Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3793 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/31/2023 6:32:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Top!
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 6:45:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CharlieR] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Unfortunately I don't think we will get him or someone like him in any admin soon. I think he is too honest for any possible admin to have.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

Excellent video. We need such clear headed and decisively thinking in the pentagon and WH. I still fear that out of resentment over the Burisma prosecution the Biden will try to fuck up Ukraine. I hope someone pulling his strings is wiser.
Unfortunately I don't think we will get him or someone like him in any admin soon. I think he is too honest for any possible admin to have.

You see LTG Hodges talking now as a retired guy, and he comes across as this folksy, humble, really nice guy that everyone wanted to be around and work for, but let me tell you, back in the day when he was a colonel...he was a folksy, humble, really nice guy that everyone wanted to be around and work for.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 6:53:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Lightning_P38:
They are down to only throwing away one BTG a day instead of two or three.

They are deploying tanks that wouldn't be a fair match for what we put on display in front of American Legion posts. Wagner is complaining about ammo shortages. Their massed missile attacks have went from hundreds every week to a couple dozen per month. Surely these are signs of a war going well?

I'm supposing we won't know the real picture of how bad off the Russian Army is until we see how the Ukrainian counter offensive goes. It's pretty apparent that the Russians haven't been capable of large offensive actions since last August.

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/31/2023 6:58:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By CharlieR:

You see LTG Hodges talking now as a retired guy, and he comes across as this folksy, humble, really nice guy that everyone wanted to be around and work for, but let me tell you, back in the day when he was a colonel...he was a folksy, humble, really nice guy that everyone wanted to be around and work for.
View Quote
I'm glad to hear complimentary stuff. I have no idea if he was ever good at commanding troops be he seems to have a great understanding of forming a strategy.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 7:06:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By CharlieR:

View Quote

I am glad he is still putting himself out there and offering his thoughts.

Link Posted: 3/31/2023 7:13:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Capta:

Russia is a lawless society.  
View Quote

FTFY
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 7:35:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Ben Hodges should sit down with Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4Nt-ZZRqGI
View Quote

Dude is sharp.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 7:37:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:

Dude is sharp.
View Quote
Yes he is which is good because it was his job to be sharp.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 7:56:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By MelGibsonEnthusiast:

FDJT
View All Quotes

You’ll be happy to know he’ll be in cuffs soon enough.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 8:25:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Gunslinger808:
One of the guys I follow on Telegram did a tour of a homemade munitions workshop where they make the explosives that are dropped from drones.
They use 3D printers, UXO, and quite the mix of other explosives and shrapnel to make some rather interesting charges.
He had linked it to YouTube, figured you guys would find it interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X5ZhfciXE0
View Quote

That is Magyar, the drone master and his friends.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 8:39:08 AM EDT
[#11]

Convoy

Link Posted: 3/31/2023 8:52:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkA-7myGPhw

Great summary and atypical for him an editorial on the possibility that Russia will collapse and how that might come about. He uses the “1917” word a couple of times.

Interesting that he says it is inevitable. Putin will not stop and so he will continue the fight until he is removed or Russia collapses and cannot fight anymore. Oligarchs are privately scared and see no future in Russia for themselves or their families.
View Quote

Good video. The map of casualties has a strong message.

Instead of 1917, I've been thinking about the situation at the end of this thing as maybe  more like the situation of the Austro-Hungarian Empire at the end of World War I. Lots of different ethnic groups ruled from a rich city to the west and a defeated army and government that can no longer exert control. And not completely unlike 1991 when the western Republics could break free.

As has been pointed out, the problem with that is that Siberia probably becomes a set of Chinese clients.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 8:57:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:
From the decline in Russian casualties I suspect the Russian offensive is over.
View Quote

I have been speculating the same.

The best part is that UKR casualties should be way down, too.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 9:00:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By mercersfinest4:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mercersfinest4:
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:
From the decline in Russian casualties I suspect the Russian offensive is over.

There was a report this last week the kill ratio (which had dropped for a while in Bakhmut) was back up to 10-1 in favor of Ukraine.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 9:03:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By strykr:

I understand that is the plan, but it will still take time to completely wean themselves off using this energy. Once these pipelines were built, the receiving countries designed their whole delivery system around it. There are refineries in place that are not easy to move. Whole cities are hooked up to such pipes. Sure, Hamburg or Rotterdam can easily replace a pipeline, but cities in the former GDR, Romania, Slovakia? Not so easy to say.

Here's another gas pipeline to Poland and Germany. This was a pipeline Russia used to "punish" Poland and Bulgaria for not paying in Rubles by shutting off gas to them. However, they still send gas to Germany, and "As of 29 September 2022, eastward flow of gas from Germany to Poland through the Yamal Europe pipeline is stable". Not so easy for Poland to replace the infrastructure, even though they are trying, it is going to take some time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamal%E2%80%93Europe_pipeline

View Quote

This is a little confusing for a novice like me. First we hear that Europe is still getting Russian oil (early in the war). Then we hear they stopped getting oil/gas and everyone is saying Europe will freeze to death. Then we hear they managed to store up enough oil/gas to survive the winter of 22/23. Then we hear it was an unusually mild winter but they will all freeze next year. Then we hear Nordsteam 2 got blown up but dont worry it wasnt pumping anything. Now we hear there are pipelines everywhere and gas/oil is flowing status quo. I'm waiting to hear news about how a Russian company got the contract to build nuke plants in Berlin...

All of these can and probably were true at one time or another but they cannot ALL be true and correct now. So WTF?
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 9:09:28 AM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 9:12:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Ben Hodges should sit down with Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4Nt-ZZRqGI
View Quote

Great points by Ben Hodges.  Ben was too polite to say it, but the US and NATO were both saving money and making money by ignoring the Black Sea issues, and more-or-less subcontracted that whole issue to Turkey and Romania to worry about.  The Navy's view, inherited from the Cold War, was that, as long as Turkey had the ability to close the Bosporus Straits, all was good, and reinforcing Turkey's capability to control the straits was our main Naval focus in the region.   Another issue is that we assumed that, since the US was focused on the "War on Terror", that Russia's focus would be similar to ours and that much of their military efforts would be on the 'stans and other "terror" stuff.  Georgia in 2008 should have been a wake up call to everyone, and it was to some extent for the US military (particularly the Army), but we were balls deep in Iraq, Afghanistan, and the rest of GWOT, and the rest of the USG effort tended to be of the "strongly worded letter" category. Looking back, we can see Georgia was where Russia was perfecting it's "hybrid war" techniques.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 9:13:23 AM EDT
[#18]

I was informed that Bakhmut has fallen, that Putin is taking a stand against pedophilia and division, and that NATO is the aggressor.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

lol, I'm not even going to look.

I was informed that Bakhmut has fallen, that Putin is taking a stand against pedophilia and division, and that NATO is the aggressor.

The whole “Putin is Charlemagne reborn” crowd absolutely blow my mind.  The most corrupt gangster government is living memory, who fields whole divisions of criminal murderers and rapists, kidnapped thousands of children, and are hell bent on genocide. Their moral compasses point straight to hell.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 9:14:50 AM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 3/31/2023 9:16:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Lightning_P38:
They are down to only throwing away one BTG a day instead of two or three.

They are deploying tanks that wouldn't be a fair match for what we put on display in front of American Legion posts. Wagner is complaining about ammo shortages. Their massed missile attacks have went from hundreds every week to a couple dozen per month. Surely these are signs of a war going well?

View Quote

Change in tactics or change in the quantity/quality of the attacks/defense?

Something has changed in the last few days and I'm not sure it's from the Russians or the UA. I wont panic until I hear the UA panic. Hoping this is the "quiet" before the UA storm.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 9:18:17 AM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 3/31/2023 9:18:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Prime:

View Quote
reactive armor saved that T72 at 0:40
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 9:20:36 AM EDT
[#23]

Can read the report in the tweet.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 9:22:17 AM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

It's a miracle those farm animals escaped the orcs with just empty stomachs and some STD's...
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 9:25:39 AM EDT
[#25]

You really should watch some Euro news content on Youtube.  There is plenty of info out there on all this, although generally the issue is in the rearview mirror for Europe.

View Quote

Thanks for the detailed articles. Maybe there is something to this and Germany succeeds in replacing them completely. We shall see what next winter brings. That said, buying refined Russian oil from China and India may hurt the Russian economy, but still throws them a lifeline. I mean, at that point they might as well buy from Russia directly at discount prices.

All the Eastern European countries are heavy Russian gas users. Czechia, Slovakia, Romania, Austria, Hungary, all the former Yugo countries, Albania, Bulgaria, Baltic countries, Italy, Greece. That is still Millions of users who lack the deeper pockets of Germany. The French do better on all the comparisons and it is no doubt down to their nuclear technology. I'd rather see the money flow in that direction than Qatar but it is a start. Norway produces gas using deep sea drilling so that is only feasible if oil prices stay above a certain threshold.

There was a major effort (Nabucco) to reduce dependence on Russian energy a few years ago but failed to take off due to Russian meddling. Maybe it is time to revisit this project. Azerbaijan has a lot of gas that is currently going to Turkey that could probably be used to replace Russian gas in the Balkans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nabucco_pipeline
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baku%E2%80%93Tbilisi%E2%80%93Ceyhan_pipeline

Link Posted: 3/31/2023 9:27:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Jeremy2171:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jeremy2171:
Originally Posted By Prime:

From that edit, you would think so.  The full version shows some crew members were incapacitated and the turret was just doing constant 360's such that the drone decided to move to another target to bomb.

More complete video of the attack on that tank is here:

Link Posted: 3/31/2023 9:32:03 AM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

Interesting. Can wikileaks really be an FSB asset, or are they just corrupt and stupidly biased like 99% of "media" in the USA? It seems that Assange and wiki existed to embarrass ONLY the US Military and foreign policy but why ignore obvious acts or terror and illegal aggression by Russia?
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 9:32:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 9:33:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

Interesting. Can wikileaks really be an FSB asset, or are they just corrupt and stupidly biased like 99% of "media" in the USA? It seems that Assange and wiki existed to embarrass ONLY the US Military and foreign policy but why ignore obvious acts or terror and illegal aggression by Russia?
View All Quotes

I have noticed the same as you over the years and have the same questions.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 9:34:21 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 9:35:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HIPPO] [#31]

View Quote

No shit, lol. As a former IC contractor, this is what we call a well-known fact. This leak is huge and indicates that there are both major fractures in ruZZia’s intel and security apparatuses and that they’ve been doing some very naughty things.

Please give this AND the VULKAN stuff a read folks.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 9:37:11 AM EDT
[#32]
We've seen this back pack ammo setup a few times.

Link Posted: 3/31/2023 9:39:54 AM EDT
[#33]
Anyone else getting spanned with emails from Russian sources over the last couple weeks?
I sure have been and they are going to the email that was tied to this site up unto about 3 months
ago.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 9:39:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 9:40:25 AM EDT
[#35]

No surprise here:

Trump's Best People List Regarding Russia

1) Paul Manafort - Trump's campaign manager was on the Kremlin payroll as the Russian controlled Party of Regions (note the name, bylaws to split Ukraine up into autonomous pro-Russian oblasts) candidate Yanukovych's campaign manager. He succeeded (with election cheating) and ousted pro-western Yuschenko from office. Yanukovych began to start Russian reforms like: change Ukrainian schoolbooks to reflect Russian history, make Russian an official language equal to Ukrainian, stopped ALL Ukrainian military modernization projects, and the big one: pushed to allow Russian troops to be station on multiple Ukrainian military bases for "cooperation"- that was the last straw which got him thrown out (he fled to Russia - big surprise). General Flynn and others connected to Manafort pushed the narrative that a Nazi Ukrainian government threw out a democratically elected leader.

While in Cleveland at the Republican National Convention, Manafort attempted to steer the RNC to change its policy from favorable to arm Ukraine to unfavorable. He did this BEFORE any initiatives to declare Trump as the party candidate. Manafort was part of Putin's Plan A for Ukraine and he has blood on his hands (his daughters words as well in texts revealed).

2) Carter Page - was on the Russian payroll for years and influenced US government officials to be in favor of Russian interests regarding foreign policy.

3) George Papadopoulos- another pro-Russian between man who passed pro-Russian policy wish lists between the Kremlin and US officials.

4) Sam Clovis - Russian expert along the lines of Clinton Ehrlich (Tucker Carlson's Russian expert who was employed by the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs) as far as twisting Ukrainian history in favor of Russia (and old technique used for hundreds of years by the Muscovites). He was Trump's academic adviser on Russia and if you look at ANY of his video lectures, you will see strong favoritism toward Russia. A classic Russian apoligist similar to Stephen Cohen who appeared on many talk shows like Coast to Coast.

5) Roger Stone - appeared on talk shows (like Info Wars)  and made HUNDREDS of statements praising Putin and Russia and spread Kremin lies about Ukraine.

6) Genral Flynn- past and present apologist for Russia. Spread Kremlin "US is poking the bear"  lies and propaganda about Russian invasion. Flynn's son is a big Alexi Joneskov fan and has appeared on several talk shows (as well as posting online) 100% defense of Russia.

7) Steve Bannon - has ALWAYS taken Russia's side on the conflict and continues to this day to host guests on his show which tow the Kremlin line.

Trump pardoned Manafort, Stone, and Papandopolis.

Trump so praised Putin SEVERAL times for invading Ukraine. Regarding Russia's invasion of Ukraine, Trump said Putin's action was "so smart."

“Well, he’s done an amazing job of taking the mantle," Trump said of Russian president Vladimir Putin in an interview with Fox News' Eric Bolling. "And he’s taken it away from the president, and you look at what he’s doing. And so smart. When you see the riots in a country because they’re hurting the Russians, okay, ‘We’ll go and take it over.’ And he really goes step by step by step, and you have to give him a lot of credit."

"Interestingly, I own the Miss Universe pageant," Trump added. "We just left Moscow. He could not have been nicer. He was so nice and so everything. But you have to give him credit that what he’s doing for that country in terms of their world prestige is very strong."

Trump also said in the interview that "the people of Crimea, from what I've heard, would rather be with Russia than where they were."

Trump's comments made in May 2014 speech to the National Press Club:

“And another country, wants to come in and join—they love Russia," he said then. "They say—now we send in our pollsters, we say, ‘That’s not true.’ Well, you know, guess what? They want to form with Russia. How the hell are we involved? Okay, we’re involved in all of this. Isn’t Europe supposed to be involved in this?”

So, either Trump is a dunce and useful idiot for the Kremlin OR he knew what he was doing on their behalf. Pick one.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 9:44:24 AM EDT
[#36]

Probable culprit.

Link Posted: 3/31/2023 9:45:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 9:47:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#38]

This can explain how Wagner or Russian army can claim they own a row of houses they've taken and by morning they are all cleared out.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 9:51:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 9:53:10 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 9:55:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#41]

https://www.rbc.ua/rus/news/povitryanih-silah-pidtverdili-vikoristannya-1680268089.html

Earlier, RBC-Ukraine reported that the US is supplying Ukraine with a long-range bomb with GPS guidance manufactured by Boeing, which is capable of hitting targets at a distance of more than 70 km.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 9:59:09 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 10:04:24 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Saltwater-Hillbilly:

Pretty Much.  The flaw with the Russian "Escalate to Deescalate" is that it requires the enemy/opponent to actively try to defuse the situation.  Absent a major diplomatic effort to pressure the Ukrainians, the Russians are caught in a spiraling series of escalation with no off-ramp absent a serious and acceptable proposal to end the fighting on their part.  I do not see a clean ending to this for Russia.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Freiheit8472:

Just saw video of him being led into Lefortovo in Moscow.

Well Russia, If you want to ensure the west doesn’t get tired of helping Ukraine- this is how you ensure the west doesn’t get tired of helping Ukraine.

There are still a few in the west (meaning besides the actual quislings) who think Russia can be dealt with reasonably and there can be a return to status quo ante.
That may have been true early on (say before April-May 2022 or so) but I think this is out of our hands now.  Russia is in a death spiral entirely of their own making and there’s nothing anyone outside of Russia can do to change that.

Pretty Much.  The flaw with the Russian "Escalate to Deescalate" is that it requires the enemy/opponent to actively try to defuse the situation.  Absent a major diplomatic effort to pressure the Ukrainians, the Russians are caught in a spiraling series of escalation with no off-ramp absent a serious and acceptable proposal to end the fighting on their part.  I do not see a clean ending to this for Russia.

Russia’s biggest mistake here (outside of their initial decision to invade of course) was backing Europe into a corner where they were forced to call any raise.  Once Europe shook off their disbelief and inertia, they understood they were the ultimate target of this war.  Then Putin played his energy card and directly attacked the economy of Europe.  As the Euros saw it, it was already an existential war with everything short of missiles flying.
The US could walk away from this and survive, but Europe can’t.  Putin left Europe no option but to go all-in.  The best he has been able to do is to deter supply through nuclear threats, but even that is questionable, and the other interpretation is that the west is grinding Russia to powder using Ukraine.
Neither Putin nor Europe can back down and survive.  The only option is for Russia to save itself and deal with Putin.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 10:18:17 AM EDT
[#44]

"Attempts on the part of the Russian Federation to undermine the government, to overthrow the government and we have more evidence in this regard. It is clear that the Russian Federation is trying to put a pro-Russian government in Chisinau, so that it can use the Republic of Moldova including against Ukraine, as it does, for example, in the case of Belarus. And you have seen the statements recently made by the Kremlin authorities that they are going to place nuclear weapons on the territory of Belarus. This is exactly what the Russian Federation wants to do in the case of the Republic of Moldova, but today the Republic of Moldova has an independent government, elected by the citizens," the President of the Republic of Moldova - Maia Sandu, said on a Moldovan radio station, quoted by Realitatea PLUS.

"Today there is no risk of a military aggression of the Russian Federation against the Republic of Moldova due to the resistance of Ukraine. Ukraine is today our shield, it protects us from possible aggression. At the same time, we are facing hybrid attacks", added Maia Sandu.

"We have certain elements investigated and proven by the prosecutor's office, we will see when the prosecutor's office will go to court on these cases. (...) I believe that the power is courageous, because this is the first time that at the level of the country's leadership there is talk in an open and direct text about the true intentions of the Russian Federation. We tell the Kremlin that the Moldovans are not their subjects and will not do what Moscow asks of them, no matter how many threats they will transmit to our side, we decide, the citizens of the Republic of Moldova decide. The Republic of Moldova is a small country, but the people of this country are dignified people and, yes, it is true that we are going through this process of strengthening institutions, of cleaning up, first of all, the institutions of all kinds of elements that work for the Russian Federation or for corrupt groups and, at the same time, we protect ourselves.

So, we are also making reforms, and we are also delivering some results, even if they are not always good enough yet, because, I repeat, certain institutions are reforming faster, other institutions are trying to resist, but we are going to insist. If we talk about the justice reform and I am sure that you will have questions here too, we have the full support of the citizens for the justice reform and we have the full support of the European Union, including yesterday this message was reiterated by the President of the European Council", said Maia Sandu at The Voice of Bessarabia.  

View Quote

https://www.realitatea.net/stiri/extern/maia-sandu-iese-din-nou-la-rampa-impotriva-lui-putin-moldovenii-nu-sunt-supusii-kremlinului-in-ciuda-amenintarilor_6426e83f404c460a6447fb08

Link Posted: 3/31/2023 10:22:13 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 10:23:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BerettaGuy] [#46]

Russia’s biggest mistake here (outside of their initial decision to invade of course) was backing Europe into a corner where they were forced to call any raise.  Once Europe shook off their disbelief and inertia, they understood they were the ultimate target of this war.  Then Putin played his energy card and directly attacked the economy of Europe.  As the Euros saw it, it was already an existential war with everything short of missiles flying.
The US could walk away from this and survive, but Europe can’t.  Putin left Europe no option but to go all-in.  The best he has been able to do is to deter supply through nuclear threats, but even that is questionable, and the other interpretation is that the west is grinding Russia to powder using Ukraine.
Neither Putin nor Europe can back down and survive.  The only option is for Russia to save itself and deal with Putin.
View All Quotes

Just saw video of him being led into Lefortovo in Moscow.

Well Russia, If you want to ensure the west doesn’t get tired of helping Ukraine- this is how you ensure the west doesn’t get tired of helping Ukraine.

There are still a few in the west (meaning besides the actual quislings) who think Russia can be dealt with reasonably and there can be a return to status quo ante.
That may have been true early on (say before April-May 2022 or so) but I think this is out of our hands now.  Russia is in a death spiral entirely of their own making and there’s nothing anyone outside of Russia can do to change that.

"The only option is for Russia to save itself and deal with Putin." - true, I agree. However, Russia also needs to deal with the whole Russian mentality (false history, etc.) over several hundred years regarding its OLDER neighbor which is Ukraine/Kyivan-Rus.

The only way Russia can survive now and save themselves from total economic devastation is to arrest Putin, Mevedev, Lavrov, Peskov, and the rest of their clan, dissolve the Russian Federation, vow to make reparations to Ukraine, as well as Europe and the USA for costs incurred, and shut down the Kremlin-run propaganda machine which includes RT News, Sputnik,  Tass, etc. which would include sending the west ALL intelligence files on who they paid off to spread Kremlin propaganda.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 10:25:34 AM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 3/31/2023 10:26:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HIPPO] [#48]

View Quote
they have completely astro-turfed or buried stuff that came out and shed negative light on ruZZia and her psycho-boyars. Smoking gun. What’s not totally clear is if they started of or were later compromised and co-opted…
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 10:30:17 AM EDT
[#49]
Looks to be another video in the series that included the little trench in the corner of the field from a couple of days ago

?-2. ???????? ?? ????????, ?? ????? ?????????? ????? ??
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 10:33:52 AM EDT
[#50]

Static discharge is but one of the subtler killers of men that work in that field.

Outside the areas where they do this stateside they have these gismos you stand on (looks just like a scale) and it measures your potential (and I think the resistance of your shoes).

One teenzy weenzy little arc can be the end of you…

Course there’s the bracelets and all that in addition. But it’s something an inexperienced person could miss.
View Quote

they usually have special shoes, they have a piece of metal that goes from the bottom sole of the shoe and touches the bottom of your foot. This helps prevent the static elec accumulation that happens when your rubber soled shoes isolate you from ground. Humidity, or lack there of, is also a big factor.
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3793 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top