Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3438 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:16:51 AM EDT
[#1]
If someone wanted to feel like a pilot of the Ukrainian legend An-225 "Dream", then you have such an opportunity. Antonov State Enterprise and Microsoft announced that they signed an agreement on the right to use the An-225 Mriya trademark in the new version of the Microsoft Flight Simulator product.

The initiator was the Microsoft company, which turned to the DP "Antonov" with a corresponding proposal. The head of the Microsoft Flight Simulator program, Jörg Newman, assured that the company is willing to do everything possible to restore the An-225, so it will transfer the funds of the state-owned enterprise to the reconstruction of the aircraft.

As you know, the An-225 "Mriya" was damaged at the end of February 2022 as a result of an air attack by Russian troops on the Gostomel airport.

I'm sure the day will come when our "Dream" will fly again, for real. And in various airports around the world, people will gather to admire this unique aircraft.

Mriya is coming!✈️

Video: Teaser of the game from the stream. You can watch the stream at the link.

https://t.me/newspn/49840
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:17:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

That guys account should be perma banned...
That's way the fuck out of line.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:18:32 AM EDT
[#3]
@Easterner don't let an idiot "bully" you out of here. Again there are idiots everywhere and sometimes shit like that will happen. You "walking away" means you give in to them and they win. Hate to tell you but you need to toughen up and stand your ground. I say this with all due respect.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:18:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Bunn19:

Yeah, I get the feeling that the next 6 months are going to be extremely bloody.  I hope the West accelerates the delivery of aid.  Ukraine is going to need it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bunn19:
Originally Posted By johnh57:
I think end of February, 1st part of March is going to redefine what "bad" means.  I hope more of those tanks, fighting vehicles, ammunition, etc. gets to Ukraine than they have been talking about.  They are going to need them.

Yeah, I get the feeling that the next 6 months are going to be extremely bloody.  I hope the West accelerates the delivery of aid.  Ukraine is going to need it.

My take as well.

Russian Army / Wagner are getting less retarded, and Putin is doubling down on his commitment to the war.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:19:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By SkiShooter:
I have had it with the trolls and the non-stop GD bs.  Any thoughts on moving the thread to Team or finding another venue where the conversations can continue?
View Quote

I wish we could move this to team. It's been an amazing thread with tons of information! Each day of this war is documented here since day one of this conflict. And damn sure don't want it locked, if that happened it would be the end of my time here also.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:19:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By sierra-def:

Did anyone @ a mod?

View Quote

I hit the report button.   didn't think to use the @ thing.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:19:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

Yeah, I would have thought since we watched it's launch from China, saw it go into Canadian airspace, now it's in ours that it would have been shot down before going over the ICBM fields in Montana...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CenterMass762:
Interesting, can I see it with a telescope?

Photo over Montana.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fn_15kDXoAElgfY?format=png&name=900x900

Hey, here's a crazy idea... shoot the fucking thing down.

Yeah, I would have thought since we watched it's launch from China, saw it go into Canadian airspace, now it's in ours that it would have been shot down before going over the ICBM fields in Montana...

We do not want to escalate things do we
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:20:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:
Yea I get it, I've been in the pit debating hard and always trying to do it respectfully, and urging others too.

But that kind of talk about family is unacceptable
View All Quotes

I get it but you are gonna have to grow some thicker skin knowing that people on the internet do not know you and you are letting them get to you. Same with Easterner. Now they win.
Yea I get it, I've been in the pit debating hard and always trying to do it respectfully, and urging others too.

But that kind of talk about family is unacceptable

Correct. Assholes will make cheap shots but they will lose in the long run by losing respect.

Stand your ground especially to some nobody on the internet.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:21:23 AM EDT
[#9]
I have had it with the trolls and the non-stop GD bs.  Any thoughts on moving the thread to Team or finding another venue where the conversations can continue?
View Quote

Here’s the thing with that-

One of the best things that happens in this thread is when someone from 2006 with 500 posts pops in with some insightful comment and says they’ve been reading from the beginning. That happens a lot.

If the truth is out there, it’s gonna attract a lot of hate. Most of the disagreements in here seem like veiled attempts to derail the thread. That’s when you know you have something good.

Damn the torpedoes, I say.

Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:21:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By sq40:

Seems like a good tank to cover the Belarus border with.  Free up heavy hitters for front line duty.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sq40:
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Leo 1 would make a great traing tank

Seems like a good tank to cover the Belarus border with.  Free up heavy hitters for front line duty.

Maybe use them as a reserve I think.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:21:55 AM EDT
[#11]
I have had it with the trolls and the on-stop GD bs.  Any thoughts on moving the thread to Team or finding another venue where the conversations can continue?
View Quote
I have been very pleased with how things have been conducted in this thread. For the most part, it has been team rules and self moderation.

Everyone who has contributed here has been invaluable. Thank you to everyone
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:21:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

I wish we could move this to team. It's been an amazing thread with tons of information! Each day of this war is documented here since day one of this conflict. And damn sure don't want it locked, if that happened it would be the end of my time here also.
View Quote

Please excuse my ignorance but what is team?
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:22:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By 1Andy2:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 1Andy2:

Did anyone @ a mod?

I find report doesn't work (at least it appears) so always use @. Seems to work well.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:24:44 AM EDT
[#14]

View Quote

It's the forum for people who have purchased AR15.com memberships.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:26:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: trapsh00ter99] [#15]
Originally Posted By Prime:

Damn the torpedoes, I say.

View Quote
+1

Team would limit the contributions. This thread has an amazing thing going here. It seems conducted almost under team rules, which is fine.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:27:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SkiShooter] [#16]
It is a forum available only to ARFCOM members. Losing members with intimate knowledge of what is happening on the ground due to trolls is a shame. Just a thought.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:28:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By QUACK32:

We do not want to escalate things do we
View Quote

That thing is over Montana? It's likely to get shot with a 300 win mag from the ground.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:30:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

View All Quotes

Ah. Thank you.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:32:36 AM EDT
[#19]

I find report doesn't work (at least it appears) so always use @. Seems to work well.
View Quote
I have IMed guns762 4 hours and DK 1 hour ago asking for an explanation.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:33:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By centex_SR-15:

I hate to read this.  Your posts are appreciated.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By centex_SR-15:
Originally Posted By Easterner:
Yeah so i need to take super extended break from here. Sorry to slide it. Don't respond. Just take note.

I'm seeing the shit show for what it is with this place. If we have a disagreement over someone trashing this information thread we get fussed at. "Hit that report button". Yeah right. Immediately after the last incident i noticed a MOD started laying down the law like "So you want moderation?" LOL

Tonight i see Trap's woman talked about in a nasty way. I have also had the same types of comments and reported with not a care in the world by mods. Posters still running their traps, keeping their accounts, COC isn't for the worthy trolls, literally copying and pasting straight propaganda. ( Pro-tip: These clown's are easily found searching their copypastas ) ).

Pretty surprised the literal Russian propaganda is allowed to flourish on this site, considering the source. Not talking about disagreements of opinion here. Our enemy is definitely among us and posting freely. Yeah i could just shut my pie hole and go quietly, but wanted to say bye to the group. I won't be lurking, but living without the nonsense I read everyday. If you hear of them finding a dead American with a Cola Warrior T-shirt, that's probably me. Hopefully i don't die in a pile of rubble. I would much rather go out making good commies.

Logging out, thanks for the company guys.

I hate to read this.  Your posts are appreciated.

Not just appreciated. It's incredibly valuable to have somebody actually living over there to contribute to this thread. It's BS that some people have such incredibly thin skin they pop off and a good contributor is lost. Someone who is in theater giving direct first and second-hand info is worth more than anything I can bring, and most others here too.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:35:31 AM EDT
[#21]

View Quote
The problem with moving it to team is that is excludes non-team members.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:38:18 AM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

Uh, not Team, please?
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:39:33 AM EDT
[#23]

Ah. Thank you.
View All Quotes

Ah. Thank you.

Not alot of bs goes on in team, much more respect in the threads there and no Bullshit is allowed
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:43:03 AM EDT
[#24]
View Quote

Agreed, not good.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:44:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:

My take as well.

Russian Army / Wagner are getting less retarded, and Putin is doubling down on his commitment to the war.
View Quote

Yes. Russia has always fucked up at the beginning of every war they have been in. History repeats. Also, they get their shit together and learn from their mistakes. Right now they are running out of gear and are reverting to their old tried and true form of warfare. Throw huge amounts of flesh at the enemy and overwhelm them. They have a population of 140 million people. And lots of non European Russians in the caucus and Siberia. They have never ended a war till they lose at least 500,000 men. Sometimes a hell of a lot more than that. We need to send longer range missiles so the Ukrainians can cut off Crimea from the mainland and destroy the trains, which The Russian Army uses almost exclusively to send supplies.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:46:42 AM EDT
[#26]
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:47:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Freiheit8472] [#27]
dupe
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:47:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Freiheit8472] [#28]

Not alot of bs goes on in team, much more respect in the threads there and no Bullshit is allowed
View All Quotes

Ah. Thank you.

The left smears-it doesn't debate. That's what we're seeing here. And the harsher the smears, the more frustrated they are their ideas can't pass muster. Compared to the numbers out there, relatively few come in here because they know they can't debate and don't have their cheerleaders in numbers.

So on one hand, existing just an easy click away but knowing they can't argue their points like adults so they go to another thread to smear, is an insult to them they do feel, which feeds their rage.

eta: and they are totally envious of trapshooter. They'll not admit it, they'll quote me and double down like a playground bully, or the NYT. But it is true.

So the more visceral rage they display the more we're doing well. It's actually like that...
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:49:20 AM EDT
[#29]
View All Quotes

If there is an SME contributing here that isn’t a member, I’ll be happy to buy a membership for them if the thread is moved to Team.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:52:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Dude fuck this. We’ve lost 2 of the most active and unique posters in this thread in as many days

Whit like this makes me want to move this thread to the teams forum which sucks ass because I’ve been stalking this thread since the first post and have read literally every page. The amount of SME opinions of eastern and western hardware, foreign politics, and on the ground perspectives are so unique to this thread.

This thread is probably 80% of my time spent on arf nowadays, so it fucking hurts to think about losing it, but the bot accounts, thread sliding, and personal attacks are getting out of hand, and I’d rather lose access to this thread than see it get locked or nuked
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:53:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Jack67:

Agreed, not good.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jack67:

Agreed, not good.

Second this. Do not move this discussion to teams.

Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:58:03 AM EDT
[#32]
View All Quotes

Thank you. I am hoping we can get Eastener and GF back at some point...
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 1:03:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Zam18th] [#33]
Originally Posted By lycurgus:

View Quote

A move to team wouldn't have made a difference to Easterner or GF anyway. The offending posts were either elsewhere in GD or by team members.

Also, one of the great things about this thread is it being a resource for everyone to get accurate info and filter out propaganda. That includes people that aren't even members of this site. Moving it would neuter its reach and hurt the cause. This thread currently has over 11 million views.

Link Posted: 2/3/2023 1:09:24 AM EDT
[#34]
move it to a subforum then, keeping it in GD is a constant fight to keep it alive and we are losing that fight.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 1:09:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Shadyman:

Yes. Russia has always fucked up at the beginning of every war they have been in. History repeats. Also, they get their shit together and learn from their mistakes. Right now they are running out of gear and are reverting to their old tried and true form of warfare. Throw huge amounts of flesh at the enemy and overwhelm them. They have a population of 140 million people. And lots of non European Russians in the caucus and Siberia. They have never ended a war till they lose at least 500,000 men. Sometimes a hell of a lot more than that. We need to send longer range missiles so the Ukrainians can cut off Crimea from the mainland and destroy the trains, which The Russian Army uses almost exclusively to send supplies.
View Quote

Wagner is being reinforced now by russian army instead of more wagner prisoners. Wagner is brutal and efficient at using what they have to work with. I *hope* that russian soldiers will be less willing to be bait than the prisoners have been. Wagner needs soldiers as bait and cannon fodder for their methods. Maybe it will actually slow things down.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 1:12:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Zam18th:

A move to team wouldn't have made a difference to Easterner or GF anyway. The offending posts were either elsewhere in GD or by team members.

Also, one of the great things about this thread is it being a resource for everyone to get accurate info and filter out propaganda. That includes people that aren't even members of this site. Moving it would neuter its reach and hurt the cause. This thread currently has over 11 million views.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Zam18th:
Originally Posted By lycurgus:

That's true...
We can't really escape this in society today. People can live in leftist bubbles, but we can't live in (guess I have to qualify now as "nonsubverted") conservative bubbles. So, live with it here I vote...
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 1:12:35 AM EDT
[#37]
move it to a subforum then, keeping it in GD is a constant fight to keep it alive and we are losing that fight.
View Quote

Not sure a sub forum would help. IMO the Covid sub forum  was a shitshow.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 1:32:32 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Easterner:
Yeah so i need to take super extended break from here. Sorry to slide it. Don't respond. Just take note.

I'm seeing the shit show for what it is with this place. If we have a disagreement over someone trashing this information thread we get fussed at. "Hit that report button". Yeah right. Immediately after the last incident i noticed a MOD started laying down the law like "So you want moderation?" LOL

Tonight i see Trap's woman talked about in a nasty way. I have also had the same types of comments and reported with not a care in the world by mods. Posters still running their traps, keeping their accounts, COC isn't for the worthy trolls, literally copying and pasting straight propaganda. ( Pro-tip: These clown's are easily found searching their copypastas ) ).

Pretty surprised the literal Russian propaganda is allowed to flourish on this site, considering the source. Not talking about disagreements of opinion here. Our enemy is definitely among us and posting freely. Yeah i could just shut my pie hole and go quietly, but wanted to say bye to the group. I won't be lurking, but living without the nonsense I read everyday. If you hear of them finding a dead American with a Cola Warrior T-shirt, that's probably me. Hopefully i don't die in a pile of rubble. I would much rather go out making good commies.

Logging out, thanks for the company guys.
View Quote

Your resignation is not accepted. Please return to your place on the line.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 1:33:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 1:43:46 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:

Maybe use them as a reserve I think.
View Quote

Those leopards will be slathered in nozh and k1 within a day.

They will be fine, better armor than some of the vehicles there and a good gun.

Glass cannon still.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 1:45:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By MelGibsonEnthusiast:

They could also be used to equip/augment TDF units.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MelGibsonEnthusiast:
Leo 1 would make a great traing tank

They could also be used to equip/augment TDF units.

Tanker buddy and I talked about this a while ago. He agreed it would be a good candidate to equip units guarding the Belarus border and release the T tank equipped units to the active efforts.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 1:48:41 AM EDT
[#42]

So the retard is certain that if russia loses they will try to invade again. But the retard somehow thinks that if russia gets to keep the land they have seized, they WON'T try it again, is that it?

BTW, the author is getting dogpiled in the comments section of the article. His opinion is not very popular.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:
Surrender monkeys, or "land for peace" punks getting more voice in Washington. From WaPo. There's the usual crap - neither side can really achieve the victory they claim they want, so negotiate a settlement. And, ewww, scary nukes! Don't press Russia or they might drop The Bomb! But there's some things they really get wrong, as in, they don't read Russian values and priorities correctly.
I don't even get it. How on earth would accepting the current lines be a defeat for Russia? They would have their four new oblasts, crippling Ukraine in multiple ways. Costly? Yes, but pure profit in the long run. The gains are limited only in the sense that they don't get the entire east half of Ukraine (now). In practical terms, it's still a really significant strategic gain. Sanctions slow Russia's economic growth? Okay, but Ukraine would be crippled. Further, Russia doesn't care about being a pariah, they don't care how they're viewed abroad, they don't care about "relationships," that's a western value. But here's the kicker:If you think Russia would have another go, that means there is no peace, and it means that any peace deal is inevitably doomed to fail. It admits that "land for peace" must ultimately fail. They wreck their own argument. If Russia would probably restart the war, then there is no basis for a negotiated settlement.

The only way this ends with peace is if Ukraine is strong militarily, and protected with long-range ballistic missiles and nuclear warheads. Whatever terms Ukraine wants to set is on them, but if there is a Ukraine with robust industry and economy afterward, they will have nukes or US nuclear and conventional guarantees. Otherwise, peace is a sham, as these "experts" admit themselves.

So the retard is certain that if russia loses they will try to invade again. But the retard somehow thinks that if russia gets to keep the land they have seized, they WON'T try it again, is that it?

BTW, the author is getting dogpiled in the comments section of the article. His opinion is not very popular.

Good, the prime motivation of that piece is to kick the can a little bit down the road so that hopefully it’s someone else’s problem.
First, the idea that “what they have now” is “limited gains” is false.  Russia currently owns a good chunk of Ukraine’s industrial land, mineral wealth, most or all of the new oil/gas reserves under the Donbas and the offshore waters of Sea of Azov and Crimea.  They have a land bridge to Crimea.  These things practically cripple Ukraine as a nation, and if Putin has to spend 500,000 dead to get them, he doesn’t care.  It’s worth it to him.
Second, as people have already noted, the author assumes that if Russia is defeated and driven out they will attack again, but if Russia gets to keep what they have they won’t attack again.  There is absolutely zero indication this is true and every indication that Putin, or whoever controls Russia, will attack again as soon as they can.  Russia is an evil empire and will behave as such until their power is smashed.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 2:19:42 AM EDT
[#43]
Thanks to everyone who contributes to this discussion. I follow this each day..
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 2:30:16 AM EDT
[#44]
I have read almost every page of this thread since it began. Ignore the assholes and drive on. This war is bigger than us and valuable information shared in this thread has enabled real supplies to go towards the war effort. It has also allowed the sharing of information to donate money, supplies and other lifesaving means to help defeat the enemy. Move on from the personal insults and let's get back to war sharing.

Slava Ukraina!
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 2:33:45 AM EDT
[#45]
CAAA at Crane is furiously refurbing and working on 155 shells, although we have no forging or foundry capability. I do not have specific details but the ammunition activity is working furiously and I have heard an unprecedented number of the 3300 bunkers they lease from the Navy are drawn down to very low stocks. Of course bomb stocks and such are relatively unaffected as this hasn't been a bombing campaign.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 2:35:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:
View Quote

Thanks for posting.  It helps reaffirm my faith in humanity that even in a shitty situation, moral men can stand up.  Russia needs more like him.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 2:36:01 AM EDT
[#47]

View Quote
It could be carrying an EMT to explode over the USA
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 2:42:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jack67] [#48]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Those leopards will be slathered in nozh and k1 within a day.

They will be fine, better armor than some of the vehicles there and a good gun.

Glass cannon still.
View Quote

Good vid on Nozh. Meant to post it before. In Ukrainian/no sound but images are generally self explanatory. 3min total, good vid cartoon on defeating KE as well as lefp about 1:00 ish.

Link Posted: 2/3/2023 2:54:53 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:
Check out angry Solovyov:

That guy is nuts. He really wants nuclear war, wants it a lot.

Direct YouTube, same vid. Note the big threats against the Baltics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j12pmVju0bY
View Quote

Solid gold as always. I found myself laughing hilariously inside the first minute waiting for Solovyov to say:
“WE’LL DO IT LIVE! WE’LL DO IT LIVE!  FUCK IT!  DO IT LIVE!”
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 3:01:14 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By MADMAXXX:
It could be carrying an EMT to explode over the USA
View Quote
This was definitely tracked from it's point of origin to it's current location by satellite assets and NORAD once it entered their AOR. I have some theories as to why they've not chosen to destroy it, although I'm sure it's being bombarded by counter-EW assets or under persistent EA. It may be given a break so it can be interrogated for electronic signatures, or as a capability assessment if the data stream has been compromised to assess and learn more about ChinaChina capabilities. Or it's being fed misinformation through SIGINT and COMINT purposefully being fed to it for intercept...

late night speculations worth what they cost

Back to Ukraine, they cannot win a war of attrition unless they can muster and sustain coalition backing while developing and protecting organic industrial capacity on a territory fairly vulnerable to standoff munitions from RU. Whatever territory they lose could be occupied for the next 20 years+, and Russia is certainly not afraid of colonial stigmas evoked thru pacification by extreme force/depopulation/ethnic transfer (cue Chechnya).

I believe that Ukraine can cause Russian defeat by blunting and stalling their numerical (human resource) superiority, which is significant, while utilizing combined arms and whole-of-government offensives to support a maneuver victory. maneuver, rather than static trench warfare will win this fight, combined with a unified international offensive to sanction, isolate, and degrade Russia's civic and economic ability to afford this war. Time is not on Russia's side, but slow-walking weapons and systems to Ukraine is also giving time for Putin's information operations on his own people to spool up (not to mention their training pipelines and war machine). Increased losses may have the opposite effect and unify Russian economy towards adopting a warlike footing, where a sense of fear causes a bunching effect. Starting a war often strengthens a weakened despot's position, as people will usually unify behind a common cause (Oceania/Eurasia) if you can invoke enough fear through media, false-flag terrorism, or general feelings of being under siege.
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3438 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top