Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3799 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 4/1/2023 10:50:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 1Andy2:

Yeah, well, it is inferior to other nations of the world.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

He also said DeSantis and Sen. Mitt Romney were "very much alike" and that they "insist on arrogantly treating Russia as deeply inferior to the other nations of the world,

*IF* true, and I take it with a big grain of salt....

I am losing more and more respect I have had for Trump. Pretty close to NOT voting for the clown in the primaries if I have the chance. He really needs to disappear into obscurity.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 10:52:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bartholomew_Roberts] [#2]
Originally Posted By gatetraveller:

It is the First of April, but we're talking about Russia...
View Quote

I'm 50+, so everyday I wake up to things that would have been an obvious joke when I was younger; but it is reality now.  It makes it difficult to demarcate.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 10:52:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: K0UA] [#3]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

This is quite obviously false. With its greater length, a Mosin is superior when being applied as a lever to lift objects, and it also provides better reach for bayonet charges. The heavier weight makes it a more effective club in CQB/hand-to-hand situations. The wooden stock provides fuel for starting small fires. Do not fall for Washington Post propaganda that AR pattern rifles are the most powerful and deadliest weapons in the world.
View Quote

The original long 1891 versions with their long bayonet's can be use to poke squirrels out of trees. Lets see you do that with an M4.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 10:55:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By MFP_4073:

110% this

i've read it's why our pilots / Air corps in WW2 were so good -- we did exactly that.   our opponents did not.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MFP_4073:
Originally Posted By Bartholomew_Roberts:
Best thing Ukraine could do is start pulling their all-stars off the battlefield and make them develop new doctrine/train people.  Which, hard to do in a fight for survival; but that's the way forward.

110% this

i've read it's why our pilots / Air corps in WW2 were so good -- we did exactly that.   our opponents did not.  

Truth. Russians, Germans, and Japanese "rewarded" their best pilots, snipers, etc by racking up more and more missions until they got killed. US took successful people out of combat and into training, so that organic (and otherwise undocumented) "best practices" could be preserved and shared widely. It's a force multiplier.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 10:59:28 AM EDT
[#5]
FAUKUS?
The French government has joined the previously trinational AUKUS submarine program. Australia, the United Kingdom and the United States are already involved in the 368 billion dollar project. The plan is to build and deliver a new class of nuclear-powered attack submarine for the respective navies. Now the French Navy (Marine Nationale) could receive up to four submarines under the plans.
View Quote

More at link

NATO waking the fuck up
A leaked consultation document appears to suggest that the Royal Navy will now order a third Queen Elizabeth class aircraft carrier in response to a resurgent Russia.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 11:06:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

I took it as a joke. The other joke is that even though Russia has numbers, they can't make those numbers useful on a larger scale, let alone get the guys they have in theatre to the front supplied adequately.
View Quote

Exactly what the FSB would want us to think.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 11:15:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:
FAUKUS?

More at link

NATO waking the fuck up
View All Quotes
FAUKUS?
The French government has joined the previously trinational AUKUS submarine program. Australia, the United Kingdom and the United States are already involved in the 368 billion dollar project. The plan is to build and deliver a new class of nuclear-powered attack submarine for the respective navies. Now the French Navy (Marine Nationale) could receive up to four submarines under the plans.

More at link

NATO waking the fuck up
A leaked consultation document appears to suggest that the Royal Navy will now order a third Queen Elizabeth class aircraft carrier in response to a resurgent Russia.

So, I'm guessing is that the French are serious about nuclear subs, and want to reduce cost through standardization, and give the "national pride" thing a break in favor of upgrading their interoperability with other navies.  Providing that everyone plays nice, this could be a real boost to both French nuclear sub capability and help upgrade French submarine construction capabilities.  I'm also guessing that the Brits have determined they need a combat-capable Aircraft Carrier ready to go at all times, since it generally takes three blue-water hulls to ensure a specific type of ship is world-wide deployable at all times.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 11:18:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 11:20:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By bbrocks:
THE TIME HAS COME FOR SELF MODERATION

REFRAIN FROM SHARING UKRAINE TROOP CONCENTRATIONS OR BATTLE MAPS

https://api.time.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/poster9.jpg

Monitoring reports on Twitter and Telegram that are revealing way too much detail about combat groupings and capabilities ahead of a spring offensive.  

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 11:22:31 AM EDT
[#10]
FAUKUS?

More at link

NATO waking the fuck up
View All Quotes
FAUKUS?

More at link

NATO waking the fuck up

I'm pretty sure both of those are April 1 jokes...
Satire directed people that don't realize they are in peril
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 11:23:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BustinCaps] [#11]
Originally Posted By Saltwater-Hillbilly:

So, I'm guessing is that the French are serious about nuclear subs, and want to reduce cost through standardization, and give the "national pride" thing a break in favor of upgrading their interoperability with other navies.  Providing that everyone plays nice, this could be a real boost to both French nuclear sub capability and help upgrade French submarine construction capabilities.  I'm also guessing that the Brits have determined they need a combat-capable Aircraft Carrier ready to go at all times, since it generally takes three blue-water hulls to ensure a specific type of ship is world-wide deployable at all times.
View All Quotes
FAUKUS?

More at link

NATO waking the fuck up

It’s funny because a third British aircraft carrier is almost useless against Russia. But potentially quite useful against China. I wonder if a lot of the spooling up activities are aimed at China but using cover of Russia to avoid overtly stating the real reason.

Maybe I’m just too hopeful.

ETA: maybe I’m just a retard sucked in by jokes.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 11:24:45 AM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 4/1/2023 11:28:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Freiheit8472:

You folks scare me the most-because you know what is coming. You call into talk radio, take the rare TV interview...and don't get nearly the attention you should. Can't say we weren't warned...

BTW they have updated "equality" to "equity." Apparently that is some enlightened better version, with none of the shortcomings as that previous "equality" stuff.

I don't want to slide, but I would LOVE to hear your gripes and opinions...feel free to DM man.
View Quote

This is one I paid attention to. First they were actively saying they wanted equality and that they were not pursuing equity. Because there were a lot of americans who understood that equity is marching down the road to something like communism and would kind of freak out about equity talk. So it was first framed as equality, which is a word americans respect. And then once they had americans acclimated to specific groups getting more equality, then they started rolling out equity, the thing they had previously said they were not working toward.
Some animals are more equal than others.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 11:29:13 AM EDT
[#14]

View All Quotes
FAUKUS?

More at link

NATO waking the fuck up

Ya think?

The upgraded program will be renamed FUKUS after France joins. Following the expected formal announcement, the submerge à trois will become a submerge à quatre. Boris Johnson, who was among the leaders who originally announced the AUKUS program, is said to be keen to join the celebrations. A Downing Street spokesperson has preemptively denied the existence of the planned catered business meetings.

It is understood that Canada will not be allowed to join FUKUS for common decency reasons.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 11:29:35 AM EDT
[#15]
I don't understand how after this amount of time and expenditure of men the Russians are still unwilling to be serious? Why aren't they even attempting to penetrate anywhere and fight intelligently?
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 11:30:11 AM EDT
[#16]

View Quote

April Fools?
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 11:34:17 AM EDT
[#17]

I also remember the German delegation literally laughing in Trump's face when he told them they were too reliant on Russian Gas and needed to increase their defense spending.  I also seem to recall that he got a lot of pushback when he wanted to move forces out of Germany and forward base them in Poland.  I also seem to recall, and tell me whether I am mistaken on this, that his major beef with NATO was that the majority of the alliance was spending far less on defense spending than was necessary, and was becoming hooked on cheap Russian energy at great strategic risk.  Sure glad he was wrong on that one! We get that you hate Trump, he is not perfect and the dude is certainly no saint; having said that, he was WAY ahead of anywhere in Europe West of the Oder River in identifying the risk of Russia both strategically and economically to Europe.
View Quote

Thank you.  Was wondering if he was posting sarcasm on April 1st.

Now back to killing russians please.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 11:43:14 AM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

This is the same guy who got into a twitter spat with North Korea calling their leader a bunch of childish insulting nicknames for the entire whole world to see. I know trump later was the first president decades to meet with the North Korean leader, I get that. But he was first very insulting. The exact thing he is now criticizing others for doing.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 11:43:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By IH1026:

April Fools?
View All Quotes

April Fools?

Did the Shoigu plushie give it away?
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 11:43:38 AM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

Aw, well, not surprising. The only way I could imagine France coming into a fold like that would be after the bulk of the French Navy had been wiped out by... something.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 11:51:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 11:52:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 11:54:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Indiana Jones style tank barrel failure on a Russian D-20 howitzer.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/1/2023 11:57:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By MarkNH:

It's another April fools "joke".
View All Quotes
I'm also guessing that the Brits have determined they need a combat-capable Aircraft Carrier ready to go at all times, since it generally takes three blue-water hulls to ensure a specific type of ship is world-wide deployable at all times.

Damn!  Just when I thought the Pacific was fixin' to get even spicier!
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 11:58:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:

He had to get it on.
View Quote

Give him a break! He’s an orphan now!
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 12:10:21 PM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes
I'm also guessing that the Brits have determined they need a combat-capable Aircraft Carrier ready to go at all times, since it generally takes three blue-water hulls to ensure a specific type of ship is world-wide deployable at all times.

lol, this is going to be a rough day for us trying to post true information.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 12:13:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 12:16:17 PM EDT
[#28]

April Fools?
View All Quotes

April Fools?

Not only that, but Rick-Rolled as well.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 12:19:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

When you have folks that were college professors, concert pianists, etc one day then fighting the Red Army the next, you will get some weird stupid looking and novel tactics. But they are making it work somehow. It's almost guaranteed that all our doctrine and ttp's will need to be severely updated based on experience from Ukraine. No one in the USA has fought a war like this since Korea.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

Well, Ukraine got caught in an awkward cycle where they were transitioning from a Soviet-style military to a Western one.  In 2014, still mostly Soviet in doctrine and training.  In 2022, way more western; but high turnover and low institutional knowledge.

Best thing Ukraine could do is start pulling their all-stars off the battlefield and make them develop new doctrine/train people.  Which, hard to do in a fight for survival; but that's the way forward.

When you have folks that were college professors, concert pianists, etc one day then fighting the Red Army the next, you will get some weird stupid looking and novel tactics. But they are making it work somehow. It's almost guaranteed that all our doctrine and ttp's will need to be severely updated based on experience from Ukraine. No one in the USA has fought a war like this since Korea.

Ukraine appears to be smart enough to apply professional skills to the battlefield.  Someone that was a cook in kiev is now getting meals ready for the troops.  Those guys probably aren't fighters but keeping troops fresh is a good way to inflict pain on the enemy.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 12:21:05 PM EDT
[#30]
"Ukraine has defended its decision to stay in the city amid heavy losses despite calls from some Western officials to abandon it because it says it has been able to severely weaken Russian forces there."

That quote from the WSJ makes me wonder:

Who cares what the Western officials think? Unless, they have a reason to wanting Russia deeper into Ukraine, meaning more resources required to drive them out? If Russia would take Bakhmut, wouldn't their artillery be able to reach deeper into Ukraine? I know hindsight is 20-20 and the conflict is not over, but keeping Russia from proclaiming their "victory" of taking Bakhmut, plus the ability to wear them down sounds like a win-win. And my apologies to those would already claimed that Bakhmut has fallen.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 12:22:41 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote

Probably going for the grain elevators and processing.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 12:23:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Alright. I found something on the web that talks to demining and uxo disposal in Ukraine.

Interesting pdf.

https://www.gichd.org/fileadmin/GICHD-resources/rec-documents/GICHD_Explosive_Ordnance_Guide_for_Ukraine_2022_v18.pdf

Link Posted: 4/1/2023 12:31:13 PM EDT
[#33]

I also remember the German delegation literally laughing in Trump's face when he told them they were too reliant on Russian Gas and needed to increase their defense spending.  I also seem to recall that he got a lot of pushback when he wanted to move forces out of Germany and forward base them in Poland.  I also seem to recall, and tell me whether I am mistaken on this, that his major beef with NATO was that the majority of the alliance was spending far less on defense spending than was necessary, and was becoming hooked on cheap Russian energy at great strategic risk.  Sure glad he was wrong on that one! We get that you hate Trump, he is not perfect and the dude is certainly no saint; having said that, he was WAY ahead of anywhere in Europe West of the Oder River in identifying the risk of Russia both strategically and economically to Europe.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kalashnikev101:
Originally Posted By GTLandser:

Damn dude, you are batting 1000 with these posts.

LOL... yeah, it was also "Paul Manafort" that made Donald Trump trash our NATO allies and threaten to leave NATO on a worldwide weakness tour- that culminated in "the Helsinki surrender," where he showed up on the border of East and West, repeated the same surrender points, and verbally fellated Vladimir Vladimirovic Putin... ON THE 100TH ANNIVERSARY, TO-THE-DAY, OF THE COMMUNIST REVOLUTION.

Eventually, Trumpistas need to realize that it isn't Rudy/ Manafort/ Cohen/ Meadows/ Barr/ etc... who "steered him wrong."

Trump was steering the country into a ditch on orders from V.V. Putin the entire time he was in office.

US needed to fold down to allow Russia to join the ranks of the superpowers and create the multipolar world imagined in "Foundations of Geopolitics."

He also wanted to pull out of NATO and that would have essentially crippled itband easily rolled over Ukraine and like Estonia.

What you think NATO would article 5 without the USA.backinf them.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 12:40:28 PM EDT
[#34]

Twitter version here for those interested.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Prime:
This is not on Twitter yet.
Close up trench fight.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/AB850DBE-22A6-49BE-ADFB-3D4F337B8845-2766282.jpg

🇺🇦🔱 Clearing of enemy positions by an assault group of soldiers of the 36th Marine Infantry Brigade in Donetsk region.

https://t.me/operativnoZSU

https://t.me/operativnoZSU/88536

Twitter version here for those interested.

What is the mobilized method for clearing trenches these days?  Yeah we had a tank blowing the shit out of a trench a few days ago but they could just hunker down and sling an argument at them.

From what I can tell is that it takes 3 attackers per 1 defender.  So will the ukranians just go around the trench's and try pincer maneuvers with humvees and brads?
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 12:42:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: stgdz] [#35]
Dupe
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 12:50:09 PM EDT
[#36]

LOL... yeah, it was also "Paul Manafort" that made Donald Trump trash our NATO allies and threaten to leave NATO on a worldwide weakness tour- that culminated in "the Helsinki surrender," where he showed up on the border of East and West, repeated the same surrender points, and verbally fellated Vladimir Vladimirovic Putin... ON THE 100TH ANNIVERSARY, TO-THE-DAY, OF THE COMMUNIST REVOLUTION.

Eventually, Trumpistas need to realize that it isn't Rudy/ Manafort/ Cohen/ Meadows/ Barr/ etc... who "steered him wrong."

Trump was steering the country into a ditch on orders from V.V. Putin the entire time he was in office.

US needed to fold down to allow Russia to join the ranks of the superpowers and create the multipolar world imagined in "Foundations of Geopolitics."
View Quote
Boy, that some deep thinking bullshit there.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 1:00:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#37]

Link Posted: 4/1/2023 1:05:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By m24shooter:

@spydercomonkey
Link on doubling up under great coats
A little more discussion.
When I was in undergrad I had a friend that did Russian Great War and Great Patriotic War (his terms) reenacting. That is where I first heard about foot wraps and the joys of the great coat.  His group would go to Pennsylvania every year and live in miserable conditions exactly as the originals did.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By m24shooter:
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:

Thats awesome. Now I'm curious how to use the Great Cloak.

@spydercomonkey
Link on doubling up under great coats
A little more discussion.
When I was in undergrad I had a friend that did Russian Great War and Great Patriotic War (his terms) reenacting. That is where I first heard about foot wraps and the joys of the great coat.  His group would go to Pennsylvania every year and live in miserable conditions exactly as the originals did.

Thank you for that. Fascinating bit of historical kit.

And sounds absolutely miserable

On the other hand for a traveling light infantry on a budget, clearly it worked well enough.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 1:05:33 PM EDT
[#39]

We get that you hate Trump, he is not perfect and the dude is certainly no saint; having said that, he was WAY ahead of anywhere in Europe West of the Oder River in identifying the risk of Russia both strategically and economically to Europe.
View Quote

I don't "hate Trump" I just recognize exactly who he is, with no illusions or kayfabe- a Liberal NY Con-man who has lived his entire life one step ahead of the bullshit-tsunami he creates everywhere he goes.

He has no thoughts or opinions on anything important. Whatever he says or does depends on the audience at that moment- a performance.

His goal in attacking NATO was to lay down the United States and surrender to Russia, where Russia could then expand what it calls it's "zone of special privilege."

He thought this would make Putin happy at their Helsinki summit, and I guarantee you he had no clue that he was issuing our surrender 100 years to the day that Tsar Alexi and his family was murdered and the Communist reign of terror began. (16 July 1918 --> 2018)

Trump wanted a post-WWII type deal with Putin where he would honor Putin as the new Stalin and they could carve up the map without consultation of the people in those places. He got played like a fiddle by folks who were smarter than him- and most folks are smarter than him, or at least not fueled by estrogen and vanity.

Many folks here are seriously more concerned about too much access to quality low cost gardening services in the US than they are about neo-Soviet violent expansionism.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 1:06:08 PM EDT
[#40]

Link Posted: 4/1/2023 1:06:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By 74HC:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 74HC:

I hope the ruscum army will case to exist and that Putin hangs upside down from a gas station, but yeah, THAT was a bit too much democrat "russia, russia, russia" bullcrap for my taste

FVP, Fpedojoe, FPM, FBHO and FVP
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 1:12:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By amanbearpig:

Russia is never gonna give you up! Never gonna let you down!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By amanbearpig:
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FsnMLBZX0AADMvt?format=jpg&name=small

Russia is never gonna give you up! Never gonna let you down!

Ya'll got Prick-rolled. (Russia being the prick, not @amanbearpig...well, least not as far as I know).
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 1:12:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 1:23:46 PM EDT
[#44]

I don't "hate Trump" I just recognize exactly who he is, with no illusions or kayfabe- a Liberal NY Con-man who has lived his entire life one step ahead of the bullshit-tsunami he creates everywhere he goes.

He has no thoughts or opinions on anything important. Whatever he says or does depends on the audience at that moment- a performance.

His goal in attacking NATO was to lay down the United States and surrender to Russia, where Russia could then expand what it calls it's "zone of special privilege."

He thought this would make Putin happy at their Helsinki summit, and I guarantee you he had no clue that he was issuing our surrender 100 years to the day that Tsar Alexi and his family was murdered and the Communist reign of terror began. (16 July 1918 --> 2018)

Trump wanted a post-WWII type deal with Putin where he would honor Putin as the new Stalin and they could carve up the map without consultation of the people in those places. He got played like a fiddle by folks who were smarter than him- and most folks are smarter than him, or at least not fueled by estrogen and vanity.

Many folks here are seriously more concerned about too much access to quality low cost gardening services in the US than they are about neo-Soviet violent expansionism.
View All Quotes

We get that you hate Trump, he is not perfect and the dude is certainly no saint; having said that, he was WAY ahead of anywhere in Europe West of the Oder River in identifying the risk of Russia both strategically and economically to Europe.

So Trump the capitalist businessman wanted to surrender the US to the bolsheviks?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/1/2023 1:25:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4xGM300m] [#45]
Originally Posted By toaster:
Alright. I found something on the web that talks to demining and uxo disposal in Ukraine.

Interesting pdf.

https://www.gichd.org/fileadmin/GICHD-resources/rec-documents/GICHD_Explosive_Ordnance_Guide_for_Ukraine_2022_v18.pdf

View Quote

Holy shit, that's a great find! You know a thread where this link needs a repost.

Link Posted: 4/1/2023 1:35:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Abakan:

So Trump the capitalist businessman wanted to surrender the US to the bolsheviks?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/doubleFacePalm-26.jpg
View Quote
Don't engage with crazy.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 1:38:04 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

HUH?!!! Oh, right. April 1st. Forgot.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 1:40:48 PM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

I made a reply to that.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 1:46:12 PM EDT
[#49]

We will see how well the western training went when the counter offensive kicks off. All these thousands we hear about now wrapping up training aren't on the frontlines.
View All Quotes

I think we continually forget that the Ukraine is no great shakes compared to Western arms.  They look good because their enemy is so bad.  And to be fair, while many of those concepts are trained in Western armies, the ability to execute them under fire is meh for a lot of units.

We will see how well the western training went when the counter offensive kicks off. All these thousands we hear about now wrapping up training aren't on the frontlines.
I expect UA to perform well

Likewise, since RU and UA are the same people, give RU great training and they too will perform well
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 1:51:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By gentlemanfarmer:
More stuff and info.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/419667/D8EB5642-F937-4118-A147-40EBC9B1D71D_jpe-2765847.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/419667/3C969050-4845-417F-AAE2-3AD309857D55_jpe-2765849.JPG

Got about 10 large boxes going out this week. Started the papers on things, it's pita each has to accounted for but it's worth it when the fighters say thank you. Just my wife's very busy and it's on me currently,

Can't just say socks 100 pairs, boots 150 pairs.
Has to be Darn Tough M hikers 45 pairs $ value, Darn tough L trekking 100 pairs. Technica forge #43 20 pairs etc. etc.  it's a lot of personal time. I'm posting now because I slept from 530 till 830. Havnt been keeping up here for this reason. Just the medical trauma stuff keeps me busy and we've only got 1/3 over.

Thanks everyone for helping. Seriously some of you can Pat yourself for saving this heros leg. Guy in Ghillie I posted a while back. Officer, captain SSO xxx ministry. Not sure if your money, supplies or both got used on his wound specifically but it was HE so a few AFAIKs got used. I'll be sending him five pairs of matching technica forges too. New socks. Antibiotics just in case, wish I could mail RXs, we can get them through MD friends there to guys in extremis. So far he says he's good and doesn't need pain killers. That's big hairy Ukrainian balls there. Sorry I'll take the drip please. Morphines for heroes they say, I'm starting to doubt that they have it at all. It's like the gutter snipe, guys swear it's there but my experience says if you're really lucky. In any event, he's gtg he says, and says the compound fracture and pins and frag wound don't hurt too bad! Oh yeah had to be dragged through 400m of war detritus to a stretcher. Then driven in an matv down 20km of potholes. Anyway, beer for you man!

Also buy from companies that help and are not shit burgs.
Darn tough . Damn good socks, worth the money and they give us 50% off through a distributor. We're at 600 pairs of DTs and guys still have them a year later even with the turbo laundry services that blowtorch the merino like it's hospital linen. Yes they have regular uniform wash and food services that are just as important for these guys in heavy contact. Getting a clean pair of socks, new boots, hot meal, showers, some "tort" , coffee has a whole new meaning for a guy rotating out of the trenches. Morale is decent to high. It's little things like that that matter.

Russias finally throwing in their barrier troops in Bhakmut. So it's not mobik vs volunteer. It's a hodge podge of SSO and TRO, Azov, national guard, volunteer Fl guys (Chechians) against the real Wagners, vdv, omon, assorted adhoc bullshitsky Sf. GRU so that's why we're seeing marginal advances (blocks). Ukraine is keeping its reserves in full standbye. It's a double edged sword, they have the AFVs, artillery, light armor vehicles but the tanks are just trickling in. Soon they'll be able to throw the full Monty. But it's a race and I'd be tempted to through the brads and marders in. That's why I'm not in charge. I think they're doing great by building everything into a combined arms force instead of piecemealing it. They're using the veteran "tampons" until then. Keep up the support, we need it. Check EE tomorrow for some firearms sales.

Thanks,
Usinua.org
(mags and guns not affiliated) that's a separate deal
View Quote
All this work you are doing for the UA cause, a big thanks!

I gave another $100 to the fray
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3799 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top