 10:37:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 10:38:52 AM EDT
[#45]

You need infantry and armor to occupy ground.  But in this day and age, with todays tech, and soem rising apex predators without an enemy, fires are better killers then maneuver.  It yins and yangs.  

A 50,000$ drone can drop a few bomblets, knock out a BMP here, a tank there, and suddenly 50K$ of Ukrainian UAV is destroying 4M$ of Russian armor.  That's an 80:1 exchange.  There is no way in hell a 9M$ M1A1 is doing 720 million dollars worth of damage.  By all means give them the tank but what they need is the ability to destroy.  

From a Moneyball perspective, the purpose of a baseball team is to win. You win by scoring runs.  You score runs by not getting outs, which is why batters with high OBP are valuable.

From a Ukraine perspective, you win by kicking the RUS out of your country. It is easier to do that by killing them and pushing out the survivors.  The cheapest piece of kit for killing bad guys, my two cents, might have been the bayraktar, maybe HIMARs, maybe quad copters. Maybe its PGKs on 155mms.  I doubt its a tank and I know it aint an IFV.

So giving them 4M$ Bradleys and not giving them precision munitions is dumb, dumb, dumb.  Top down, we have lots of Brads lying around, I don't give a shit, give them, but if we want to win the war cheaply, then the answer is precision fires and UAVs. That's the ugly truth.  We have a window where the countermeasures don't exist. Or aren't cost effective.  This is a fires war and a UAV war.  Unless teh propaganda has gummed up the data...in which case never mind.

I have also discussed this in other forums, and we see it now, where UAV jockeys are surviving and getting more and more proficient, while infantry and gunfighters take casualties and struggle to learn and stay alive before they get hit and replaced.  SO we aren't at a "Artillery conquers, infantry occupies" AKA J.F.C. Fuller...but we're close.
View Quote

Very good analysis.
I would add that you need the Brads, tanks and infantry etc to find and fix the enemy to be targeted by the fires. At least now. maybe in the future some autonomous drone will just go off and find/kill them. But someone has to go out (in tanks, IFV's or boots) and stir up the hornets nest to they can be zapped or chased away.

But for 100% certainty, Ukraine is NOT GETTING WHAT THEY NEED TO WIN. I think roughly, they are getting 10% of what they need. They asked for 300 tanks and 600 IFV's and they "may" get 30 tanks and maybe 90 IFV's.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 10:39:10 AM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 10:39:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AROKIE] [#47]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/FmcFiXuX0AIsu44_jpeg-2671567.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/FmcHSAcWQAArwKe_jpeg-2671593.JPG
View Quote

Oh no..
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 10:42:30 AM EDT
[#48]
State working on the Swiss.

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 10:43:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Hopeful update.

Dnipropetrovsk region, January 14, 16:37

Tvaryuk Russians targeted a residential building in Dnipro. Previously, ten were injured. Two of them are children. Three of the injured are serious. Everyone is in the hospital now. #russiaisaterroriststate

https://t.me/dnipropetrovskaODA/2988
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 10:43:49 AM EDT
[#50]
30 min ago.

Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3315 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top